Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5050 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:21 pm

Post by Ser Arthur Dayne »

In post 5028, Zachstralkita wrote:Yes, I read those posts too. I also read them when I made them.

That's not what freaking out is.
vezokpiraka: If you are playing on EUNE we can duo.
chesskid3: I play on NA because i enjoy my freedom.
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5051 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:22 pm

Post by Ser Arthur Dayne »

In post 5048, Pine wrote:This is one of the few games since my glorious return where I drew Town.
vezokpiraka: If you are playing on EUNE we can duo.
chesskid3: I play on NA because i enjoy my freedom.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #5052 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:27 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 4961, Tammy wrote:I'm concerned about the lack of town feeling vibe. I'm concerned about the feeling of being left hanging. I'm having a really hard time believing that we finally drew town together, something that hasn't happened in forever, and this is what I get.
This game hasn't been fun with me. I've been in a mindset where I don't think that this game will be fun for me unless I get ridiculously drunk during it, which is why I've secretly been hoping and praying that I get lynched so I'm released from the game. Typically you would be the one who could drag me out of the darkness, spray water on my face and bring me back to the groove because you have that tendency when you're a bright shining light but the game seems to be having the same effect on you to. At this point, I'm hoping I get dragged to death and make some beautiful inspirational posts and then say my goodbyes and put this game behind me and that's the best I can hope from this game.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #5053 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:27 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 4961, Tammy wrote:I'm concerned about the lack of town feeling vibe. I'm concerned about the feeling of being left hanging. I'm having a really hard time believing that we finally drew town together, something that hasn't happened in forever, and this is what I get.
This game hasn't been fun with me. I've been in a mindset where I don't think that this game will be fun for me unless I get ridiculously drunk during it, which is why I've secretly been hoping and praying that I get lynched so I'm released from the game. Typically you would be the one who could drag me out of the darkness, spray water on my face and bring me back to the groove because you have that tendency when you're a bright shining light but the game seems to be having the same effect on you to. At this point, I'm hoping I get dragged to death and make some beautiful inspirational posts and then say my goodbyes and put this game behind me and that's the best I can hope from this game.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #5054 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:35 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 298, Pine wrote:
In post 295, Andrius wrote:
In post 291, Pine wrote:Sorry Andy, Desperado isn't interesting anymore.

VOTE: SAD

New Strahd wagon.

PEdit: He might be, but right now he's the Baker Paladin, and I cleave to my man
"HE MIGHT BE"
PINE WHAT IS THIS CRAP
...I said "might"
In post 4680, Pine wrote:Andrius is still a special category.
This is Pine's interaction with Andrius for the entire game; it's constantly "I think Andrius could be scum, but I don't know". I don't think that this is a natural interaction have have with someone for day after day after day and I don't think that Pine would let it just persist and fester if he were town here. I think that his paranoia on Andrius is not nuanced to the degree that real paranoia typically is; his reasoning for feeling paranoid is "I don't typically bother buddying to this degree" which is absolutely crazy because if he had any familiarity with Andrius at all then he'd know that he buddies.

drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5055 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:37 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

could be scum but I'm leaning it to be more "I don't want to lay out hard scumreads because I don't want to be killeded"
balance among all things
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #5056 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:38 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Oh, and as scum it's something I could see him holding in his back pocket for a long, long time; there's weird pockets of Andrius suspicion that haven't been addressed anywhere at all and when Andrius is pushed into paranoia mode he tends to make himself mislynchable (and whether or not he's aware of this isn't as important as the weird pockets thing).

Pedit: If he was worried about being killed, then 1) he shouldn't be because he's hated, 2) he wouldn't be claiming PR in additional to hated, 3) he would be more shy about the hard scumreads on players like Maria and I. I don't think that's the case.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #5057 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:42 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I also think that his paranoia of "hard buddying" comes off as pretty disingenuous considering it's happening elsewhere (SlySly at least) and it's not like he hasn't seen me/Mastina buddy plenty in the past and he's not like he hasn't buddied at all in this game. I don't think that's the
one
sticking point stopping him from townreading his friend and I don't believe it's something that he wouldn't attempt to figure out in however long this game has been going on.

drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5058 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:44 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

it varies from game to game, and within an individual game, person to person, how a person is going to behave towards a specific other to position themselves how they want to be positions in regards to them
balance among all things
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #5059 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:47 pm

Post by Andrius »

In post 5056, Nachomamma8 wrote:Oh, and as scum it's something I could see him holding in his back pocket for a long, long time; there's weird pockets of Andrius suspicion that haven't been addressed anywhere at all and when Andrius is pushed into paranoia mode he tends to make himself mislynchable (and whether or not he's aware of this isn't as important as the weird pockets thing).

