Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:00 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1144, RadiantCowbells wrote:I am probably going to replace out if FA is done. I'll give a final answer tonight. I might be wrong on secondpick Infinity and he might just be an obtuse dumbfuck who legitimately thinks that he can read me.

I am not, however, wrong on Gin. N_M just counterclaimed Gin. I love who everyone is trying to sweep that fact under the rug.
I claimed the same as Gin, that doesn't preclude him from having the same role, especially since we're neighbours whose claimed favour is twins. I feel like town you wouldn't be simplifying that despite your Gin read
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:02 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

The dude is scum. Are you legitimately cliaming that me of all people simplifying arguments to push narratives to lynch scum is not something that I do?
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:04 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 1146, lane0168 wrote:
In post 1135, Infinity 324 wrote:Ok, why did you end the interaction there? What did you think of eager's response?
I focused on other things. It didn't strike me one way or another. It didn't convince me rs was town. It wasn't something I was about to go meta diving for and fact check. And i wouldn't have gotten a better answer that did convince me considering it was meta and eagers opinion. I didn't see a need to continue it. You're welcome to though.
Ok fine.

And sorry for repeating, I thought you missed the question.

Anyway, so far I feel like you're nitpicking instead of scumhunting. It reminds me of your play in the purge. I just don't see you really trying to figure people out with any of your questions.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:04 am

Like I could post a massive wallpost of the actual tells I picked up on Gin just like I could have posted a wall of the actual tells I picked up on Wraith. It would not be taken seriously because people
wouldn't understand it.

My scumhunting style barely has any overlap with what people typically do on this site and to argue directly based off of what I usually go off of is pointless. I make do with other things.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:05 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

Spoiler: page 19
In post 465, RagingSpammers wrote:Yeah Gin is town.
UNVOTE:
I was trying to see if he payed attention to what I was trying to do and if he was scum I think he would have latched onto Snakey at that point.
-Ali
In post 474, RagingSpammers wrote:
In post 450, RagingSpammers wrote:
S
eriously Gin.
P
retty sure he softed vig by now
Y
ou need me to point out the soft?
R
eally Gin? Cause it was obvious
O
bvious as all fucking hell.

C
ome on Gin.
C
an't you see that stuff?

VOTE: Snakey
-Ali
Look at the bolded and tell me what you think it was trying to convey.
A Spyro CC.
But I was faking a CC to see who would jump on it and who's paying attention to detail who isn't.
Gin clearly didn't see what I was trying to do.
Therefore I think he's town.
-Ali
Haha

I don't know if this is true, but I don't think scum would do something like this
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:06 am

There's a reason that I have never followed through on a fake guilty and been wrong. My 'uberconfident' scumreads are never wrong.

I am admittedly not QUITE as sure that he's scum as like Wraith but he's only like a couple rungs down on a very, very long ladder. Lynch him, BoP vig me if I'm wrong. simple.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:07 am

Not to say that I can't make a case on him: there's a very stand-out reason that he is scum that I can directly cite other examples of people doing the exact same thing.

But my motivation in this game was killed when FA left and I'd really rather not go dig through a whole bunch of old games to cite shit.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:09 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I have my doubts still on Gin, I'd trade a Gin lynch for an Elsa and Anna shot
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:10 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

RC, you have to know not even you can push a mislynch on gin in this situation.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:11 am

I can and I will.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:12 am

In return, I want Infinity vigged if Gin flips scum. We can all agree that based on his play today he has been a phenomenal asset to scum if he is town. He's single handedly killing my drive to play and made FA replace out. I want that shit dead.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:14 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

Omg! You agreed gin is a mislynch! Scumslip!!!!!!!!!!1

Nah but still RC is bluffing here

PEdit: oh now you pull out the AtE. Fuck you for blaming FA and your demotivation on me (even though FA specifically said her replace out had nothing to do with me)
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:15 am

It does not take a genius to realize that in spite of Infinity paying lipservice to being doing so, that he is not reading my slot. He is not considering my slot along a dichotomy of town or scum.

He is either really bad town who has outright decided that I am scum with no chance of being town or he is scum trying to defend his buddy. Either way he should go after Gin.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:16 am

Fuck you too mate. I am trying to lynch scum and you are shitting all over it. If you are town you are going to be a policy lynch for me in future games if you even bring up a scumread on me.
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:16 am

Post by lane0168 »

In post 1152, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 1146, lane0168 wrote:
In post 1135, Infinity 324 wrote:Ok, why did you end the interaction there? What did you think of eager's response?
I focused on other things. It didn't strike me one way or another. It didn't convince me rs was town. It wasn't something I was about to go meta diving for and fact check. And i wouldn't have gotten a better answer that did convince me considering it was meta and eagers opinion. I didn't see a need to continue it. You're welcome to though.
Ok fine.

And sorry for repeating, I thought you missed the question.

Anyway, so far I feel like you're nitpicking instead of scumhunting. It reminds me of your play in the purge. I just don't see you really trying to figure people out with any of your questions.
You quoted 1. Was there more? I guess you could say that's just my style then. I'd say I generally find things that seem significant to me, but may not be to other people.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:18 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

@RC I'm really glad I don't believe you, you're a terrible person if you're town and legitimately think that you get to policy lynch me every time we play together because I misread you once
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:20 am

Post by lane0168 »

What if we lynch rc, then Gin? That cool rc?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:20 am

No not because you misread me once. Because you're not even considering that I could be town. Because you think you can just come in here and say I'm scum without having any responsibility behind it.
Because you lied about talking to people about my tells (no one actually believes you randomly talk to people about my tells.) Because you are the single most valuable player for scum in this game.

