Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:54 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 330, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 241, ECMitchell wrote:pect you to still be on Lil Uzi, considerin
You expect me to be on Lil Uzi, but I don't really care who Im on, because I have suspicion on all 3 of them almost equally. So if the rest of the town thinks its Hawk I'm fine with voting Hawk too. Ill go In more detail in a couple of mins, folding laundry right now.
Except you were still suspecting them on post 330 almost equally, and never did go into more detail.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:55 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

In post 500, Fro99er wrote:
In post 330, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 241, ECMitchell wrote:pect you to still be on Lil Uzi, considerin
You expect me to be on Lil Uzi, but I don't really care who Im on, because I have suspicion on all 3 of them almost equally. So if the rest of the town thinks its Hawk I'm fine with voting Hawk too. Ill go In more detail in a couple of mins, folding laundry right now.
Except you were still suspecting them on post 330 almost equally, and never did go into more detail.
yes, i also believe I've stated somewhere that I haven't been keeping up and am behind. So I saw people were voting hawk and i voted him too, because my reads haven't yet changed.
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:57 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

Also, to throw salt @mod, I'm not used to VC's every 5 pages or so, really hurts when figuring out who's on who. Step up ur game pls.
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:57 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

In post 499, Terata wrote:can you actually give a full reads list. I didn't know you had me town for example. Maybe there are more hidden people in there. you don't have to give more than names if you don't want to, but a few keywords each would be widely appriciated if you have the time
Sure, I know some for sure reads on town, but give me a second and Ill try to ISO everyone.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:58 pm

Post by Fro99er »

So when are you going to pressure hawk or uzi to try to sort them? Because you are here now yet you have made no attempt to do so...still.

Or are you going to sit on a stale read of them and be content with one or the other.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Terata
Terata
Goon
Terata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:00 pm

Post by Terata »

Towns:

Frogg- solving, mindmeld, pressuring

Lil Uzi Vert- Believable towny reasoning for early thoughts about suspicion
Naomi- emotional towny outlash, ok interactions

AJ- Towny confidence+compactness in his reads.

PenguinPower- Does his own thing in a confident way, though this is null to town, since it could be NAI if it's his personality

Null:-

Lowell (ill be able to place him after i ISO)
gerry- isn't trying

Scum

Sheep- is trying but not being towny

Hawk- fallen off hardest of all (except maybe gerry, but lol!gerry). Some weird sheeping here and there and not a lot of original thoughts that's not defending himself
ECMitchell- Don't feel a strong drive to solve. Also gutfeeling mostly
ChaosOmega- Already said case, but i doubt a bit from his response to Frog's case, mostly the WIFOM bit, im weak to that sorta stuff sorry. Also wanted to solve with me after which is never bad.

WhemeStar- Passive, apologetic, sheepy without admitting it and some wolfy wordings

Here's mine, i felt bad asking you for one while not doing 1 myself
Terata
Terata
Goon
Terata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:03 pm

Post by Terata »

i have too many scum. People step up your game :P

Also, another reason that helped my LUV read was that i heard them called low hanging fruit generally, and i think the playstyle kinda fits to that. And i don't think they would be able to fake some of the reads they gave earlier so well if scum. So perhaps im going a little to easy on them. idk ill reevaluate later
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:14 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

Froggy
Naomi
Tereta - Like his posts and his pushes on me and others
AJ - like how he pushes some people like Tereta is, asked questions to get discussion.

EC - FFS get an avatar pls, I like how he pushed me for not explaining in detail with Hawk.
Gerry - Doesn't post much, but I don't think that scum would be so obvious
Lil Uzi - Posts don't contain much but every once in a while he posts something good, like post #287
Hawk - I don't really see where he fell off, can someone help explain that too me?
Chaos - I agree with others saying he tried to derail Sheep's wagon
Penguin - Not much to say with him only having 6 posts.

