MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:11 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 164, ProHawk wrote:Is this what you are doing? Admiting that you were/are wrong?
He already admitted this in thread. Are you not reading the thread?

--
In post 167, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Cry me a fucking river, loosen up, if you seriously think doing that is AI then spill it or I'm not engaging
We are on page 7. I’m going to drill down where I can.

What is your read on Raging?

--
In post 151, Elsa and Anna wrote:Whether or not I specifically intended to scumhunt off of that the information that we received from it still stands. I legit don't understand why we're having this conversation.
You not understanding is not really my concern. I’m interested in sorting your slot ASAP and talking with the much weaker link of your hydra is the best way to for me to go about it.
In post 163, Elsa and Anna wrote:This is what it comes down to. What is the point that you are trying to make with regards to our interpreting my original intent with slightly varying degrees of seriousness?
Because if you can't come up with one and continue to press the line of reasoning as though it means something we will be voting you.
~Anna
You seem to have me confused with someone who cares one iota for these sort of weak threats.

Your opening was pointless IMO. It will mostly catch Town who think that “Teehee, look how scummy I can be in RVS” is alignment indicative and not realize your purposefully play that way as both alignments to not undermine your scum game. And you self-admit that it wasn’t serious. So I’m going to determine as best I can why your partner approached her early game the way she did to see if I can get a read off of her.

After Science Mafia I know you aren’t going to make the same mistake of running right at me Day 1 if you are scum. So I can’t even take this bluster as alignment indicative from your head.
In post 166, Elsa and Anna wrote:Like if it's a playstyle concern whereby you don't want us to be two heads doing two different things you don't need to worry and it should be pretty clear from any of our hydra history that we mesh extremely well.
Of course I don’t want hydra head doing different things in thread if your slot is Town. That’s Mafia 101.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:12 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 174, massive wrote:I don't get my ten points, do I.
Nope sorry. Frozen already beat you to it. Better luck next time.

What do you think of Raging Spammers?
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:16 am

Post by lane0168 »

In post 172, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:My biggest weakness as town is I'm buddied really fucking easy. On mobile but go to my view topics and Micro Vanillish. I was IC and Pine led me to a loss so hard.

So with that being established, I'd like it if you actually tell me what you agree with or why you are okay with just going with whatever I said. I'm not accusing you of buddying I just get paranoid about these things.
Well, I don't agree with the town lean on else. I posted that before I saw it. I don't want to go along with whatever you say. And that's certainly not my plan. Part of what I meant stemmed from Alisae being super off and basically being... Difficult when to me you're pretty clearly trying to figure shit out. And that was my reason for the vote there. I didn't think it was too difficult for her to come up with examples of rc doing what she said he does all the time, but she still refused to and acted like your posts and questions are out of line when they certainly were not. She took everything you said and put her own little unnecessary spin in it, and I hated that. Like your wanting specifics, and she jumps to wanting to teach you what scumhunting is... Like wtf is up with that?

Back to the question, is a general reaction of when I'm reading through, I'm reading other players like "wtf?" and I'm reading you like "yeah def" if that makes sense.
Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:28 am

Post by Elsa and Anna »

After Science Mafia I know you aren’t going to make the same mistake of running right at me Day 1 if you are scum. So I can’t even take this bluster as alignment indicative from your head.
MOI you woefully misunderstand my scum game. I would gladly charge into if we were scum. In fact nightkilling you wouldn't be enough I would make it a point to lynch you day 1 and then spend the rest of the game talking about how shitty your reads are and how funny I find it while I endgame town.
Sure, go talk with FA if you think she's the weaker link of the hydra. But she has an amazing record as both alignments as well so I think you're underestimating her ;)
Oh, and for the record: I do and have always value my town game over my scum game and would never intentionally scum up my town play to aid my scum game.
I have played several scum games on secret alts and never once been even seriously suspected for scum, besides Fire and Ice and even in that game I was only suspected AFTER I altslipped. The river flows the exact opposite of the way that you think that it does.
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:33 am

Post by lane0168 »

And don't worry about rc guys, if he's scum, I'll catch him
Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:35 am

Post by Elsa and Anna »

I am town fruit vendor I swear!
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:00 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Hey so TheRealGin-n-Tonic and I are neighbours
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Ælla Was Spine
Ælla Was Spine
Goon
Ælla Was Spine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:01 am

Post by Ælla Was Spine »

Like in real life or in the game

- Vifam
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:04 am

Post by TheRealGin-N-Tonic »

In post 183, Not_Mafia wrote:Hey so TheRealGin-n-Tonic and I are neighbours
Both and call me Gin.

Also not using the hood until I can treat it like a masonry
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
"Gin, you are so charismatic it's scary." -nancy
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:12 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Gin

Going on about the hydra joke thing is just no
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:19 am

In post 186, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: Gin

Going on about the hydra joke thing is just no
Someone didn't read the thread lmao
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
Ælla Was Spine
Ælla Was Spine
Goon
Ælla Was Spine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:22 am

Post by Ælla Was Spine »

tbh Idk what to make of that whole argument, Lycan's a lot more analytical than me he'll prob have a lot more to say about it

- Vifam
Ælla Was Spine
Ælla Was Spine
Goon
Ælla Was Spine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:23 am

Post by Ælla Was Spine »

I think Gin trying to pry info out of RagingSpammers felt town tho

- Vifam
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:29 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Fully read up, don't see myself moving my vote today, Gin's vote was garbage and I'd like to not have to deal with any neighbour wifom down the line
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:33 am

So how was it garbage? I mean we literally hashed out all the details about it. I don't know what's not to get
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:37 am

Not_Mafia: "Your first vote and the first serious vote in the game was garbage for page 1, it's ground for a lynch."

Read that, read your vote, read this again, and then unvote.

I'll be perfectly happy with a vote on me that actually makes sense but yours is a shoddy vote park so you don't have to actually explain shit
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:42 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

It's nonsense scum jump on
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:45 am

How so? Explain why only scum would do it and you would never think a townie would ever do it.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:51 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I didn't say never, I just think you're scum
Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:52 am

Post by Elsa and Anna »

VOTE: Not_Mafia
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:52 am

Well explain how you think I'm scum. This game concept shouldn't be foreign to people I swear.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:53 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I have
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:55 am

You said it was nonsense, if you read the thread you can come to the conclusion that I firmly believed in what I voted on. I don't get what about it was nonsensical given the condition that I had no information

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”