Large Normal 201 - House of Harmony - At The End(GAME OVER)

kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6925 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:30 pm

Post by kuror0 »

ok back. While I keep tracking things I will say what I thought yesterday/today. I first thought about a no lynch and tomorrow you lynch me anyways just so scum had to take 1 more player before the mylo/lylo. Then I realized the scum targets are clear clumsy and drealmz as they are both 100% town which means we got 2 lynchs anyway and we can have at least 1 confirmed town for mylo so the no lynch is a no go.

Then We have the pool of 4 potential scum player of which my thought were Alissae > Elena > gerry. But I have overlooked a lot on gerry since his wagon formed so I'm re checking interactions and that wagon formation tho was a bit hard and I haven't finished reading everything there so I will have a better idea when I'm done with that.
gerryoat wrote:Only thing I can really see different is you posted less this game. Can you tell me in particular clumsy and dreal what you see town about him that's different from that game?
I'm always accused of being lurky so don't lose your mind over it. On clumsy's game I think I posted a lot more but it is due to other issues and not an alignment trait as far as I can realize.
gerryoat wrote:I honestly think it's kuror0 based on what I said earlier or yesterday I don't remember which.
Could you remember me what is making you scum read me? I really can't remember at this point and time is not on my side.
Too lazy to be scum.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #6926 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:34 pm

Post by Alisae »

Kuror still scumreads me.
Greaaaaaaaaaaat.
GTKAS
| here.
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6927 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:38 pm

Post by kuror0 »

I'm talking about the possibility when I thought about it. You had been a scum read of mine the whole game why would I suddenly think you are any less scum? you elise and gerry were on zach wagon which means one of you were bussing real hard. That fact can only be proven once I flip but it is a known fact from my pov. Plus I'm re assessing the likeliness of everyone stop calling for drama.
Too lazy to be scum.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #6928 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:40 pm

Post by Alisae »

Maybe I could see Elena v Zach being scumtheatre. Certainly did look like it.
How do you know it was a bus?
GTKAS
| here.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6929 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:41 pm

Post by gerryoat »

I started to scum read Zach more. And more. I wanted him vigged instead of PV, but that didn't happen lol. And he started making bad vases. At first I thought it was Zach and Elena. Because even though I dont actually tr Alisae, I felt as though the gamma thing made it possible they werent teamed. Elena began ate a lot, so I figured it might be a mislynch because of it. So I figured Zach was the best vote which is why is tried to get you all to vote him. I was a bit weary of Alisae at first cause he wanted to lynch Elena and not Zach when he said he Sr both. But then I thought that you could also be teamed with him. Especially toward the end when you wouldn't lynch him despite scum reading him heavily. Based on interactions with Zach I also felt it was likely you could be teamed wit him.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6930 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:42 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

I don't look at old games I wasn't in, gerry.
balance among all things
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #6931 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:42 pm

Post by Alisae »

Also Kuror's D1 push on me was just full of shit.
I felt like he was pushing me D1 to look like he was doing something and to avoid what was actually going on.
GTKAS
| here.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6932 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:44 pm

Post by gerryoat »

Would quote but I'm on mobile rn lol. Basically, also. My reads have been shit. Ever since transend flipped maf I threw my reads out the window. Like legit my bottom 4 day 1 were all pr. Lol. Mostly it's poe. Cloud did try and get me and Alisae to sheep his vote day 1 hard. I think it could have been a buddy attempt as well. Not sure tho. He can be random as scum.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #6933 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:46 pm

Post by Alisae »

inb4 Garrybote was scum with Cloudie and the whole Neighbor shit was all WIFOM.
GTKAS
| here.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6934 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:46 pm

Post by gerryoat »

In post 6930, drealmerz7 wrote:I don't look at old games I wasn't in, gerry.
Of course..
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6935 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:47 pm

Post by gerryoat »

In post 6933, Alisae wrote:inb4 Garrybote was scum with Cloudie and the whole Neighbor shit was all WIFOM.
:lol: masterminds
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6936 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:58 pm

Post by kuror0 »

yeah I'm heavily thinking about it too. I mean zach is scum and I know I'm town so Elena wagon was 2 towns and 1 scum(zach). Zac's partner could have easily moved to elena and get them 1 more day so why let the masons pick the lynch? it was either both wagons were scum or both scums were heavily suspected and bussing the one who got the leading wagon would get town cred which was needed. This makes me think that gerry as scum would not make sense. He wasn't being pressured and he wasn't scumread that much if I remember correctly so he could have just jumped on Elena to get another day for zach without much effort and could have avoided you(which were just behind zach and elena) to get towncred. I still think that he is the less likely to be scum from you 3 but when I get to this stage my paranoia just goes over the roof and makes me re check everything to see if I overlooked something specially cause recently I made that mistake.

