WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:02 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

In post 470, Fro99er wrote:
In post 44, WhemeStar wrote:Yah go fro99er you rock!
Why did you say this about my case on sheep, if you thought it was weak?
It wasn't meant to be taken seriously, more like a joke post. Look @ the posts before it and the one after it too. Most if not all of them are joke posts.
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:02 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

In post 472, Terata wrote:
In post 465, ECMitchell wrote:
In post 375, Terata wrote:
In post 371, ECMitchell wrote:Calling absolute bull on this one. Show me the receipts.

The only person I've "attacked" for filler so far has been Gerroat. I quoted all of WhemeStar's initial posts to prove against their statement that they already explained their vote against Hawk in the first couple of pages—which they really didn't.

Also, the bold text in your quote suggests you see me as a lurker. Care to elaborate on that? Since I've been added as a replacement I've been on top of this game fully.

Now about avoiding conflict, I have two responses to that:
  • I'm not. I don't exactly see how calling out two players (Fro99er, Naomi) for their play styles and persisting that a player justifies their vote (WhemeStar) constitutes "avoiding conflict."

• If I was, what exactly would your point be? Avoiding conflict isn't necessarily a bad thing, particularly this early in the game. Right now we're still about deliberation and facilitating discussion. I don't have to be going at people like Fro99er is Cooperative Sheep to advance the game in this stage.
Okay,
now
I'm really leaving for the day. Just had to respond to that one.
this is not a towny response to pressure. Strong emotion without really wolf reading him, just wanting to prove him wrong and get him on another path. This last sentence especially shows he was just
responding
, and not doing anything active in terms of solving the player he lashed out on.
Simple defense isn't really something towns get super engaged in unless they're really forced to IME,
and even in that they constantly consider the pushing person's alignment more than i see this post doing.
Apologies, but I'm afraid I don't understand at all what you're getting at here. You dislike my post because you feel the emotion in it is too strong against a player I haven't explicitly stated as scum—I trust that's what you mean by "wolf read?" Are you saying that players should only defend themselves against players they feel are scum? And, to confirm, are you saying by the bold text that it's a scum tell to defend yourself before being threatened with action of lynch? If so, you'd be seriously wrong.

And, yes, my post was a response to Lowell without offering any read on him. You're saying that's a scum tell?
basically, im saying you investigating the accuser back usually comes naturally as town, even if it isn't the main pupose of the post, you usually can notice it. I didn't. And scum does that more yes. But nvm that for now, I just caught a scum
Want me to reveal?
Terata
Terata
Goon
Terata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:04 pm

Post by Terata »

In post 473, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 469, Terata wrote:look a the 2 statements i bolded and be amazed
and then look at the sentence right after. I said i find it suspicious he hasnt been posting, but at the same time would mafia really do that?
you said YOU found that suspicious, not that it would appear suspicious to others and therefore a wolf wouldn't do that. COMPLETELY different
Terata
Terata
Goon
Terata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:04 pm

Post by Terata »

In post 476, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 472, Terata wrote:
In post 465, ECMitchell wrote:
In post 375, Terata wrote:
In post 371, ECMitchell wrote:Calling absolute bull on this one. Show me the receipts.

The only person I've "attacked" for filler so far has been Gerroat. I quoted all of WhemeStar's initial posts to prove against their statement that they already explained their vote against Hawk in the first couple of pages—which they really didn't.

Also, the bold text in your quote suggests you see me as a lurker. Care to elaborate on that? Since I've been added as a replacement I've been on top of this game fully.

Now about avoiding conflict, I have two responses to that:
  • I'm not. I don't exactly see how calling out two players (Fro99er, Naomi) for their play styles and persisting that a player justifies their vote (WhemeStar) constitutes "avoiding conflict."

• If I was, what exactly would your point be? Avoiding conflict isn't necessarily a bad thing, particularly this early in the game. Right now we're still about deliberation and facilitating discussion. I don't have to be going at people like Fro99er is Cooperative Sheep to advance the game in this stage.
Okay,
now
I'm really leaving for the day. Just had to respond to that one.
this is not a towny response to pressure. Strong emotion without really wolf reading him, just wanting to prove him wrong and get him on another path. This last sentence especially shows he was just
responding
, and not doing anything active in terms of solving the player he lashed out on.
Simple defense isn't really something towns get super engaged in unless they're really forced to IME,
and even in that they constantly consider the pushing person's alignment more than i see this post doing.
Apologies, but I'm afraid I don't understand at all what you're getting at here. You dislike my post because you feel the emotion in it is too strong against a player I haven't explicitly stated as scum—I trust that's what you mean by "wolf read?" Are you saying that players should only defend themselves against players they feel are scum? And, to confirm, are you saying by the bold text that it's a scum tell to defend yourself before being threatened with action of lynch? If so, you'd be seriously wrong.

