Spade_Ace
Goon
Spade_Ace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:40 pm

Post by Spade_Ace »

In post 841, bangthemafia wrote:
Your 839 is nothing but a prejudiced view from tainted glass.
Unlike what you have been doing all game?
Spade_Ace
Spade_Ace
Goon
Spade_Ace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:46 pm

Post by Spade_Ace »

In post 691, bangthemafia wrote: Unvote: Spade
In post 692, -Grey- wrote:Unvotes have to be bolded or tagged.
@bang why didn't you properly unvote me even after grey explicitly mentioned that. You do realise your vote is still on me, ryt?
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:16 pm

Post by alban »

Howz it that everyone who has claimed so far has come up with fantastic roles that are impossible to verify? Gamma, Spade and Grey are all lying imo.

Especially, Spade's claim. The melodrama in the beginning makes sense now. You wanted to post something that everyone will remember you by and which you could also revisit in future in case your roleclaim needed to be verified. You could just say, 'I had told you so long back'. Which you actually did cite, when someone asked you why didn't you claim in the beginning.

Gamma, why did you claim now? There was no pressure to reveal. In fact, if you are a survivor, you were doing a pretty good job till the revelation. Also, why would you give up a mild investigative role and want to be a survivor? If the idea was to play alone or a small faction, why did you give up now?

Did anyone notice Dave's strategy over Spade wagon (jumping onto it in the middle of sickness, abandoning it as soon as Spade claimed and then disappearing again)? Damn suspicious.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:24 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 852, alban wrote:Gamma, why did you claim now? There was no pressure to reveal. In fact, if you are a survivor, you were doing a pretty good job till the revelation. Also, why would you give up a mild investigative role and want to be a survivor? If the idea was to play alone or a small faction, why did you give up now?
My guess is he chose lyncher.

If a lyncher's target is killed via means other than lynch, the lyncher is converted into a Survivor.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
Spade_Ace
Spade_Ace
Goon
Spade_Ace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:27 pm

Post by Spade_Ace »

If NM was a town player who targeted me at night and got his alignment converted, then we have one less town player. His 'why havent we killed 'the black goo' statement makes sense then.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:32 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 854, Spade_Ace wrote:If NM was a town player who targeted me at night and got his alignment converted, then we have one less town player. His 'why havent we killed 'the black goo' statement makes sense then.
No it doesn't.

If he's culted, he would want you left alive because it's his best chance to win.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
Spade_Ace
Spade_Ace
Goon
Spade_Ace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:34 pm

Post by Spade_Ace »

True. Then he could be a jester ??? I dont get his style of play today.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:40 pm

Post by -Grey- »

Nah, he's not really fishing for a lynch.

He's just NM.
---
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:34 pm

Post by alban »

In post 853, -Grey- wrote:
In post 852, alban wrote:Gamma, why did you claim now? There was no pressure to reveal. In fact, if you are a survivor, you were doing a pretty good job till the revelation. Also, why would you give up a mild investigative role and want to be a survivor? If the idea was to play alone or a small faction, why did you give up now?

If a lyncher's target is killed via means other than lynch, the lyncher is converted into a Survivor.
Even if he changed alignment, why reveal role at this point in the game? He was doing a good job as a survivor. I don't know where he goes from here now that he has claimed. And how does one know if he is telling the truth. For all of Spade's liabilities, he played it correctly. That part gives him some credence. You and Gamma have revealed your roles at random points in the game.
So, two questions for you Gamma.
1. Why would you discard Consp Theorist for Survivor?
2. Why did you reveal your role now?
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:37 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 858, alban wrote:Even if he changed alignment, why reveal role at this point in the game?
Decreases the likelihood he'll be NK'ed.

There are plenty of other lynch targets, so he knows he isn't a priority.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:38 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 858, alban wrote:You and Gamma have revealed your roles at random points in the game.
There's nothing random about my reveal at all.

Haven't you learned, yet? Just because you don't know the reason doesn't mean there isn't one.
---
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:02 pm

Post by alban »

I make a statement. You disagree with it. Give a reason and clear my ignorance.
Seriously, how difficult is that?
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:05 pm

Post by -Grey- »

Kinda silly to expect an answer when no question exists.

Don't blame
me
because
you
make assumptions.
---
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:18 pm

Post by alban »

Answers are still better than defensive posts.

