Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:05 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

Are you sure you are still mafia? Can you check your inbox?
Vaxkiller is not anti-vaccine, he is a killer of Vax machines.

Games played.
Spade_Ace
Spade_Ace
Goon
Spade_Ace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:06 am

Post by Spade_Ace »

Wikki: A Saulus is originally an anti-town role, but when it should die (either by lynch or other kill), it stays alive and converts to the Town's side instead.

@grey that means you don't need to be immediately lynched. Ur role for now has immunity
Spade_Ace
Spade_Ace
Goon
Spade_Ace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:07 am

Post by Spade_Ace »

In post 826, Spade_Ace wrote:Wikki: A Saulus is originally an anti-town role, but when it should die
(either by lynch or other kill)
, it stays alive and converts to the Town's side instead.

@grey that means you don't need to be immediately lynched. Ur role for now has immunity
Spade_Ace
Spade_Ace
Goon
Spade_Ace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:09 am

Post by Spade_Ace »

Also grey, as you are still mafia, isn't what you are doing right now technically against your current wincon
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:10 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Hm
On my HS the policy is to play to your current wincon, but I don't know the exact policy here
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:13 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 825, Vaxkiller wrote:Are you sure you are still mafia? Can you check your inbox?
I'm still mafia. I get email and pop up notifications on pm.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:14 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 828, Spade_Ace wrote:Also grey, as you are still mafia, isn't what you are doing right now technically against your current wincon
Considering I don't know who else is mafia, no.

All I can do is speculate. I'm not sacrificing my team.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:15 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

In post 830, -Grey- wrote:
In post 825, Vaxkiller wrote:Are you sure you are still mafia? Can you check your inbox?
I'm still mafia. I get email and pop up notifications on pm.
Just needed to make sure.

Games played.
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:39 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

I'm fairly sure grey is telling the truth.

VOTE: grey

Games played.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:02 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 826, Spade_Ace wrote:@grey that means you don't need to be immediately lynched.
I can agree with this, if we have strong evidence for another scum lynch.

Otherwise, my lynch is basically a NL with the benefit of reducing scum.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:33 pm

Post by -Grey- »

{Vaxkiller, Spade Ace}
{Gamma Emerald, alban}
{Not Mafia, davesaz}
{Kop}
{bangthemafia}
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:42 pm

Post by -Grey- »

I'm actually tempted to review bang's play and consider a push.
---
Aristodog
Aristodog
Townie
Aristodog
Townie
Townie

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:40 pm

Post by Aristodog »

VC 2.2
-Grey-
(3): Not_Mafia , Spade_Ace , Vaxkiller
Spade_Ace
(2): BangTheMafia , Alban
BangTheMafia
(1): Gamma Emerald

Not Voting
(4): Kop, -Grey- , Davesaz

With 9 Alive, it takes 5 to lynch

The day will end on February 14th, 2017 at 3 AM EST. (V-Day ♥)
(expired on 2017-02-14 02:00:00)

Mod Notes:
BangTheMafia is V/LA until Monday
Last edited by Aristodog on Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hydra of Aristophanes and Transcend!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:09 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I am Survivor
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:19 pm

Post by -Grey- »

is slimy. bang accuses me of outing PR's then fishes for those same PR's to cc me. On top of that, he votes RC instead of me which makes absolutely no sense at all to me.

His prod dodge in originally had me thinking he was lying low, but he wasn't active anywhere else on the site during that timeframe so he gets a pass on that.

His attempt at hairsplitting in doesn't sit right with me. It's an overly defensive response to a simple deduction. Also, he seems to use lynching as a weapon to threaten those who suspect him.

, he questions why Spade would claim his wincon, but he's not at all curious about Spade's antitown power?

/ - possible S/S interaction? Anyone?

, he butters Gamma a little unnecessarily (others had already brought up opinions and questions for others based on discards). Also, he admits my deduction from his initial post was correct.

is NAI. It could come from any alignment at all. Nothing town or scum in there.

, he paints town as needing less effort than scum. This is factually untrue, but I can't really say whether that post comes from a scum mindset or if he's just really bad at town.

, he continues trying to split hairs and ignoring the fact that the only PR's town needs to worry about outting are town PR's. That he was objecting to me possibly outing PR's implied that he was concerned that I was risking town power, which is why his immediate vote for RC in the same post he called me out made his entire post look scummy as hell.

, he had
nothing
he wanted to accomplish when he questioned me in . I'm sorry, but that's not town. Town asks questions to gamesolve and sort alignments. bang admitted he was doing neither. Also, putting the two players who are interacting with him the most as strong town, while simultaneously listing the player his strongtown read replaced as nullscum. Very scummy. No mention of davesaz in his reads.

, he hints at suspicion towards both of his strong town reads, but isn't actively trying to nail down those reads. His response to Spade's question about the self-vote was a deflection. Why didn't he just give his opinion on it right there instead of make an excuse to ignore it?

seems AtEish; excuses

seems townish

is something I want to come back to if/when bang does die.

Spade's first non-RVS vote was actually me, but he completely ignored that.

, desperation to shade

, he admits it's his style to push for the lynch of those who scumreads him as scum... and then votes for Spade... who is scumreading him!

criticizes Spade for "buttering" me, and appeals to me in the same post. Meh feels.

, trying to keep town pitted against each other (response to 602)

, he goes from abrasiveness to appeasing, which feels like cogdiss. Either approach on its own might have been genuine, but they're two conflicting states of mind.

RED FLAG
- bang was so sold on Spade being scum, but completely buys an unverifiable claim that makes for an excellent fake claim. Why? Because he knew it would simply make it that much easier to lynch him for being negative utility.

