Terata
Terata
Goon
Terata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:06 am

Post by Terata »

Though why i can't townread Hawk strongly for his list even though i agree with a lot of it is mostly because he's berating the playstyle of his main scumread (Sheep) while constantly saying "either you're scum or you're town with terrible logic and i wanna lynch you regardless". And that feeling shines through in the entire posts. I could see that both coming from annoyed town and scum that just has a problem straight up saying he thinks a townie is for sure scum.
Terata
Terata
Goon
Terata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:12 am

Post by Terata »

UNVOTE: WhemeStar

i just don't like laying at L-2 when im not decided yet
Terata
Terata
Goon
Terata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:24 am

Post by Terata »

i just iso'd Lowell. First off, i don't think the "slip" is ever a thing. Someone just doesn't slip on that kind of level to call someone right when they called them scum. Slips that actually works is of a different kind, where the mindset of the person just doesn't line up with a town mindset but it does as a scum mindset. What he did doesn't make sense as either.
Second, i think towards the second half of his posting, he's felt very free-flowey and real to me. So my gut says town there even though i think his accusation about "derailment of sheep wagon" vs Chaos is pretty bullshit. I think it's a thought that a town can get if they have preconvinced thoughts about whether a wagon is good/bad.

i think he's likely town
Terata
Terata
Goon
Terata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:35 am

Post by Terata »

Same list as earlier but updated on some parts.

Strong Towns:

Frogg- solving, mindmeld, pressuring

Lil Uzi Vert- Believable towny reasoning for early thoughts about suspicion
Naomi- emotional towny outlash, ok interactions

Decently strong towns:

AJ- Towny confidence+compactness in his reads.

Lowell-Free-flowey and sounds like he's solving the times he's been here. He gives real-sounding thoughts that doesn't seem like a try to get townread to me.
gerry- isn't trying

Weak towns:

Hawk- beginning of #575's towny. On return he's not as focused on defense as he was early game, but is more solving forward. Though big bits of his reads still feels kinda like he's pushing sheep for being bad more than scummy. Which is a little worrying.
PenguinPower- he's confident, but need much more from him to lock in as a real read, it's mostly tone so far.

Nulls:

Gerry- im hyped to see you start solving

Null to scum:

Sheep- i have real problems reading this guy because of his poststyle/personality. i'd rather lynch elsewhere for now since i have worse feelings elsewhere, but i won't hard defend him if my townreads agree together on lynching him.

Scum leans:

ChaosOmega- Already said case, but i doubt a bit from his response to Frog's case, mostly the WIFOM bit, im weak to that sorta stuff sorry. Also wanted to solve with me after which is never bad.
ECMitchell- Don't feel a strong drive to solve. Also gutfeeling mostly.
WhemeStar*- Passive, apologetic, sheepy without admitting it and some wolfy wordings. CLAIMED. gonna decide how to deal with it
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:40 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 599, Terata wrote:Can someone explain the Rolestopper role to me (or link me to a role explanation)
We have a site wiki for a reason. Use it.

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Rolestopper
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Terata
Terata
Goon
Terata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:41 am

Post by Terata »

VOTE: ECMitchell

i wanna sit here for a bit
Terata
Terata
Goon
Terata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:41 am

Post by Terata »

WhemeStar [L-3] ChaosOmega, ECMitchell, Fro99er, PenguinPower
Hawk [L-4] Aj the Epic, Cooperative Sheep, WhemeStar
ChaosOmega [L-6] Lowell
Cooperative Sheep [L-6] Hawk
Lowell [L-5] Naomi-Tan, WhemeStar
Gerryoat [L-6] Lil Uzi Vert
ECMitchell [L-6] Terata

here's a VC that i think is right
Terata
Terata
Goon
Terata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:42 am

Post by Terata »

In post 604, Fro99er wrote:
In post 599, Terata wrote:Can someone explain the Rolestopper role to me (or link me to a role explanation)
We have a site wiki for a reason. Use it.