Sheep- Don't really like how his response to frog was mostey questions, and then called out frog for being scum by not answering said questions.
Lowell - HIs post counteracts itself when he said that he likes AJ because he is a lurker but when he posts his reads are spot on, but AJ called him scum earlier.
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:14 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

Anyone you want me to go into more detail on?
Terata
Terata
Goon
Terata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:18 pm

Post by Terata »

Frogg is pretty obvious, but Naomi im more interested in, i think she seems like an active player overall and wonder what specifically makes you townread her. Also you dont have to think Hawk has fell off, just give your own thoughts on him.

(btw, are all your reads ordered? or is it just general tiers?)
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:19 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

Its ordered top from bottom. Froggy my biggest town read, Lowell biggest scum read.
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:21 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

In post 509, Terata wrote:Frogg is pretty obvious, but Naomi im more interested in, i think she seems like an active player overall and wonder what specifically makes you townread her. Also you dont have to think Hawk has fell off, just give your own thoughts on him.

I've liked her posts since her first one. I don't have much else to say besides that, her posts seem town genuine.
Terata
Terata
Goon
Terata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:22 pm

Post by Terata »

yes i get that, i just wondered if for example the top white one is more towny than the bottom white one etc or if all in the white tier is at the same level
Terata
Terata
Goon
Terata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:22 pm

Post by Terata »

In post 511, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 509, Terata wrote:Frogg is pretty obvious, but Naomi im more interested in, i think she seems like an active player overall and wonder what specifically makes you townread her. Also you dont have to think Hawk has fell off, just give your own thoughts on him.

I've liked her posts since her first one. I don't have much else to say besides that, her posts seem town genuine.
ok, thoughts on hawk?
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:24 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

In post 513, Terata wrote:
In post 511, WhemeStar wrote:

ok, thoughts on hawk?
I had a FOS on Hawk since the sheep slip, which I thought was weak, but I don't see how he fell off, which is why he's null for me, not scum.
Cooperative Sheep
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Goon

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:42 pm

Post by Cooperative Sheep »

In post 454, Naomi-Tan wrote:
In post 450, Terata wrote:
In post 446, Naomi-Tan wrote:also feels like everyone ignored my case dismissing it as OMGUS when it pointed out obvious missreping and multiple times they contradicted themselves within their own post.
contradiction isn't inherently wolfy. meh
True but lying to make people look worse than they are is.
Then is Frogger scum? Or is admitting it a free pass out? I think what you're calling factual lies from Chaos strike me as more opinion disagreements.
Cooperative Sheep
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Goon

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:45 pm

Post by Cooperative Sheep »

In post 469, Terata wrote:look a the 2 statements i bolded and be amazed
I find that to be a misrep of his position - if you look at the first bold he goes on to say, basically, Gerry is too scummy to be scum - which is in line with his other statement.
ECMitchell
ECMitchell
Townie
ECMitchell
Townie
Townie

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:55 pm

Post by ECMitchell »

In post 482, Fro99er wrote:No. I've already gone into great detail on my terata town read. It's in my ISO.
Sure enough. Thanks for pointing that out. From what I'm reading, it seems like your town read on Terata is based on a game well played. You are saying he's transparent in his thought processes and making a great effort to make sense of the game. You also like his tone, at least in contrast to Cooperative Sheep's. I can get where you're coming from with that, but I do disagree.
In post 478, Terata wrote:
In post 476, WhemeStar wrote:Want me to reveal?
no..
In post 508, WhemeStar wrote:Anyone you want me to go into more detail on?
The interaction between Terata and WhemeStar raises some red flags for me. Wheme is repeatedly asking for validation to take the next step on whatever action. While he's posing the question to the board, this recent rally has primarily been between him and Terata, and it's coming off to me as seeking validation from a partner. "You really are putting pressure on me. Should I claim?" and, "Here, I've given some answers. Is that sufficient? Should I keep talking?"

My hunch right now is that they're paired. Terata dismissed my earlier comments by saying, "But nevermind that, I've caught scum!" Seemed very certain to me, almost in a way that he realized WhemeStar might definitely be lynched today, and he wants to make sure he's seen as one of those who championed this move. After I questioned his certainty, shortly after he posts this:
In post 487, Terata wrote:i really feel like this is not inexperienced town but inexperienced scum. but im gonna feel so bad if im wrong :/
"But I
could
be wrong, and I'll feel bad of course if I am."

