Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4450 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:09 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 4242, gerryoat wrote:we lynch one of those 4 today
gerry obviously doesn't have anything on Maria and is lying yet again. :roll: :roll: :roll:
If he had a guilty on Maria, this isn't something he would say.

You'll have to pardon me as I am still choking on part of my shoe after yesterday, but I do believe it's possible that we either had more than one scum in our sights yesterday or scum were all on creature and couldn't get enough town votes to sway from vanity wagons until the end of the day. Creature flipping Goon is what leads me to those assumptions. Had he been a power role, I could totally buy everyone on his wagon being town and more pushing towards Sly or gerry, but as a goon, and a highly suspected player, he was an easy bus, which means that he really shouldn't have been that hard to lynch at deadline. If we had multiple scum in our sights, a lot of misdirection might have been happening to move the lynch to creature, but if Creature was the only scum of the leading lynches, I'm more inclined to say most the scum were already on him and it was a matter of convincing town to give up their vanity wagons instead. So that was my thought process from last night.

On the topic of Fro99er, if Fire is legit our protection, he could have protected someone else from being night killed if the scum thought that Fro99er was going to be protected and aimed elsewhere and Fire inadvertently stopped the kill in the process. What makes me leery is that Fire claimed protection, so why would the scum not shoot him?

On the topic of the Masons gambiting... all I can say is good luck with that push, but apparently we must have decided to gambit that before the game started since we were crumbing since our very first posts.

I still have a lot of pages to catch up on, but felt I really needed to posts some thoughts once I hit that gerry post. I would have voted Maria because of gerry's claim, but then I read the post associated with the above quote, and I find no basis for the vote now. Nacho being lynched today is the correct play up to where I've read, though I like him this game, it's just the crumb that was left needs to be followed up on, and it leads to Nacho's lynch. I won't vote until I am finished reading though. I wish you guys wouldn't post so much though. I haven't read past Post 4242.

Oh, and final note... guys, remember that this is a game. Tammy is on the verge of replacing out according to what she posted in the Mason thread. She's not having fun, and Andrius is a major contributor to that, though I don't think I've seen exactly what it is that is driving her nuts about Andy yet. She just feels like she's being stomped on. Try to just make sure we keep things non-personal.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4451 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:10 am

Post by Toogeloo »

I will finish reading later, you guys post way too much for me to sit here for over an hour and read. Slow the fuck down please.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #4452 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:12 am

Post by Firebringer »

I am going to ignore this game for a few days guys.
I am horrible in terms of posting, I spam posts often when people are posting frequently.

I feel like a major contributor to over-inflated game and I want everyone to catch up.

Consider me V/LA till Tuesday.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4453 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:14 am

Post by gerryoat »

I've made nothing personal. Just attacking the play. Also toog I'm not lying about my role. The guilty was a reaction test obviously.

Sorry if I actually offended anyone.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4454 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:27 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 4447, Andrius wrote:How exactly does force-replacing work.
If PLAYER A causes PLAYERS B and C to replace out can the mod just force-replace PLAYER A to keep the other two?
yo andy this post is scummy as ballfuck
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4455 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:29 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 4450, Toogeloo wrote:I still have a lot of pages to catch up on, but felt I really needed to posts some thoughts once I hit that gerry post. I would have voted Maria because of gerry's claim, but then I read the post associated with the above quote, and I find no basis for the vote now. Nacho being lynched today is the correct play up to where I've read, though I like him this game, it's just the crumb that was left needs to be followed up on, and it leads to Nacho's lynch. I won't vote until I am finished reading though. I wish you guys wouldn't post so much though. I haven't read past Post 4242.
no, lynching nacho is not the correct play anymore

i cant really tell what you've read and what you havent
;)
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4456 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:45 am

Post by gerryoat »

Nacho lynch is the best play
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4457 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:24 am

Post by Ser Arthur Dayne »

In post 4455, Desperado wrote:i cant really tell what you've read and what you havent
^

When I'm talking to people anymore I'm not sure what they read and what they haven't read...
vezokpiraka: If you are playing on EUNE we can duo.
chesskid3: I play on NA because i enjoy my freedom.
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4458 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:28 am

Also, and I seriously say this regardless of my or his alignment, stop giving gerry shit and side throwing shade on him. I see myself circa 2011 in his play, and I know I used to also feel alienated af in games when people ganged up on me and made me play in an extremely anti-town play.

If he's scum and faking all this, kudos to him. But I really don't feel this is the case.
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4459 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:35 am

Something I remember Andrius did that I feel uneasy about was whenever I brought Creature up he danced around the read and it basically amounted to "I think he's scummy but I don't want to lynch him" who pinged my radar at the time and now I feel it was super weird. Imma see if I can find the quotes.

The other thing that stops me from keeping him in the lean town tier is the way he kept bringing himself as an alternative wagon. Whenever people were doing Slysly vs Creature (+ Gerry I guess) he would always say "pick one of me slysly or creature please" and it was like ????? there was no wagon on himself. Which feels as if he knew Creature was gonna flip scum and wanted to get credit by being an alternative wagon to Creature...
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4460 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:43 am

Post by Andrius »

There is a very simply explanation for this, SAD.
Spoiler: BREADCRUMBS AHOY
We were pushing up claims on FB, who claimed PR; Gerry, who claimed PR; Sly, who claimed PR; and Creature, who claimed PR.
As Sly noted, I offered myself up as an alt wagon in the event that people did not want to lynch any of the claimed PRs to attempt to let it sort itself out.