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Rolestopper

im lazy
Terata
Terata
Goon
Terata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:51 am

Post by Terata »

ok, so if Wheme is a town rolestopper, and say he targets me for example, and no kill goes through in the night. Then i've been shot for sure right? or could it be that mafia let me make the factional kill and i got stopped from doing the kill that way?
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:08 am

Post by Firebringer »

I was traveling today and I came to the conclusion that sequels kind of suck in general. So instead of considering this a sequel, consider this the original extended cut version of Bringer Mafia I. We just killed the entire main cast and got a new one, because why not?.

Vote Count #1.09:

WhemeStar [L-3] ChaosOmega, ECMitchell, Fro99er, PenguinPower
Hawk [L-5] Aj the Epic, Cooperative Sheep,
Lowell [L-5] Naomi-Tan, WhemeStar
Gerryoat [L-6] Lil Uzi Vert,
ChaosOmega [L-6] Lowell
Cooperative Sheep [L-6] Hawk
ECMitchell [L-6] Terata

Not Voting (1): gerryoat,

With 13 people alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

V/LA:
None.

Deadline:
(expired on 2017-02-13 15:45:00)
Last edited by Firebringer on Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:08 am

Post by Firebringer »

Naomi Tan requested replacement searching now
Last edited by Firebringer on Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:13 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 608, Terata wrote:or could it be that mafia let me make the factional kill and i got stopped from doing the kill that way?
WHAT?
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:21 am

Post by Lowell »

I'm going to go with the wheme claim for now. Someone pointed out it could easily be a scumrole, which is true, but for D1 I don't see the point in testing it.

VOTE: EC

Can we finally wagon this guy? He's coasting, and also scum. Plus I don't have the energy to sustain this chaos wagon by myself.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:26 am

Post by Fro99er »

sure

Heil King Froggo.
Terata
Terata
Goon
Terata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:29 am

Post by Terata »

In post 611, Fro99er wrote:
In post 608, Terata wrote:or could it be that mafia let me make the factional kill and i got stopped from doing the kill that way?
WHAT?
i took me as an example from your perspective. Say im mafia and i made the kill in the night and the rolestopper targetted me, does the kill go through?
Terata
Terata
Goon
Terata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:30 am

Post by Terata »

or i mean, uhh, you caught me there Frogg! WOOPS!
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:52 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 614, Terata wrote:
WHAT?
i took me as an example from your perspective. Say im mafia and i made the kill in the night and the rolestopper targetted me, does the kill go through?
Why would I make the assumption you are mafia?

ALSO READ THE ROLE DESCRIPTION ON THE WIKI JESUS CHRIST ITS NOT THAT HARD TO UNDERSTAND
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:52 am

Post by Fro99er »

A rolestopper basically turns the person they target into an ascetic bulletproof for that night.

it doesn't prevent the person they target from using their own powers.

READ
Heil King Froggo.
Terata
Terata
Goon
Terata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:07 am

Post by Terata »

i did read but didn't see that specified. But thnx. bad day?
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:12 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 369, Lowell wrote:@sheep- Yeah, I don't really care about whatever you're saying. chaos is scum so I'm voting him.
This is the only thing in Lowell's ISO I felt the need to comment on. He's pretty dismissive of sheep here but states multiple times in different places that he isn't sold on Sheep's defense so this is important because depending on who flips today Lowell placed himself in some middle ground here to be one either side of the coin if more so leaning sheep is scum.

ISO of Lowell is that he is a lurker that chimes in where he feels nesscary. I don't see anything overly oppurtunistic about his voting or reads so I'm not feeling scum in that direction but I'm not really feeling town either.

I don't like the quantity of Lowell's posting and his directions feel like he doesn't support the main wagon of Sheep yet still scumreads him at times is a bit off to me.

So pretty null to me but I want to come back here depending on how things develop.

