TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1375 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:55 pm

Post by TheRealGin-N-Tonic »

In post 1373, Infinity 324 wrote:Why did you scumread eager after he claimed vig on page 11
I'd have to go look but if I had to guess what old me was thinking, it would be along the lines of believing the claim or at least letting the claim live due to the hypocrisy it would ensue in myself claiming vig and still being lynched D1.

After that I probably slowly turned my scum read into a town read.

Will report back for accuracy
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
"Gin, you are so charismatic it's scary." -nancy
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:56 pm

In post 1374, RadiantCowbells wrote:No, not all meta reads on me are phrasing. That one is though. Like FA as scum would always say 'GET OUT OF HERE' regular as clockwork when pushed on and never as town.
So that's why you thought I was scum for saying "You have an ego problem?"
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:58 pm

I never posted on page 11? Also I was voting with eager on N_M with the VC on page 12
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:59 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

No. I think you are scum for saying that becuase you wouldn't say it as town. You were saying I had an ego problem for thinking that I could lynch you, not for anything else.
Which is the BBT tell because if you were town you'd not have reacted like that. Your emphasis would be on holy shit RC you're a fucking doorknob for thinking I'm scum, not for thinking I could lynch you.
And again all you did is argue that I couldn't lynch you. You didn't argue that you were town you sat an spammed phrases like EVERYONE ELSE THINKS I'M TOWN, YOU CAN'T LYNCH ME TODAY, MAKE CASE, etc.
Also your panic role cop claim is hilariously scummy. You are caught scum.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:59 pm

Post by SirCakez »

I HAVE TWENTY PAGES TO READ WISH ME LUCK
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:00 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

RC I want to know your thoughts on my unvote and gin's seeming attempts to read you

I'm still going to find those quotes tomorrow (one of which had to do with your flip on gin which felt fake to me at first)

And FA played
exactly
like hydra blitz

But somewhere behind all the bullshit I can feel I'm talking to a real guy. In hydra blitz you exaggerated that real guy and I bought it. But now you're just...being normal

PEdit: well he claimed before you pushed him or at least very strongly softed by saying he'd vig n_m on page 11, did you not notice?
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:01 pm

I mean.. it's not like I quoted where you had an ego...
In post 982, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
Spoiler: All posts boasting ego
In post 137, Elsa and Anna wrote:You know that in like about 50 games on MS you are the only one who ever mislynched me as town and RC is the only one who ever lynched me when I was scum?

[and yeah I got lynched twice in 50 games on MS.]

But yeah Me/Elsa and my Frozen Icy things are kindda famous around here on MS. You are to shy to be in the community a lot :]

and stop calling me game thrower. Your play in that game was absoloute trash and I was just testing your unlynchable shit as my masonary suggested. You policy lynched me in lylo cause you were angry at me criticizing your play instead of playing - I was really tired and it was a busy regular wednsday so yeah

#Elsa
In post 140, Elsa and Anna wrote:WHAT

ARE YOU ALL JEALOUS?

I AM A CELEBRITY AROUND HERE >.>

#Elsa
In post 142, Elsa and Anna wrote:All hail the mighty celebrity Frozen Angel \o/ \o/ \o/

~Anna
In post 542, Elsa and Anna wrote:Thats totally cool by me

You will just remove a wifomy slot (too good to be true), confirm yourself and I will rest in peace knowing I'm in one less mafia game and colser to my retirement day :]

I'm zoe , town friendly neighbor (massenger) - you have the gun so you force people to claim.

shrugs!

show me your accuracy

I never misvigged in my past 50 games on MS and a lot of games out of it :] the only time I had investigative (a tracker) I got double guilties in row

I never got mislynched in a day beside lylo - and the honor was massive's. the only other time that I got lynched (and I was scum) RC used an RL tell. Thats the total summery of my lynch status.

Now. why in the fucking earth anyone as shit as you are dare to criticize my game play? I'm retirying for a good reason. :]

#Elsa
In post 582, Elsa and Anna wrote:
In post 578, eagerSnake wrote:
In post 558, Elsa and Anna wrote:I never lost a single scum game beside the one that I was lynched in and another one when I was a jester in a setup full of confirmed guilties!

As town - beside large theme games that I still have a great read ratio in them - I have way upper than 50% winrate.

the last time I had a vig, i lead a lynch on one scum nd shot the other that night to end the game N1. (and I did this both times I had vig variants)

you are a vig I think :] show your skill and we will compare our status post game

#Elsa
I'm not perfect, neither are you. I've shot townies. I've lynched townies. I've been pocketed by scum (untrod tripod in blood in the streets mafia) which caused game loss, but I did nail scum the other scum d1 and n1. But usually, I am pretty good on my reads. Usually, I'm also pretty easy to read as town once I really start explaining my POV. But I am misread a lot at first. I've also never lost a scum game, but I think that's only because I make people underestimate me, as I'm actually quite obvscum imo.

I also don't like answering a bunch of questions when I'm town and being accused as scum because of it, esp when there's others like NM in the game doing fuck all. I see it like "damnit now I gotta answer all these fucking questions when what I really want to be doing is re-reading the game to find scum."

But, instead of dick measuring, I think it'd be best to work together to win. We still have plenty of days left until EOD, I don't think it was necessary for you to claim immediately just because I said I was going to shoot you. You could've just made me see you as town instead of claiming. But I feel like you probably feel the same way I feel as far as having to answer to bunch of bullshit as town
Just last thing before logging off. No you strated comparing game skills after me saying you suck and I gave you completly accurate statics. Its based on about 50 games on MS and around 40 games out of it on 2 different sites.

