Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1825 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:44 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Look around in this game. Do you really think you're the only person who would reconsider my slot every single night phase that I survived because why did no one kill RC yet?
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1826 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:46 am

Post by eagerSnake »

You never know.. some people it might not even cross their mind you could be scum after hard bussing your partner d1
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1827 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:47 am

Like everyone is so abhorrently terrified that I might be scum that endgames them but literally no one gives a shit at the prospect of me being mislynched and wasting a lynch. That should be a problem considering I'm 10/13 times town.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1828 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:48 am

Post by eagerSnake »

yeah which is why I'd just vig you to remove the WIFOM if there weren't better vig options (which there is)
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1829 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:49 am

And how, Eagersnake, do you think that's fair to me when I'm basically just policy vig bait in spite of being a really strong town player?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1830 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:49 am

Like I'm not going to sit here and tell anyone what their win condition should be but this game has been incredibly not fun for me since FA left and I just want out at this point.
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1831 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:51 am

Post by eagerSnake »

Like I said I'd only do it if there weren't better options... and if there are no better options then your town play must've not been too great that game amirite?
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1832 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:52 am

Post by eagerSnake »

But right now there are better options like massive, flubber, cakez, leon, gin, n_m

so like.. lol.. I'm not going to vig you just because you're you and you're in the game

only if you were a better option than all those players which would mean you're playing a shit game
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1833 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:54 am

So what if I was having an off game? Is my scum game so terrifying that in order to survive as town I have to be absolutely on point every game or I just have to be gotten rid of because of my scum game?

Okay fine but you are one player among a game of 13.
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1834 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:57 am

Post by eagerSnake »

Let's lynch Gin
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1835 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:02 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 1833, RadiantCowbells wrote:So what if I was having an off game? Is my scum game so terrifying that in order to survive as town I have to be absolutely on point every game or I just have to be gotten rid of because of my scum game?
The irony of you peddling this after the Nightless Vengeful Mayhem game makes me chuckle ...
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1836 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:04 am

In post 1770, lane0168 wrote:
@mod, can you confirm me ic please?
This is confirmed by TTH and I think we do mass-claim. Because an IC on the table means any Town protective role absolutely has to protect him and I don’t want late “Oh, I WIFOMed the protection” claims made if Town IC Lane was killed N1.

--

And I have zero idea what to make out of Gin’s “Strongman is scum” tantrum. Part of me wants to give in and lynch him because that reaction is so out of line with what I expect from a quality player that Gin is supposed to be. The vote on Eager for being scum is bad … the amount of Vig claim shield Eager currently would evaporate immediately if there are not two kills N1. Especially with being a claimed Strongarm Vig. So even less reason to vote Eager on bad set-up spec reasons. And this –
In post 1726, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Why vote me if you can shoot me?
Is Road to Rome level logic. I expect better from Gin.

I also don’t like that Gin has zero doubt about NotMafia at this stage (he’s solid Town for Gin) but NotMafia is willing to push Gin as scum. where he says there are two Role Cops inherently shows buy-in that both should be considered Town. And others have mentioned his progression on Not Mafia is not good.

And with his replace-out (which I will be reporting as strategic if he ever is revealed as scum as I plan to with ProHawk) I’m never getting feedback directly from Gin.

--
In post 1686, eagerSnake wrote:Magna it was just a trap (rxn test) don't worry
If you are Town then cut that shit out right now. Because your tricksy traps just make me annoyed as hell.

But what reactions did you get out of it that you liked since you already declared it a trap here?
In post 1695, eagerSnake wrote:If I could guarantee catching a scum with a mass claim then what would you say
I’d say there is no chance it does with TTH as a Mod in a confirmed 10-3 setup.

Along those lines Massive’s is so stupid I’m wondering if someone on site for almost 14 years would make it as Town. The fact that this is 10-3 has been discussed and posted by the Mod.

--
In post 1698, lane0168 wrote:Am I the only one that thinks day 2 double voter is ridiculous or...
Yeah, it is. That said it is the level of ridiculous that I would expect to be basically a VT equivalent in a Role Madness game. It would be my first choice to RoleCop as it stands now because it is the perfect cover for some sort of Mafia JOAT role …

--
In post 1727, Infinity 324 wrote:Eager is still basically conf town. There are reasons for saying he's a strongman, some of which involve him being a strongman and some don't. Unvote.
Another reason I am voting you. Eager has proven nothing to this point. He is “Sort after N1” not confirmed Town. Odds of him being scum fake-claiming on Page 11? Small. But still possible.
In post 1783, Infinity 324 wrote:honestly gin's play isn't really looking like strong scum play. It looks towny but he doesn't seem to have a plan or anything. He votes people and pisses before off for no apparent benefit
In post 1786, Infinity 324 wrote:I think gin tends to vote people who piss him off, and you pissed him off by threatening to vig him. This is true regardless of gin's alignment, but I think he's more likely to go off the handle and do rash things (like voting the vig) as town. I don't think role necessarily isn't correlated with alignment, and gin could've believe that role does = alignment.