Also I don't see associative things between me and Lowell that AJ was pointing out... like maybe we were on similar wagon's around similar times but that's all?
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:15 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 614, Terata wrote:
WHAT?
This is why I use player A and player B for examples like this people get so flipped out over stuff. Also of note I was apparently confusing Rolestopper with Roleblocker thanks for clarification guys.
ECMitchell
ECMitchell
Townie
ECMitchell
Townie
Townie

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:32 am

Post by ECMitchell »

In post 603, Terata wrote:Same list as earlier but updated on some parts.

Strong Towns:

Frogg- solving, mindmeld, pressuring

Lil Uzi Vert- Believable towny reasoning for early thoughts about suspicion
Naomi- emotional towny outlash, ok interactions

Decently strong towns:

AJ- Towny confidence+compactness in his reads.

Lowell-Free-flowey and sounds like he's solving the times he's been here. He gives real-sounding thoughts that doesn't seem like a try to get townread to me.
gerry- isn't trying

Weak towns:

Hawk- beginning of #575's towny. On return he's not as focused on defense as he was early game, but is more solving forward. Though big bits of his reads still feels kinda like he's pushing sheep for being bad more than scummy. Which is a little worrying.
PenguinPower- he's confident, but need much more from him to lock in as a real read, it's mostly tone so far.

Nulls:

Gerry- im hyped to see you start solving

Null to scum:

Sheep- i have real problems reading this guy because of his poststyle/personality. i'd rather lynch elsewhere for now since i have worse feelings elsewhere, but i won't hard defend him if my townreads agree together on lynching him.

Scum leans:

ChaosOmega- Already said case, but i doubt a bit from his response to Frog's case, mostly the WIFOM bit, im weak to that sorta stuff sorry. Also wanted to solve with me after which is never bad.
ECMitchell- Don't feel a strong drive to solve. Also gutfeeling mostly.
WhemeStar*- Passive, apologetic, sheepy without admitting it and some wolfy wordings. CLAIMED. gonna decide how to deal with it
Scum read on me for "not solving," but null read on gerryoat for not solving? Your logic is extremely hard to follow. And, by the way, I've been attempting to solve plenty. I think you just don't like to see that I've paired you with others as scum.
In post 608, Terata wrote:ok, so if Wheme is a town rolestopper, and say he targets me for example, and no kill goes through in the night. Then i've been shot for sure right? or could it be that mafia let me make the factional kill and i got stopped from doing the kill that way?
One of the scummiest posts I've seen in this game so far. Attempting to elaborate on the mechanics of a town power role only helps scum. Not to mention the second half of your post. What's with that example?
In post 612, Lowell wrote:I'm going to go with the wheme claim for now. Someone pointed out it could easily be a scumrole, which is true, but for D1 I don't see the point in testing it.

Can we finally wagon this guy? He's coasting, and also scum. Plus I don't have the energy to sustain this chaos wagon by myself.
Yet another unfounded statement from Lowell. How can I be coasting, and you not, when we have the same number of posts? I've been more consistent than you to boot. This seems to be a pattern with you, as you still haven't properly responded to my earlier challenges. Make a vein accusation then bail when pushed back on it.

WhemeStar is scum in my opinion. If so, Terata is too. From there it's just determining the third. Could still be Sheep as I mentioned originally, or perhaps Lowell attempting to veer away the vote from WhemeStar tells us something too?
Terata
Terata
Goon
Terata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:45 am

Post by Terata »

there's a difference (a big one) between trying to appear to solve, which is the feeling im getting from you, and not caring at all, which is Gerry. And i don't have a problem with the fact you're scum reading me. But that a big part of why you're scum reading me is w/w with Wheme, is insane in a bad way
Terata
Terata
Goon
Terata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:47 am

Post by Terata »

and if Wheme is scum with you, it makes so much sense for you to try to condemn me pre-flip as w/w with him. i just thought of that lol.
Terata
Terata
Goon
Terata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:48 am

Post by Terata »

And lol at pushing scum on me for trying to understand the powers of a role. If something is pro-scum, it's pro-town for us to know how that works regardless so you're making 0 sense

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”