Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2025 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:59 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2006, ThinkBig wrote:Last time I played with town Titus, I don't hemember her doing any VCA

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=69517
I was a corpse 1 day too early. Plus, different breaking strategy.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2026 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:00 am

Post by Titus »

@Lexa, Block Devil. I am tracking Gin. If Gin is egocentric town, we know in a hurry. If he's scum, I one v one him.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

ThinkBig
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2027 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:01 am

Post by ThinkBig »

@Titus, I think it would be a more optimal strategy to track Devil and have Lexa RB devil.
I have officially retired this account. My new account is Virtuoso.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2028 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:02 am

Post by Titus »

The push on me after I clear you is pretty obvious. I never push you as scum (vca) and use dayplay to support.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

ThinkBig
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2029 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:02 am

Post by ThinkBig »

I'm pretty damn confident (99.9999%) that Gin is town. Your results would be far better served if you track Devil or Lexa.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2030 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:03 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2027, ThinkBig wrote:@Titus, I think it would be a more optimal strategy to track Devil and have Lexa RB devil.
And what if Gin is scum?

I have two actions in that scenario.

I want to force a Gin clear or a no kill.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2031 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:04 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2027, ThinkBig wrote:@Titus, I think it would be a more optimal strategy to track Devil and have Lexa RB devil.
No. If no kill happens, we know nothing.

The alternate is track Lexi.

Clearing Gin is better play.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2032 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:05 am

Post by Titus »

If I clear Gin, I know it's ego!Gin as opposed to scum Gin.

Devil's just flat out scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

ThinkBig
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2033 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:05 am

Post by ThinkBig »

In post 2030, Titus wrote:And what if Gin is scum?
I just don't see any world in which Gin is scum. I'd rather you track one of the two slots I'm not sure about.

Keep in mind that there are two goons. A "clear" could simply mean that another buddy did the night kill. This is why you track Lexa. If Lexa is able to role block Devil, there is no world in which Lexa and Devil are scum together.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2034 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:05 am

Post by Titus »

I have TRs on Lexa and Shannon anyway.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

ThinkBig
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2035 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:06 am

Post by ThinkBig »

No matter who you track, the other scum can perform the night kill. Keep this in mind. No results =/= that person is town. That will only work if there was only one scum.
ThinkBig
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2036 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:06 am

Post by ThinkBig »

In post 2034, Titus wrote:I have TRs on Lexa and Shannon anyway.
So from your perspective, the scum team is between devil/gin. I don't think this is a possibly scum team.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2037 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:06 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2033, ThinkBig wrote:
In post 2030, Titus wrote:And what if Gin is scum?
I just don't see any world in which Gin is scum. I'd rather you track one of the two slots I'm not sure about.

Keep in mind that there are
two goons.
A "clear" could simply mean that another buddy did the night kill. This is why you track Lexa. If Lexa is able to role block Devil, there is no world in which Lexa and Devil are scum together.
Umm what? Why do you think you know the scumteam roles?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

ThinkBig
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2038 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:08 am

Post by ThinkBig »

In post 2037, Titus wrote:Umm what? Why do you think you know the scumteam roles?
Not necessarily two goons, but two mafiosos left. I use goon/mafia interchangeably when I don't know the PRs.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2039 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:09 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2035, ThinkBig wrote:No matter who you track, the other scum can perform the night kill. Keep this in mind. No results =/= that person is town. That will only work if there was only one scum.
Which is why we force a no kill or a clear action.

By forcing a no kill or a clear on Gin, we force Devil being scum and Gin to get over himself assuming consensus is correct.

Usually in day before mylo, you lynch the cop anyway to stop even having to worry here but Garmr imploded.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

ThinkBig
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2040 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:12 am

Post by ThinkBig »

Um...I don't think I have ever lynched a cop before MyLo...?? Perhaps something I don't understand about mafia theory?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2041 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:16 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2040, ThinkBig wrote:Um...I don't think I have ever lynched a cop before MyLo...?? Perhaps something I don't understand about mafia theory?
There is the old strategy of a cop faking a clear on his partner to move the game forward, or a cop to buddy a townie by calling them clear and telling them what to do.