And, yes, my post was a response to Lowell without offering any read on him. You're saying that's a scum tell?
basically, im saying you investigating the accuser back usually comes naturally as town, even if it isn't the main pupose of the post, you usually can notice it. I didn't. And scum does that more yes. But nvm that for now, I just caught a scum
Want me to reveal?
no..
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:07 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

If you think I'm scum I'm more than happy too. I feel your reaching with post #477. Yes, I find it suspicious that all his posts are useless, but at the same time I don't think that a scum would purposely seem suspicious
Terata
Terata
Goon
Terata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:10 pm

Post by Terata »

In post 479, WhemeStar wrote:If you think I'm scum I'm more than happy too. I feel your reaching with post #477. Yes, I find it suspicious that all his posts are useless, but at the same time I don't think that a scum would purposely seem suspicious
but then you don't find it suspicious...
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:12 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

In post 480, Terata wrote:
In post 479, WhemeStar wrote:If you think I'm scum I'm more than happy too. I feel your reaching with post #477. Yes, I find it suspicious that all his posts are useless, but at the same time I don't think that a scum would purposely seem suspicious
Yes, I do find it suspicious, but why would a scum want to be suspicious?
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:12 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 471, ECMitchell wrote:
In post 467, Fro99er wrote:Yo Mitchell.

terata is town.
I think he's made an excellent case against WhemeStar. Are you basing your town read on him entirely on that?
No. I've already gone into great detail on my terata town read. It's in my ISO.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:13 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 476, WhemeStar wrote:Want me to reveal?
Scum excited for his fakeclaim
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:14 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 483, Fro99er wrote:
In post 476, WhemeStar wrote:Want me to reveal?
Scum excited for his fakeclaim
either that or appeasing town again. "oh town please just tell me when to reveal"

one or the other. either way saying that sucks.
Heil King Froggo.
Terata
Terata
Goon
Terata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:14 pm

Post by Terata »

In post 481, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 480, Terata wrote:
Yes, I do find it suspicious, but why would a scum want to be suspicious?
i get your logic, but if your final conclusion is that he's town for what he's doing, then you're not finding his play suspicious. Then you're just expecting others to find it suspicious and therefore it's not suspicious to you. Like i wouldn't necessarily have a problem with you going back on what you mean, but it looks to me like you wanted to shade Gerry and mention he's been worse than you but also keep your earlier read because it's one of the original few you had. I feel like that's a strong scum motive that fits together
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:15 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 479, WhemeStar wrote:If you think I'm scum I'm more than happy too.
I barfed
Heil King Froggo.
Terata
Terata
Goon
Terata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:16 pm

Post by Terata »

i really feel like this is not inexperienced town but inexperienced scum. but im gonna feel so bad if im wrong :/
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:16 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

No, I'm not throwing shade at him, I was just trying to voice my explanation on why I thought he could be town. Which started with his useless posts.
Terata
Terata
Goon
Terata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:25 pm

Post by Terata »

hmm. i re-read that part. I thought on the first read that the "But I don't think mafia would do what gerry is doing" was only regarding the taking cred for the slip, but i see now you kinda made clear it was a summary of his play. so i kinda retract half of that point (even if i dislike how you mentioned that he was worse than you AND how you helf fast the point that Gerry wasn't the one pointing out the slip)

Actually, can you respond to that? Why you don't listen to Frogg saying it WAS gerry who pointed out Sheep's slip?
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:32 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

Just looked @ page 1 and 2, and yes Gerry did point out the slip, not froggy. I thought froggy was responding to the slip @ post 23, but that was a different post of sheep's.
Terata
Terata
Goon
Terata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:36 pm

Post by Terata »

Does your read somehow change on Gerry knowing that or is it as strong for the other reason in that he's not solved
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:37 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

No, it doesn't change my read on him, but what does "he's not solved mean?"
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:40 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 56, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 54, ChaosOmega wrote:VOTE: WhemeStar

Wheme, what are your thoughts on Sheep and the quick L-2 wagon on him?
I think their both town, froggy dude pushing him to get reactions out of others. And it worked, which makes me suspect Lil Uzi, Hawk, and Gerryoak.

I'll keep my vote on Uzi.
How come you never tried to push and poke at LUV, Hawk, and Gerry more?

You just were content to be on any one of the three.

You still haven't tried to sort them, just moved over to Lowell. What happened to your read of LUV and Hawk? You've now ruled Gerry null-town, I guess, but not from your own pressure of that spot.
Heil King Froggo.
Terata
Terata
Goon
Terata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:41 pm

Post by Terata »

In post 492, WhemeStar wrote:No, it doesn't change my read on him, but what does "he's not solved mean?"
well your read on him is that he's not been solving the game, and wolves wouldn't do that no? that's what i meant.

and ok.

What's your read on me?
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:43 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

In post 494, Terata wrote:
In post 492, WhemeStar wrote:No, it doesn't change my read on him, but what does "he's not solved mean?"
well your read on him is that he's not been solving the game, and wolves wouldn't do that no? that's what i meant.

and ok.

What's your read on me?
Your town, I like how your pushing me and other players.
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:45 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

In post 493, Fro99er wrote:
In post 56, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 54, ChaosOmega wrote:VOTE: WhemeStar

Wheme, what are your thoughts on Sheep and the quick L-2 wagon on him?
I think their both town, froggy dude pushing him to get reactions out of others. And it worked, which makes me suspect Lil Uzi, Hawk, and Gerryoak.

I'll keep my vote on Uzi.
How come you never tried to push and poke at LUV, Hawk, and Gerry more?

You just were content to be on any one of the three.

You still haven't tried to sort them, just moved over to Lowell. What happened to your read of LUV and Hawk? You've now ruled Gerry null-town, I guess, but not from your own pressure of that spot.
Forgot about them, I really only had a FOS on them, and in previous pages they haven't said much that gives me a read on them.
Terata
Terata
Goon
Terata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:45 pm

Post by Terata »

In post 495, WhemeStar wrote:

and ok.

What's your read on me?
Which other players specifically?
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:48 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

In post 497, Terata wrote:
In post 495, WhemeStar wrote:

and ok.

What's your read on me?
Which other players specifically?
Lil Uzi early on, and Chaos.
Terata
Terata
Goon
Terata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:51 pm

Post by Terata »

can you actually give a full reads list. I didn't know you had me town for example. Maybe there are more hidden people in there. you don't have to give more than names if you don't want to, but a few keywords each would be widely appriciated if you have the time

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”