Pedit: If he was worried about being killed, then 1) he shouldn't be because he's hated, 2) he wouldn't be claiming PR in additional to hated, 3) he would be more shy about the hard scumreads on players like Maria and I. I don't think that's the case.
This is a very good point.
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #5060 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:49 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 5053, Nachomamma8 wrote:
the amount of ate in this amazes me.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #5061 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:49 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

It's only going to get worse, Firebringer.

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #5062 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:50 pm

Post by Firebringer »

can we release you instead?
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #5063 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:51 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 2197, Pine wrote:Lurking, trolling, and bare-voting Creature needs rope. SlySly wagon is full of fail and opportunism.

STRAHDIANS, UNITE.

VOTE: Creature
This was his only significant scumread of all of Day 1; the closest he got to expressing a significant scumread somewhere else was "oh, Nacho could be scum as well". The only way that he pushed the Creature wagon beyond this was by asking random people to vote Creature and by calling Creature scum because the wagon didn't go through (I'm sure that his actual argument was better than that but I don't particularly feel like looking it up right now). I don't think that Pine as town lurks and floats in a game, throws a vote on scum, and then doesn't do anything with it all day. If he was town in this game and really had such a strong scumread on Creature, I think that he gets more frustrated when it doesn't go through and attempts to push the wagon through with more reasons, I think he defends Sly and Desperado when they start getting suspicion instead of just calling them towels and leaving it at that.

Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #5064 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:51 pm

Post by Andrius »

Nacho, you make me want to lynch Pine.
As drastic as that seems.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #5065 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:52 pm

Post by Firebringer »

I have the opposite feelings, but i kind of don't believe any of nacho "This game sucks so hard" posts.
I feel he is just leeching off Tammy hatred for the game.
Show

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #5066 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:55 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 5065, Firebringer wrote:I have the opposite feelings, but i kind of don't believe any of nacho "This game sucks so hard" posts.
I feel he is just leeching off Tammy hatred for the game.
It should be clear that I'm not having fun in this game to anyone and everyone who is reading my posts.
I'm lurking in this game and I'm avoiding this game and it's not because I'm having such a swell time.
It has nothing to do with my alignment but it's certainly not a lie.

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #5067 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:57 pm

Post by Firebringer »

okay, go over why you hate this game.
cause honestly i don't see a huge way in which this game is as bad as you are pretending it is.

I legit believe Tammy when she says its terrible, you no. Are you disinterested in this game? Sure, but disinterested doesn't equal hate.

In fact, if you hated this game.
I kind of expect MORE from you.
Show

Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #5068 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:01 pm

Post by Andrius »

In post 5067, Firebringer wrote:okay, go over why you hate this game.cause honestly i don't see a huge way in which this game is as bad as you are pretending it is.
See, I can totally see where Nacho's coming from.
We're over 200 pages on Day Two, there's a lot of frivolity going on which isn't necessarily a bad thing but there's not a lot of DRIVE to get anything done.
We went frantic at deadline yesterday. We have a lurker squad which comes and goes as it wills, contributing little to the game.

This game is definitely frustrating.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #5069 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:01 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

If you read my posts when I've expressed why this game is not fun with me, you'd know why you hate this game. I'm not interested in rehashing it and I'm not interested in bringing the thread down more than I already am; lynch me, see my flip, take me at my word when I say I'm not having fun the next time.

drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5070 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:04 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

can I get you some hotpeanuts from the vending machine, nacho?
balance among all things
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #5071 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:05 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 5069, Nachomamma8 wrote:If you read my posts when I've expressed why this game is not fun with me, you'd know why you hate this game. I'm not interested in rehashing it and I'm not interested in bringing the thread down more than I already am; lynch me, see my flip, take me at my word when I say I'm not having fun the next time.
Nacho do this for me if you are town.

Read this post.
Do you think at any point during the game your mindset is going to change and you will be more actively involved?

If answer is no. Time to ask for replacement.
Show

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #5072 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:06 pm

Post by MariaR »

VOTE: Sly
Eh I'll lynch this I guess Andy can go tomorrow
sigh
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #5073 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:06 pm

Post by Firebringer »

VOTE: SlySly

Nacho can wait till his apathy is sorted out.
Show

Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #5074 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:07 pm

Post by Andrius »

In post 5072, MariaR wrote:VOTE: Sly
Eh I'll lynch this I guess Andy can go tomorrow
sigh
I'm almost hurt you're not more committed to me.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”