By lynching the cop in Lylo plus one day, we clear that up. We cannot do that here. The fact Gin didn't die but a VT did is red flags. Either a) scum want us to fight in the PRs [devil scum] or b) scum are in the PRs.

Gin is well aware of this theory. Deviations are for people who cannot live until lylo.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2042 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:18 am

Post by Titus »

The action plans I have are the closest thing I have to forcing a clear on Gin. So, Lexa should do that. It forces a clear on you and me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

ThinkBig
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2043 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:18 am

Post by ThinkBig »

Fair enough. Though I will probably be dead tonight over Gin. Gin's flip as JOAT will confirm me as town beyond all reasonable doubt, thus it is more likely that I will die than Gin.
ThinkBig
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2044 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:19 am

Post by ThinkBig »

In post 2042, Titus wrote:The action plans I have are the closest thing I have to forcing a clear on Gin. So, Lexa should do that. It forces a clear on you and me.
Fair enough. Though I still have a
really
bad feeling about Lexa.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2045 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:21 am

Post by PranaDevil »

In post 2023, Titus wrote:
In post 2013, shannon wrote:I have only seen Titus use the 'not reading' thing when she subs in to a game, not when she's in the game from the start. It seems like the sort of thing she'd keep doing even as town, because it's so useful as scum (as today is showing).
I actually read as scum and not as town. The strategy is not useful for scum, because there's a lack of knowledge and more ways to be caught.

I find it interesting how people keep deflecting from you.
Maybe because my play has:

a) been viewed as town posting a game, instead of talking bollocks and ignoring the actual game

b) been consistent, as opposed to bouncing around like a complete loon yet somehow using the exact same "VCA" to argue three entirely separate pairings that, if lynched wrong, lose us the game.

c) Not attempted to get everyone off a wagon viewed as scum

d) Not attempted to get everyone off a wagon "I" view as scum

It's got nothing to do with deflecting from me, and everything to do with the fact I'm actually hunting scum, and you have used the exact same numbers to make it fit whatever agenda you are trying to push.

Titus has not only refused to read the game, but the reason behind it (VCA) hasn't been shown to do anything as her reads have been constantly changing since said VCA. Proving, outright, she has zero intention of scum hunting, and that it's all about directing traffic to make sure she and her buddy are safe.

Which leads me to something else... prior to Garmr's inability to play the game, Titus wanted me and Garmr as the scum team. I'll point out that at this stage we had 2 days remaining, thus needing to get two mislynches for scum to win.

As soon as Garmr threw a Trump, we're back to considering Lexa... which has me questioning my Lexa read as I think about it. As why bus a buddy if you can win the game outright on a single fuck up from town? But if she goes back to confusing matters with Lexa, who was already the number one suspect until Titus showed up, we may lynch there and be wrong... which means scum win.

Basically, I don't trust Titus, at all. I'm untrusting of Lexa as well, but Titus herself as made me put that slot into question as I can't exactly tell if she was chainsawing me to buy credibility from Lexa (scum only need 2 town on side at the moment admittedly), so her gunning for my lynch helps there, r if she was chainsawing me to get people off her buddy in Lexa.

Either way, she definitely got everyone off Lexa's wagon, and onto someone people were calling obv. town immediately prior, and solely based on a VCA that cannot ever be trusted as she flip flops all over the place with her reads on it to suit the matter at hand (which is "back the conf. town pairing, and make everyone else seem scummy")

I'm actually much, much more interested in lynching Titus tomorrow as she's by far the scummiest person here.

My main issue with Lexa was more my own VCA, and with Titus bringing that into question, I'm happier lynching the person who is, as far as I'm concerned, known scum, in Titus.

Once we're back for Day 5 of course as I believe we've already voted for a NL.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2046 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:22 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2043, ThinkBig wrote:Fair enough. Though I will probably be dead tonight over Gin. Gin's flip as JOAT will confirm me as town beyond all reasonable doubt, thus it is more likely that I will die than Gin.
And if you die, I have a track result on Gin. Lexi blocks Shannon.