Massive's vote...was pretty bad, I admit. He still looks like he's gamesolving to me though in general
Speaking of bad reasons to Town read players that I expect from Infinity scum …

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #1837 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:05 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 1822, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm in the place where when you saids that you were going to vig me I had a replace request written but then unwrote it because you said that you were joking.

This is complete aids. If I am going to play in a playerlist where everyone is advocating policy lynches and vigs on me simply because of my name and avatar I'd rather get lynched day 1 tbh.
This is bullshit, no one is advocating a policy lynch on you

I think you're scum
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1838 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:06 am

You mean the Nightless Vengeful where I literally got to actually post in the game for less than 24H before I was immediately dayvigged?
And yeah sure I was wrong about you: but I had considered that I could be wrong about you. I had considered that I could be wrong about Superhans too.
I did my best to win us the game and I was super, super clear that Fitz went first. That was entirely outside of my control. If we had done things the way I wanted; if I had been alive; it would have been a diff game.
The moment you flipped town I would have had Revan as hardtown and I would have known that I had to shake up my townblock.

No, I don't think that was strategic though I do think it was a scum ragequit.
This is bullshit, no one is advocating a policy lynch on you

I think you're scum
Lane's vote on me essentially boils down to policy since he has outright said he has no strong reason to scumread me. Magna hard advocated that I be lynched if I live to LyLo. So no.
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1839 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:13 am

Post by eagerSnake »

Lol I had read some of that game and I thought it was funny that RC scumread MOI based on "A team of newbscum would've gotten scared and shot him. .. He needs to die."

But then they get mad when people say "Why isn't RC dead they must be scum"

Bit hypocritical but w/e they're still town here
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1840 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:14 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 1838, RadiantCowbells wrote:Lane's vote on me essentially boils down to policy since he has outright said he has no strong reason to scumread me. Magna hard advocated that I be lynched if I live to LyLo. So no.
"You're suspicious but I'm not super confident you're scum" is not policy by any stretch of the imagination. The lylo thing is fair though.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1841 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:15 am

This is sidelining the point - you said in the Dead QT that the main reason you included me as "99.6% sure Scum" is that you didn't want to see me make endgame.

You can't turn around and whine that I advocate you get lynched if you make it to MYLO / LYLO.

Sorry if you can dish it out but can't take it ...

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1842 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:16 am

That was one small part of my read. The big thing was Fitz throwing shade at MoI literally nonstop and never getting pushed by him for it.
This is sidelining the point - you said in the Dead QT that the main reason you included me as "99.6% sure Scum" is that you didn't want to see me make endgame.

You can't turn around and whine that I advocate you get lynched if you make it to MYLO / LYLO.

Sorry if you can dish it out but can't take it ...
Because I thought you were scum, yes. I exaggerated my read on you but I still thought you were scum. That wasn't a policy lynch?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1843 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:16 am

Correction: I exaggerated my read on you to make sure that you weren't able to brush off the read on you and survive on scum. Not because of some policy shit about not wanting you in LyLo.
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1844 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:19 am

Post by eagerSnake »

So the reason I town read the RC slot is everything from post 500 up to past 800+ from them was really undeniably townie to me
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1845 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:20 am

Post by eagerSnake »

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1846 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:21 am

And here I was thinking someone actually townread me :cry:
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1847 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:21 am

In post 1838, RadiantCowbells wrote:No, I don't think that was strategic though I do think it was a scum ragequit.
I don't care ... I've had to do it with Garmr (for that Fire and Ice game where he replaced after I turned up the pressure on him before I got lynched by scum and derp Firebringer) and I'll do it here also. I'm sick to death of people who leave games when the heat gets turned their way as scum for the replacement Halo. If you cannot take being suspected as scum and it makes it "Not Fun" stop playing Mafia.

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1848 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:26 am

There's thinking that I'm scum and there's not really thinking that I'm scum and lynching me anyways because of my username. One of them I can handle, the other is uncool.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1849 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:27 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 1848, RadiantCowbells wrote:One of them I can handle
You say this, but your reaction to me voting you earlier says something very different...
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”