, there is no pro-town reason to massclaim. Doing so only gives scum a roadmap for their kills.

, where was that skepticism of Spade's claim when he first made it?

, paints laziness as maliciousness

I'd go so far as to say a bang scum flip confirms Spade town.

VOTE: bangthemafia
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:24 pm

Post by -Grey- »

Well, I'd say a bang mafia flip confirms Spade not!Mafia.

There IS Werewolf/Alien/etc
---
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:10 pm

Post by bangthemafia »

In post 840, -Grey- wrote:Well, I'd say a bang mafia flip confirms Spade not!Mafia.

There IS Werewolf/Alien/etc
You are truely an idiot.

Dont do this. At the cost of Vaxkiller cringing again, I am a town.

Your 839 is nothing but a prejudiced view from tainted glass. Still will try to respond point by point by tonight.

If u r town convertible by kills as well as lynches, I prefer lynching Spade or anyone from the lurkers. I just hate lurkers. They help aggressive scum get into town leader roles.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:14 pm

Post by -Grey- »

Lololol, pushing lurker lynches is a classic scum move.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:47 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 839, -Grey- wrote: is slimy. bang accuses me of outing PR's then fishes for those same PR's to cc me. On top of that, he votes RC instead of me which makes absolutely no sense at all to me.

His attempt at hairsplitting in doesn't sit right with me. It's an overly defensive response to a simple deduction. Also, he seems to use lynching as a weapon to threaten those who suspect him.

, he questions why Spade would claim his wincon, but he's not at all curious about Spade's antitown power?

/ - possible S/S interaction? Anyone?

, he butters Gamma a little unnecessarily (others had already brought up opinions and questions for others based on discards). Also, he admits my deduction from his initial post was correct.

, he continues trying to split hairs and ignoring the fact that the only PR's town needs to worry about outting are town PR's. That he was objecting to me possibly outing PR's implied that he was concerned that I was risking town power, which is why his immediate vote for RC in the same post he called me out made his entire post look scummy as hell.

RED FLAG
he had
nothing
he wanted to accomplish when he questioned me in . I'm sorry, but that's not town. Town asks questions to gamesolve and sort alignments. bang admitted he was doing neither. Also, putting the two players who are interacting with him the most as strong town, while simultaneously listing the player his strongtown read replaced as nullscum. Very scummy. No mention of davesaz in his reads.

RED FLAG
he hints at suspicion towards both of his strong town reads, but isn't actively trying to nail down those reads. His response to Spade's question about the self-vote was a deflection. Why didn't he just give his opinion on it right there instead of make an excuse to ignore it?

seems AtEish; excuses

, desperation to shade

, he admits it's his style to push for the lynch of those who scumreads him as scum... and then votes for Spade... who is scumreading him!

criticizes Spade for "buttering" me, and appeals to me in the same post. Meh feels.

, trying to keep town pitted against each other (response to 602)

RED FLAG
he goes from abrasiveness to appeasing, which feels like cogdiss. Either approach on its own might have been genuine, but they're two conflicting states of mind.

RED FLAG
- bang was so sold on Spade being scum, but completely buys an unverifiable claim that makes for an excellent fake claim. Why? Because he knew it would simply make it that much easier to lynch him for being negative utility.

RED FLAG
there is no pro-town reason to massclaim. Doing so only gives scum a roadmap for their kills.

, where was that skepticism of Spade's claim when he first made it?

, paints laziness as maliciousness
There's a more manageable list. Red flags are the particularly troublesome items.
---
Spade_Ace
Spade_Ace
Goon
Spade_Ace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:16 pm

Post by Spade_Ace »

In post 838, Gamma Emerald wrote:I am Survivor
Gamma, are there any variations to your role. Like, you just need to survive till day 3 kind?

A quick wikki read suggests that survivor role is essentially anti-town as scum now needs to focus on one less person to win their game. Your role could also be a liability to town at Lylo. If all you care is your wincon you could vote town and wait for scum to hammer.

We are sure there are 4 town members alive. Excluding the Saulus and the survivor, we could still have a maximum of 3 scum alive.

If you are indeed a survivor, the game now reduces to 8 players fighting for their wincons. I dont think scum will nk you.

Also, gamma what was the reason for your claim?
Spade_Ace
Spade_Ace
Goon
Spade_Ace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:23 pm

Post by Spade_Ace »

@grey scum is not going to nk you. We should lynch you tomorrow and check out who are resisting your lynch. I might get killed tonight.

A bang lynch sounds good today.

I
Spade_Ace
Spade_Ace
Goon
Spade_Ace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:24 pm

Post by Spade_Ace »

But if bang is a town and i end up getting killed at night. Town could end up with just 2 members.
Spade_Ace
Spade_Ace
Goon
Spade_Ace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:26 pm

Post by Spade_Ace »

NM is playing is just trying to avoid Prods. I think you are right, he could have been culted.
Spade_Ace
Spade_Ace
Goon
Spade_Ace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:27 pm

Post by Spade_Ace »

In post 847, Spade_Ace wrote:NM is just trying to avoid Prods. I think you are right, he could have been a town who ended up being culted.
Spade_Ace
Spade_Ace
Goon
Spade_Ace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:37 pm

Post by Spade_Ace »

In post 841, bangthemafia wrote: I prefer lynching Spade or anyone from the lurkers. I just hate lurkers. They help aggressive scum get into town leader roles.
@bang who are the lurkers according to you? And if you hate them why havent you directed any questions at them throughout the game?

Return to “Completed Open Games”