p-edit: this was all since this post.
Alisae wrote:Maybe I could see Elena v Zach being scumtheatre. Certainly did look like it.
How do you know it was a bus?
Too lazy to be scum.
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6937 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:24 pm

Post by kuror0 »

some other stuff. Jae shot cloud. jaack(white mafia) claimed he shot pine which means he probably was the one carrying the nightkill and doing it on that target. Then Black mafia killed manuel and cloud being black mafia choose to neighborize a target. Due to no counterclaim we know it has to be either gerry or Pine (or he forgot to neighborize someone? Highly unlikely i think). So the only options for scum gerry is that A. cloud neighborized pine and gerry knowing this took the chance to claim he did on him. B. scum teams shenanigans to protect from yoshi investigation.

after re checking. cloud asked for yoshi to be checked but gerry was a top town read of yoshi. So it makes even less sense to try to pull another scum on the neighborizer thing when cloud was asking to be checked it would have raised too many concerns. Unless you again think about some heavy shenanigans but I think it would be putting too many eggs in the same basket for scum team on D1. So unless cloud tried to neighborize pine I doubt scum gerry.

Which leads me to Elena > Alissae. This is where I am for now but I got to take a break for today. Overthinking every single option.
Too lazy to be scum.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6938 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:46 pm

Post by gerryoat »

Clumsy give me your thoughts please.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6939 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:46 pm

Post by gerryoat »

Also Pine was in the vig pool, no way Cloud neighbors him lol
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6940 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:53 am

Post by kuror0 »

Well since clumsy hasn't showed up yet I will post my thoughts.

So yeah I basically convinced myself at this point that the last scum has to be between Alissae and Elena. But the answer of who to lynch is sad for me. If we lynch one and it wasn't the right one on mylo there will be a huge push on me, making things easier for scum.

So I think the best choice is to lynch me and force the mylo between gerry - Elena - Alissae and by forcing them to go for each other we can hope to have gathered enough info for the remaining towns to make the right lynch. One of clumsy or drealmz are bound to be killed tonight which means on mylo we would only have 1 conf town and they are the only ones that town read me so it will be easier for scum to try to get me lynched on mylo if we don't lynch the scum today and I am alive.
Too lazy to be scum.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6941 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:19 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

VOTE: Alisae
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6942 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:22 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

Alisae scum makes much more sense then Kuro0 scum because if Kuro was scum he must've known he would've likely got auto wagoned given the stand point of the day before while Alisae scum makes much more sense because while he has a chance of his partner getting lynched he knew I'd most likely go for Kuro0 and then the next day you can go after me saying Zach and me were bussing. This doesn't seem like solo scum Alisae does
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #6943 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:34 am

Post by Alisae »

That's a scumclaim.
Elena goes from "THANK FUCKING GOD ALISAE YOU COME TO YOUR SENSES" to "You're scum now?"
That's scum that had me pockted but then felt betrayed.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #6944 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:35 am

Post by Alisae »

That's also a very desperate move coming from Elena now and I honestly don't see any way it can be genuine.
VOTE: Elena
Shameless OMGUS
Votes there please.
GTKAS
| here.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6945 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:39 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

Kuro doesn't need to play the way he's doing as scum and that leaves you he's not playing like Solo scum. If we think if your moves from a scum standpoint it makes a ton of sense. The reason why you suddenly switched to tring me because you saw a golden chance.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6946 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:41 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

I'll let everyone else take there pick but I'm asking to lynch in me/Alisae
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6947 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:08 am

Post by gerryoat »

Ffs. Where is clumsy, I wanna hear his reasonings for who he scum reads before I vote
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6948 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:10 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 6947, gerryoat wrote:Ffs. Where is clumsy, I wanna hear his reasonings for who he scum reads before I vote
Why can't you vote first? No one is going to hammer yet I'd much rather see your reasoning first before you just "agree" with clum and vote with him
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6949 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:44 am

Post by gerryoat »

Right now I'm lynching in Alisae or Kuror0. I buy your ate from earlier. And I kinda think Alisae might have subtly slipped by saying "tomorrow is mylo" when he said he hard Sr kuro

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”