And as if you yield to questions. You need people ready to suck up to you, and when that's established, you hold the court. You don't need and want me questioning you.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:20 pm

Post by -Grey- »

Try it in a non-accusatory manner and you'll find I'll actually answer things.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:22 pm

Post by -Grey- »

If I didn't want to work with you, alban, I wouldn't be reaching out to you here.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:27 pm

Post by -Grey- »

I claimed because town's majority may be at risk and my role has the ability to offset further damage to town's majority.

As long as we can keep lynching scum, town can maintain its majority without sacrificing me, but if we mislynch once, then I need to be lynched immediately after.

Unlike most PR's, I have nothing to fear from scum because they aren't likely to NK me since it won't kill me... until after I'm converted. That's why I want to keep lynching probable scum until we mislynch.
---
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:01 pm

Post by alban »

Do you find anything odd in Gamma's claim? In context of the timing of it and the card he retained for the card he discarded? For me, doesn't fit. It's better you answer it only after gamma has answered it himself. But think about it.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:16 pm

Post by -Grey- »

Nope, and I already said why.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:31 pm

Post by -Grey- »

Lol, I can see another possibility as to why he'd choose survivor.

Risky, but it would be fun with the right partner.
---
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:03 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 844, Spade_Ace wrote:
In post 838, Gamma Emerald wrote:I am Survivor
Gamma, are there any variations to your role. Like, you just need to survive till day 3 kind?

A quick wikki read suggests that survivor role is essentially anti-town as scum now needs to focus on one less person to win their game. Your role could also be a liability to town at Lylo. If all you care is your wincon you could vote town and wait for scum to hammer.

We are sure there are 4 town members alive. Excluding the Saulus and the survivor, we could still have a maximum of 3 scum alive.

If you are indeed a survivor, the game now reduces to 8 players fighting for their wincons. I dont think scum will nk you.

Also, gamma what was the reason for your claim?
Look by my username
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Spade_Ace
Spade_Ace
Goon
Spade_Ace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:12 am

Post by Spade_Ace »

Hahahah :lol: :lol:

Congrats gamma.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:48 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 852, alban wrote:Howz it that everyone who has claimed so far has come up with fantastic roles that are impossible to verify? Gamma, Spade and Grey are all lying imo.

Especially, Spade's claim. The melodrama in the beginning makes sense now. You wanted to post something that everyone will remember you by and which you could also revisit in future in case your roleclaim needed to be verified. You could just say, 'I had told you so long back'. Which you actually did cite, when someone asked you why didn't you claim in the beginning.

Gamma, why did you claim now? There was no pressure to reveal. In fact, if you are a survivor, you were doing a pretty good job till the revelation. Also, why would you give up a mild investigative role and want to be a survivor? If the idea was to play alone or a small faction, why did you give up now?

Did anyone notice Dave's strategy over Spade wagon (jumping onto it in the middle of sickness, abandoning it as soon as Spade claimed and then disappearing again)? Damn suspicious.
Don't like this "everyone is lying" mumbojumbo.
Fos: alban
In post 853, -Grey- wrote:

If I was lyncher whose target was shot you'd see a lot more rage from me.
Either way, it wasn't real.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:16 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

In post 870, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 844, Spade_Ace wrote:
In post 838, Gamma Emerald wrote:I am Survivor
Gamma, are there any variations to your role. Like, you just need to survive till day 3 kind?

A quick wikki read suggests that survivor role is essentially anti-town as scum now needs to focus on one less person to win their game. Your role could also be a liability to town at Lylo. If all you care is your wincon you could vote town and wait for scum to hammer.

We are sure there are 4 town members alive. Excluding the Saulus and the survivor, we could still have a maximum of 3 scum alive.

If you are indeed a survivor, the game now reduces to 8 players fighting for their wincons. I dont think scum will nk you.

Also, gamma what was the reason for your claim?
Look by my username
Looks at their own username.

Shit.
Vaxkiller is not anti-vaccine, he is a killer of Vax machines.

Games played.
Spade_Ace
Spade_Ace
Goon
Spade_Ace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:45 am

Post by Spade_Ace »

In post 852, alban wrote:Howz it that everyone who has claimed so far has come up with fantastic roles that are impossible to verify? Gamma, Spade and Grey are all lying imo.

Are you saying, you still suspect me or you that you dont? Kinda ambiguous.

Return to “Completed Open Games”