Open 665 - Friends and Enemies - Game Over! Town Victory!!!

mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1625 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:26 pm

Post by mozamis »

er shit sorry giga
obv your not cabd LOL! hah hah soz
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1626 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:27 pm

Post by gigabyteTroubadour »

moz could you please explain to me why, as scum, i don't quickhammer you in ?
i no longer strictly go by they/them and honestly prefer she/her but they/them's fine if you're used to it i guess

☭ I'm coming for that toothbrush ☭
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1627 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:31 pm

Post by mozamis »

christ the WIFOM you are spreading is making my head hurt. stop spamming the thread with your BS and let the maosns talk.
I mean, gotta give you credit for making the effort, you are going the extra mile and making up some really creative shit. But essentially you are trying to drown the thread in BS and drown the masons out. No one is gonna fall for that.
Cos you are still scum.
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1628 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:33 pm

mozamis wrote:christ the WIFOM you are spreading is making my head hurt. stop spamming the thread with your BS and let the maosns talk.
I mean, gotta give you credit for making the effort, you are going the extra mile and making up some really creative shit. But essentially you are trying to drown the thread in BS and drown the masons out. No one is gonna fall for that.
Cos you are still scum.
that doesn't answer my question

wifom is deliberately making weird nightkills (shooting only vts intentionally) in this set-up

literally not taking the opportunity to win as scum is proof i'm not scum. there isn't any wifom here, it's objectively impossible for me to be scum to you.
i no longer strictly go by they/them and honestly prefer she/her but they/them's fine if you're used to it i guess

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1629 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:36 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1622, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
In post 1620, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1607, mozamis wrote:
In post 1597, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:^ i made a catchup post for you moz
thanks Cabd! Since you're LITERALLY scum, it's complete shit lol
Giga is Cabd!!! Whoa?? No wonder I misread you in PyP.
is this sarcasm i am obviously not an alt

i'm not a guy either??
lol sometimes people makes Alts with different genders and playstyles.

I thought it was just something I didn't know. Sorry.

And where did the masons request it?

I think I missed it though all of the spam.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1630 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:37 pm

In post 1593, SnarkySnowman wrote:I think both your plans are stupid and you should concisely rank scum teams for me from most to least likely. Math blade and hawk too.
you quoted it math to tell me how dumb it is to confirm me as scum from your pov :/

you think it's me and king right?

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1631 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:39 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1630, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
In post 1593, SnarkySnowman wrote:I think both your plans are stupid and you should concisely rank scum teams for me from most to least likely. Math blade and hawk too.
you quoted it math to tell me how dumb it is to confirm me as scum from your pov :/

you think it's me and king right?
You I am pretty damn sure of.

I am not sure where my other reads lie.

Hence why I want the masons to drive.

We can have the masons lynch scum today lynch scum tomorrow and then in a battle of VTs plus last scum Mason decides who has hammers in their last will.

Other two cross vote that person decides.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1632 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:40 pm

Post by MathBlade »

This entire game is no longer up to me and it shouldn't be and that is the answer I am giving to that question.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1633 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:41 pm

the masons want moz today, king tomorrow, and uzi believes that hawk has the hammer in lylo. that has been made crystal.

my voting plan basically mechanically confirms that this is correct play

Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1634 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:42 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 1626, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:moz could you please explain to me why, as scum, i don't quickhammer you in ?
Moz/Giga/King scumteam.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1635 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:43 pm

Post by Hawk »

That's yhe answer to your question. not that I think you're scum giga.
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1636 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:43 pm

In post 1634, Hawk wrote:
In post 1626, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:moz could you please explain to me why, as scum, i don't quickhammer you in ?
Moz/Giga/King scumteam.
yes

but i'm asking for moz's pov here
Hawk wrote:That's yhe answer to your question. not that I think you're scum giga.
technically not tho, that just still means moz is confscum

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1637 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:45 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1633, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:the masons want moz today, king tomorrow, and uzi believes that hawk has the hammer in lylo. that has been made crystal.

my voting plan basically mechanically confirms that this is correct play
Then I can yell and scream at the masons they are wrong when I don't have the game solved yet or we can lynch Moz like the masons want and come back again.

This could be a Giga Moz King Hawk Moz King slowplay there are lots of possibilities running in my head.
To lie and say I have picked any is dishonest.

All I can do is do as asked and hope it is enough for people to see I am Town.

