The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2425 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:48 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 2423, The DEO wrote:MariaR is obvTown Titus.
Notice how no one actually says how I am confbiased or what is wrong about it? If they are Town they have no interest in seeing me get better and if they are scum they only wish to discredit me. The only person I waver on is Vecna who doesn't believe me obviously but gave a damn to try.

Yuri is scum for pushing Vecna though as Yuri likes the discord between our heads.

~~Math
We all know why you are confbiased Math. This is the tamest answer I predicted. No one is doubting the synergy or linking you are seeing. It is only the conclusion that people feel is out there. You see the pattern but are labeling the wrong team.
If our post is unsigned, 90+ percent it's Titus. I'm a dork that forgets to sign.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2426 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:50 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 2417, Yuri wrote:dont rly have much to say about uzi's case, like i hate all my early reads too. i DID respond to froggers case point by point but literally no one brought that up so w/e

feels like my wagon is scum Vecna and everything else is town. scum hoping for a town-lead wagon w a lot of players on it who are null-reading me or scumreading me only a little bit

frog is still probtown by this but i so dislike his constant 'notice isnt a viablw wagon' bull, though i think notice is town it also gives the impression that he wants me to be the only option for a wagon today

VOTE: Vecna

im unhappy w my SRs atm. still dislike akane and nebby and vecna, but the vecna thing is a rly bad feeling based on what i see as fear of my townflip.
really feeling as though most of the active players are town, and scum is in the quieter ones/lurkers, besides those ive mentioned. so w thaf in mind i guess i could do beeboy? im looking for something to be confident about but id also settle on someone who wasnt me/a strong TR
Wooo hooo the switch Town with scum play from scum.
This pokes reeks of survival.
Paraphrase ahead (sarcastic)
Vecna might be waking up to his townblock has scums in it.
Let's get rid of him.
Wait I know that wagon won't take off better suggest someone else I would be willing to lynch. Who is Town being wagoned? Beeboy? Yes I could do Beeboy.
A&N is obvTown from the first post almost. This is an attack on town-block.
End paraphrase

Vecna I waffle on but that is only on these last few posts on paper he is still a top scumread if Yuri and Spiffeh are scums.

~~Math
If our post is unsigned, 90+ percent it's Titus. I'm a dork that forgets to sign.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2427 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:50 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

@Math: I try but you're so fixated it's hard to keep trying. I'm very patient but after a certain point I just opt to work around people.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #2428 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:53 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 2427, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:@Math: I try but you're so fixated it's hard to keep trying. I'm very patient but after a certain point I just opt to work around people.
Uzi why aren't you voting for notice it's upsetting me
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2429 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:53 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 2425, The DEO wrote:
In post 2423, The DEO wrote:MariaR is obvTown Titus.
Notice how no one actually says how I am confbiased or what is wrong about it? If they are Town they have no interest in seeing me get better and if they are scum they only wish to discredit me. The only person I waver on is Vecna who doesn't believe me obviously but gave a damn to try.

Yuri is scum for pushing Vecna though as Yuri likes the discord between our heads.

~~Math
We all know why you are confbiased Math. This is the tamest answer I predicted. No one is doubting the synergy or linking you are seeing. It is only the conclusion that people feel is out there. You see the pattern but are labeling the wrong team.
Lol no we don't or someone would tell me why I am. Instead we have games where I disagree on scum and I am either wildly right or wildly wrong. If it is obvious why I am conf bussing then Town would just tell me why.

And there is a 0% chance that that synergy is all town. Not fucking possible. If it is Vecna and LUV should hang up their town cards in shame for intentionally hampering the town with that none vote and ignoring most of the player base who hadn't posted yet.

