Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:49 pm

Post by Titus »

Yup, one of us can get lynched if we NL. Yet, no one is confirmed town. The action scum takes here tells us about the gamestate.

I trust you too.

If one of the townies thinks you're scum, they aren't going to join a wagon you're on anyway and just vote you in lylo.

I don't see an advantage here, which is why I'm playing close to the chest.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:51 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

The advantage I see is that we're both alive to persuade people to make smart decisions. I'm not 100% confident that you will avoid getting mislynched tomorrow nor that I will.

I think if both of us move as a block we can force the game.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:53 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1296, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1293, RadiantCowbells wrote:For the record: I delayed this game because I was uncertain of your alignment in 1770.
I have had the impression that you were differing alignments in both of these games for a while and so I am pretty sure I want to vote Grey.
And why is that?
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:55 pm

Post by -Grey- »

RC, every fucking game we are in together, you come gunning for me as soon as the game comes anywhere near LyLo.

The shit is getting old.

I want reasons. Now.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:56 pm

Tone, playstyle, different approach to me, the replace out felt weird and you replace out more as scum, lack of impetus to scumhunt in this one, lack of you coming up with batshit insane hard reads off of nothing, etc.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:56 pm

If it's not you it's Narna. Why don't you sell me on a Narna lynch?
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:00 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1304, RadiantCowbells wrote:Tone, playstyle, different approach to me, the replace out felt weird and you replace out more as scum, lack of impetus to scumhunt in this one, lack of you coming up with batshit insane hard reads off of nothing, etc.
Literally all of that is attributed to the atmosphere of the game itself.

You weren't around at the beginning of this game, so I don't expect you to be able to identify with what I'm saying here, but the 24 hour prod timer took a heavy toll on EVERYBODY.

Mass replacements and mod coercion made everything impossible to read and bred apathy like a motherfucker.

I replaced out? No shit. Joey was an unapologetic assclown and I had to leave or I'd have wound up saying something I'd get banned over.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:03 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1305, RadiantCowbells wrote:If it's not you it's Narna. Why don't you sell me on a Narna lynch?
I can't sell what I can't wrap my head around, myself.
---
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:11 pm

So then it's Narna. I am not touching Titus and if it's wrong then I freely admit to having fucked this for everyone. Sell me on it.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:13 pm

Post by -Grey- »

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=69833 - scapegoated me because of your paranoia; town lost

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=69882 - damned near lynched me again, which would have put the game into MyLo. I really don't think you'd have lived to lynch nydus the next day because you made it clear he was next. Nobody else would have shoved him through.

I'm getting tired of being your whipping boy and it's getting to the point where I don't even want to play in games you're in anymore.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:25 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1291, Narna wrote:Transcend legit played against his wincon unless one of you two were bussing. Joey made Grey seem kind of town.
How does Joey make me seen kind of town?
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:26 pm

Post by -Grey- »

seem*
---
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:27 pm

I came around on you in the Newbie. If you are town I will probably come around on you here.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:28 pm

Like FTR when Nydus was lynched I didn't have a shadow of a doubt that they weren't going to flip scum. Right now I'm like 80/20 that you're scum.

And you can't even blame being your whipping boy when I'm only meh-scum on you and I think your predecessor is a disgusting scumshit.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:37 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1304, RadiantCowbells wrote:lack of you coming up with batshit insane hard reads off of nothing
Titus might disagree with you on that one, FTR.
---
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:38 pm

Come on you have played scum with me before and you said that I was town because I did something that might have soft derailed a scum lynch. That's a batshit insane hard read off of nothing.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:40 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1315, RadiantCowbells wrote:Come on you have played scum with me before and you said that I was town because I did something that might have soft derailed a scum lynch. That's a batshit insane hard read off of nothing.
No. We were both town.

I just linked the damned game where that happened... Wtf?
---
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:41 pm

Like I get that it's not JUST that but you're really not presenting yourself in the same way and like fair enough if me mislynching you here makes you not wanna play with me but I'm not townreading you here.
And that's with experience with both alignments and a long time spent diving 200 to try to figure out what your scum play looks like (and you look way more like 200 than any other of your games ftr.)

Lol that's not what I meant. I meant that you have experience with me as SCUM and then you as TOWN said that I was TOWN because I fakehammered town. I completely fucked up the typing :P
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:42 pm

Post by -Grey- »

You don't consider my complete lack of interest in considering Titus as scum because she was on the Hans wagon a batshit insane hard read off of nothing?

Pretty sure she did.
---
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:43 pm

Ehh no because on principle I could see scum either bussing or not bussing and I could see that as a perfectly viable reason to develop that read.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:47 pm

Titus, talk to me about things. I'm having difficulties here :(
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:48 pm

Post by -Grey- »

Perfectly viable to write someone of as town based on something that was done before they even joined the game and with no regard for their own original content.

Sure champ. Okay.

I think you're confbiased or tunneled.
---
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:49 pm

In post 1321, -Grey- wrote:Perfectly viable to write someone of as town based on something that was done before they even joined the game and with no regard for their own original content.

Sure champ. Okay.

I think you're confbiased or tunneled.
Literally the entire game right now comes down to how much I fucking hate the 'I like the cut of Zyf's jib and dislike the cut of these RVS vote from Superhans and [forget name]'
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:50 pm

I'd like to point out that immediately before that, your slot soft defended the LUV slot which was also scum. Then he jumped on the wagon, potentially to bus, in a kind of a weird way.

But like Narna slot really doesn't feel like scum to me RN so I'm sort of just shrugging my shoulders and not seeing an option besides you.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:50 pm

Post by -Grey- »

So you're willing to throw the game over a single post that was made during a part of the game that you can't even begin to relate to?
---

Return to “Completed Open Games”