doomfeathers
doomfeathers
Goon
doomfeathers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:13 am

Post by doomfeathers »

(And by "short summary", I don't mean going back over all your posts. I meant the reason you currently had in mind. You have one when you scumread someone, no?)
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:15 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 898, doomfeathers wrote:This is town if it's not LAMIST.
Which do you think it is?
In post 898, doomfeathers wrote:No, that's not the case. In LYLO, we don't have the option of voting "no lynch". In MYLO, we do.
I know the difference. In this game without nights...and nightkills...all a NL does essentially is reset the current day. So for all intents and purposes Mylo = Lylo in this setup.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
doomfeathers
doomfeathers
Goon
doomfeathers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:46 am

Post by doomfeathers »

It could be LAMIST, but I think it's town.

No lynch effectively extends the deadline indefinitely, I think, in this case.

Would vote but am not voting: Revan
Ultimate Despair
Ultimate Despair
Goon
Ultimate Despair
Goon
Goon

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:22 am

Post by Ultimate Despair »

@doom:
In post 899, doomfeathers wrote:@UD: Whatever. I still think that's a lot of fuss to avoid a short summary.
So the actual questions asked were
In post 619, MagnaofIllusion wrote:1. Why did you call Moz a scum lean Day 1?
2. Why is the same head “looking at Moz” as if it didn’t already have a read from Day 1?
Both were shitty questions, for different reasons. The first question isn't substantive, it just asks for an answer that fairly cursory research could have provided (why I ought to be expected to do this instead of Magna, when Magna is the one indicating that he thinks the issue important, is beyond me). Then, after I posted without answering those questions, he followed up with a vote and the following:
In post 640, MagnaofIllusion wrote:...
@UD
– you need to answer this right away …
In post 619, MagnaofIllusion wrote:1. Why did you call Moz a scum lean Day 1?
2. Why is the same head “looking at Moz” as if it didn’t already have a read from Day 1?
And I do not want to see any explanation that “That was my other head”. You are one slot. You get treated as one slot and attempting to foist off hydra dissonance to avoid pointed questions isn’t going to fly.

--
Then comes my response and his follow-up
In post 712, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 690, Ultimate Despair wrote:
I don't even get where you're coming from on point 1. We had a bunch of posts addressing and discussing Moz on day 1; are you asking us to restate our reasoning? Did you miss it? Like, what exactly are you getting at here, because it would be fairly difficult to miss our thoughts on Moz from day 1, and we have under 100 posts, so it would be hard to miss given the ISO feature. If you have questions about our read from day 1 ask them, but it's not my job to rehash previous events for your convenience.

Color me unimpressed with this response. The whole point of the exercise is to highlight what I see as fake-reads from your slot. Your ISO shows some softball questions tossed towards Moz Day 1 that supposedly pointed to a scum read. Yet today you’ve conspicuously avoided voting for the slot up until just now. And I don’t see anything in your Day 2 ISO that says “I revoked that read” (in fact you in this response squash that notion) or significant scum-hunting elsewhere (I discount your back and forth with Lucca as that is mostly driven by disproving his read on you not commenting on his alignment).
How in the world I was supposed to know that the point of the exercise was to "highlight fake reads" as opposed to "engage in transparent busywork" is beyond me. Since you seem to disagree, I guess I'd like you to address exactly where in the back and forth described above my perspective or responses were unreasonable (especially since I'd explicitly asked him what the point of the exercise was, since it wasn't at all clear to me, and I think it wouldn't be especially clear to someone else either).

-M

PS FWIW the other part of my 690 was
For point #2 I'm guessing you meant
In post 576, Ultimate Despair wrote:Looking at Revan/mozamis
- Junko
That's a pretty clear "here's my current suspects" post. I fail to see the contradiction at all, so again if you have a question please ask it more clearly.
which I also thought was fine
doomfeathers
doomfeathers
Goon
doomfeathers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:28 am

Post by doomfeathers »

Ah, okay. I think I was looking at the wrong questions for the beginning of the exchange.
doomfeathers
doomfeathers
Goon
doomfeathers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:28 am

Post by doomfeathers »

Sorry for not being clearer earlier. I didn't mean for you to have to quote all your posts about mozamis.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:19 am

Post by mozamis »

bah you MORONS
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:57 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

So since I’m going back over the whole game with a fine tooth comb I’m going to bring up something I saw earlier and let go in my pursuit of Moz …
In post 607, Superhans wrote:@Mozamis if Revan flips.scum who is his partner?
I had forgotten about this but his posting post Moz flip brought it back to mind.
In post 874, Superhans wrote:MOI + Revan scum team, is this implausible?
In post 875, Superhans wrote:Or UD + Revan
The first person who points out what I am seeing in all three of these posts gets a free Internet Cookie.

