Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:57 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I would like to know if you endorse Persivul as town or scum
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:58 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 1122, Realeo wrote:
In post 1081, Reflektor wrote:I disagree entirely with the case on Persivul. I think it's bullshit. -Prism
I endorse this product.
Let me explain y.

As I said, there are 2 possibility

[ 1 ] Persivul, the opportunistic scum
[ 2 ] Persivul, the observant town

I see no argument why it's [ 1 ]. Fate said because "Town would pause," but I find Persivul rebuttal satisfying. For [ 2 ], we see Persivul catch the "why people say the same thing?" which is a proof that he is capable to be observant.

I'm leaning to [ 2 ]
"The debate on whether short multi postings or a long wall of post is good or not is like a debate on gun control--we would never understand each other and we have to make peace with it." -Realeo

I'm mabye a serious player, but I'm capable of joke. Ok?
Keybladewielder
Keybladewielder
Any
Mafia Scum
Keybladewielder
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:56 pm

Post by Keybladewielder »

In post 1120, Realeo wrote:
@Mod: If town reaches majority lynch and afterward we shoot the GS' gun. Does both lynch and GS shoot goes through or nay?
Please do not use my color. This is your last warning. You can simply bold the text to get my attention.

As for the answer, if the gunsmith's gun were shot before I discovered the lynch and locked the thread, it would go through.
Reflektor
Reflektor
Goon
Reflektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:59 pm

Post by Reflektor »

Would the lynch also go through or just the shot?
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:00 pm

Post by Realeo »

I think just the shot.
"The debate on whether short multi postings or a long wall of post is good or not is like a debate on gun control--we would never understand each other and we have to make peace with it." -Realeo

Keybladewielder
Keybladewielder
Any
Mafia Scum
Keybladewielder
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:19 pm

In post 1128, Reflektor wrote:Would the lynch also go through or just the shot?
Just the shot.
shadonra
shadonra
Goon
shadonra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:15 am

Post by shadonra »

1) I disagree with the case on Persivul because I came to the same conclusions as him, so I can understand his thought process. I think he could still be scum, but not for this reason.
In post 940, Gamma Emerald wrote:emp scummy, he feels fake in his logic and it feels indicative of maf trying to bs logic
2) I'm reading Gamma's ISO. I think that if both Realeo and Grey are town, Gamma is scum. I think I agree with Pers that Realeo townslipped, but I still think Grey is scum.

3) I think Molla's town because he was really extremely wrong on all of day 1 and 2, but he seems like he could try that as scum too, so I'm not sure

4) Scum probably didn't hunt down doctor, I'm guessing doctor managed to save the NK target and died because that's how KBW's doc works.

5) I can't get through Reflektor's ISO because there are so many walls, I really want to scumread him by POE but I don't think it's a reasonable thing to do

I really want to say that Grey and Reflektor are scum but no one seems to make sense as the third; I think that means I should reevaluate my reads again. Rereading is gonna be a chore...
shadonra
shadonra
Goon
shadonra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:16 am

Post by shadonra »

oops, that quote is there bc I want to say that that's townish from Gamma and the progression is reasonable
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:17 am

Post by -Grey- »

Nobody will ever make sense as scum with me, pal.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:32 am

Post by Realeo »

In post 1131, shadonra wrote:I really want to say that Grey and Reflektor are scum but no one seems to make sense as the third; I think that means I should reevaluate my reads again. Rereading is gonna be a chore...
What is you with Reflektor? I look at your iso and I realize that unlike --Grey--, I don't get full message of you scumreading Reflektor?

Keybladewielder
Keybladewielder
Any
Mafia Scum
Keybladewielder
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:42 am

In post 1131, shadonra wrote:1) I disagree with the case on Persivul because I came to the same conclusions as him, so I can understand his thought process. I think he could still be scum, but not for this reason.
In post 940, Gamma Emerald wrote:emp scummy, he feels fake in his logic and it feels indicative of maf trying to bs logic
2) I'm reading Gamma's ISO. I think that if both Realeo and Grey are town, Gamma is scum. I think I agree with Pers that Realeo townslipped, but I still think Grey is scum.

3) I think Molla's town because he was really extremely wrong on all of day 1 and 2, but he seems like he could try that as scum too, so I'm not sure

4) Scum probably didn't hunt down doctor, I'm guessing doctor managed to save the NK target and died because that's how KBW's doc works.

5) I can't get through Reflektor's ISO because there are so many walls, I really want to scumread him by POE but I don't think it's a reasonable thing to do

I really want to say that Grey and Reflektor are scum but no one seems to make sense as the third; I think that means I should reevaluate my reads again. Rereading is gonna be a chore...
That's not how my doctor works. I explained this earlier in the game.
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:46 am

Post by Fate »

My gut just heavily says Relektor scum and has for quite some time

VOTE: Reflektor

as my last act of towniness
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Reflektor
Reflektor
Goon
Reflektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:58 am

Post by Reflektor »

Fate dude stay on the rails we're up against Gamma and 2/3 of Shadon/Persivul/Molla. If you're just wanting me to get around to reading the others I told you I'm working on it so hold your goddamn horses. Your gut needs some pepto-bismol.

-Prism
Reflektor
Reflektor
Goon
Reflektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:00 pm

Post by Reflektor »

Like, even if you think we're bussing Gamma, using the ML on us instead is dumb. If you think Gamma is town then I don't know how to get you on the track.

