-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:12 pm

Post by -Grey- »

Oh, lol.

We already knew he was full of shit, but nice confirmation.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
Medea the Alien
Medea the Alien
Mafia Scum
Medea the Alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:21 pm

Post by Medea the Alien »

@Mod can you please go back through day one and fix the vote counts for accuracy? We're trying to do VCA and at least a third of them are just wrong.
(expired on 2021-08-14 00:00:01)
Medea the Alien
Medea the Alien
Mafia Scum
Medea the Alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:22 pm

In post 1250, -Grey- wrote:Oh, lol.

We already knew he was full of shit, but nice confirmation.
Sloppy play. No daytalk so team couldnt coach him, probably facepalmed when they saw it. Surprised one of his teammates didnt point it out for town cred tbqh
Medea the Alien
Medea the Alien
Mafia Scum
Medea the Alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:25 pm

Realeo, I'm having trouble parsing your ISO for where your strongest scum reads are outside of GE. Can you please rank the following from town to scum: {shadonra, Persivul, BBMolla, Grey, Reflektor}?

--PA
Medea the Alien
Medea the Alien
Mafia Scum
Medea the Alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:33 pm

Also, FTR, trying to do a hard reset in my brain reading from D2 on not assuming Grey is scum. Grumble, grumble, should have followed up in the micro despite limerick BS, grumble. And yes, I know your play and reactions here have been totally different. [obligatory referencing a completed game before anyone has a heart attack]

--PA
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:39 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 1253, Medea the Alien wrote:Realeo, I'm having trouble parsing your ISO for where your strongest scum reads are outside of GE. Can you please rank the following from town to scum: {shadonra, Persivul, BBMolla, Grey, Reflektor}?

--PA
Ranking them is a bit tricky.

shadonra : Tossing around "tunnel town" and "stubborn scum". D1 + D2, the former. D3, the latter

Persivul : Pretty sure I never say anything bad about him

BBMolla: Only in D3 I re-consider him being town.

Grey: Good question! I don't know. If you read D2, I was bugged with him. Still not resolved.

Reflektor : At the beginning, I feel bad, but I feel better now.

It's more to Persivul - Reflektor - {some kind of weird ranking algorithm} - shandonra
"The debate on whether short multi postings or a long wall of post is good or not is like a debate on gun control--we would never understand each other and we have to make peace with it." -Realeo

I'm mabye a serious player, but I'm capable of joke. Ok?
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:53 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1254, Medea the Alien wrote:Also, FTR, trying to do a hard reset in my brain reading from D2 on not assuming Grey is scum. Grumble, grumble, should have followed up in the micro despite limerick BS, grumble. And yes, I know your play and reactions here have been totally different. [obligatory referencing a completed game before anyone has a heart attack]

--PA
<3

I'm actually
not
scum this time. Pinky swear!
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
Medea the Alien
Medea the Alien
Mafia Scum
Medea the Alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:55 pm

Posts that are kicking around my brain:
In post 950, -Grey- wrote:
In post 948, Fate wrote:
I am the Gunsmith with a guilty on Empking.

THAT is why I suspect Empking even though he gave off "cop" vibes.
Why would you think a PR that gives a gunsmith a fake guilty would be a true guilty?
...kind of doubting scum would be missing these details and posting about it publicly. Scum thought process about whether it can be wiggled out of is internal, not in an argument with the GS.
In post 958, Persivul wrote:Nice job on the guilty, assuming there's no CC (and there's no reason to expect a CC). But, there's no way that I as scum would blatantly defend a buddy as in 941 and 945, and especially not in a 7:4 situation.

VOTE: Empking
Congratulates the town PR, discourages any scum from counterclaiming, sets himself up for why he isn't buddies with the guy who's going to flip scum at the end of the day. I...feel so disappointed, I liked the way Persivul seemed to be thinking most of the first day.
In post 972, Reflektor wrote:
@Medea:
I suspect you're just saying that to draw an RB. I'm not sure how Nacho feels about it but I lean that it is optimal to actually shoot tonight, as the RB is going on one of you/Fate and a docsave+shot nets us a free ML.

If I'm being dumb and the number is off someone correct me but I think it's right. I'm fucking tired.

-Prism
Don't know Prism, but this is awful on three levels: First the odds of us shooting correctly AND the doc protecting were lousy enough to be a bad plan; second the emphasis on getting an extra mislynch, not an extra lynch; and third messing with our (admittedly poor) attempt to divert the RB. Didn't sit well with me.