This isn't traditional mafia where I convince Giga is scum. I have to convince people I am Town or we ultimately lose.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1638 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:46 pm

Post by MathBlade »

At least to be fair I hope no one is slow playing this. :/
GTKAS -- MathBlade
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1639 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:49 pm

math -- in a world you're town (which i'm hesitant to believe SOLELY because of grey's play, I thought you were town yesterday), hawk is scum

do you think this is possible?

basically from our pov we have to identify one townie. while i am very sure it's hawk, i want to know how you've been approaching this

Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1640 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:53 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 1636, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
In post 1634, Hawk wrote:
Moz/Giga/King scumteam.
yes

but i'm asking for moz's pov here
Hawk wrote:That's yhe answer to your question. not that I think you're scum giga.
technically not tho, that just still means moz is confscum
I know town!Moz doesn't have a leg to stand on in that world.

F3 should be me Giga and MB right? I don't see it unless scum think forcing a mason as the f3 Kingmaker is better. in which case they will probably kill me.

Honestly MB'say play is suspect since I basically spelled it out for him yesterday and he still didn't get who the masonry was and came up with some shitty ass Fitz/CMM scum team/coded language to Moz that this is the masonry. Fuck can we just get to f3 I am slowly becoming very confident in my MB/Moz/King scumteam read.
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1641 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:55 pm

In post 1640, Hawk wrote:Honestly MB'say play is suspect since I basically spelled it out for him yesterday and he still didn't get who the masonry was and came up with some shitty ass Fitz/CMM scum team/coded language to Moz that this is the masonry. Fuck can we just get to f3 I am slowly becoming very confident in my MB/Moz/King scumteam read.
this is exactly how i feel lol and why i want to stop stalling :/

mathblade's play is literally indistinguishable from their townplay in our last game (where I strongarmed their lynch because they were pushing an objectively false team there too) so i'm kind of worried. but grey's play was his scum meta to a T.

delaying only makes me waffle harder

idk i also want this game to be fair and i feel like replacing in made this a townsweep lmao

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1642 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:56 pm

ok so it's like the opposite and the same way i feel

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1643 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:16 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1639, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:math -- in a world you're town (which i'm hesitant to believe SOLELY because of grey's play, I thought you were town yesterday), hawk is scum

do you think this is possible?

basically from our pov we have to identify one townie. while i am very sure it's hawk, i want to know how you've been approaching this
At this point almost anything is possible and I just don't know. You push of me is scummy as fuck since I know I am Town but I misread you in PyP.

I won't lie and say I have answers.

All I got is my gut. And that is saying something is fishy.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1644 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:28 pm

why is my push scummy? (also ive called you scum today but ive done shit to push you because the .1% chance your slot is town is like a hundred times greater than the .001% chance empking is town)

try and think in the perspective where my slot is town

hawk logically fits best as town because he doesn't look like a king/moz partner

so if you are town then that is what your gut is screaming at you about. on the .1% chance i am misreading grey (again, i townread your play yesterday and only counted the amount of times Grey said "fuck"), try and see if hawk could possibly be scum. i've tried and failed

if you can't find a reason to suspect hawk then there's nothing AI about my push on you because then you agree with me that hawk is town, which means one of us has to be scum.

if you can, then explaining your case is literally game changing if you're town

mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1645 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:39 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 1644, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:.1% chance your slot is town is like a hundred times greater than the .001%
lol at these numbers
classic scum sophistry make some bullshit up and try and present it as "fact". ooooo percentages how town of you LOL
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1646 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:41 pm

Post by mozamis »

I'll give you a minute to look up the word "sophistry", I know your vocabulary LITERALLY consists of about 2 words.
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1647 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:42 pm

you realize the more shit u throw here the better i look from your flip which literally makes this harder for your team to win right
mozamis wrote:I'll give you a minute to look up the word "sophistry", I know your vocabulary LITERALLY consists of about 2 words.
binch what i know what sophistry is lmfaooooo

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1648 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:48 pm

Spoiler: this makes me think of u mozzie but idk if ur thebootydiaries or the other user lmfaooo

mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1649 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:08 pm

Post by mozamis »

sorry i shouldnt be mean. you're a decent scum player but you have yet to write a coherent, stylistically pleasing sentence. Maybe maths is more your thing or something. We can't all have i style, i know :p

Return to “Completed Open Games”