Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2050 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:25 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2048, PranaDevil wrote:
In post 2034, Titus wrote:I have TRs on Lexa and Shannon anyway.
Derpy derpy derp derp

Up, down, sideways, these reads change more than I change my underwear.

Also...

Titus believes we have 4 JOATs and a roleblocker on the town side...

We lynch Titus tomorrow.
Now outright lying about my reads, and not caring to see the gamestate before trying to push a lylo lynch. He already knows it. He's scum and plans to vote early.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
ThinkBig
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2051 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:27 am

Post by ThinkBig »

I understand Devil's paranoia about Titus, however, I still have a town read on titus (80% chance Titus is town here) again for the reasons I mentioned regarding All Alone. Also, why does scum!Titus come in and ask whether or not the scum team has day chat? I don't think titus was faking dumb when she asked that.

I tend to think Devil is just pissed that he got caught despite everyone having a TR on him earlier.
I have officially retired this account. My new account is Virtuoso.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2052 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:31 am

Post by PranaDevil »

In post 2049, Titus wrote:Devil just wants me roped because I am correct. Notice the discredit focus.

At first it was Titus hasn't read, so she's no use. Now, he argues scum. Then, he'll lynch me. Opportunistic.

He didn't want to claim bc no clue.
Yes, that's exactly it... I didn't do an entire ISO of you where I pointed out you are inconsistent, make up who the scum team is on the fly, and go back and forth over whether Lexa is town or scum constantly...

No, I'm just opportunistic, clearly...

You. Are. Scum.

Titus. Is. Scum.

We. Lynch. Titus.
Titus wrote:
In post 2048, PranaDevil wrote:
In post 2034, Titus wrote:I have TRs on Lexa and Shannon anyway.
Derpy derpy derp derp

Up, down, sideways, these reads change more than I change my underwear.

Also...

Titus believes we have 4 JOATs and a roleblocker on the town side...

We lynch Titus tomorrow.
Now outright lying about my reads, and not caring to see the gamestate before trying to push a lylo lynch. He already knows it. He's scum and plans to vote early.
Oh no, you don't get to claim I'm lying about your reads. Your ISO, which I went into in depth, ALREADY shows your reads of Lexa are up and down like the springs on a hookers mattress. You are the one trying to discredit me.
ThinkBig wrote:I understand Devil's paranoia about Titus, however, I still have a town read on titus (80% chance Titus is town here) again for the reasons I mentioned regarding All Alone. Also, why does scum!Titus come in and ask whether or not the scum team has day chat? I don't think titus was faking dumb when she asked that.

I tend to think Devil is just pissed that he got caught despite everyone having a TR on him earlier.
Seriously? TB, you are so easily led it's ridiculous. There is no world in which Titus can have her reads change that much, based on VCA, and be town.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2053 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:33 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2051, ThinkBig wrote:I understand Devil's paranoia about Titus, however, I still have a town read on titus (80% chance Titus is town here) again for the reasons I mentioned regarding All Alone. Also, why does scum!Titus come in and ask whether or not the scum team has day chat? I don't think titus was faking dumb when she asked that.

Ding. The only question is, who is his partner? Lexa, Gin, or Shannon. Gin is the least likely, but I want to know for sure.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

ThinkBig
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2054 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:36 am

Post by ThinkBig »

In post 2053, Titus wrote:Ding. The only question is, who is his partner? Lexa, Gin, or Shannon. Gin is the least likely, but I want to know for sure.
Lexa is most likely his partner. My theory: He was trying to set her up for a bus for town cred after Gin proved Lexa was lying about being a VT.
ThinkBig
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2055 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:37 am

Post by ThinkBig »

I'm going to be death tunneling Lexa in LyLo which is why I'd much rather you track Lexa than Gin.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2056 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:41 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2055, ThinkBig wrote:I'm going to be death tunneling Lexa in LyLo which is why I'd much rather you track Lexa than Gin.
Nooo please. Conftown hammers in lylo. Lexa is my TR. Wait for results to see if it IS even lylo.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

ThinkBig
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2057 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:41 am

Post by ThinkBig »

In post 2056, Titus wrote:
In post 2055, ThinkBig wrote:I'm going to be death tunneling Lexa in LyLo which is why I'd much rather you track Lexa than Gin.
Nooo please. Conftown hammers in lylo. Lexa is my TR. Wait for results to see if it IS even lylo.
Fair enough.
ThinkBig
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2058 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:42 am

Post by ThinkBig »

@Titus, why is Lexa a town read?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2059 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:42 am

Post by Titus »

I may lie and say I use on Gin and use on Lexa. Gin is the superior action though.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2060 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:42 am

Post by TheRealGin-N-Tonic »

I'm not reading all that banter. As soon as I'm no longer buddies with Titus she says she's going to use a shot on me. Hilarious, you're running out of people to try and sneak a lunch through
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
"Gin, you are so charismatic it's scary." -nancy
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2061 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:43 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2058, ThinkBig wrote:@Titus, why is Lexa a town read?
Dayplay. All of it here. Not rushing to attack PD. Remaining calm and not FoSing Gin. Not tearing after Shannon.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

ThinkBig
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2062 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:43 am

Post by ThinkBig »

1. shannon
3. TheRealGin-N-Tonic
5. Titus
6. Lexa
8. ThinkBig

13. PranaDevil

So from Titus' perspective, the scum team is between Gin/Shannon/Devil. Admittedly, he notes Gin is the least likely. I crossed him off as he will get resolved for sure tonight.

