Micro 680: Matrix6 No Reveal (Game Over!?)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:48 am

Post by Transcend »

lol no you're eating rope and that's that
Prof Hamm T Smiggles III
Prof Hamm T Smiggles III
Goon
Prof Hamm T Smiggles III
Goon
Goon

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:52 am

Post by Prof Hamm T Smiggles III »

In post 624, Prof Hamm T Smiggles III wrote:So the tracker fake-claim is perfect for scum right now as they have no more town PRs or any flips that will counterclaim them, and they can give fake results on their way to an easy win.

Town really should lynch outside me and Shannon today and sort between the two of us by who is alive day 4.
If we lynch outside me/Shannon, scum cannot shoot the jailkeeper tonight without losing Shannon tomorrow. Yes they can roleblocked me. The alternative if you lynch me is you can never know for certain if Shannon is fake-claiming tracker.
Class is in session.
Prof Hamm T Smiggles III
Prof Hamm T Smiggles III
Goon
Prof Hamm T Smiggles III
Goon
Goon

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:54 am

In post 625, Transcend wrote:lol no you're eating rope and that's that
You aren't considering how terribly town is fucked if Shannon is fake-claiming, which is pretty bad considering you have been bouncing between our two wagons recently.
Class is in session.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:02 am

Post by Transcend »

yeah but there's literally no reason for shannon to claim pr here.

literally none.

just self hammer imo, you're not escaping a lynch.
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:29 am

Post by karnos »

@mod please replace me
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:32 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

ok :(

searching a replacement for Karnos
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:38 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Vote Count 1.16Prof Hamm T Smiggles III (4): shannon, EchoVision, karnos, Transcend
shannon (2): Alisae, Prof Hamm T Smiggles III
BTD6_Maker (1): Aristophanes
Transcend (1): BTD6_Maker

Not Voting (1): PenguinPower

With 9 players alive it takes 5 votes to lynch.

Day 1 ends in (expired on 2017-02-12 09:24:49)
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:42 am

Post by Transcend »

damn it karnos
shannon
shannon
Mafia Scum
shannon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:49 am

Post by shannon »

In post 624, Prof Hamm T Smiggles III wrote:
In post 620, Prof Hamm T Smiggles III wrote:With no flips, scum knows that if they lynch me today, they can take a shot at Echo tonight. Day 2 everyone is wifom'd (
did Echo get hit as BP or did Shannon make a save?
). Mislynch day 2. Night 2 they shoot and kill Echo. Day 3 is 2 scum V. 4 town and Shannon is just now being suspected of lying about being doc but probably doesn't get lynched until day 4.

Yeah I still wouldn't have CC'd as scum here in Shannon's shoes.
Shannon claimed tracker, not doc, so that first paragraph doesn't make sense. So the tracker fake-claim is perfect for scum right now as they have no more town PRs or any flips that will counterclaim them, and they can give fake results on their way to an easy win.

Town really should lynch outside me and Shannon today and sort between the two of us by who is alive day 4.
The bold part reads as though you forgot what I claimed and tried to fake a narrative around me being a doc. And then you tried to retcon that by saying 'that first paragraph doesn't make any sense'. Also, if I *was* a doc, there's a third option for a no-kill, which is a mafia roleblocker. But that's academic, I'm the tracker and you're caught.

Also, why the hell would town wait until D4 to get rid of you? How does it make any sense to 'sort between us' by seeing who is alive then? Surely you can see how that's a shit strategy; either of us could just *leave the other alive* and have this strategy be null? More to the point, if anyone agrees with this strategy you will just kill me tonight (but go wifom and blame someone else of course) and I can't give any results.

In post 626, Prof Hamm T Smiggles III wrote:
In post 624, Prof Hamm T Smiggles III wrote:So the tracker fake-claim is perfect for scum right now as they have no more town PRs or any flips that will counterclaim them, and they can give fake results on their way to an easy win.

If we lynch outside me/Shannon, scum cannot shoot the jailkeeper tonight without losing Shannon tomorrow. Yes they can roleblocked me. The alternative if you lynch me is you can never know for certain if Shannon is fake-claiming tracker.
There. is. no. jailkeeper. You know that - that's why you're saying 'cannot shoot the jailkeeper' instead of 'cannot shoot me'. Not to mention, there is no roleblocker. There can't be one, given my role. You're trying to play on people's emotions. Just give in to the lynch. Even if you do miraculously swing this lynch off of you, there's no way in hell you're getting away with it D2 - Transcend and hopefully Echo will make sure of it and you can't night kill all three of us.

In post 628, Transcend wrote:yeah but there's literally no reason for shannon to claim pr here.

literally none.

just self hammer imo, you're not escaping a lynch.
+1

You are caught. Just accept it and move on. It was clever of you to fake claim in order to draw out a CC, I will give you that.
shannon
shannon
Mafia Scum
shannon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:50 am

Post by shannon »

Aristo, Penguin, BTD, can any of you end this day *please*?
shannon
shannon
Mafia Scum
shannon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:51 am

Post by shannon »

In the unlikely event that I live tonight, should I tell you in advance who I am going to track? Or is that not a thing?
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:02 am

Post by Transcend »

don't
shannon
shannon
Mafia Scum
shannon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:13 am

Post by shannon »

