Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:25 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 747, Fro99er wrote:If i was actually a vig i would have flashlynched Wheme for that claim.

Rolestopper is almost always scum if there's a vig
Not used to normals sorry if I missed setup info here. Okay that makes more sense....

I mean I guess I'm fine either way if we lynch Wheme or if we lynch Sheep. I'm still inclined to believe Wheme but idk...

Also that's circumstantial Wheme. We can't know for certain on D1 that if you're town that Chaos is scum... Chaos could just really prefer this wagon to any other.

If we want to lynch Sheep convince everyone over on WhemeStar wagon that this one is better but otherwise if we don't reach consensus soon (next 24 hours) I'm okay pushing through Wheme lynch. I could be wrong about his alignment so.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:19 am

Post by Firebringer »

If our last vote count wasn't clear. We embrace the Jedi Code here on Bringer Mafia. All about that lack of emotions. So, when we force you to do a risky stunt, its not because we are evil. Its because we are at peace with our decision to risk your life for the benefit of our viewing audience.

Vote Count #1.13:

WhemeStar [L-3] ChaosOmega, ECMitchell, PenguinPower, Lil Uzi Vert
Cooperative Sheep [L-4] Hawk, Fro99er, Whemestar
Lowell [L-6] Aj The Epic
ECMitchell [L-6] Terata, Lowell
Hawk [L-6] Cooperative Sheep,

Not Voting (2): gerryoat, HavingFitz

With 13 people alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

V/LA:
Fro99er is V/LA till Monday
HavingFitz V/LA till Sunday

Lil Uzi Vert has requested Replacement. Searching now.

Deadline:
(expired on 2017-02-13 15:45:00)
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:29 am

Post by Firebringer »

Lil Uzi Vert has requested Replacement. Searching.
Terata and PenguinPower have been prodded.
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:33 pm

Post by Firebringer »

Unknown1234 has replaced Lil Uzi Vert. Please welcome him.
Show

WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:37 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

Welcome To the game.
Unknown1234
Unknown1234
Goon
Unknown1234
Goon
Goon

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:40 pm

Post by Unknown1234 »

Thank you. Looks like I have lots to catch up on.
Terata
Terata
Goon
Terata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:51 pm

Post by Terata »

sorry for absence. im multitabling in 2 faster game on another site so it's easy to procrastinate posting in this slow one. Anyway, ill go to sleep soon, but will be active tomorrow and catch up on stuff.

tho i did skim SOME posts, and i'm more inclined to think Hawk is town, his wavering/uncertainty seems towny. And i see you think Wheme's town, i wanna discuss that tomorrow with you.
Unknown1234
Unknown1234
Goon
Unknown1234
Goon
Goon

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:06 pm

Post by Unknown1234 »

Okay, I am on page 10 and I am still reading up on the game right now.

Few things I wanted to say regarding myself and other people.

1.) It says I am a newb, which is somewhat true because I am new to the site. However, I've played on other sites so I am not clueless when it comes to playing the game.

Now, in regards to what I've read so far...

Wheme seems like a scum player who is just trying to be nice to people while at the same time not doing any scum-hunting. I've read through their posts and it bothers me how they don't seem to even try to engage people, but only post so it seems like they are contributing in discussion. Hopefully this isn't an issue for this slot further into the game.

Gerry guy seems like a town that honestly doesn't care at all. The attitude given makes me believe that they don't even care whether they are lynched or not, and it doesn't seem forced to me at all in my opinion.

Treats, you seem to be engaging with most people at this point in time. Can you tell me why your vote is on ECMitchell and how you felt about my previous slot? You probably explain this later but given I've missed it I would like to discuss something.

There was one other person who bothered me, and that was Aj. Will follow up on this when I see more
Unknown1234
Unknown1234
Goon
Unknown1234
Goon
Goon

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:27 pm

Post by Unknown1234 »

From what I've seen at page 20, Naomi has been way too fence sitting IMO. She spends most of her time into reading and making Town-reads, but the one thing I have rarely seen is her digging into scum-reads. It's way too easy for scum to make Town-reads because they know who Town is and and can find the townie parts in people's posts.

I also notice that so many people have Town-reads on her that aren't explained in any depth. Unless people mention "she is providing lots of content" which I do not find her content to be scum-hunting.

I hear she replaced out or something? Will find that later I guess.
Unknown1234
Unknown1234
Goon
Unknown1234
Goon
Goon

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:32 pm

Post by Unknown1234 »

In post 533, Aj The Epic wrote:No, if Wheme is scum, game's over because his partners are Lowell/Hawk.
This is a really terrible post using pre-flip.
Unknown1234
Unknown1234
Goon
Unknown1234
Goon
Goon

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:35 pm

Post by Unknown1234 »

In post 556, Aj The Epic wrote:TBH if I was scum, I'd be taking advantage of Wheme floundering for as much town points as I can get
I dislike when people say "if I was scum..." it generally feels (especially the way it was delivered) that it is a forceful way to present themselves at Town.
Unknown1234
Unknown1234
Goon
Unknown1234
Goon
Goon

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:38 pm

Post by Unknown1234 »

In post 571, Fro99er wrote:offering to claim early as a protective is objectively bad town play. you want to stop a night kill if you are town, not draw the night kill. ESPECIALLY to have urgency to claim that on an odd day for an odd-night power. It's a bit more understandable if it were day 2 and he couldn't use it going into N2.

