Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:43 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 721, Cooperative Sheep wrote:@Frogg - replace "lurk" with "shallow reads" and my response will still hold true for the semantics you're attempting to bring up here. It is still the same thing - lurkers never offer deep reads.
No, YOU are turning this into a semantics debate because you are trying to piss me off.

Some of the best players on this site lurk but then offer very deep reads. Lurking and shallow reads are not equivalent and your attempt to equate them is bullshit, and it's just a way to avoid giving an opinion on my posts about Penguin.

VOTE: Sheep
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:45 am

Post by Fro99er »

If we don't lynch sheep today i'm vigging his ass tonight
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:57 am

Post by WhemeStar »

I'm fine with lynching sheep.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Sheep
Cooperative Sheep
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Goon

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:18 am

Post by Cooperative Sheep »

:roll:
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:19 am

Post by Fro99er »

You can comment on Penguin now.

Or are you just going to give Penguin a pass?
Heil King Froggo.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:31 am

Post by Hawk »

Frog why are you town reading Gerry? Im looking over Penguins case and I understand the hypocritical thinking of Lurking but why are we defending Gerry here? I mean Gerry has been pretty much a non factor all game.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:40 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 730, Hawk wrote:Frog why are you town reading Gerry? Im looking over Penguins case and I understand the hypocritical thinking of Lurking but why are we defending Gerry here? I mean Gerry has been pretty much a non factor all game.
Because I have no reason to scumread Gerry.

His lurking isn't a scum indicator for him from what i've seen of him.

And the posts he has made with substance haven't been scummy
Heil King Froggo.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:55 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 731, Fro99er wrote:
In post 730, Hawk wrote:Frog why are you town reading Gerry? Im looking over Penguins case and I understand the hypocritical thinking of Lurking but why are we defending Gerry here? I mean Gerry has been pretty much a non factor all game.
Because I have no reason to scumread Gerry.

His lurking isn't a scum indicator for him from what i've seen of him.

And the posts he has made with substance haven't been scummy

:? I'm not sold. Gerry feels more null to me than anything else. I don't like that he's Lurking the way he is. Dropping soft claims like it's nothing also doesn't really have alignment indication but the way he's doing it without any pressure on him feels overly safe and could be more breadcrumbing scum than town. But I'll just leave that since I don't see anything else that points to scum or town.

Now about Penguin

Is your read list in still accurate or at least with only slight change of moving Gerry down over everyone else in that nullscum section?

If so can you expand on them some more for me.

You say you null read Gerry cause everything he's done so far is null. But now you're agitated that he still hasn't provided more in depth reads and is coasting?
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:57 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 732, Hawk wrote:Gerry feels more null to me than anything else
Did i say he's town?

I just said i have no reason to scumread him
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:59 am

Post by Fro99er »

Meh, I guess i did.
Heil King Froggo.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:08 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 734, Fro99er wrote:Meh, I guess i did.
Yeah For those who didn't look.

So let's go back to something else why is ECM scumreading Terata bad. Is it more bad as in he shouldn't because Terata is Town or is it bad in the sense the logic is bad? Cause the logic for his defense seems fine from ECM to me Looks more TvT than tvS honestly.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:13 am

Post by Fro99er »

Because Terata is obvtown
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:15 am

Post by Fro99er »

Yo Gerry sheep me
Heil King Froggo.
Cooperative Sheep
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Goon

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:27 am

Post by Cooperative Sheep »

@Frogger - I might as well ask why you're giving Hawk a pass - I specifically commented on Penguin, you disliked how I indicated him and Gerry both seem lurky, and were pissed that I didn't use the words you felt were more appropriate, even when i indicated those words were confluent for me - you then went into your usual blind rage derp and decided somehow a difference of word definition equates to, somehow, scum intent.

All you did was make me feel worse about Wheme for sheeping it, and you, for forcing me to interact with your baby behavior. You're very unpleasent to me - go ahead and push through the lynch, I won't miss this game.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:40 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

I'll be giving a bit more to this game later today/tomorrow.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:42 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 222, Fro99er wrote:
In post 75, Hawk wrote:
In post 74, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 65, Hawk wrote:
In post 64, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 62, Terata wrote:I do think the WAY lil popped in was slightly awkward tho.
VOTE: Lil Uzi Vert here is a start. Gn
What was awkward about the way I popped in?
If nothing else you were the last one to vote him. Also why acknowledge Naomi and no one else who hadn't posted yet?