By the way, I disagree very much that a lynch on a scummy player is something to feel bad about—even if they show as town. Eliminating the scummy players helps us eventually reach the scum themselves.

I definitely want to move forward in lynching WhemeStar at this point. More so than Cooperative Sheep.
Terata
Terata
Goon
Terata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:05 pm

Post by Terata »

In post 517, ECMitchell wrote:
In post 482, Fro99er wrote:No. I've already gone into great detail on my terata town read. It's in my ISO.
Sure enough. Thanks for pointing that out. From what I'm reading, it seems like your town read on Terata is based on a game well played. You are saying he's transparent in his thought processes and making a great effort to make sense of the game. You also like his tone, at least in contrast to Cooperative Sheep's. I can get where you're coming from with that, but I do disagree.
In post 478, Terata wrote:
In post 476, WhemeStar wrote:Want me to reveal?
no..
In post 508, WhemeStar wrote:Anyone you want me to go into more detail on?
The interaction between Terata and WhemeStar raises some red flags for me. Wheme is repeatedly asking for validation to take the next step on whatever action. While he's posing the question to the board, this recent rally has primarily been between him and Terata, and it's coming off to me as seeking validation
from a partner
. "You really are putting pressure on me. Should I claim?" and, "Here, I've given some answers. Is that sufficient? Should I keep talking?"

My hunch right now is that they're paired. Terata dismissed my earlier comments by saying, "But nevermind that, I've caught scum!" Seemed very certain to me, almost in a way that he realized WhemeStar might definitely be lynched today, and he wants to make sure he's seen as one of those who championed this move. After I questioned his certainty, shortly after he posts this:
In post 487, Terata wrote:i really feel like this is not inexperienced town but inexperienced scum. but im gonna feel so bad if im wrong :/
"But I
could
be wrong, and I'll feel bad of course if I am."

By the way, I disagree very much that a lynch on a scummy player is something to feel bad about—even if they show as town. Eliminating the scummy players helps us eventually reach the scum themselves.

I definitely want to move forward in lynching WhemeStar at this point. More so than Cooperative Sheep.
:D :D :D :D :D
Terata
Terata
Goon
Terata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:05 pm

Post by Terata »

In post 516, Cooperative Sheep wrote:
In post 469, Terata wrote:look a the 2 statements i bolded and be amazed
I find that to be a misrep of his position - if you look at the first bold he goes on to say, basically, Gerry is too scummy to be scum - which is in line with his other statement.
yeah if you keep reading i corrected myself
ECMitchell
ECMitchell
Townie
ECMitchell
Townie
Townie

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:42 pm

Post by ECMitchell »

Another utterly dismissive post from you. Thanks for making this easy on me.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:00 pm

Post by Hawk »

Hey guys, I'm still here just had a bad crisis IRL that I had to deal with. I will be back sometime tomorrow in the evening my time. I've never had to do this.

@Mod VLA till Tuesday 1900 CST?
Terata
Terata
Goon
Terata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:59 am

Post by Terata »

If 1 other person thinks its a viable world you're laying out EC, ill respond. otherwise ill just treat it the same way you probably would if someone called sheep/frogg partners
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:20 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 388, Fro99er wrote:Fire moves up my mod ranks for having faster paced games than the norm.
He's an Arcanine now :D
In post 395, ChaosOmega wrote:Do you think that you're bad town, Terata?
Did you seriously expect him to just roll over and agree with what you think of him?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:20 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 414, Lowell wrote:Can I just point out that I merely put an FOS on both EC and naomi and they both immediately flipped their shit on me? I am all powerful. Fear me.
Your point?
In post 423, Lowell wrote:I don't think so. EC hasn't had much of a strong stance on anything or anyone the whole game, but clearly is hypersensitive to his image. How is this town?

Ditto naomi. I find it hard to believe the case on me... which spans since the beginning of the game, materialized irrespective of my scumread of her. She, too, is protecting her.

Call this stylistic, but how often do you see non-scum players so sensitive to their image?
Huh? EC has said he's willing to lynch Sheep and feels that Gerry and WS are his partners. He also strongly dislikes Naomi's play style.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”