Sidenote:
In post 977, -Grey- wrote:So uhhhhh....

Molla tell us who you're townreading so we can lynch them.
And now he's being funny. Damn it, my desire to shoot him is dropping so fast.

Interesting, the first two votes out the wagon on Gamma were Reflektor and Persivul. Not sure what it means, but not what I expected knowing where the day ended up so far.

Through page 40, posting before this gets out of control again.

--PA
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:59 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1257, Medea the Alien wrote:...kind of doubting scum would be missing these details and posting about it publicly. Scum thought process about whether it can be wiggled out of is internal, not in an argument with the GS.
I'm town because I'm serious in public?

... fuck it, I'll take it.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:59 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1258, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1257, Medea the Alien wrote:...kind of doubting scum would be missing these details and posting about it publicly. Scum thought process about whether it can be wiggled out of is internal, not in an argument with the GS.
I'm town because I'm stupid in public?

... fuck it, I'll take it.
EBWOP
---
Medea the Alien
Medea the Alien
Mafia Scum
Medea the Alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:22 pm

In post 1057, Persivul wrote:
In post 1014, Fate wrote:Analyze the reactions to yesterday's wagon, how it was built, how scum tried to save Empking, etc.
Traps are cool if done properly, but when you bait one with lies, the results aren't valid.
So you don't think there's anything useful from yesterday at all.
In post 1131, shadonra wrote:4) Scum probably didn't hunt down doctor, I'm guessing doctor managed to save the NK target and died because that's how KBW's doc works.
In post 77, Keybladewielder wrote:
Hey there. I just wanted to clear up a few things that are a result of my own idiotic human error, as well as some general questions.

The Doctor and Gunsmith in this setup are a bit different than you guys may be used to. (I've been playing on epicmafia too much...)

1. The Doctor does not die when protecting a player. The Doctor is also 2-Shot.
Jumped out at me.

Okay, done thinking for tonight.

--PA
shadonra
shadonra
Goon
shadonra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:38 pm

Post by shadonra »

In post 1239, Fate wrote:No, I think scum DID use their RB on the claimed VIGILANTE

How is that not a basic assumption of optimal play? Run it by me
I consider Gunsmith (which is just a perfect cop, in this situation) stronger than Vig in this situation. I didn't really think anyone would think vig was stronger, but if that's not true then I'll withdraw my objection.
shadonra
shadonra
Goon
shadonra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:45 pm

Post by shadonra »

In post 1242, Realeo wrote:
In post 1134, Realeo wrote:
In post 1131, shadonra wrote:I really want to say that Grey and Reflektor are scum but no one seems to make sense as the third; I think that means I should reevaluate my reads again. Rereading is gonna be a chore...
What is you with Reflektor? I look at your iso and I realize that unlike --Grey--, I don't get full message of you scumreading Reflektor?
Can I request answer for this? If the momentum is "We're not lynching GE", I can see me start building a wagon for you?

I find your stubborness of "Reflketor---Grey--" is a red flag.
GE is obvscum, it doesn't matter if we lynch him now or later. Wagoning me might be good, I might be able to get my head into the game

I had some vague scumread on Reflektor on Day 1 because I disagreed heavily with him on Medea. Since then it's more of a confbias thing...

Can I ask why people are townreading Grey (that isn't general tone)? I seriously don't get it and I'm not sure I ever got an answer out of anyone.
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:46 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 1261, shadonra wrote:
In post 1239, Fate wrote:No, I think scum DID use their RB on the claimed VIGILANTE

How is that not a basic assumption of optimal play? Run it by me
I consider Gunsmith (which is just a perfect cop, in this situation) stronger than Vig in this situation. I didn't really think anyone would think vig was stronger, but if that's not true then I'll withdraw my objection.
See, you're ignoring me.
"The debate on whether short multi postings or a long wall of post is good or not is like a debate on gun control--we would never understand each other and we have to make peace with it." -Realeo

Reflektor
Reflektor
Goon
Reflektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:05 pm

Post by Reflektor »

Medea wrote:Don't know Prism, but this is awful on three levels: First the odds of us shooting correctly AND the doc protecting were lousy enough to be a bad plan; second the emphasis on getting an extra mislynch, not an extra lynch; and third messing with our (admittedly poor) attempt to divert the RB. Didn't sit well with me.
1. Optimal to shoot the vig unless you've got a very solid docread. Save not terribly unlikely-prospect of it leads them to shoot in blues, which we want, even if we didn't get the result we wanted
2. I did the math then and realized it might have been wrong and encouraged you to make your own evaluation. What am I going to do, purposely give something suboptimal to someone who I was told well in advance does a lot of setup spec?
3. Extra lynch. Sure. I've called it a "mislynch" due to it being my vocab word of choice for it for 6 years. Definitely scummy.
4. Me encouraging you to shoot makes it
more likely
for you to actually draw a roleblock, much more than your "Oh I'm shooting the obvious scum" would have made it. If you had an obvious scum they would have been lynched.
Reflektor
Reflektor
Goon
Reflektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:13 pm

Post by Reflektor »

Day 43.

