Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:26 pm

Post by Alisae »

I do want Lowell.
I do want Chaos.
I also want Garrybote.
Garrybote is being obvscum right now. Hence my read on him is stronger.
PR Softs
do not make
you town people
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:27 pm

Post by Alisae »

Also Thanks Hawk :]
GTKAS
| here.
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:31 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

None of the roles are confirmed In town of salem, only thing town would know is that there are 2 protective and 2 investigate roles or something along those lines. I played town of Salem a couple of times and never got into it. Besides town of Salem Starcraft mafia is my only mafia expirence
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:31 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

Post 1024^
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:33 pm

Post by Alisae »

Wheme what are your thoughts on Garrybote?
GTKAS
| here.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:34 pm

Post by Hawk »

Eh. Gerry's ISO doesn't sit well with me. Like most of it is null, pretty coasting but I was reading it as really low flying town PR maybe scum PR. Not my top pick for pressure points d1.

I definitely wouldn't be doing this if we hadn't gotten the 48 hrs extension cause I still am not confident this lynch will go through of the small case you've presented. Plus I'm not sold on Chaos either. :/

pedit: Wheme is newb got it. :lol: No offense.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:53 pm

Post by Alisae »

Spoiler: Oh Look, A bunch of Garrybote quotes
In post 28, gerryoat wrote:Sheep slipped. He spoke like he wasn't part of town.

VOTE: sheep
In post 152, gerryoat wrote:My role is powerful btw. So I don't get lynched today
In post 333, gerryoat wrote:I dont think the sheep 'slip' thing is enough to lynch him today btw
In post 535, gerryoat wrote:
In post 526, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:, , , and

What first pinged me about Gerry before I did my first reread of his ISO was his . On the surface it looks like just filler, but if you look and think it about it on a deeper level, he's arguable treating himself as confirmed town that shouldn't be considered for a lynch today by anyone for getting the game out of RVS as well as starting a wagon on Sheep.

Fast forward to a bit to , he does the same thing again by discrediting not only Naomi's read on him but also her as a player by bringing up a previous game without any context in which he claims he got two members of the scum team lynched.

is self explanatory.

I'm inclined to believe is more scum motivated than town motivated and it only reinforces my read on him. He's hints at a PR of some sort and says he shouldn't be lynched today. There was no pressure on him at the time and the overall focus was on Sheep as well as the various arguments Frog was getting into so it was odd for him to drop that soft like it's hot and just leave. Scum have more to gain by bread crumbing in my opinion. It helps them with fake claiming and it can potential draw doctors and jail keepers to them.

TL:DR: Gerry has been been basically treating himself as confirmed town since RVS ended.

I think Gerry tried to distance from Sheep early and it sort of backfired a bit. I also think he could be just scum that tried to spread and pray on paranoia early and Sheep is town.

If we lynch Gerry today, we'll probably feel a lot better about Sheep's alignment
ah ok. you're wrong tho. and i already said i was a powerful role.
In post 541, gerryoat wrote:^last line was really forced.
In post 568, gerryoat wrote:bruh... did you really claim that fast lol. I'll actually reread and give my reads in a bit.

rolestopper is usually a maf role i think tho. unless we have like a vig or something..
In post 741, gerryoat wrote:sheep honestly isnt even that scummy, seems like he ha that early wagon cause of me and then ppl just kept pushing hoping for a lynch
In post 960, gerryoat wrote:dont have a tr.
In post 965, gerryoat wrote:cause no one is that townie. and like i said im pr.
In post 976, gerryoat wrote:wtf lol i call bullshit it's day 1. regardless of his role, it could be given to maf or town.
In post 1000, gerryoat wrote:wheme are you new to mafia games?
In post 1004, gerryoat wrote:Alisae is scum btw. He's asking questions to sound like he's scumhunting but he's mafia.

And okay. How long did you play on starcraft? Did they have roles like this place?
In post 1005, gerryoat wrote:i feel better about scumreading penguin slot. i think alisae subbed in for them, but i am too tired/lazy to check.
In post 1017, gerryoat wrote:no need to 1v1 today when you'll be confirmed tomorrow :lol:
28 is him finding a slip but not describing what the slip actually was. He does describes why tho, but that's not really a slip. While I do agree Sheep was scummy here, Garrybote is scum pushing a "slip" that's not actually a "slip" Part of the reason why I SR chaos currently is that with 341 (I think that's what the post was) he was looking for a slip to push. Scum like having a justified vote. Garrybote would then push this "slip" that isn't actually a slip, and then if Sheep flipped town, Garrybote will then use the justification he built as a scape-goat.

152 is him softing a PR. We'll keep this for later, but right now it's coming across as "Hey, I'm scum, allow me to soft a PR so that people will be scared to lynch me and I can do fuck all hahahaha"

333 is him backing off of a "slip" he was pushing. He knows what he was pushing was not a "slip" The backpedal here is scummy as fuck. He unvotes him but still think's he's scum that wants him lynched? nononono. This is not town behavoir.

