Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:03 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 165, Ælla Was Spine wrote:My gut is saying Prohawk is town right now, I really like how he asked for evidence on RC's reaction tests the way he did. The way he went about it felt really authentic to me

- Vifam
Damn right it is

I think I like this post. It's a bit nitpicky, but it's page 7 so trying to make something out of not very much is a towntell for me.

PEdit: RC, I never said you were confirmed scum. I acted like my reasons were more definitive than they really were, yes. I'm definitely willing to re-evaluate, if you give me a reason to do so. Right now I'm just seeing more evidence you're scum. Conf bias? Maybe, but it's not like I'm seeing everything you do as scummy.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:03 am

Post by Elsa and Anna »

TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:04 am

Post by TheRealGin-N-Tonic »

In post 1049, Elsa and Anna wrote:Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh rc and fa don't discredit as town
In post 1046, Elsa and Anna wrote:What should we do besides discredit you when you replaced in,
So scum claim. Awesome
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
"Gin, you are so charismatic it's scary." -nancy
Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:04 am

Post by Elsa and Anna »

I think that we've given you plenty of reasons to believe that we are town. You not believing that means that you are either scum or completely incapable of reading us.

What do you want me to do, argue with you? you haven't made a case. you just replaced in and said some bullshit about how 2 of the most aggressive players ever are scum for being aggressive.
Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:05 am

Post by Elsa and Anna »

In post 1052, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 1049, Elsa and Anna wrote:Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh rc and fa don't discredit as town
In post 1046, Elsa and Anna wrote:What should we do besides discredit you when you replaced in,
So scum claim. Awesome
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:05 am

In post 1046, Elsa and Anna wrote:What should we do besides discredit you
In post 1046, Elsa and Anna wrote:should we do besides discredit
In post 1046, Elsa and Anna wrote: do besides discredit
In post 1046, Elsa and Anna wrote:
discredit
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:06 am

Post by Elsa and Anna »

Hmm is this sarcastic or not I wonder.

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:09 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 1053, Elsa and Anna wrote:I think that we've given you plenty of reasons to believe that we are town. You not believing that means that you are either scum or completely incapable of reading us.

What do you want me to do, argue with you? you haven't made a case. you just replaced in and said some bullshit about how 2 of the most aggressive players ever are scum for being aggressive.
No, I did say that I thought one of your posts was overly aggressive, and I also gave a lot of other reasons. If you want me to townread you guys, this misrepping is not helping.

Also, this
completely incapable of reading us.
is classic scum!RC.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:10 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

Gin I think you should take a break :)
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:10 am

Post by Elsa and Anna »

Infinity you've played what like 2 games with me? People with 30+ games with me can't read me well. Why do you think that you have a contextual understanding of what Scum!RC is and isn't?
Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:11 am

Post by Elsa and Anna »

And see look. I think Infinity knows that Gin is digging his hole deeper and trying his best to bail him out. Where's the town motivation to tell him to bail here?
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:12 am

In post 1059, Elsa and Anna wrote:Infinity you've played what like 2 games with me? People with 30+ games with me can't read me well. Why do you think that you have a contextual understanding of what Scum!RC is and isn't?
This looks like discrediting Infinity.
Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:13 am

Post by Elsa and Anna »

And no I am not misrepping. Your case on us is saying that a bunch of things are obviously or classically scum!RC when you have seen me as scum
once

I do not believe that you legitimately believe that you have an understanding of my meta after your pitiful experience with me and the alternative is that you are scum.

Does it really, Gin-n-tonic?

TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:13 am

why discredit him about trying to read you when you complimented me on trying to read you.

Tell me more princess.
Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:15 am

Post by Elsa and Anna »

Infinity isn't trying to read me. He's sitting there taking stuff out of context and saying it's 'something that scum rc does' without giving any sort of explanation as to why that's the case.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:16 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 1059, Elsa and Anna wrote:Infinity you've played what like 2 games with me? People with 30+ games with me can't read me well. Why do you think that you have a contextual understanding of what Scum!RC is and isn't?
The part I mentioned is secondhand, I remember people talking about how you use that particular line a lot as scum.