~~Math
Yuri
Yuri
Goon
Yuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2430 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:53 am

Post by Yuri »

Math you should be looking at Vecna after my flip too aight, if you discard the scumread bc i dont flip scum i will actually haunt you
今こそ 一つに、今こそ 一つに、今こそ 一つに。。。 我らが一つに!
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #2431 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:54 am

Post by Elbirn »

Titusblade stop ignoring my love I said words to you
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2432 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:54 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2410, The DEO wrote:
In post 2405, Sondam wrote:
In post 2404, The DEO wrote:
In post 2402, Sondam wrote:
In post 2401, MariaR wrote:
In post 2400, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 2394, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 2269, The DEO wrote:I also have an extremely hard time seeing how it's not Vecna/LUV/Frogger/Spiffeh/Yuri.
Literally never post again
I'm being polite- you should be too. :wink:
oh grow a pair and say something mean pere come on you can do it free shot
This is the type of post I struggle with and irks me out on both you AND PV.

Math has unconventional reads and thinking but what does beating on them accomplish? This looks like you and PerV doing good cop bad cop.

To your wall post.
I didn't know I was addressing anything in that post what do you think I am? He just said he was being polite so I told him to be mean a bit I didn't know it was some form of attack?
Read the context. Try again.

PV has nothing nice to say about Math. (Trying to play nice guy angle and build town cred). You are encouraging him to Anger Math, which would make them a bigger distraction and do nothing useful.
Seriously? Where have I said anything not nice about Math? Or you, for that matter?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Yuri
Yuri
Goon
Yuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2433 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:54 am

Post by Yuri »

Maria what about my Vecna vote makes u sure im town. what do you expect scum me to have done in this situation instead
Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2434 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:56 am

Post by Sondam »

In post 2433, Yuri wrote:Maria what about my Vecna vote makes u sure im town. what do you expect scum me to have done in this situation instead
The vote doesn't feel survivalist like it feels like you really sr Vedna and want a wagon on him I feel like if you were scum you would've gone for a wagon that could've got you more traction like Luv Me Deo Notice etc
Hydra of MariaR and gerryoat
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2435 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:56 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2411, The DEO wrote:
In post 2409, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 2407, The DEO wrote:
In post 2397, Sondam wrote:I know you do plan and data that's your thing when I said "oh that's not a case haha" It was more me saying it was weak it wasn't trying to discredit that you made it it just was weak to me does that mean I'm shading you? That's not what my goal was I also don't mind people disagreeing with things I do that's how you get talk going I also sometimes don't mind people scumreading me aslong as there logic to me makes sense and I can be like "Oh I see what you mean with this" but the way you seem to be scumreading me is baffling to me because what you point out as "shade" in my eyes is me just playing the game
Are you asking me to look for people that are buddying or me buddying people?
~Maria
Disagreeing is one thing. I disagreed with you and Spiffeh on the method, but I never accused you of being fake. The weak case thing was a dig at me. I wasn't about to put myself above the rest of town given the chouce was preference. You laughing at my efforts just felt like a dig. Combine that with random SRs that go nowhere...it suggests your motivation is to shade town, not find scum. I am giving you a chance to resolve those. Follow through. Sort. Don't just say this is bad. Put it together.

I want you to look for people buddying you.
Can town buddy town?
Yes. First step is documenting. Then look at why.

Math has trouble distinguishing town buddying from scum buddying, so frequently SRs townblocks.
Why send Sondham to look for buddying in the resolution phase?

Do you identify any buddying of yourself (either you or Math) so far this game?

How do you determine if their motivation is town or scum in doing so?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Yuri
Yuri
Goon
Yuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2436 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:56 am

Post by Yuri »

In post 2426, The DEO wrote:Vecna might be waking up to his townblock has scums in it.
Let's get rid of him.
wait wtf does this mean, how on earth are u reading this as scum me trying to mislynch vecna, isnt your whole thing that u think we're partners
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2437 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:57 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 2428, Elbirn wrote:
In post 2427, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:@Math: I try but you're so fixated it's hard to keep trying. I'm very patient but after a certain point I just opt to work around people.
It's not going to go through sadly because people think the slip was too sloppy :roll: :(
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2438 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:57 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 2428, Elbirn wrote:
Notice is not happening today.
Vote Yuri.