--
In post 870, doomfeathers wrote:This is making me worry that maybe Lucca's scum.
Why does a Revan read list make you think Lucca is scum?

--
In post 854, Nahdia_Superfan wrote:Sorry Doomfeathers but I think you're wrong on at least 1/3 and probably 2/3.
Who do you think he’s correct on? And who else is scum, then?
In post 872, Nahdia_Superfan wrote:I know Magna but that post was more of a joke because I independently scumread the slot.
I think I know whose Alt you are … but if I am correct that makes me worry you are scum ...

--
In post 897, havingfitz wrote:And MOI...you were the driving force in both mislynches iirc. Certainly moz. Not that I or anyone else on those wagons thought the points you were making were disingenuous....but credit has to go to you for holding the steering wheel. You have to be considered...and anyone in this game who's in your fan club are IMO either scum blowing smoke up town!MOI's ass, really creative scum buddies reverseWIFOMdistancing from scum!MOI or really shortsighted town regardless of your alignment.
Well on one hand I have to accept I am involved in both mislynches. On the other hand this is the sort of approach I’d expect scum to peddle. I note you were on both mislynches as well. Do you think everyone should not bear the scrutiny of two consecutive Town lynches? But to springboard some questions –

1. Do you realistically think I’d bother trying to strong-arm Revan onto a mislynch as I did with my post this morning as scum?
2. Why bother to completely fence-sit on the players who are my so-called “fan club”? You basically leave room open to call pretty much anyone in that group scum or Town. And who would you assess is said fan club?
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
doomfeathers
doomfeathers
Goon
doomfeathers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:20 am

Post by doomfeathers »

In post 907, MagnaofIllusion wrote:So since I’m going back over the whole game with a fine tooth comb I’m going to bring up something I saw earlier and let go in my pursuit of Moz …
I had forgotten about this but his posting post Moz flip brought it back to mind.
The first person who points out what I am seeing in all three of these posts gets a free Internet Cookie.
Revan's in all of them?
In post 870, doomfeathers wrote:This is making me worry that maybe Lucca's scum.
Why does a Revan read list make you think Lucca is scum?
Because I'd probably townread my partners if I were scum. More than anything, it just made me consider whether I have any real evidence that lucca is town. I'm still considering it.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:28 am

Post by Superhans »

I think MOI is scum. You're clearly an experienced player and you were the driving force behind two mislynches. I wouldn't mind this alone, but its posts like:
In post 820, MagnaofIllusion wrote:I’m tired of playing nice …
In post 802, Revan wrote:Idk, 799 looks town to me...

VOTE: UD
Here is an ultimatum Rev. Either you vote Moz or I am voting you. I have my reasons. You have about 24 hours.

--
In post 788, Superhans wrote:You seem to think Rev is lymchbait over obvious in your face scum?
I think it is suspect as hell that the only time momentum appears on Rev is when I convienently mention how he isn’t getting pressure and half the insta-votes came from Moz my top scum suspect.

--
In post 798, mozamis wrote:anyone got a clear, coherent case on me that i can respond to?
normally by now people are too pig headed/stupid to change their minds but whatever...
Oh, and by clear coherent case, I dont meen Magna asking me questions like
"why is the sky blue?"
no, why?
no, moz, why?"
But i'll reply to a small, well made out case.
This, by the way, is classic scum posting. Scum love nice summarized cases to argue against. In addition it infers that there is no reason to be voting her (and tries to dismiss my many, many points made against Moz as irrelevant when clearly they are not fluff like “Why is the sky blue”).

