Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:33 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 816, ECMitchell wrote:I'm more comfortable with a Lowell lynch than a Chaos one.
In post 1095, ECMitchell wrote:For the record, I find Alisae's entrance this game rather scummy and all over the place, but for now I'll keep the focus among WhemeStar, Lowell, ChaosOmega, and Hawk—and preferably in that order.

Just putting this here.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:34 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 517, ECMitchell wrote:I definitely want to move forward in lynching WhemeStar at this point. More so than Cooperative Sheep.
Just putting this here.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:35 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

All that pre-flip evidence is certainly valid and won't fall apart later on at all, good catch :lol:
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:36 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1252, ChaosOmega wrote:All that pre-flip evidence is certainly valid and won't fall apart later on at all, good catch :lol:
Don't care. I do it every game.

Scum love to call me out on it.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:36 am

Post by Fro99er »

Tying people together is what I do. You know that from MAFIACEPTION when I tied titus to Pepto.
Heil King Froggo.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:37 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

I'm just saying it's garbage since I know I'm town, but please, keep cluttering up the game with pre-flip nonsense if you think that's helpful.
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:38 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1255, ChaosOmega wrote:I'm just saying it's garbage since I know I'm town, but please, keep cluttering up the game with pre-flip nonsense if you think that's helpful.
It helps me for later.

And if I'm dead it helps others for later.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:38 am

Post by Fro99er »

Chaos you should answer AJ's question
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:40 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1249, ChaosOmega wrote:Why would I stay on Wheme here if I'm scum?
So you can lynch a town PR and go, "oh I thought my role was a CC to his"

And if you're town I have an alternate gamestate where Wheme is scum along with at least one of Lowell and hawk.
Heil King Froggo.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:42 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

....Yeah, mine. AKA the one we're in.

though not sure about Wheme. More interested in Terata maybe.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:43 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1249, ChaosOmega wrote:If this is your town game, then I gave you too much credit.
I don't really give two shits what you think of me. I know I'm not a great D1 player. I'm far better on D2 and beyond. But I'll be damn sure to get people to interact with each oher D1 when I'm town so that it's apparent for later in the game. Those interactions help regardless of if I'm alive or dead after D1.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:44 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1259, Aj The Epic wrote:....Yeah, mine. AKA the one we're in.

though not sure about Wheme. More interested in Terata maybe.
Maybe

I'll join the Lowell wagon, but if he flips town we're power lynching Chaos tomorrow if that wheme/chaos shit isn't sorted.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:45 am

Post by Fro99er »

Hey chaos, can you answer AJ's rolefish?
Heil King Froggo.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:46 am

Post by Hawk »

Ugh fine sure let's lynch Lowell afterwords you can lynch me so long as when I flip green ya'll lynch wheme or sheep.

VOTE: Lowell

Lowell's using me as cover if he's scum if not this is all fucked to shit because I'm bad. Sorry guys.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:47 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

You realize that the case on you is that if Lowell flips scum, you're scum. I've explained this multiple times and EVERY TIME you act like this leads to your death.

Are you agreeing with me here?
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:47 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1263, Hawk wrote:Ugh fine sure let's lynch Lowell afterwords you can lynch me so long as when I flip green ya'll lynch wheme or sheep.

Lowell's using me as cover if he's scum if not this is all fucked to shit because I'm bad. Sorry guys.
Both a bus and distancing if Lowell flips scum.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:49 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1265, Fro99er wrote:
In post 1263, Hawk wrote:Ugh fine sure let's lynch Lowell afterwords you can lynch me so long as when I flip green ya'll lynch wheme or sheep.

Both a bus and distancing if Lowell flips scum.
oh sorry I forgot I'm not supposed to point these things out according to Chaos.
Heil King Froggo.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:49 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

Like they keep saying town play has gotten worse on MS which makes me nervous but jesus you can't scream scum much louder.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:50 am

Post by Fro99er »

what is Lowell at?

Claim time?
Heil King Froggo.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:51 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 1264, Aj The Epic wrote:You realize that the case on you is that if Lowell flips scum, you're scum. I've explained this multiple times and EVERY TIME you act like this leads to your death.

Sure yeah, I'm fine with Lowell lynch looks good. I know I'm not scum. I don't know how to convince ya'll I'm not :/

If he flips red and ya'll think you have to lynch me after great. If he flips green then I guess I'm in the clear?

I think I'm just not understanding this game state right now so yeah do whatever.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:52 am

Post by Fro99er »

Looks like Lowell is at L-3
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:53 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1269, Hawk wrote:
In post 1264, Aj The Epic wrote:You realize that the case on you is that if Lowell flips scum, you're scum. I've explained this multiple times and EVERY TIME you act like this leads to your death.

Sure yeah, I'm fine with Lowell lynch looks good. I know I'm not scum. I don't know how to convince ya'll I'm not :/

If he flips red and ya'll think you have to lynch me after great. If he flips green then I guess I'm in the clear?

I think I'm just not understanding this game state right now so yeah do whatever.
I don't understand why you are so despondent a day ahead of time if you are supposedly a PR.
Heil King Froggo.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:55 am

Post by Hawk »

Like seriously associative tells d1 are bullshit. Same with meta reads -_- which makes me seriously annoyed by all the pandering of why Fro99er is town but I don't feel like calling it out because I actually read Fro99er town besides that so it's a terrible thing to point out.

I don't understand the setup or why a PR claim even came close to lynch anyway but tried to wrap my head around it cause I am PR but not one I've ever experienced or seen played, but I'm fairly new to forum mafia so blow me a hard one AJ. I'm not keeping pace so yeah ending near the day lynch Lowell I don't like his re-emergence and it reaks of framing me if we push through his lynch anyway.

Pedit: Backup and reread my ISO and maybe you'll understand?
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:56 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1272, Hawk wrote:Like seriously associative tells d1 are bullshit. Same with meta reads -_- which makes me seriously annoyed by all the pandering of why Fro99er is town but I don't feel like calling it out because I actually read Fro99er town besides that so it's a terrible thing to point out.
Yeah, everyone tells me that, but I don't give two fucks. It usually works more for me than it doesn't work for me.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:58 am

Post by Fro99er »

Alright, I get it hawk.
Heil King Froggo.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”