OK cool. No more posts from me until someone else does something.
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:21 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 599, Transcend wrote:
In post 439, Prof Hamm T Smiggles III wrote:Echo, why aren't you voting me right now? I think you are either scum fake-claiming, or you are town with a terrible read on this game. You started attacking me based on two false pieces of information: 1) That I was voting you, and 2) That I had previously put Shannon at L-1. Even after this information was corrected you continue to push me as scum, yet you haven't moved your vote off of Alisae (unless the vote count is wrong again). Go re-read Karno's posts and tell me how he could possibly be town.
I think a jailkeeper would make this post 0/10 times to a bulletproof claim.
Yeah I agree. I think with someone of hammys skill she would try to buddy me because we're prs and doesn't try to counterclaim me in any way. Also, if you were really a JK then there was a 1/5 chance that I claimed the correct role to go with your jk and you never even brought it up. I don't believe this claim in any way so my vote stays.
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.
Prof Hamm T Smiggles III
Prof Hamm T Smiggles III
Goon
Prof Hamm T Smiggles III
Goon
Goon

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:41 am

In post 626, Prof Hamm T Smiggles III wrote:If we lynch outside me/Shannon, scum cannot shoot the jailkeeper tonight without losing Shannon tomorrow. Yes they can roleblocked me. The alternative if you lynch me is you can never know for certain if Shannon is fake-claiming tracker.
Transcend you are not thinking about this. Hopefully others will.

If you lynch me today:
1. You are mislynching JK
2. Shannon cannot be countered later as both town PRs are outed.
3. There are no flips to expose shannon's lie.
4. Shannon will have run of the game as un-CC'd tracker

I know shannon is confscum. Nobody else does. That's why I'm arguing we should be lynching outside me and shannon today. One of us (shannon) will be exposed as scum eventually when the other is night-killed.

Basically if I am a mislynch (I am), town loses the game the moment I am lynched.

Shannon doesn't want to wait this out because she knows the only way she can be exposed as lying about her claim is if I am NK'd. I have no fear of being exposed by shannon's death at night because there is 0% chance that that will happen.
Class is in session.
Prof Hamm T Smiggles III
Prof Hamm T Smiggles III
Goon
Prof Hamm T Smiggles III
Goon
Goon

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:42 am

In post 638, EchoVision wrote:I think with someone of hammys skill she would try to buddy me because we're prs
This makes no sense.
Class is in session.
Prof Hamm T Smiggles III
Prof Hamm T Smiggles III
Goon
Prof Hamm T Smiggles III
Goon
Goon

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:44 am

@Echo
In post 622, Prof Hamm T Smiggles III wrote:
In post 599, Transcend wrote:
In post 439, Prof Hamm T Smiggles III wrote:Echo, why aren't you voting me right now? I think you are either scum fake-claiming, or you are town with a terrible read on this game. You started attacking me based on two false pieces of information: 1) That I was voting you, and 2) That I had previously put Shannon at L-1. Even after this information was corrected you continue to push me as scum, yet you haven't moved your vote off of Alisae (unless the vote count is wrong again). Go re-read Karno's posts and tell me how he could possibly be town.
I think a jailkeeper would make this post 0/10 times to a bulletproof claim.
So did you not read the subsequent posts where I make pretty damn clear that a) I don't have any interest in reading Echo as scum, b) I'm aware scum is looking for reactions to the claim so they can PR hunt?
Class is in session.
Prof Hamm T Smiggles III
Prof Hamm T Smiggles III
Goon
Prof Hamm T Smiggles III
Goon
Goon

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:47 am

[quote="In [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 5#p8835815]I don't believe this claim in any way so my vote stays.[/quote]
In post 570, Prof Hamm T Smiggles III wrote:Technically Echo isn't conftown. Scum could have been real lucky on a fake claim, but yeah pretty much conftown. So they'll kill me tonight and town gets conftown in Echo for at least days 2 and 3.
Class is in session.
Prof Hamm T Smiggles III
Prof Hamm T Smiggles III
Goon
Prof Hamm T Smiggles III
Goon
Goon

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:48 am

Let's try that again...
In post 638, EchoVision wrote: Also, if you were really a JK then there was a 1/5 chance that I claimed the correct role to go with your jk and you never even brought it up.
In post 570, Prof Hamm T Smiggles III wrote:Technically Echo isn't conftown. Scum could have been real lucky on a fake claim, but yeah pretty much conftown. So they'll kill me tonight and town gets conftown in Echo for at least days 2 and 3.
Class is in session.
Prof Hamm T Smiggles III
Prof Hamm T Smiggles III
Goon
Prof Hamm T Smiggles III
Goon
Goon

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:54 am

I'm just hoping someone with a brain will actually realize that regardless of my alignment if you lynch me you can never know for certain if Shannon is fake-claiming tracker or not.

This is worse than being mislynched. This is being mislynched with no flip and scum running the rest of the game as a fake-claimed PR.
Class is in session.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:59 am

Post by Transcend »

protip:

shannon's not gonna controlthe game if for whatever reason she's left alive

but your scum partner is gonna kill her tonight lol
Prof Hamm T Smiggles III
Prof Hamm T Smiggles III
Goon
Prof Hamm T Smiggles III
Goon
Goon

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:06 am

In post 645, Transcend wrote:but your scum partner is gonna kill her tonight lol
I promise you shannon will be alive in the morning. And there will be a no-kill because scum will have shot at Echo's BP. And then shannon will be alive day 3 because they will finish off Echo night 2.
Class is in session.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:07 am

Post by Transcend »

so what

she's not gonna control the votes

i will
Prof Hamm T Smiggles III
Prof Hamm T Smiggles III
Goon
Prof Hamm T Smiggles III
Goon
Goon

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:07 am

Transcend, you aren't even trying to understand the implications of this with shannon as scum. Take a step back and do that.
Class is in session.
Prof Hamm T Smiggles III
Prof Hamm T Smiggles III
Goon
Prof Hamm T Smiggles III
Goon
Goon

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:09 am

Tell me under what circumstances do you lynch Shannon in this game after I've been lynched? She and her partner are going to run away with this.
Class is in session.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”