Vote this scum!
In post 810, mozamis wrote:@p.edit : it seemed a bit like coaching.
And yet another reason Moz is scum. She’s trying to pick out things she thinks she can frame as scummy (“Looks like coaching to me”) as opposed to honestly thinking about the game. As Lucca has pointed out – scum have daytalk …
In post 0, karnos wrote:The mafia may discuss in their private topic during the day.
So coaching is NEVER a valid scum-tell. Moz isn't interested in actually finding scum ... just finding things she thinks she can peddle as scum-tells.
are so fucking forceful, you accused me of being Moz scum partner for pushing Revan,
In post 787, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 778, Superhans wrote:Is pushing Rev today out the question then?
You can’t be serious in pretending that I didn’t just call out the sudden interest in a Revan lynch by yourself and Moz right after I floated he looked like scum. The whole “Bury my head in the sand to negative comments” tactic isn’t going to bear fruit for you.
In post 784, Superhans wrote:I think Moz is scum, correct, but i reaally didn't like where Rev was whilst all this was going on. Moz' wagon quickly built up steam and where was Rev during all of this? literally lurking out pressure.
And this is probably scum partner posting.

1. Moz’s wagon did not “quickly build steam”. In fact for a good portion of the day you had more votes than Moz. It has been a complete uphill fight to even get Moz at L-2 for any extended period.
2. Revan had zero votes today until you and Moz just recent dropped yours back to back. So while Revan may have been lurking out something it certainly wasn’t pressure.

--
In post 777, Revan wrote:I want vote to moz right now, but I won't until I write up my reads.
Get working on that …
i won't follow on any of your scum pushes today.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:28 am

In post 908, doomfeathers wrote:Revan's in all of them?
Technically yes but that isn't what makes it suspect. Sorry, no cookie for you ...

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:32 am

Post by Superhans »

vote MOI at this point
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:34 am

In post 911, Superhans wrote:vote MOI at this point
Of course you would ...

Next order of business is to take a look at the Superhans versus Moz wagons.

Ultimate Despair
Ultimate Despair
Goon
Ultimate Despair
Goon
Goon

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:36 am

Post by Ultimate Despair »

In post 907, MagnaofIllusion wrote:So since I’m going back over the whole game with a fine tooth comb I’m going to bring up something I saw earlier and let go in my pursuit of Moz …
Well I like cookies so...
he's asking for an opinion on pre-flop associatives without offering any substantiated opinions of his own?

-M
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:38 am

Post by Superhans »

what does 'of course you would' even mean?
who gets the cookie?

u r being vague as possible and using your postiion as town leader to completely dismiss my push on Revan and yourself.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:39 am

In post 913, Ultimate Despair wrote:Well I like cookies so...
he's asking for an opinion on pre-flop associatives without offering any substantiated opinions of his own?

-M
Sorry, no cookie for you either (again, not because what you said isn't necessarily true).

Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:39 am

Post by Superhans »

i think MOI + Revan is a likely possibility.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:40 am

Post by Superhans »

MOI would not consider my wagon on Revan at all. even tried to accuse me of being scum partner with Moz.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:42 am

Post by Superhans »

Want to lynch Rev first. possibility that MOI has just been really unlucky with reads.

vote Rev at this point
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:52 am

In post 916, Superhans wrote:i think MOI + Revan is a likely possibility.
For those cookie hungry players following along - here is another example of what I saw in those three posts.

If no-one gets it by noon tomorrow I'll explain what I am seeing and provide a link showing why I buy into it as a tell.

Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:57 am

Post by Superhans »

Unsubstantiated scum pairings?
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:59 am

Post by Superhans »

Non committal by using likely rather than definitely?
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:00 pm

Post by Superhans »

Trying to associate players?
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:00 pm

Post by Superhans »

Cos i would dispute any of these reasons.
Nahdia_Superfan
Nahdia_Superfan
Townie
Nahdia_Superfan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:05 pm

Post by Nahdia_Superfan »

Don't vote anyone yet. I have a lot to add to this game but I have major commitments tonight and tomorrow.
I sincerely, sincerely doubt that you have correctly sussed out my alt because I am not playing this like any game that I have ever played.
That said if you had then my play thus far this game which has been called scummy by others would make a ton more sense and you should hard townread me for it.

Return to “Completed Open Games”