Large Normal 201 - House of Harmony - At The End(GAME OVER)

inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6450 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:11 pm

Post by inspectorscout »

Vote Count 3.3

ConManMick -
[0]
drealmerz7 -
[0]
Alisae -
[0]
Jaack -
[3] JaeReed, Alisae, gerryoat
Elena Fisher -
[1] Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita -
[1] Elena Fisher
JaeReed -
[1] Jaack
kuror0 -
[0]
Clumsy -
[0]
gerryoat -
[0]

Not Voting -
ConManMick, drealmerz7, kuror0, Clumsy

Mod Notes –
If I'm absent for more than a day, please poke my backup mod as I probably have internet issues.

With 10 Alive, It Takes 6 to Lynch.

Day 3 Ends In (expired on 2017-02-19 13:19:55).
Last edited by inspectorscout on Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
But I know,
At the end...
Remind me of the fool I really am.

Am Zaphkael now.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #6451 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:11 pm

Post by Alisae »

SCOUT THAT'S RACIST AGAINST YANDERES
GTKAS
| here.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6452 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:13 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Alisae - pushed on both Jaack and Gamma early D1, seemed ok with a Transcend lynch, and was the counterwagon to Trans w/ him posturing a lot on her, makes me heavily lean not white mafia, and fairly decently not black maf.
Jaack - mafia
Elena Fisher - ???
Zachstralkita - ???
kuror0 - ???
gerryoat - ???

CMM, drealmerz, Alisae I don't want to lynch out of the non 100% clears - I'm reasonably assured these are town (less so on CMM but I'm relying on Clumsy to claim if CMM's not a mason before he eats a bullet)
Jaack confscum
Leaves Elena, Zach, kuror, gerry.

3 deaths last night.
10 people then remain. 2 deaths were town, 1 white mafia.
6/1/2 with Jaack confirmed one of them. Lynch Jaack today for (let's assume black maf) 6/1/1, then another night phase for 2 town kills 4/1/1.

I don't think it matters particularly much, Clumsy. You just need to lynch correctly in the next day phase, and I have a case on someone already that I want to present as soon as the hammer drops on Jaack, since with his flip I might actually be nightkilled as I'll be conftown that has actually thrown my weight around a fair bit since replacing in.
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #6453 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:13 pm

Post by Alisae »

I don't see Garrybote being scum here Jae.
GTKAS
| here.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6454 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:16 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 6447, Elena Fisher wrote:
In post 6443, JaeReed wrote:
In post 6439, Elena Fisher wrote:How am I treating this 1v1 Jae lol
Deflecting to try another lynch on someone that is known lynchbait for one.
Not assessing the CC at all or the crumbs or anything for another.

You look like scum uncomfortable with the situation because you know I'm the real vig yet you don't want to bus Jaack.
Well if the team was me and Jaack I would 100% bus here since I'm already on everyone's radar and I'd want to get towncred but that's wifom I'm not dealing with the cc cause I'm pretty sure this is black mafia and white mafia should be lynched today to reduce the lynches I already think I have the game won in mafia being zach on black kuro0 on white and the cc on black
If you're town here you're not going to be happy with your reads post-game. Just lynch Jaack. I actually do have a case against you being mafia with his flip, mainly because I think I've solved the game or as close to it as I can get, anyway. Your reactions and complete reluctance to resolve the 1v1 isn't helping with that though and I don't want to shift off potentially correct reads just because you want to have shit reads and play.
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6455 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:18 pm

Post by gerryoat »

In post 6421, Clumsy wrote:Actually, wait, why did I say to focus on black may? Get last white maf and it's less deaths in the night. I'm on mobile right now, can someone tell me who is likely the last White?
I said this already lol
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6456 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:19 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

Gerry is town I am town the mafia is kuro r zach and one of the cc just lynch those and it's gg
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6457 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:20 pm

Post by JaeReed »

So lynch in the cc's first.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6458 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:20 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

Why would I do that
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6459 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:20 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

why do you think kuror is scum?

he's my strongest TR
balance among all things
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6460 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:20 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Always lynch in the 1v1.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6461 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:21 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 6460, JaeReed wrote:Always lynch in the 1v1.
not true
balance among all things
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6462 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:21 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 6461, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 6460, JaeReed wrote:Always lynch in the 1v1.
not true
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6463 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:21 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 6316, Elena Fisher wrote:With the 10 players left we have:
ConManMick-Is a mason so can't be white scum
drealmerz7-Has to be a white scum traitor and that's unlikely given they have a goon flip
Alisae-Was a counter wagon to transcend and if they were scum together I think Alisae would've kept there vote on me and pushed me harder
Jaack-Vig
Elena Fisher-Me
Zachstralkita-Transcend actions torwards Zach make me iffy on them being partners but could be
JaeReed-Maybe but there most likely pr
kuror0-Ding ding
Clumsy-Mason
gerryoat-Frog wanted Gerry lynched the whole game and they don't seem like partners I doubt Transcend/Gerry would buddy this hard as mafia

Wanna know the strangest part? Transcend and Frog always had kuro in the "willing to lynch" or the "idk" spot but in there 1500 posts together neither one of them vote kuro0 once Then the next few days come around and you have this:
In post 4371, Transcend wrote:Well your cases are flawed

Hagd
In post 5429, Transcend wrote:Yeah

Kuror0 is town
In post 5972, Fro99er wrote:
In post 5963, JaeReed wrote:
In post 277, Indigo wrote:Alisae shit posts for a long while and then votes someone for not shitposting good enough and somehow differentiates between town shitposting and scum shitposting. Thats a bullshit reason to vote someone.

