ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:05 am

Post by ProHawk »

In post 27, Elsa and Anna wrote:Rc starts a lot of games accusing someone to be their scum partner to find a scum like you - attacking back
Can you point to a game where this has happened? - Specifically where scum attacked RC for starting the game in a similar manner.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:14 am

Post by TheRealGin-N-Tonic »

Well Esla, a refusal to cooperate and lots of tap dancing around actually putting in work when asked for why they believe what they do.

I'll be able to explain it more when I can not phone post but there is just something that feels off about the slot as a whole and the way Alisae has been treating me makes me uncomfortable. Alisae is very emotional but a happy go lucky bouncy type of person and it just feels like her posting tone didn't represent the Alisae I've come to familiarize myself with(context in that every game so far she has apparently been town).
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
"Gin, you are so charismatic it's scary." -nancy
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:32 am

Post by massive »

Oh yeah, six pages, sure why not.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:42 am

Post by Elsa and Anna »

In post 127, ProHawk wrote:
In post 27, Elsa and Anna wrote:Rc starts a lot of games accusing someone to be their scum partner to find a scum like you - attacking back
Can you point to a game where this has happened? - Specifically where scum attacked RC for starting the game in a similar manner.
they sure did start so many games like that. Its as much as work for you to find such game as it is for me. we have So many games together and he like me has so many games so yeah why don't you go and start looking at some games RVS's?

And I actually doesn't believe attacking back to that shit is AI on itself, I was just trying to interact with him by accusing him like that

why does verifying that meta matter actually?

#Elsa
Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:43 am

Post by Elsa and Anna »

In post 128, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Well Esla, a refusal to cooperate and lots of tap dancing around actually putting in work when asked for why they believe what they do.

I'll be able to explain it more when I can not phone post but there is just something that feels off about the slot as a whole and the way Alisae has been treating me makes me uncomfortable. Alisae is very emotional but a happy go lucky bouncy type of person and it just feels like her posting tone didn't represent the Alisae I've come to familiarize myself with(context in that every game so far she has apparently been town).
I don't know alisae to make that kindda call atm, introduce me to his playing style from your pov please

#Elsa
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:43 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 30, RagingSpammers wrote:
In post 22, Leonshade wrote:VOTE: RagingSpammers

Lots of dragons in Spyro but I don't remember any hydras.
Theres 2 more hydras in play and 2 posted so far, so why me (us)

VOTE: greylion
-CK
Because I opened the thread and you were spamming the thread, as your name suggests. I don't exactly put a lot of thought into my RVS. Your OMGUS is noted.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:55 am

Post by Leonshade »

I like the way Gin N' Tonic started the game. I don't agree with the tell, but I see him trying to get the game going right off the bat. Side note: I understand the concept of SCFTWR, but what is it abbreviated from?

I do agree on Spammers's play looking like buddying/white knighting, there's no reason to defend another player from what essentially amounts to early game pressure.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:58 am

Post by massive »

In post 44, RagingSpammers wrote:Theres also the elephan in the room that Rc is a good player and believing anyone can have a correct read on his alignement by the first post in rvs is just not happening
-CK
Cloud are you ... are you AFRAID of RC or something?

Holy cats did Frozen Angel just call herself "kinda famous"? Kinda famous for throwing LYLOs maybe amirite?

Holy cats first Not_Mafia post PURE TERROR IN MY HEART

And Cakez and Flubber and Leonshade man this is like all my frands
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Ælla Was Spine
Ælla Was Spine
Goon
Ælla Was Spine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:02 am

Post by Ælla Was Spine »

Are we friends bro
Ælla Was Spine
Ælla Was Spine
Goon
Ælla Was Spine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:02 am

Post by Ælla Was Spine »

- Vifam
Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:04 am

Post by Elsa and Anna »

You know that in like about 50 games on MS you are the only one who ever mislynched me as town and RC is the only one who ever lynched me when I was scum?

[and yeah I got lynched twice in 50 games on MS.]

But yeah Me/Elsa and my Frozen Icy things are kindda famous around here on MS. You are to shy to be in the community a lot :]

and stop calling me game thrower. Your play in that game was absoloute trash and I was just testing your unlynchable shit as my masonary suggested. You policy lynched me in lylo cause you were angry at me criticizing your play instead of playing - I was really tired and it was a busy regular wednsday so yeah

#Elsa
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:05 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

@Gin
– Please explain something for me … why did you open with an RVS vote at and then proceed to “move out of RVS” with your vote on the hydra? RC posted his stupid “teehee, look at me I’m so clever” partner vote literally a minute after the game opened. You can’t tell me you missed it the first time around and if the intention was to get us out of RVS as quick as possible why post a pointless RVS vote?
In post 20, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Also blatant OMGUS but that's self explanatory to anyone reading this.
Which is not alignment indicative for RC. He does it regardless of Town or Scum.