@Yuri -- You flipping town means I talk with Titus and re-evaluate everything. However you aren't trying to get Vecna lynched. You are trying to appeal to me to do it. If you think Vecna is scum and agree with me make a case. I want you with rope today. The only question to me is if you are scum who wants me to lynch Vecna tomorrow as wifom which has happened or if you are Town and genuinely believe Vecna is scum. Prove to me you believe Vecna scum. Make a case.

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2439 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:57 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 2431, Elbirn wrote:Titusblade stop ignoring my love I said words to you
Will do. I was just focusing on solving Sonham first and helping that situation.

(Hey Sonham, stop talking to scum please and start with what I asked you to do.)

~Titus
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2440 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:58 am

Post by Fro99er »

ELBIRN VOTE YURI NOW
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2441 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:58 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 2436, Yuri wrote:
In post 2426, The DEO wrote:Vecna might be waking up to his townblock has scums in it.
Let's get rid of him.
wait wtf does this mean, how on earth are u reading this as scum me trying to mislynch vecna, isnt your whole thing that u think we're partners
I am saying IF I am wrong on Vecna that is what is happening. I don't think I am.

Prove to me Vecna scum. Pretend I don't scumread Vecna

~~Math
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2442 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:59 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

What Math doesn't understand is we don't need her to push any agenda through
Yuri
Yuri
Goon
Yuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2443 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:00 am

Post by Yuri »

In post 2434, Sondam wrote:
In post 2433, Yuri wrote:Maria what about my Vecna vote makes u sure im town. what do you expect scum me to have done in this situation instead
The vote doesn't feel survivalist like it feels like you really sr Vedna and want a wagon on him I feel like if you were scum you would've gone for a wagon that could've got you more traction like Luv Me Deo Notice etc
None of those actually seem all that viable to me. cept you but i said i was townreading you. notice is a possibility id grant

idk, from here it sorta looks like you picked something thats easier to TR me for so you could defend the town getting mislynched.

but i do also see how u could come to this conclusion as town, so idk if i could get more information out of pressing this. either way i still feel like TRing you
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2444 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:02 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 2434, Sondam wrote:
LUV would get no traction despite his ISO being a drinking game of "town will never solve this game so let's hinder Town by choosing none".
We will never get traction at all. Because we are obvTown this is clearly not my scum game and if it was I would be the one corralling Titus since I have a god awesome winrate and can fool almost every player into thinking I am Town. That is my strength. Titus doesn't do that.
Notice is Town. Stawp it.

~~Math
Yuri
Yuri
Goon
Yuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2445 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:03 am

Post by Yuri »

Math Vecna has been a TR for the whole game and then did something that looks hella scum. im like rly bad at making cases, i can just tell you that looking at vecna hes afraid of being called in a scum group that was mislynching me, and that wouldnt be as bad as looking like my buddy, bc he knows im not

contrast with jaereed whos afraid of being called my buddy
Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2446 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:03 am

Post by Sondam »

ngh....bullies fine I'll just go do my homework that Titus gave me
~Maria
Hydra of MariaR and gerryoat
Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2447 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:04 am

Post by Akane and Nebby »

Yuri isn't dead yet because?

-Nebby
Hydra between Alisae and Malachite
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2448 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:04 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 2442, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:What Math doesn't understand is we don't need her to push any agenda through
lol thank you for
finally
admitting you have an agenda and pocketed Titus.

Wow. Never thought I would hear that on D1. Thought I would have to rip it out of you D3 or 4.

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2449 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:05 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 2445, Yuri wrote:Math Vecna has been a TR for the whole game and then did something that looks hella scum. im like rly bad at making cases, i can just tell you that looking at vecna hes afraid of being called in a scum group that was mislynching me, and that wouldnt be as bad as looking like my buddy, bc he knows im not

contrast with jaereed whos afraid of being called my buddy
What is that something?

JaeReed isn't afraid lol. Afraid people don't do what JaeReed did.

~~Math

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”