I am not actually fed up with being pushed on. Do you know what I actually AM fed up with?

People who don't know fuck about me hard pushing on me because they want to prove themself or some dumb shit by lynching most cunning manipulator.
YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT ME. EVERYONE IN THIS GAME KNOWS YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT ME. YOU DON'T GET TO DECIDE WHAT'S MY SCUM PLAY.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:21 am

No, fuck you Lane. I don't trust you guys to dispatch Gin and Infinity after I am gone.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:22 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 1164, lane0168 wrote:You quoted 1. Was there more? I guess you could say that's just my style then. I'd say I generally find things that seem significant to me, but may not be to other people.
Yes, I'll ISO you and find more if you want me to.

But what's with this tone change from when I explained my SR on you before? Is it just that you thought my earlier reasons for SRing you were shit and this is more reasonable?

I will say that even though I was scum in poker mafia, you seemed obvtown to me there
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:22 am

Last time I made that deal Lane I was right on both scum and neither scum got lynched before endgame. I am not pulling that shit. Gin goes first, vig me if I'm wrong. simple.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:28 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 1167, RadiantCowbells wrote:Because you're not even considering that I could be town.
I am considering you could be town, I just don't see it. I gave you a chance to explain yourself but you didn't take it.
Because you think you can just come in here and say I'm scum without having any responsibility behind it.
How is there no responsibility behind it?
Because you lied about talking to people about my tells (no one actually believes you randomly talk to people about my tells.)
I never said I did, I said I read a marathon game and there was discussion in postgame about you using a particular line a lot as scum that I may have misremembered.
People who don't know fuck about me hard pushing on me because they want to prove themself or some dumb shit by lynching most cunning manipulator.
YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT ME. EVERYONE IN THIS GAME KNOWS YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT ME. YOU DON'T GET TO DECIDE WHAT'S MY SCUM PLAY.
That's not what it is and you know it. If there were actual reasons for you to be town, then I'd townread you. But all I'm seeing is manipulation.

Even if I'm wrong, I can't just throw up my hands and refuse to read you just cause you're good as scum. I'm legitimately trying to read you, and my read on you is scum.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:32 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

I'm not seeing everything you do as scum. I'm not doing preflip association (except for the MoI thing, but I'm not basing my MoI read off of that). I'm willing to listen to your side. I'm not even saying I'm 100% sure you're scum. I'm coming in with a reasonable read on you based on what I see in the thread and you're getting pissed at me and blaming your loss of motivation on me and claiming I'm the worst player to ever exist on mafiascum for no discernible reason other than my read on you is scum.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:33 am

No because you can't read me you don't know what actual reasons are. Infinity you have
no context
for judging whether I am town or scum. Your read on me is MEANINGLESS. Since your read on me is meaningless, your default should be to townread me because I am town 10/13 times. Defaulting to scumreading me is what a lot of people do and it's fucking obnoxious and I am not going to get mislynched here because you're too dumb to consider that you should maybe not chainsaw the fuck out of scum.

I think that you
should
feel like shit if you're town because you pushing on me is fucking terrible. What if everyone who couldn't read me called me scum every game?
Because that's a situation that we had and I got mislynched like 12 games in a row before I doubled down on venomously pushing back on everyone who did and making the game as unpleasant as possible for them. Now its your turn. And no, what you are doing is picking out bullshit and saying 'YEP THATS A SCUM RC thing'. None of it is scum RC things. Bye.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:38 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 1106, lane0168 wrote:So many pr claims! This game is a shit show lol. This day just needs to end. I'm still sketched by Leon, and him not doing any digging after the spyro claim. Didn't even bother to look to see if maybe spyro was ai. That doesn't seem like someone who is unsure about spyro's alignment.
So aside from Leon can you summarize your other scum reads?

--
In post 1113, eagerSnake wrote:I'd say his posting here looks similar to Tit For Tat, where he was scum.
You had just got done calling Infinity Town …

Are you revising that read with this? If this doesn’t impact your read why post it at all?

--
In post 1127, RagingSpammers wrote:Also hi magna, can you give me a condensed of your reads please
Um … sure

Self-Resolving on Day 2 … Set Aside til then – Eager
Town – Flubber
Maybe Town - Gin
Null – Massive, Lane, Infinity, RS, NotMafia
Maybe Scum (Role) – Leonshade
Maybe Scum – Elsa
Scum – SirCakez, Aella

--
In post 1128, Infinity 324 wrote:PEdit: MoI idk what to tell you man, I've seen scum convincingly fake that style about once or twice in the past 10 months of playing mafia. So yes I do really believe that.
I would have guessed you would have had that beaten out of you (if you are Town) by players like DGB / Spyrex / Fate / Katsuki smoking you as scum but maybe you haven’t played with enough of that style to have learned that playstyle is not Alignment Indicative.

Same for reading players who are very logically based and post in large volume as Town for that reason as well.

Would you not categorize RC as a “Stream of Consciousness” type poster?

--
In post 1153, RadiantCowbells wrote:Like I could post a massive wallpost of the actual tells I picked up on Gin just like I could have posted a wall of the actual tells I picked up on Wraith. It would not be taken seriously because people wouldn't understand it.
In post 1163, RadiantCowbells wrote:Fuck you too mate. I am trying to lynch scum and you are shitting all over it. If you are town you are going to be a policy lynch for me in future games if you even bring up a scumread on me.
Yeah I’ve seen enough ... you pull this "Scum read me an I PL you in all future games" on players as scum before.

VOTE: Radiant
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”