Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1976 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:37 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 1974, Infinity 324 wrote:Gin and n_m have 1-shot rolecops
Okay I rescind my rescind I thought they were strictly going off neighbor flavor cracking
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1977 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:39 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 1959, Infinity 324 wrote:I provided 3 recent towngames in this thread, including oots which you modded. I don't remember specifics very clearly, but I'm sure any of them would prove my point.
Yeah I took a spin through OOTS. Looks absolutely nothing like you here or your confirmed Scum games. I don’t see you having too many Townreadsthat game. And very, very few “This person is Town” for completely shallow reasons. A completely different level of inquiry and engagement. The fact that you present it as a rebuttal is bad.
In post 1960, Infinity 324 wrote:MoI advocating massclaim d1 is so out of character for him

And the flip from RC to gin just because of gin's eager vote is just grossss
This is scum posting …

The first sentence is empty posting. Of course it is out of character for me. Most Mini Closed Themes we don’t have half the playerbase claiming before a Day 1 lynch and a Mod confirmed Innocent Child. Your attempt to suggest it is scummy while not taking into account the very real game-state is scum posting 101 – finding things you think you can frame as scummy as opposed to actually looking for scummy play.

The second sentence is scummy as it is completely factually incorrect. I was not voting RC before I voted Gin … I was voting you. And before that I was voting SirCakez.

--
In post 1962, massive wrote:Playing devil's advocate here -- what's the difference between a bad friendly-neighbor claim and a friendly neighbor claim when you're actually a messenger who can control the contents of that message? If they claimed friendly neighbor and can craft a message that said "Elsa and Anna are town, love, TTH", is that a bad play or a genius play?

Undertale Mafia is fresh in my mind.
This is not a Bastard game. Thus any concerns about “false clearing via Night Message” are pretty groundless. If they had wanted that sort of gambit they would not have immediately folded back to a Messenger claim (or even included the word Messenger in their initial claim) when I challenged them on it.

--
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #1978 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:51 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 1977, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Yeah I took a spin through OOTS. Looks absolutely nothing like you here or your confirmed Scum games. I don’t see you having too many Townreadsthat game. And very, very few “This person is Town” for completely shallow reasons. A completely different level of inquiry and engagement. The fact that you present it as a rebuttal is bad.
Actually it had pretty much everything you accused me of expect for the too many townreads part:

Spoiler: oots
In post 376, Infinity 324 wrote:wisdom, what do you think about Tammy, nacho, and bulbazwk?
In post 694, Infinity 324 wrote:That's what changed, he made that post lol

What I'm curious about is why you didn't respond to grey's reaction to tour presumed reaction test. He didn't seem to consider you were faking a reaction test (or town for that matter). What do you think
In post 491, Infinity 324 wrote:How's it going tammy

What's your opinion on wraith? bulba? wisdom?
In post 378, Infinity 324 wrote:Ok. Who is your top pick for some outside of your main reads
In post 380, Infinity 324 wrote:Why town leans on bulba and cakez
asking other people's opinions on stuff
In post 225, Infinity 324 wrote: VOTE: wisdom

I don't like how much fluff this guy has
In post 278, Infinity 324 wrote:UNVOTE:
In post 285, Infinity 324 wrote:re: the unvote, it was a combination of not being sure that the off-topic-ish things are scummy and liking wisdom's reaction
Voting and then backtracking after it was unpopular (nacho and wisdom were grilling me for this vote in between here)
In post 475, Infinity 324 wrote:No shit it's a quick turnaround, it's page 19 and I don't have any strong scumreads.
In post 569, Infinity 324 wrote:I do not have a scumread besides wraith at this point.
In post 349, Infinity 324 wrote: I don't know who scum is, but that's ok I guess.
Not having many scumreads
In post 415, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 407, SirCakez wrote:(yes I'm POEing this early deal with it, I have a ton of townreads)
I like this line
In post 539, Infinity 324 wrote:I think there's ammo that farside could've used against me that she didn't and it's weirding me out. I won't say what it is just yet, but I will say that it makes her more likely to be town since the most likely scenario is that she doesn't consider it ammo. Whereas a scum tunneler would use everything and anything to justify their case.
In post 569, Infinity 324 wrote:He started at least trying to look like he's scumhunting and gave me the immediate vibes of "so bad it's town", like he wasn't trying to look good. So I guess that made up for his earlier stuff in my mind.
In post 759, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 727, Leonshade wrote:
In post 703, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 701, Wisdom wrote:
In post 697, Infinity 324 wrote:Correct.
Why? He was as defensive in the previous ones too. What's different now?
He was a little defensive about a small issue, now he's showing a level of concern and a level of words dedicated to defending himself that wasn't there before. The issue isn't defending himself, townies can defend themselves, it's the overreaction to his wagon. Town would probably approach it like "I'm suspicious that 4 people just jumped on a lurker wagon" or "Can you guys explain why you scumread me" not what he did.
My reaction was due to a mix of stress and genuine frustration and powerlessness that I was facing a large wagon when I hadn't even read the game yet. But defending my defensiveness is just going to be an endless cycle, focusing on scumhunting now.
I actually like this response
In post 1216, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 181, kraska77 wrote:
In post 135, MagnaofIllusion wrote:

Infinity 324 (1) - farside22
PeregrineV (1) - shaddowez
Nachomamma8 (3) - Kagami, Wisdom, Tammy
kraska77 (1) - Leonshade
Wisdom (2) - SirCakez, Wraith
SirCakez (1) - PeregrineV
Wraith (1) - Infinity 324
farfar what do u think of kagami
shaddow, kagami, wisdom, tammy hey guys who are u reading as scum
leonshade hey bud explain that weird vote
pere why are u still voting cakeman
inifinity why are you voting wraith?
bulbzak show up pls
This post reads town to me
In post 1244, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 1238, Tammy wrote:I don't know why people have a town read on cakes, so I'd love it if someone explained it to me. Preferably something better than he's town.
He's scumhunting but not trying to look like he's scumhunting.
In post 1273, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 248, Nachomamma8 wrote:i didn't really like her response to my questions but i'm also not sure if she knows any better
The pronoun mixup makes nacho more likely to be town, don't think he'd fake that
Townreading people for "weak" reasons

The only thing I didn't do here was have too many townreads. I'd be happy to provide towngames of mine where that occured if you'd like me to.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1979 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:56 am

Post by massive »

So what part of that is bastard? If you're in-thread saying you're a friendly neighbor, and you send a message saying "this is your friendly neighbor calling," is that "mod lying to players" which is about the only way that bastardliness would be introduced?

Also, how close to the rolecop claims did they re-read their role PM?
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #1980 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:04 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 1977, MagnaofIllusion wrote:The first sentence is empty posting. Of course it is out of character for me. Most Mini Closed Themes we don’t have half the playerbase claiming before a Day 1 lynch and a Mod confirmed Innocent Child. Your attempt to suggest it is scummy while not taking into account the very real game-state is scum posting 101 – finding things you think you can frame as scummy as opposed to actually looking for scummy play.

The second sentence is scummy as it is completely factually incorrect. I was not voting RC before I voted Gin … I was voting you. And before that I was voting SirCakez.
First of all, it's true that this is a special case, but I'd still expect you to err on the side of less info to scum. Again, we don't want the scum to know who to kill/rb on n2.

Second, it's true that you weren't voting RC but you were scumreading him not long ago and now you want to lynch his top suspect over him because of a dumb vote? I don't buy it.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1981 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:05 am

Post by eagerSnake »

I just want to know who the mafia doctor is
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1982 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:06 am

Post by eagerSnake »

Hey doctor can you claim pls
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1983 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:07 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 1979, massive wrote:So what part of that is bastard? If you're in-thread saying you're a friendly neighbor, and you send a message saying "this is your friendly neighbor calling," is that "mod lying to players" which is about the only way that bastardliness would be introduced?
A Friendly Neighbor means the mod positively confirms to whoever the target is that "Player X is Town". That's how it works. There is no way for a Messenger to get the Mod to falsely confirm their alignment in a PM in a non-Bastard game.

Send a message saying "this is your friendly neighbor calling" doesn't alignment confirm from the Mod as falsely happened in Undertale.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1984 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:49 am

Post by massive »

But it didn't falsely happen in Undertale. Scum got the ability to send a message to one player, which they decided was going to say "You've been recruited into scum". They had no communication with him beyond that, he had no kill, but he believed he was scum up until the very end, to the point of saying he would flip scum when lynched.

What I guess I'm saying is, wouldn't it be easy to say you were a Friendly Neighbor with that ability, and at least make it LOOK like you were a Friendly Neighbor?
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1985 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:53 am

Post by massive »

Like, I know it's WIFOMy. I guess what I'm asking is, is Lane only wrong because you don't think FA would play bad as scum? If it's possible it was a gambit, is lane LESS wrong?
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1986 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:57 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1956, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 1877, SirCakez wrote:You were in Science uPick, you should understand why I'm holding off on RC. This is a super special case.
So super special that you also applied the same reasoning to me at the start of the game? Nope.

Also have you not played any other games with RC or his alts beside Science?
Yeah, remember how much shit I got postgame for my read on RC? I'd really rather not repeat that. Thus why I'm bringing it up again.

Let's not massclaim!
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1987 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:58 pm

Post by eagerSnake »

We should mass claim or lynch Gin and let me vig someone
RagingSpammers
RagingSpammers
Goon
RagingSpammers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1988 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:59 pm

Post by RagingSpammers »

Cloudie isn't doing things.
I'm gonna do things.
I'ma go read things.
-Ali
Hydra between Alisae and CloudKicker
RagingSpammers
RagingSpammers
Goon
RagingSpammers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1989 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:03 pm

Post by RagingSpammers »

Anyone wanna talk to me about things?
-Ali
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1990 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:04 pm

Post by eagerSnake »

Vote gin
RagingSpammers
RagingSpammers
Goon
RagingSpammers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1991 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:05 pm

Post by RagingSpammers »

VOTE: Gin
-Ali
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1992 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:06 pm

Post by eagerSnake »

RC quit trying to sui.and.vote.gin
Ælla Was Spine
Ælla Was Spine
Goon
Ælla Was Spine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1993 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:11 pm

Post by Ælla Was Spine »

Why are we voting Gin
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1994 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:15 pm

Post by eagerSnake »

Because he slipped mafia doctor and tried to push me with shit voted me never unvoted and replaced out and his slot doesn't look like it's getting a replacement because nothing was posted in the replacement thread
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1995 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:16 pm

Post by eagerSnake »

So do the mod a solid and vote
Ælla Was Spine
Ælla Was Spine
Goon
Ælla Was Spine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1996 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:17 pm

Post by Ælla Was Spine »

Damm he really did that shit? Link me to the post bruh
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1997 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:17 pm

Post by eagerSnake »

Start on page 68
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1998 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:21 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

VOTE: gin
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1999 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:22 pm

Post by eagerSnake »

10/10 maf doctor doesn't protect the IC

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”