Mini 532: Yaw's Split Open Mafia: (Game over)

JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:01 am

Post by JordanA24 »

Backup Vote Count

Off the Mark (5): Panzerjager, Phate, Thantos, SensFan, QuickBen
(-2)

QuickBen (2): Zhao, Off the Mark
kabenon007 (1): DrunkenPiper
Panzerjager (1): Korlash

Not Voting (3): Holy, kabenon007, mikeburnfire

Fixed a tag at his request
Please delete my comment from your sig...such an awful joke- Battle Mage

Politics Mafia currently requires 1 replacement, please PM me if interested.
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:48 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

I dunno. I can't really get a feel on anybody right now. Nobody seems to be town, but none of you are obviously scum either.

vote Panzerjager
"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill with rope and a slim majority."

Flash Guide to Mafia and Flash Mafia Roles
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:46 pm

Post by Korlash »

I at least commend you on a good choice :P
It's not my job to be right, it's my job to be convincing.

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:41 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

I didn't like the way he tried to provoke you is all.
"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill with rope and a slim majority."

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:47 pm

Post by Korlash »

>.> Yeah, good thing I have shroud...

<.< Oh boy another crappy MTG joke... I'm so on fire this game... *yawns*

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:43 pm

Post by Holy »

Hmm, mostly found OTM is likely the scum, I have sound my doubt and thought that he might be isn't.
Now is over than 2 weeks for "-2 or -3 from being lynched" status of him.
While now the focus seemed shifted to Phate or Panzerjager, the Vote Count still haven't reflect that.
So, actually... mostly from DrunkenPiper, Korlash, and mikeburnfire - what is your thoughts of OTM? If you already explained it, please share it again, maybe I missed it somewhere.
Others have showed it by their vote for him plus their little convincing story for that.
Zhao also showed it, but he found that QB was scummier for him.
While 007 showed it also, but thought that his -2 status concerned him. Heh... >.>
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:39 pm

Post by Korlash »

I think OTM's wagon went way to fast, and in my experience fast wagons = most likely town.

That combined with the fact I either did not understand the player's reasons for voting him, or I felt their reasons were crap (I really cannot even remember what they were now to be honest XD) really makes me doubt the wagon.

Oh a related note I have not actually found OTM that much Protown either. He does seem to be completely absent fr most of the game, only popping up when needed to give as little content as possible.

because of this I think he could, maybe, be the Sk. But his lack of interest makes me wonder if he is just another unpowered vanilla town. I really do not want to speculate too much into powers right now so I'll leave it at that.

People really don't seem to care about Panzer, and yet he has done almost the same things OTM has done that I feel are actually reason to suspect a player. Mainly the lack of content, dodging type style of play. I would think a couple others would want to help pressure him into talking. (Holidays noted, some "lurkishness" is given to all players I know, but most of what I am saying is from way before hand)

As for Holy's point about how long OTM has been at L-2/L-1 it is kinda a moot point because of the holidays I'm afraid. D:

Off the Mark
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:47 am

Post by Off the Mark »

As I said before, I like the Panzer lynchmob better than the QuickBen lynch mob, so I'm switching to see if we can get a lttle more momentum going on Panzer.

unvote, vote: Panzer

mikeburnfire doesn't seem to be helping much. Just voting his gut as far as I can tell, without giving any good reasons. When specifically asked for reasons, he dodges. Plus this makes no sense: (emphasis added)
mikeburnfire wrote:Quickben, Korlash, and
Phate
gave me the worst scumvibes.

unvote Phate
because I don't find him all that suspicious anymore.
So Phate gave you scum vibes but you
don't
find him suspicious. In that case, you've got to explain yourself better. Tell us your reasons for voting/unvoting, especially since you're not using the vibes you're picking up.
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:21 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Like I said, I can't really get a read on anybody. I was just going with my feelings, and that can change from post to post.

However, I'm really trying to do something productive in this game, and going after Panzer seems like something I could get behind. I could change my vote later, since my reasons for voting Panzer aren't all that conclusive, but for now I'm satisfied.

Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:19 pm

Post by Holy »

Korlash wrote:Oh a related note I have not actually found OTM that much Protown either. He does seem to be completely absent fr most of the game, only popping up when needed to give as little content as possible.
Yep, I didn't like it too.

Korlash wrote:People really don't seem to care about Panzer, and yet he has done almost the same things OTM has done that I feel are actually reason to suspect a player. Mainly the lack of content, dodging type style of play. I would think a couple others would want to help pressure him into talking. (Holidays noted, some "lurkishness" is given to all players I know, but most of what I am saying is from way before hand)
Okay, good point. Lets try it.
Vote: Panzerjager
From what I saw, Panzer and OTM seems had an experience playing together and their suspicion based from that experience.
But Phate and 007 too had the same case as them, and yeah... me too had that issue with Korlash actually. But the way Panzer exposed it isn't really pro-town anyway.
Phate
Phate
Mafia Scum
Phate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:42 pm

Post by Phate »

I disagree. I don't have as much of a problem with the lack of content and dodging style of play as I do with the general "yeah, ok, whatever, I agree" attitude OTM's early play exhibited. To a lesser extent, I also dislike the desperate, spastic finger-pointing and wagonhopping OTM is doing now.
OTM wrote:So Phate gave you scum vibes but you
don't
find him suspicious. In that case, you've got to explain yourself better. Tell us your reasons for voting/unvoting, especially since you're not using the vibes you're picking up.
mikeburnfire wrote:Like I said, I can't really get a read on anybody. I was just going with my feelings, and that can change from post to post.