@Wheme of the three of us who did you like least? Do you not link early wagons? I think it's getting nice content from Sheep. And generating discussion.
Lil Uzi, I have no problem with them, but its okay to be suspicious of the people who put them at L-2, wouldn't you be suspicious of someone hammering a wagon? Where's the cutoff point on the wagon. I thought it generated good discussion too, froggy got the reactions from people that he wanted.
See Wheme gets it Uzi. Why'd you take us all the way to L-2??

VOTE: LUV

Where/are you that confident that Sheep is scum??? Don't you think L-2 this early is dangerous? I mean I understand pressure but that was playing with a bit of fire there Uzi.

Also to answer your question I interjected because your vote made me pause and contemplate too. So I wanted to engage you.

Actually, I think AJ is right. Also, this post by hawk is gross. Hawk is ok with voting sheep himself, but then when Uzi does it suddenly it's bad to put someone at L-2?

I don't buy that

VOTE: Hawk

Maybe I'm wrong on sheep. But it's such a trash push on me. I can see why he'd think if I intentionally misrepped why I'd be scum. But I didn't. I don't agree with his leap in logic, and I'm still scumreading him for it. But I guess if he really believes his logic then it's not scum motivated. I just really hate implying, with a question, that someone will be uncooperative in the future for something that arguably wasn't uncooperative at all.
This is not giving hawk a pass

I think I've voted the whole game except AJ Gerry Terata and Naomislot
Heil King Froggo.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:43 am

Post by gerryoat »

sheep honestly isnt even that scummy, seems like he ha that early wagon cause of me and then ppl just kept pushing hoping for a lynch
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:44 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 738, Cooperative Sheep wrote:@Frogger - I might as well ask why you're giving Hawk a pass - I specifically commented on Penguin, you disliked how I indicated him and Gerry both seem lurky, and were pissed that I didn't use the words you felt were more appropriate, even when i indicated those words were confluent for me - you then went into your usual blind rage derp and decided somehow a difference of word definition equates to, somehow, scum intent.

All you did was make me feel worse about Wheme for sheeping it, and you, for forcing me to interact with your baby behavior. You're very unpleasent to me - go ahead and push through the lynch, I won't miss this game.
Good.

I won't miss you either

Welcome to the blacklist
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:45 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 741, gerryoat wrote:sheep honestly isnt even that scummy, seems like he ha that early wagon cause of me and then ppl just kept pushing hoping for a lynch
No, he had that early wagon because of both of us

Now fucking do something we have 48 hours and you're sitting there twiddling your fingers
Heil King Froggo.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:47 am

Post by Hawk »

Fro99er you still think Wheme is scum? why not lynch Wheme shoot Sheep?

Sheep I don't like your resignment to defeat here. If you're town why are you giving up that's literally not playing to your wincondition. If you say you actually thought Frogger believed his thoughts and that's why he is town then shouldn't you show the same gumption to prove your town as well?

Like while I've been on Sheep all game because of his poor playstyle his change in attitude here bothers me. What happened to the Wheme counter wagon?

Wheme you've been awfully quiet this whole time till we flipped onto sheep. I don't like that.
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:48 am

Post by WhemeStar »

I don't have much to say, if your fine with lynching a protective role to out scum I'm fine with a lynch on me
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:06 am

Post by Hawk »

Wheme is L-3 and Sheep is L-5.

Fitz unvoted and is VLA till Sunday so he's probably not getting back before a no lynch. I'm okay with lynching Wheme if Fro99er is shooting sheep. I don't like sheeps play and I'm even more dissappointed he's resigning to defeat here.

Wheme who does you flipping green out as scum???
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:15 am

Post by Fro99er »

If i was actually a vig i would have flashlynched Wheme for that claim.

Rolestopper is almost always scum if there's a vig
Heil King Froggo.
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:17 am

Post by WhemeStar »

Uh I read in previous post by froggy that me and chaos both can't be scum, so if one of us town the other is prob scum
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:21 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 748, WhemeStar wrote:Uh I read in previous post by froggy that me and chaos both can't be scum, so if one of us town the other is prob scum
WHY WOULD YOU LEAVE OPEN THE OPTION OF CHAOS TOWN AND YOU SCUM
Heil King Froggo.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”