Tomorrow would be Lexi versus Shannon OR one of them postulating I am lying when I clear Gin OR me v Gin.

Most likely, it's a no kill though.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

ThinkBig
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2047 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:22 am

Post by ThinkBig »

In post 2042, Titus wrote:The action plans I have are the closest thing I have to forcing a clear on Gin. So, Lexa should do that. It forces a clear on you and me.
I still think my plan is best. If you track Lexa and she is able to role block Devil, then Lexa is pretty much almost entirely clear. It also proves that Lexa/Devil cannot possibly be scum together, which is the team that I'm heavily tunneling on right now.

If you track Lexa and she goes to more than one person or does not go to devil, then you know she's scum. If you are role blocked, you also know she is probably scum.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2048 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:23 am

Post by PranaDevil »

In post 2034, Titus wrote:I have TRs on Lexa and Shannon anyway.
Derpy derpy derp derp

Up, down, sideways, these reads change more than I change my underwear.

Also...

Titus believes we have 4 JOATs and a roleblocker on the town side...

We lynch Titus tomorrow.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2049 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:24 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2045, PranaDevil wrote:
In post 2023, Titus wrote:
In post 2013, shannon wrote:I have only seen Titus use the 'not reading' thing when she subs in to a game, not when she's in the game from the start. It seems like the sort of thing she'd keep doing even as town, because it's so useful as scum (as today is showing).
I actually read as scum and not as town. The strategy is not useful for scum, because there's a lack of knowledge and more ways to be caught.

I find it interesting how people keep deflecting from you.
Maybe because my play has:

a) been viewed as town posting a game, instead of talking bollocks and ignoring the actual game

b) been consistent, as opposed to bouncing around like a complete loon yet somehow using the exact same "VCA" to argue three entirely separate pairings that, if lynched wrong, lose us the game.

c) Not attempted to get everyone off a wagon viewed as scum

d) Not attempted to get everyone off a wagon "I" view as scum

It's got nothing to do with deflecting from me, and everything to do with the fact I'm actually hunting scum, and you have used the exact same numbers to make it fit whatever agenda you are trying to push.

Titus has not only refused to read the game, but the reason behind it (VCA) hasn't been shown to do anything as her reads have been constantly changing since said VCA. Proving, outright, she has zero intention of scum hunting, and that it's all about directing traffic to make sure she and her buddy are safe.

Which leads me to something else... prior to Garmr's inability to play the game, Titus wanted me and Garmr as the scum team. I'll point out that at this stage we had 2 days remaining, thus needing to get two mislynches for scum to win.

As soon as Garmr threw a Trump, we're back to considering Lexa... which has me questioning my Lexa read as I think about it. As why bus a buddy if you can win the game outright on a single fuck up from town? But if she goes back to confusing matters with Lexa, who was already the number one suspect until Titus showed up, we may lynch there and be wrong... which means scum win.

Basically, I don't trust Titus, at all. I'm untrusting of Lexa as well, but Titus herself as made me put that slot into question as I can't exactly tell if she was chainsawing me to buy credibility from Lexa (scum only need 2 town on side at the moment admittedly), so her gunning for my lynch helps there, r if she was chainsawing me to get people off her buddy in Lexa.

Either way, she definitely got everyone off Lexa's wagon, and onto someone people were calling obv. town immediately prior, and solely based on a VCA that cannot ever be trusted as she flip flops all over the place with her reads on it to suit the matter at hand (which is "back the conf. town pairing, and make everyone else seem scummy")

I'm actually much, much more interested in lynching Titus tomorrow as she's by far the scummiest person here.

My main issue with Lexa was more my own VCA, and with Titus bringing that into question, I'm happier lynching the person who is, as far as I'm concerned, known scum, in Titus.

Once we're back for Day 5 of course as I believe we've already voted for a NL.
Devil just wants me roped because I am correct. Notice the discredit focus.

At first it was Titus hasn't read, so she's no use. Now, he argues scum. Then, he'll lynch me. Opportunistic.

He didn't want to claim bc no clue.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”