I was vig 3 times and never misshot.

and well not exactly. I never dodged any questions. Te point is you never asked one from me :] You concern about my slot was that I pushed you so yeah, You have the gun now, you treathened to vig I claimed. next time don't do that if you have still room for evaluation and your not expecting a claim :]

#Elsa
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:02 pm

I never said you had an ego thinking you were going to lynch me, I said there was an ego in thinking you were a god among men in general.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:03 pm

In post 1380, Infinity 324 wrote:PEdit: well he claimed before you pushed him or at least very strongly softed by saying he'd vig n_m on page 11, did you not notice?
If he softed or crumbed, I don't pick up on it. I'm so freaking blind to those things lol
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:04 pm

Post by eagerSnake »

Holy shit

I got myself nearly drunk and high (this is when I think best) and thought about all this and had an epiphany

the RC slot is a fucking lock town
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:05 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 259, eagerSnake wrote:Don't worry, Not_Mafia is getting vigged tonight.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:05 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 1384, eagerSnake wrote:Holy shit

I got myself nearly drunk and high (this is when I think best) and thought about all this and had an epiphany

Lol

Why
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:06 pm

In post 1385, Infinity 324 wrote:
When was I voting eager on page 11? Where was my post?
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:06 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

You weren't voting him then, you voted him after.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:10 pm

Post by eagerSnake »

In post 1386, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 1384, eagerSnake wrote:Holy shit

Lol

Why
I can't remember my exact process of thought that led me to the conclusion but I do remember that the conclusion was RC slot lock town and it had something to do with how they acted when I started saying we were on the same team, that we should work together, etc

Both the RC user and the E&A user
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:11 pm

In post 419, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:gun to head Snake is town.
I went from page 11 to until I gave an alignment statement about eager and this is what I found.

So?
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:12 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Spoiler:
In post 1093, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 896, SirCakez wrote:Asking a scumread to give something to better evaluate them on isn't town behavior?
No but it is behavior from scum wanting to look Town. Town behavior would be digging into their ISO and Aella’s very weak and surface level reads. Or whatever else you are positing comes from Scum-Aella. But you aren't doing that. Instead you lofted the "Post more" softball their way.
I've already called out Aella's bad reads, you're missing the point.
In post 1140, Infinity 324 wrote:
He basically claimed vig on page 11, which guarantees his lynch on d2 when there's only 1 kill or n1 if there's another vig.

It's bad play, but he's essentially confirmed town.
Ok where the hell did this happen?
In post 1226, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:It's just I'm sitting here laughing at RC flailing and crying because RC isn't getting what RC wants. I mean everyone tells her how she's wrong but some people don't listen to reason.

Also RC, you actually admitted to saying you could make a case and say shit you found but not producing that...well doesn't help your case. No one cares about your opinion if it isn't evidence based. So get to it young warrior!
This post is atrociously bad discrediting.
In post 1237, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:I actually don't know sweetie. If you don't have the friendly neighbor thing my vote would be on you.

P-Edit: Lolz I'm not a miller

VOTE: RC
And this followup is terribad too.
In post 1340, RadiantCowbells wrote:MoI has played one game where I was scum. Why don't you ask someone with actual experience with my scum meta, such as Lane who has actually correctly read me as scum every game I've been scum and townread me 'most' of the time where I was town, Sircakez who has extensive play experience with both alignments, or Flubber who was town in the game where I won functional autoloss as scum?
I can confirm this. I can also confirm that, after Science uPick nothing I'm seeing here is really super AI from RC.
That said the reaction of GIn (especially the two I've quoted above) was awful. And I really dislike Aella just sneaking their vote in there too.

My biggest question rn though: we have 3 vig claims apparently (Gin, NM, eager)??? There's no way those are all town.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:13 pm

I never claimed Vig?
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:13 pm

Post by eagerSnake »

VOTE: SirCakez
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:15 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1149, RadiantCowbells wrote:I am willing to be vigged if I am wrong about Gin. I am that convinced that he is scum. The fact that he just got CCed just makes me wonder how no one else is seeing it.

As to whether Infinity is scum? Truthfully I don't know: but I do know that he is scum's MVP up to this point in the game and would cry no tears if he flipped town.
In post 1150, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 1144, RadiantCowbells wrote:I am probably going to replace out if FA is done. I'll give a final answer tonight. I might be wrong on secondpick Infinity and he might just be an obtuse dumbfuck who legitimately thinks that he can read me.

I am not, however, wrong on Gin. N_M just counterclaimed Gin. I love who everyone is trying to sweep that fact under the rug.
I claimed the same as Gin, that doesn't preclude him from having the same role, especially since we're neighbours whose claimed favour is twins. I feel like town you wouldn't be simplifying that despite your Gin read
Then wtf is this about NM CCing Gin?
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:15 pm

I'll let you go read the thread to figure that one out lol
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:16 pm

Post by SirCakez »

I DID
But I was skimming because there was literally 500 posts to read and it would have taken me hours to catchup w/o skimming
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:17 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: SirCakez
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:18 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1399 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:18 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

I am not saying SIrcakez is town but his current play reads as more dumb than scummy atm. Let's give him a moment to catch up and complete his thoughts.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”