VOTE: Alisae
Here it is. Indigo was replaced by Elena.

@Frogger this is after Alisae did these posts:
In post 260, Alisae wrote:Okay caught up
VOTE: Gamma Emerald
In post 264, Alisae wrote:
In post 262, Ramcius wrote:
In post 260, Alisae wrote:Okay caught up
VOTE: Gamma Emerald
why vote him?
Immediately voting the dude who called my fake mason claim is basicly a cheap and easy way to get an easy justified vote.
And the shitposting doesn't feel like it's coming from town!Gamma so he's most likely trying to hide in it.
I've been trying to work out if it's a potential chainsaw or not given how early in the game it was. I have it down as "potential chainsaw, probably nothing". Thoughts?
That's a really good find, and the single best point against elena.

Ugh

ok if Elena is scum then it's with cloudy. That would leave other scum as Gerry/trans/Zach/PV/Yoshi/dreal as possibilities. I'm quite sure kuror is town. I believe alisae is town. Jae is town. Jaack/Mick/Clumsy are town.

It still isn't out of the question that Transcend is opposite Elena, and I hated his contradiction earlier that I put in super huge words. If elena flips town the transcend is basically confscum to me.

I need to think about this.
@Dream
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6464 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:23 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In this situation you should lynch in the 1v1. Just trust me on this. The longer you drag this out the more leeway you're giving this scumfuck to wriggle out of it.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6465 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:24 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

what wiggle room would jack give he's locked in a cc there's nothing he can do to change that
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6466 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:24 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

ok thought so

but it's actually because he was obvi-town of a strong regard and so they wanted to voice their desire to lynch him without actually showing any ooomph in that direction knowing he'd flip town and they'd look bad - those are "feelers" that were being put out
balance among all things
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6467 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:25 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

Like I would vote Jaack right now if I was voting in the cc's but I want white mafia not black don't you agree going for white is more important
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6468 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:26 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

Games that feel won but not a lot of people listen are the most upsetting
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6469 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:26 pm

Post by kuror0 »

Mmm it is simple we lynch jaack today. He should flip scum. In the rare case he actually flips town we lynch jae. Once jaack is dead we lynch elena and with all those scums dead it should be only 1 team left and a very narrow lynch pool.

Btw Elena you say I'm white mafia. When picking me as a target for mislynch you forgot to double check stuff. Like yesterday I could have voted you at some point instead of transcend and avoid his lynch at least for that day. I said that if you and him had the same chance of flipping scum then transcend was a better target. Also that would mean fro9 is also my partner and I had been scum reading fro and tried to push for a lynch on him before. so yeah... me being white scum doesn't make sense.

p-edit: we solve the 1v1 first it is stupid to go for another lynch option today, but that's just elena trying to get more days alive for free.
Too lazy to be scum.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6470 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:27 pm

Post by gerryoat »

Why is everyone forgetting the argument of kuror0 saying it was likely frogger who killed cloud. Does that make them less likely teamed? Then again my reads have been shit this game lol
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6471 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:27 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 6465, Elena Fisher wrote:what wiggle room would jack give he's locked in a cc there's nothing he can do to change that
The longer this is drawn out the more apathetic people get over it and they stop looking back at the past evidence. That's the wiggle room I'm talking about.
Elena Fisher wrote:Like I would vote Jaack right now if I was voting in the cc's but I want white mafia not black don't you agree going for white is more important
So why would you think he's not white? I don't think it's kuror. And if you think kuror is the last white mafia and Zach is black, why is your vote on Zach?

This is the shit that makes me suspicious of you. Your words and actions don't add up.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #6472 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:29 pm

Post by Alisae »

Yo call me back when Jaack get's flipped or when something actually happens.
Cuz Jaack Definitely needs more votes and without a doubt should be the lynch for today.
GTKAS
| here.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6473 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:30 pm

Post by gerryoat »

I'd be down to lynch Zach today. But him and transcend/frog doesn't sound like a team. And we are looking for white maf
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6474 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:30 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 6471, JaeReed wrote:
In post 6465, Elena Fisher wrote:what wiggle room would jack give he's locked in a cc there's nothing he can do to change that
The longer this is drawn out the more apathetic people get over it and they stop looking back at the past evidence. That's the wiggle room I'm talking about.
Elena Fisher wrote:Like I would vote Jaack right now if I was voting in the cc's but I want white mafia not black don't you agree going for white is more important
So why would you think he's not white? I don't think it's kuror. And if you think kuror is the last white mafia and Zach is black, why is your vote on Zach?

This is the shit that makes me suspicious of you. Your words and actions don't add up.
Because I'm more confident on Zach because he can flip either white or black he's going to flip one
If you are sus vote me and then you'll sheep my reads when I die I'm not scared of death when I know I'm right

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”