If you still don't follow, there's a post of Sly's that spells this out beautifully.
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4461 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:46 am

Post by Andrius »

At the time, I could also name at least six people EASILY who would vote me for being scum.
Toog, Zack, Gerry, drealmerz, You, Frogger or Desp. Its been so long I can't remember which. Fire scumread me at one point, Toog could surely rally Tammy, especially given our rocky game.
Pine has been going MAYBE with regards to me all game.
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4462 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:47 am

Here are great examples of the dancing around Creature read from Andrius:

Spoiler:
In post 885, Andrius wrote:
In post 792, Toogeloo wrote:Is it because Now has done jack all, because that's why I originally voted him?
I mean I don't have high expectations for Nos, but yeah, his not doing things is bad.
Also Creature but w/e I've seen him to next-to-nothing before. Attempting to be charitable here.
In post 885, Andrius wrote:
In post 800, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:Also if we're wagoning people for lurking and/or not contributing to the game I feel creature is better at least there are people who can vouch for Nos for being like this everything I have ever read about and or seen of creature he's an extremely engaged player.
Trust me I an noticing Creature.
I have some experience with him.
In post 1049, Andrius wrote: I have no history with Creature so he's null for me right now (that and I haven't tried to sort him yet). I have a history with Nos and I'm perfectly comfortable not pushing that slot and letting it play out.
In post 1360, Andrius wrote: Outright saying Creature is town this early was yeah, probably a mistake. But I think I'd wind up at the same conclusion after 50 pages and having him come into his skin again. Right now, hasn't done much so probably should sit at ?? or some middle ground throwaway category that's going to see some usage here.
In post 1360, Andrius wrote: Creature's doing his thing. At his own pace.
Everything is fine.
In post 1625, Andrius wrote:
In post 1621, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:Okay I'm down to just lynch Creature at this point.

Vote: Creature
I take it you're against lynching gerryoat?
Care to explain why?

Because I'm currently against lynching Creature.
In post 1820, Andrius wrote: Creature is a poor lynch in general.
In post 1870, Andrius wrote: Creature's in low-town as nothing big's really going on.
In post 1880, Andrius wrote: I don't see a case for Creature being scum besides for activity, and Creature has been known to be lost in larges.
In post 2287, Andrius wrote:
In post 2169, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:HOLY

MOLY

Every Creature post is exactly like what mcmenno is describing and it's exactly what I've read about his scum game this is precisely like in defcon where Reck said UT was scum but people didn't trust him.
Alright, I'll party with you.

Vote: Creature

If this doesn't happen my offer still stands.
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4463 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:49 am

Also can someone help me out

Previously (as in like a couple of weeks ago and any time previously), I used to be able to highlight a part of a post, click "quote" using the scroll middle button on the mouse to open the reply to thread box in a new tab, and it would only quote the highlighted part. Now, whenever I try to do that, it opens the new tab with the whole quote, not taking into account the part I highlighted (I could still regularly highlight something and click quote with left click and it works fine, but opening it in new tab is much easier and allows for better navigation).

What happened :/
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4464 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:51 am

Post by Andrius »

My confusion stemmed largely from THE THING where he did next to nothing all game and plied away at his own trade, engaging as he willed in an almost-Tammy style where he had 2 maybe three reads when we killed him for his PR. He said he was less active in larges and someone corroborated that though I can't recall if it was THE THING or
another
. He was in STRAHD as well and was killed N1. He did his little reads dance and called people scum but was overall low-impact, though maybe that's more of the clash of the personalities and less of him lurking.

pedit: Still works for me.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4465 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:55 am

Post by Tammy »

You don't have to make little digs at me every chance you get Andrius. I get the point.
I am in the top 90% of scumhunters onsite!
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4466 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:01 am

Post by Andrius »

That wasn't meant to be negative, Tammy.
You take time to build up steam, Creature felt very similar that game where he was slowly building his reads on his own schedule and then we murdered him for his role.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4467 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:03 am

Post by Tammy »

Okay.

Sorry.
I am in the top 90% of scumhunters onsite!
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4468 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:04 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

I can't really read creature

he was town in this multiball normal that just finished and I couldn't get a good read on him all game but it was mostly scumlean and I would have voted him to lynch at any point - don't think I've ever had a good read on him
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4469 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:05 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 4468, drealmerz7 wrote:don't think I've ever had a good read
ftfmyself
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4470 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:06 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

I'm a much better mod...I think...potentially...elipses...profundity...
balance among all things
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4471 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:34 am

Post by gerryoat »

In post 2308, Creature wrote:
In post 2302, gerryoat wrote:Also Creature is maf. But how many votes are on him rn
Only if "maf" is the flavor for town, but I don't think it is
if someone ever says something this forced, you lynch them
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4472 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:40 am

Post by SlySly »

Sorry guys. I haven't had a chance to catch up yet. I'm taking the kids out tonight for games and dinner. I will try to catch up when we return. If not then, I'll definitely get caught up tomorrow. Posted to all games.
"SlySly is the scummiest player on the site." ~DrippingGoofball
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4473 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:01 pm

Post by Desperado »

Seeing 885 and 1049 from Andrius back to back is hilarious
;)
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4474 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:06 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 4321, MariaR wrote:3. Zachstralkita
4. Pine
7. Firebringer
10. Nosferatu
11. McMenno
13. gerryoat

Take your pick

Pedit: What to you makes it town frustration to scum?
Good list.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”