--
In post 17, RagingSpammers wrote:He does that pretty much every gamestart for reactions like these
-CK
And he does it as scum.
In post 30, RagingSpammers wrote:Theres 2 more hydras in play and 2 posted so far, so why me (us)

VOTE: greylion
-CK
Are you seriously asking for justification for an RVS vote?
In post 37, RagingSpammers wrote:Theres way more info about elsa's alignement to be found by the content they produced than stupid rvs meta
-CK
Nope. Not a lick of anything they have posted so far is in any way alignment indicative. It is completely Null. Nothing there that isn’t trivially faked as scum.
In post 44, RagingSpammers wrote:Theres also the elephan in the room that Rc is a good player and believing anyone can have a correct read on his alignement by the first post in rvs is just not happening
-CK
Um, whut? You just said that you could discern Elsa’s alignment. Are you trying to say Gin can’t get a read on RC early but you can read Frozen early? Not buying it.

VOTE: Raging Spammers

Posts like read very much like scum who can’t easily justify their position and has to resort to going on the attack.

--
In post 27, Elsa and Anna wrote:Rc starts a lot of games accusing someone to be their scum partner to find a scum like you - attacking back ;)

pedit : Are you saying RC accusing their hydra partner as a joke and game starting with selfvote in RVS is scummy That much that you want Meta to reconsider?
Let’s play spot the contradiction. Ten points to whoever buzzes in first.
In post 58, Elsa and Anna wrote:>.>

<.<

I am a queen ...

#Elsa
Elsa started the movie as a Princess since her partners were (ever so briefly) alive.

Also – Disney Princesses does not apply only to Princesses but is the Disney nomenclature for all female leads.

If you want to be nitpicky at least be correct …
In post 79, Elsa and Anna wrote:Kindda famous in MS
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:05 am

Post by Elsa and Anna »

I mean even in that game my reads were perfectly on spot - You were the one who sucked there so ...

what are you exactly whinning about?

pedit: this was @massive

#Elsa
Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:07 am

Post by Elsa and Anna »

WHAT

ARE YOU ALL JEALOUS?

I AM A CELEBRITY AROUND HERE >.>

#Elsa
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:07 am

In post 130, Elsa and Anna wrote:they sure did start so many games like that. Its as much as work for you to find such game as it is for me. we have So many games together and he like me has so many games so yeah why don't you go and start looking at some games RVS's?
If this is all true it should be trivial for you to find a single instance of scum jumping on RC for "Teehee" posting in RVS. You are the one who justified it as a means to catch scum. Don't then turn around and tell others to "go find it".

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:07 am

Post by Elsa and Anna »

All hail the mighty celebrity Frozen Angel \o/ \o/ \o/

~Anna
Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:08 am

Post by Elsa and Anna »

In post 141, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 130, Elsa and Anna wrote:they sure did start so many games like that. Its as much as work for you to find such game as it is for me. we have So many games together and he like me has so many games so yeah why don't you go and start looking at some games RVS's?
If this is all true it should be trivial for you to find a single instance of scum jumping on RC for "Teehee" posting in RVS. You are the one who justified it as a means to catch scum. Don't then turn around and tell others to "go find it".
Uhh the list is quite considerable. And why shouldn't she require people using shit meta versus us to support their own meta claims?

~Anna
Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:10 am

Post by Elsa and Anna »

In post 138, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Let’s play spot the contradiction. Ten points to whoever buzzes in first.
yeah lol

I wanted to make conversation with him so I wanted it be like RC was doing that siriously to hunt scum - But I really can't understand RC joking and seriousness about some stuff tbh

but yeah ...

#Elsa
Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:11 am

Post by Elsa and Anna »

In post 141, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
I didn't justify it for no shit

I was saying it was so NAI for someone to try hard like that and I was testing if he has double standards in pushing for getting the meta or not.

Its not really hard to find one will go search for one - one moment

*still not sure why is that relevant data*

#Elsa
Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:12 am

Post by Elsa and Anna »

I don't do it in this case either explicitly as a reaction test or as a joke. Sort of somewhere in the middle. Mostly a joke but if someone responds in a scummy way I will react to it.

That said most of my 'troll' RVS options are intended explicitly as reaction tests but in this case the reaction I was looking for was first and foremost my hydra partner's :good:
Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:12 am

Post by Elsa and Anna »

^~Anna
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:13 am

Post by ProHawk »

In post 130, Elsa and Anna wrote:why does verifying that meta matter actually?
I want to know if this is real, or just a knee-jerk reaction to "RC does this all the time". - This I do not doubt.

What I doubt is that RC was town doing this while scum - specifically scum attacked her for it.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:21 am

In post 144, Elsa and Anna wrote:I wanted to make conversation with him so I wanted it be like RC was doing that siriously to hunt scum - But I really can't understand RC joking and seriousness about some stuff tbh

but yeah ...

#Elsa
So now it was just fluffery and not anything meant to be taken seriously?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”