And I feel like I have a general understanding of your personality/playstyle, if not the specific differences between your town and scum games.
In post 1060, Elsa and Anna wrote:And see look. I think Infinity knows that Gin is digging his hole deeper and trying his best to bail him out. Where's the town motivation to tell him to bail here?
Because he's upset and needs a break, lol

PEdit: yes it is a misrep, I'll quote all the places where I brought up a point against you later.

I want you to explain a possible scum motivation for me coming into the thread and immediately voting a very aggressive, OMGUSy, and strong town hydra.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:16 am

Isn't that what you're doing with taking these "tells" you have out of context and applying them to me without any sort of explanation as to why that's the case?
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:16 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 1064, Elsa and Anna wrote:Infinity isn't trying to read me. He's sitting there taking stuff out of context and saying it's 'something that scum rc does' without giving any sort of explanation as to why that's the case.
...I said that once
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:19 am

Post by Elsa and Anna »

I continue to not understand the scum motivation. I think you gravely fucked this one up and I think both of you are kicking yourself for doing so.
But the simple answer is that you thought you could be cheeky and go for a mislynch on me with Flubber and other votes on me and fall back on 'why would we do this as scum.'
And it isn't hard to find examples of scum picking fights with me, they seem to do it all the time. And they always say exactly that! I think they just underestimate me. :good:
The part I mentioned is secondhand, I remember people talking about how you use that particular line a lot as scum.
Nope, it's just something that I say constantly to everyone because it's true. I don't think anyone on this site is capable of reliably reading me and I say so as town and scum.
Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:20 am

Post by Elsa and Anna »

Infinity I am going to not talk to you because you are either scum or are the kind of person who doesn't vaccinate their children IRL because they think it will give them autism.
I reallly don't believe that you are the latter category, but I am just covering my bases in case you are town because I believe it still IS possible. Not for Gin tho.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:24 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Also wait what the fuck are you really going to try and tell everyone in this game that you have secret discussions about the lines I use as scum and that's the one that came up?
Like first off let's talk about this. Who are you saying that you talked to about what my scum game is like and when did this happen because this is a pretty ridiculous claim.
As for the phrase, lol. There's so many lines that are legitimately scum indicative for me and you picked one that I say in pretty much every single game.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:26 am

Post by Elsa and Anna »

Yeah so I was talking to this other dude about what scuminfinity is like and he says that things are things that scum!'playername' do without providing any evidence for it.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:44 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 1069, Elsa and Anna wrote:Infinity I am going to not talk to you because you are either scum or are the kind of person who doesn't vaccinate their children IRL because they think it will give them autism.
I reallly don't believe that you are the latter category, but I am just covering my bases in case you are town because I believe it still IS possible. Not for Gin tho.
If you really believe this, that's very sad.
In post 1070, RadiantCowbells wrote:Also wait what the fuck are you really going to try and tell everyone in this game that you have secret discussions about the lines I use as scum and that's the one that came up?
Like first off let's talk about this. Who are you saying that you talked to about what my scum game is like and when did this happen because this is a pretty ridiculous claim.
As for the phrase, lol. There's so many lines that are legitimately scum indicative for me and you picked one that I say in pretty much every single game.
It wasn't someone I talked to, it was in post game for a marathon I believe and it's possible it might be wrong. It's possible people (you included iirc) were saying you say that line as scum but you also say it as town. I just put in the info in my back pocket cause I thought it might be useful later.

But uh, why say you won't talk to me and then ask to talk about this?
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:08 am

Post by eagerSnake »

Infinity is town sorry
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:15 am

Post by eagerSnake »

Infinity can you post a link to your most recent 3 scum ISOs and 3 most recent town ISOs (make sure the game is not ongoing ergo it has run to completion ergo no one is actually talking anymore in it)

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”