-Prism
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:03 pm

Post by Fate »

In post 971, Reflektor wrote:I definitely think the day should have been lengthened here before outing that. I guess I'm catching up on my reading overnight.

Empking was my second/third vote choice anyway (Gamma and Fate himself being the other top contenders off the top of my head)

Big need is probably pinning down Molla/hadon/Grey alignments. Persivul I'm probably going to have to PoE.

-Prism
In post 724, Reflektor wrote:At this point I'm going to assume it flips town, I wasn't really the biggest fan of either vote. Nacho thought Aj over BB and that's more than I had.

Empking/Persivul/Fate are all ondeck for me, even though I doubt those are all 3.

-Prism
In post 667, Reflektor wrote:Sorry I've been tied up elsewhere.

@Molla:
A lot of this confidence in reads is really mysterious/somewhat sudden. I don't think it's a scumtell. It does mean that I think you're wrong and you haven't been transparent. What's with the defense of Empking/confidence in Aj?
In post 603, Reflektor wrote:
In post 602, Fate wrote:You can't seriously be hung up on the AJ vote which was RVS then pretend-not RVS to increase pressure and generate content

really
The pretend-not RVS is a really helpful clarification here. I read this and said "No, I
know
there's more to it than that." and I was right, I'm still not a big fan of the RM votes. I do like the Medea vote and find it unlikely that you're both scum. Color me cautious.

On other players, the biggest thing I want right now is more content from Empking and Gamma. Gamma is a great vigshot at this point, unless we have a really strong scumread, and Empking has given basically 0 that's not tunneling LUV. I don't like the earlier case of the biased vs. LUV as well as his continued tunnel there, especially since I lean town on LUV.

-Prism
this is from their ISO taht are references to Empking

ALWAYS mentions them as some 2nd/3rd option, never directly interacts, pretty scum as fuck
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Reflektor
Reflektor
Goon
Reflektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:17 pm

Post by Reflektor »

That's fair. I don't think it's in my scum meta and think you're underestimating my flexibility/capability, but I've only got one completed scum game on MS and I was forced into doing similar by situation. At first I was typing up something super defensive but I think that's a waste and won't really help. This is more of a matter of having the sample size to point to.

An explanation for why that's the case is that Empking was a scum lean after his interactions with LUV (Who I had as pretty hard town due to differences between this game and the one I was scum with him in) but I scumread Medea more. He just didn't do much otherwise, and in hindsight yes he should have been higher up for it, but hindsight is 20/20. I wasn't here for the most part Day 2 until after the guilty was outed iirc.

I'll try and reread when I get home, especially since I see a big Shadon post, even though that's not how I hunt best. Just a heads up that I've got a lot on my plate and can probably only do 1 ISO before Saturday.

In the meantime you've got to work with me-Do you think Gamma is town and if so why?

-Prism
Reflektor
Reflektor
Goon
Reflektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:19 pm

Post by Reflektor »

I also don't see that he posted this here but Nacho is currently at Gamma/Persivul and probably Shadon, I'm still Gamma+whoever, no pick of 2 feels immediately right but I'd probably go Molla over one of them.

-Prism
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:22 pm

Post by Fate »

your pushes this game have all been crap

no you havent made any obvious slip ups that I can point to

But gamma being bussed as the not RB would make sense and yes Gamma might be town
Reflektor
Reflektor
Goon
Reflektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:26 pm

Post by Reflektor »

Probably, I've been pretty bored and don't even remember Day 1 for the most part. Our signup was for one reason and when that didn't happen we just kind of shrugged our shoulders. Nacho was excited for Tammy but then she replaced out and now he's basically been MIA for days at a time now.
Reflektor
Reflektor
Goon
Reflektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:27 pm

Post by Reflektor »

Regardless, if you think Gamma is town, I'd like you to lay out why and I'll tackle it when I get to a computer.
Reflektor
Reflektor
Goon
Reflektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:29 pm

Post by Reflektor »

I just realized you didn't even read my post before you responded you fucking slimy bastard
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:34 pm

Post by Prism »

"Man that was a sad response, I shelved my ego and dumped my heart out a bit there"

"Did he even say anything?"

FUCKER DOESN'T EVEN READ IT
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:38 pm

Post by -Grey- »

{Fate, Medea the Alien}
{Realeo}
{Reflektor}
{Persivul, shadonra}
{Gamma Emerald, BBMolla}

Only interested in lynching within bottom two brackets.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
Keybladewielder
Keybladewielder
Any
Mafia Scum
Keybladewielder
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:46 pm

Vote Count

Gamma Emerald - Reflektor, Persivul (L-3)
Reflektor - Fate (L-4)
BBMolla -
shadonra -
-Grey- - Gamma Emerald (L-4)
Fate -
Persivul - -Grey-, BBMolla (L-3)
Realeo -
Medea The Alien -
No Lynch -

With 9 alive, it's 5 to lynch!
Not Voting: shadonra-, Medea the Alien, Realeo

Day 3 Ends in:
(expired on 2017-02-14 00:43:20)

-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:54 pm

Post by -Grey- »

I think I'll return to my OMGUS vote on Gamma.

VOTE: Gamma

OMGUS!
---

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”