Thus from Titus' perspective, Devil/Shannon is the most probable scum team. However, I have a TR on Shannon.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2063 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:44 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2060, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:I'm not reading all that banter. As soon as I'm no longer buddies with Titus she says she's going to use a shot on me. Hilarious, you're running out of people to try and sneak a lunch through
Dude, your buddying at the start was creepy. Why would I argue to clear you if I am sneaking a lynch through? On the hardest slot in the game?

Cmon man.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

ThinkBig
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2064 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:44 am

Post by ThinkBig »

In post 2060, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:I'm not reading all that banter. As soon as I'm no longer buddies with Titus she says she's going to use a shot on me. Hilarious, you're running out of people to try and
sneak a lunch through
Is today Yom Kippur that I forgot about?
ThinkBig
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2065 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:45 am

Post by ThinkBig »

In post 2063, Titus wrote:Dude, your buddying at the start was creepy. Why would I argue to clear you if I am sneaking a lynch through? On the hardest slot in the game?
^^This

Gin is not an easy push this game. I don't think scum would try to clear a widely town read slot.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2066 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:46 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2062, ThinkBig wrote:1. shannon
3. TheRealGin-N-Tonic
5. Titus
6. Lexa
8. ThinkBig

13. PranaDevil

So from Titus' perspective, the scum team is between Gin/Shannon/Devil. Admittedly, he notes Gin is the least likely. I crossed him off as he will get resolved for sure tonight.

Thus from Titus' perspective, Devil/Shannon is the most probable scum team. However, I have a TR on Shannon.
And this is why we wait for results and determine what is possible. The claim inconsistency is bad, and I am not going to argue SRing Lexa is scummy, just that we need to parse it all.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2067 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:48 am

In post 2063, Titus wrote:
In post 2060, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:I'm not reading all that banter. As soon as I'm no longer buddies with Titus she says she's going to use a shot on me. Hilarious, you're running out of people to try and sneak a lunch through
Dude, your buddying at the start was creepy. Why would I argue to clear you if I am sneaking a lynch through? On the hardest slot in the game?

Cmon man.
A simple "Gin did the kill"

I've successfully lynched a doctor because I had a cop shot on her and she was guilty. I thought about this before you even claimed. There are reasons I don't say my theories for game solve because i get juicy info like what you're saying here
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2068 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:48 am

Post by Titus »

I think the scumteam was thrown into a panic when I revealed I had all my shots left. That's when Lexa reemerges from nowhere. Does that have to be the solution? No. I am also nonplussed by Lexa not being here.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2069 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:49 am

Post by PranaDevil »

I'll take a ham sandwich.

In all seriousness though, thank fuck people are starting to see through her. TB honest to god worries me as, if you are town (which I still believe) he HAS to be town, and yet he's just happy being led along by Titus despite the fact nothing of what she says sticks... it's like the ultimate OMGUS, "you don't listen to what I'm saying, you must be scum! VCA proves it! It proves these other people are all scum as well because I said that earlier, but you're scum!"

In fact...

We've had:

Prana/Lexa (but Lexa's town...)
Lexa/shannon (yet now both are town...)
Prana/Garmr (Garmr was proven town, yet he was only accused because he was pointing out Titus' inconsistencies)
and now
Gin/Prana

And yet I'm somehow lying about Titus' reads constantly changing?
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2070 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:50 am

Post by PranaDevil »

In post 2068, Titus wrote:I am also nonplussed by Lexa not being here.
Yes, I agree, everyone should be in the same timezone, and anyone who isn't must be the scumz!
ThinkBig
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2071 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:50 am

Post by ThinkBig »

In post 2068, Titus wrote:I think the scumteam was thrown into a panic when I revealed I had all my shots left. That's when Lexa reemerges from nowhere. Does that have to be the solution? No. I am also nonplussed by Lexa not being here.
^^This

And also Devil immediately started throwing shades at you in order to get you lynched before hand. In this setup, why the fuck would scum claim something like what you claimed??
ThinkBig
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2072 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:50 am

Post by ThinkBig »

In post 2070, PranaDevil wrote:
In post 2068, Titus wrote:I am also nonplussed by Lexa not being here.
Yes, I agree, everyone should be in the same timezone, and anyone who isn't must be the scumz!
^Even more shades
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2073 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:50 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2067, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 2063, Titus wrote:

Cmon man.
A simple "Gin did the kill"

I've successfully lynched a doctor because I had a cop shot on her and she was guilty. I thought about this before you even claimed. There are reasons I don't say my theories for game solve because i get juicy info like what you're saying here
That's simplying turning the game into a 1 v 1, where I have to get both townies on my side. If you're town though, why are you presuming this is the case? Why aren't you considering no death?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2074 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:52 am

By your words alone

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”