535 is him just saying "You're wrong." He doesn't attempt to make a rebuttal, he just discredits it as "wrong"
541 is him just throwing shit out there to make himself look like he's doing things. He's not doing things.
568 is misrepresentation. Rolestopper's can be townaligned. He's saying "It's usually a scum role" so people will go jump on Wheme and get Wheme mislynched.

741 is an even further backpedal from sheep. Went from being a big scumread because they "slipped" to "Eh, they won't get lynched today but they're still scum" to "They aren't that scummy?" Yeah no, their sheep read is fake as fuck.

960 he doesn't even have a TR. More like, he can't fake one! hahahaha! People have been townie. He's just chosing to ignore those slots.
965 is "OMGAWD I'M A PR, LET ME SHOVE IT IN YOUR FACE, DON'T LYNCH ME BECAUSE I'M A PR"
976 is just him trying to throw more shade at Wheme's claim.

1000 is a really manipulative question. It's basicly suggesting "If you answer yes, your slot get's descreditted; if you answer no, you're scummy." I mean, I asked Garrybote what would a yes answer mean to him and what a no answer would mean to him but he jumped on me instead of anwsering the question? This is scum trying to blatantly be manipulative and get away with it.

1004 is just throwing more words and looks like panicked scum because I caught them.

1005 is him basicly saying "Eh, I scumread a slot, I'm pretty sure that Alisae replaced the previous slot holder, but I'm too lazy to check." If you're too lazy to check then your scumread on them is not in good faith. It's faked and in bad faith.

1017 says "I'm too lazy to push you" more like "My scumread is fake and fabricated and I can't push you without making it look scummy." If his scumread on my slot was in good faith and was real he would be pushing me, not halfassing his scumread on me.

Overall Garrybote is manipulative, coasting scum who has no real conviction in his pushes.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:04 pm

Post by Alisae »

Hey Garrybote, what's black, white, and read all over?
YOUR ROLE PM
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:04 pm

Post by Alisae »

I think I fucked up the joke.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:13 pm

Post by Alisae »

also shit sorry for using a shade similar to your mod color Fire ;~;
GTKAS
| here.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:33 am

Post by Firebringer »

Alisae has been mod slapped for using my color.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:48 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

In post 1003, Hawk wrote:Its more because of my role I think I'm more inclined to believe that Wheme being odd night rolestopper is a town role... But I could be wrong. I don't know all the possible roles and combinations universally so it's just spec on the setup.
Do not claim your role. Is your power odd-night?

------
In post 867, Fro99er wrote:I do think Wheme being town is pretty incriminating for Chaos. And I cannot support Chaos' reaction to Wheme's claim
I didn't think I'd have to clarify this, but I've seen so far this game nuance is lost on you. I am a PR that doesn't really jive with a town rolestopper. With Hawk, Gerry, and me all claiming power of some sort, I'm more inclined to believe a rolestopper is scum. It's how I balanced a mini I ran a while back.
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!
Unknown1234
Unknown1234
Goon
Unknown1234
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:25 am

Post by Unknown1234 »

Firebringer is probably the craziest person I know. People need to stop host meta'ing him lol.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:54 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 1036, ChaosOmega wrote:
In post 1003, Hawk wrote:Its more because of my role I think I'm more inclined to believe that Wheme being odd night rolestopper is a town role... But I could be wrong. I don't know all the possible roles and combinations universally so it's just spec on the setup.
Do not claim your role. Is your power odd-night?

------
In post 867, Fro99er wrote:I do think Wheme being town is pretty incriminating for Chaos. And I cannot support Chaos' reaction to Wheme's claim
I didn't think I'd have to clarify this, but I've seen so far this game nuance is lost on you. I am a PR that doesn't really jive with a town rolestopper. With Hawk, Gerry, and me all claiming power of some sort, I'm more inclined to believe a rolestopper is scum. It's how I balanced a mini I ran a while back.
No chaos.

Is yours?
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:02 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

No.
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:04 am

Post by Fro99er »

VOTE: Wheme
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:09 am

Post by Lowell »

Sorry all, out for the weekend. Back now. Give me a minute to amaze and astonish.
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:15 am

Post by WhemeStar »

Lol
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:42 am

Post by gerryoat »

I don't want Wheme in the event they are just a noob. the only way they arent mafia is if they are new, and even then is stretching it.

Alisae is mafia. I hardclaim PR. vote him.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:56 am

Post by Alisae »

You people need to get your votes on
Garrybote
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:17 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1036, ChaosOmega wrote:Do not claim your role. Is your power odd-night?
DON'T CLAIM YOUR ROLE, BUT TELL ME INFOS ABOUT IT
:shifty:
GTKAS
| here.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:18 am

Post by Fro99er »

Alisae there's nothing wrong with what Chaos said there
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:18 am

Post by Fro99er »

Yeah Ali might be scum
Heil King Froggo.
Unknown1234
Unknown1234
Goon
Unknown1234
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:27 am

Post by Unknown1234 »

Her buddying was pretty shit and the fact that she wants to lynch someone claiming a PR by saying "it doesn't make you Town" seems desperate.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:32 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1048, Unknown1234 wrote:Her buddying was pretty shit and the fact that she wants to lynch someone claiming a PR by saying "it doesn't make you Town" seems desperate.
Did you even read the case?
GTKAS
| here.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”