I think he'd know that as a town rolestopper.

Ergo, scum is the more likely possibility.
Issue with posts like this is that people have often expressed WhemeStar as an inexperienced scum or an inexperienced town. However, suddenly with this claim people don't even consider the possibility that they had no idea what to do and just claimed to prevent a miss lynch.

Could be wrong, but I'm starting to feel like the arguments on WhemeStar are way too one-sided.
Unknown1234
Unknown1234
Goon
Unknown1234
Goon
Goon

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:44 pm

Post by Unknown1234 »

I'm changing my mind Ah because the anger and retaliation I am feeling from this skit is looking more townie than it is as scum anger.
Unknown1234
Unknown1234
Goon
Unknown1234
Goon
Goon

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:46 pm

Post by Unknown1234 »

In post 637, Fro99er wrote:No
I don't see this as something a scum player would do. They wouldn't hold back reasons because it would make them look worse, and so I feel he is either bluffing to protect a town-read of he genuinely has some evidence to support this claim.

Frogger town.
Unknown1234
Unknown1234
Goon
Unknown1234
Goon
Goon

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:46 pm

Post by Unknown1234 »

In post 652, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 650, Fro99er wrote:are you going to chide Gerry for that while you lurk all game?
Yes. Because I'm actually taking a stance and providing my thoughts on slots, despite my low activity. He's not.
In post 651, Fro99er wrote:Yo Penguin just hops on the big wagon every time too
Which happened to be on my two expressed scum reads prior to - at least for Wheme - being started.
In post 651, Fro99er wrote:I also have this weird feelikng Penguin wasn't prodded because he was in his scum chat talking.
You should probably read the rules.
Someone posting the bare minimum is always an issue for me.
Unknown1234
Unknown1234
Goon
Unknown1234
Goon
Goon

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:49 pm

Post by Unknown1234 »

In post 681, ChaosOmega wrote:
In post 635, Fro99er wrote:
In post 628, Aj The Epic wrote:I want Fro99er to tell me what about Lowell/Terata's vote switches made him comfortable following that. I know you townread Terata but Lowell looks like a freelancer willing to lynch anyone BUT Wheme at this point.
I have a reason and I've saved it to a draft so that I can reply later.
I know you've moved off of EC, but I still want to see this.

------

Also, just a note that Wheme decided to say hi to a new player instead of responding to or even acknowledging my .
The level of shade throwing in this post is hilarious. Not to mention the fact that this slot has barely commented on anything as of late in the game and they feel the need to continue to fuel the fire on the leading train.
Unknown1234
Unknown1234
Goon
Unknown1234
Goon
Goon

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:53 pm

Post by Unknown1234 »

In post 690, Fro99er wrote:Lowell what are you even talking about? You think chaos has been bussing wheme all day, when I made a huge wall post about how I thought chaos was manipulating wheme.

No.

Just no. I think Chaos and Wheme are either both town, or one is town one is scum. There is ZERO chance both are scum.
I agree with this statement for a few reasons.

1.) If they are both scum, this feels like the laziest bussing attempt that I have seen in a long time and would do nothing of the sort in regards to what the intention of bussing is.

2.) When Chaos is around, he interacts with Wheme the most which makes me believe that they aren't on the same team because they wouldn't need to discuss as much with the day chat that they'd have.

I am currently leaning against Wheme as town over Chaos honestly. Wheme has been targeted by several people in this game and I don't feel like they are even attacking people on their train or trying to shift it off of them.
Unknown1234
Unknown1234
Goon
Unknown1234
Goon
Goon

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:57 pm

Post by Unknown1234 »

Going to break for a bit. I don't like sheep right now, and I thbink that is where I would put my vote right now if I had to choose. Will be back later.

I need to look at Lowell and EC. Nothing stands out to me in either aspect so if people have a strong read on either, I would actually like to see it from someone else's perspective to see if I agree/disagree. Otherwise I'll look at them more intently later.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:34 pm

Post by gerryoat »

get an avatar lol please
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:58 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Chalking this readthrough up to 'single worst of the game thus far'. Just completely fucking whiffs on every important event. Also has no solid opinion of Lowell so far rofl. Continues the slot's trend of thinking Naomi isn't town or something so that's some cute synergy.
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:15 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

I don't think he's completely caught up yet.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:16 pm

Post by Fro99er »

Actually I got townvibes on that catch up
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:32 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

No I think the slot is town, just the catchup misses the point by a mile or so.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:10 pm

Post by Fro99er »

I'm drunk can we just lynch sheep

I can settle for a Penguin or a Wheme but I don't feel good about any lynches because my reads are shit
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Unknown1234
Unknown1234
Goon
Unknown1234
Goon
Goon

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:22 pm

Post by Unknown1234 »

In post 768, gerryoat wrote:get an avatar lol please
I'll get an avatar if you do something productive.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”