Still not the alignment I wanted. Motivation running low. I saw Nacho today. First time in months. Hacked his way through the undergrowth to laugh at me in my misery. Somehow still has cigs to smoke. Mind long gone. Cackled and jumped back into brush.

Brain of clears long since gone. Fate has forgotten his own role. Medea thinks convincing the vig to shoot makes the vig less likely to draw an RB. I wrote a wall on Shadon today. Nobody cared. Nobody listened. Smoke signals ignored. Saw Persivul and Grey from across the way. Both waved. Maybe still scum but I like to tell myself that they're friendlies. They're all I have, in a way, even if we don't actually talk to each other. The only people that can understand.

Likely plotting to stab me for food. Undetermined. Must wait and find out. Rescue unlikely. Hope diminishes by day. Low morale. Only matter of time until end up like Nacho. Losing mind. Delusions in night. Strange shapes and shadows.

Reality slips.

...Just right for a jungle cruise.

I slide back into the swampy water. Another night in the depths.
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:50 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 1262, shadonra wrote:Since then it's more of a confbias thing...
Then wky fucking stay with it?

shadonra
shadonra
Goon
shadonra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:24 pm

Post by shadonra »

In post 1266, Realeo wrote:
In post 1262, shadonra wrote:Since then it's more of a confbias thing...
Then wky fucking stay with it?
I haven't got much better reads. Persivul is stubbornly resistant to being read at all (I meta'd him and it didn't help). I thought Fate was scum vs Empking but that was wrong. I've thought you were scum several times but now I'm pretty sure you can't be. The pool is Grey + Reflektor + Persivul + Molla, two of those are scum, right? It could easily be Persivul, but I can't confidently confirm or dismiss that possibility. Molla could be scum, but I'm really not getting the scum vibe from him (I did not meta him, though). It leaves me with Grey, who I am still waiting on a reason to townread, and then Reflektor is like a coinflip with Pers and Molla.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:30 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1267, shadonra wrote:It leaves me with Grey, who I am still waiting on a reason to townread
Lol good luck with that.
---
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:12 am

Post by Realeo »

In post 1267, shadonra wrote:Molla could be scum, but I'm really not getting the scum vibe from him (I did not meta him, though).
Would you help me and explain why you don't get scum vibe from him? My reason to townread Molla is as thick as a hair.

Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:13 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 1203, Gamma Emerald wrote:ok here's the deal
I'm the REAL gunsmith. I got fate guilty n1 and Grey guilty n2. I'm certain Fate is not the scum rb, so we're not lynching him today. THAT'S WHY I wanted Realeo/someone other than Grey to unvote: so Fate + Grey couldn't hammer me once I outted them. btw as for the third, I'm fairly certain it's Persivul
This isn't dead yet because...?
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:17 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 1204, Fate wrote:Definitely not the roleblocker if you're going to suicide like this...
That's a good point, unless he's RB and already used his shots. There were known PRs N1 and N2. They definitely RB'd you last night as you're still alive. They may have passed on it N1 - a vig with just one day to go on could easily hit town.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:19 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 1206, Gamma Emerald wrote:That's why I suspect Persivul, you guessing that I would be the gunsmith via his pr suspicions on me
I don't think Fate is basing his play on my suspicions. :roll:
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:22 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 1207, Fate wrote:STill Reflektor as RB
Why? I can see Reflektor as scum - for as many words as they've put out, there's amazingly few hard stances. Reading their stuff is like eating plain oatmeal. But why RB in particular?
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:24 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 1209, Reflektor wrote:RB is probably out of shots already.
KBW's wacky gunsmith rules weren't clear until today and if the scumteam is so much as vaguely intelligent instead of just blindingly lucky they went for the block N1 and on you N2, so your RB fear is probably overblown.
This is bad. A 2X RB could very well have decided that a 1X vig wasn't worth a block on N1. The vig might not shoot at all, and if they did could easily hit town.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”