However, I'm really trying to do something productive in this game, and going after Panzer seems like something I could get behind. I could change my vote later, since my reasons for voting Panzer aren't all that conclusive, but for now I'm satisfied.
Speaking of dodging questions...
I will fuck up your name and gender. Deal with it.

PM me to replace into Infection Mafia, a semi-open Mini Theme.
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:43 pm

Post by Korlash »

So you don;t have a problem with it yet you know what to bring it up? Hmmm... It couldn't be this easy could it? :P

Phate
Phate
Mafia Scum
Phate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:59 pm

Post by Phate »

Ok, what? Let me quote myself here, and you read it carefully, and if you still have a problem try this thing called grammar.
I don't have as much of a problem with the lack of content and dodging style of play as I do with the general "yeah, ok, whatever, I agree" attitude OTM's early play exhibited.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:03 pm

Post by Korlash »

Phate wrote:Speaking of dodging questions...
Saying "I don't have a problem with the lack of content
and dodging style of play
" and then bringing up someone dodging is just a little odd to me. Do I mean it as an attack, not really (Hint smiley) do I thin kit has merit as a possible Krap Logick piece, yes. Do I like to rub things like this in your face? Yes I do. ^^

Phate
Phate
Mafia Scum
Phate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:06 pm

Post by Phate »

OHHHHH.

I stand by my post, though. I only find a dodging playstyle to be a minor scumtell compared to incessant agreement. This doesn't mean I won't bring it up.

For example, you seem to have a larger problem with a dodgy playstyle. Why didn't you jump on this?

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:09 pm

Post by Korlash »

I didn't see it as a dodge.

I actually thought you were trying to confuse the town with stuff even I wouldn't buy. But yeah, I hate people who dodge things. I don;t post my... crap... *laughs at the pun* just to let it be ignored.

Off the Mark
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:45 am

Post by Off the Mark »

Incessant agreement? I think you're blowing things out of proportion there, Phate. You might want to go back and review.
bird1111
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:48 am

Post by bird1111 »

2 months should be long enough for a Day 1

Final Deadline: Sunday, January 13th@1:48pm EST
QuickBen
QuickBen
Goon
QuickBen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:23 am

Post by QuickBen »

Just looking back over the last page or two...

@Korlash- I get where you're coming from about the OTM wagon being fast. I personally don't feel it was that fast, but then again I'm looking at it from the standpoint of it stretching from the first accusation to the last defense, not from the first vote to the last vote. I personally feel he more likely to be scum based on the fact that it stalled at L-2 and stayed there. To me that feels like the town was lynching scum and his buddies were standing back to see if they should bus him to "prove" themselves or defend him and save one of their own. The fact that as soon as the verbal pressure cooled on him, he dropped his vote on me and threw his weight behind the panzer wagon.
QuickBen
QuickBen
Goon
QuickBen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:25 am

Post by QuickBen »

add this to the end of that post- just pushes my scumdar a little further into the red.
Drunken Piper
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Couplet Typer

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:02 pm

Post by Drunken Piper »

Holy wrote:So, actually... mostly from DrunkenPiper, Korlash, and mikeburnfire - what is your thoughts of OTM? If you already explained it, please share it again, maybe I missed it somewhere.
I do not like OTM's constant jump on a wagons that are.
His excuses to are not up to snuff or on par.

However, his wagon has been fast.
His worthlessness, inspired votes cast.

I think he will probably hurt us in later days.
His playstyle is lacking, and leaves me in a daze.

But I think his lynch today looks none to hard.
Could be scum driven, and full of lard.

At any rate, me vote is on the scummiest in me view.
Holy, your thoughts on Kab, I think are due.
(hic)
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:35 pm

Post by Korlash »

QB wrote:@Korlash- I get where you're coming from about the OTM wagon being fast. I personally don't feel it was that fast, but then again I'm looking at it from the standpoint of it stretching from the first accusation to the last defense, not from the first vote to the last vote. I personally feel he more likely to be scum based on the fact that it stalled at L-2 and stayed there. To me that feels like the town was lynching scum and his buddies were standing back to see if they should bus him to "prove" themselves or defend him and save one of their own. The fact that as soon as the verbal pressure cooled on him, he dropped his vote on me and threw his weight behind the panzer wagon.
Your argument is flawed, as it is jsut as likely the scum were trying to lynch town and it stalled becuase all three scum were already on the wagon. And would he not throw his weight on another wagon if he was, in fact, town? especially if said wagon is a good one.

Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:45 pm

Post by Holy »

Drunken Piper wrote:
Holy wrote:So, actually... mostly from DrunkenPiper, Korlash, and mikeburnfire - what is your thoughts of OTM? If you already explained it, please share it again, maybe I missed it somewhere.
I do not like OTM's constant jump on a wagons that are.
His excuses to are not up to snuff or on par.

However, his wagon has been fast.
His worthlessness, inspired votes cast.

I think he will probably hurt us in later days.
His playstyle is lacking, and leaves me in a daze.

But I think his lynch today looks none to hard.
Could be scum driven, and full of lard.
Hmm...
You know what, I found it's difficult for me to measure your "good faith" with the way you explained things.

Drunken Piper wrote:At any rate, me vote is on the scummiest in me view.
Holy, your thoughts on Kab, I think are due.
Not really... Kab suspected OTM, and then QB, after QB's explanation, he withdrew the vote, I guess he threw minor FOS to Panzer too. Thus left his first said suspect back on top, he hasn't add his update though.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:36 pm

Post by PJ. »

Give me a couple days to get my barrings and I'll love to post about how terribly scummy OTM is.
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
kabenon007
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: Cannot be disclosed, as it would jeapordize my mission

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:05 pm

Post by kabenon007 »

Holy, what do you mean by I haven't added my update?
I put the "laughter" in manslaughter.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”