Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:55 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1348, Land of Xanth wrote:
In post 1346, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1344, Land of Xanth wrote:
In post 1342, Vifam wrote:
In post 1339, Land of Xanth wrote:No reason it can't be Ramcius, turn.
He's town I think but whatever ends this day tbh
He's Lynch shopping scum.
ofc, scared of me, Grey? :D
^ scum mindset
no, simply you funny :D especially when you try pin me down on jokes telling i'm lynch fishing :D
Land of Xanth
Land of Xanth
Goon
Land of Xanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:03 am

Post by Land of Xanth »

In post 1349, Nero Cain wrote:Did I miss something? What does your wagon have to do with anything. Unless I'm mis-reading something the chain of events go

Pep gets wagoned
RC replaces in and does nothing (and uses self meta to claim its a towntell)
Fuzzy says we shouldn't kill RC
I say that Im still ok with a RC wagon but note the possible connection between the two

so.....
Yeah, you missed a couple players masturbating all over the thread to try and lynch us and RC stopping it from happening which he wouldn't have done as scum.
Hydra between Alisae and -Grey-
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1248, RadiantCowbells wrote:No voting LoX. We're voting in the two of us today.
that? So your whole point is "scum wouldn't call for a 1v1 against themselves"
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
James3
James3
Goon
James3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:25 am

Post by James3 »

Okay RC is utterly terrible. If it weren't for the obvscum wagon on Pep I would definitely scumread him, but it's pretty clear he's just bad town. I would strenuously ask ssbm and the other town on him to move their votes off.

LoX is still a fine lynch.
Land of Xanth
Land of Xanth
Goon
Land of Xanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:33 am

Post by Land of Xanth »

RC is right, this game is a fucking lost cause.

Town is happy to keep their heads shoved up their asses, so frankly idc who's lynched because whoever it is, you can bank on it being town.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:52 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1336, Land of Xanth wrote:RC jumped on the grenade to direct town away from our lynch.
Huh?

When you made this post nothing had changed wrt the 4 votes you had. So what was it RC did for you?

Ram subsequently unvotes you but I don't know if RC had any part in that. smh....

RC hasn't changed my view on his wagon or any other reads.

@gut+sheep.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:58 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1355, havingfitz wrote:
In post 1336, Land of Xanth wrote:RC jumped on the grenade to direct town away from our lynch.
Huh?

When you made this post nothing had changed wrt the 4 votes you had. So what was it RC did for you?

Ram subsequently unvotes you but I don't know if RC had any part in that. smh....

RC hasn't changed my view on his wagon or any other reads.

@gut+sheep.
i unvoted LoX for their claim to be investigative role
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:05 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1356, Ramcius wrote:i unvoted LoX for their claim to be investigative role
Not because RC came to LoX's rescue then. Check.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:14 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1351, Land of Xanth wrote:
In post 1349, Nero Cain wrote:Did I miss something? What does your wagon have to do with anything. Unless I'm mis-reading something the chain of events go

Pep gets wagoned
RC replaces in and does nothing (and uses self meta to claim its a towntell)
Fuzzy says we shouldn't kill RC
I say that Im still ok with a RC wagon but note the possible connection between the two

so.....
Yeah, you missed a couple players masturbating all over the thread to try and lynch us and RC stopping it from happening which he wouldn't have done as scum.
I don't think there was a massive vote migration from RC onto you. You are reading way too much into .
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
D3f3nd3r
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
Best Social Game
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:36 am

Post by D3f3nd3r »

VC 1.15 (2/1/17)

CommKnight [L-9]

Land of Xanth [L-6]
Firebringer, James3, CommKnight
TTTT [L-9]

Ramcius [L-7]
SlySly, Land of Xanth
RadiantCowbells [L-4]
ssbm_Kyouko, Havingfitz, Nero Cain, Vifam, TTTT
SlySly [L-8]
XnadrojX
Havingfitz [L-9]

Vifam [L-9]

Nero Cain [L-9]

PeregrineV [L-9]

Firebringer [L-8]
Tywin Lannister
TheFuzzylogic99 [L-7]
PeregrineV, Ramcius
James3 [L-9]

Zekromaster [L-9]

ssbm_Kyouko [L-8]
RadiantCowbells
Tywin Lannister [L-9]

XnadrojX [L-9]

No Lynch [L-9]

Not Voting [2]
TheFuzzyLogic99, Zekromaster

The new deadline is at 2pm on the 3rd, in (expired on 2017-02-03 14:00:00).

With 17 alive, it is nine to lynch.

V/LAs:
None at the moment.

Remember that if there is no majority by deadline, a No Lynch will occur.
“The assumption of good faith is dead”

(profile pic by datisi)
Land of Xanth
Land of Xanth
Goon
Land of Xanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:49 am

Post by Land of Xanth »

Not voting RC, idc if it goes to NL.

He could have easily fueled our wagon if he was scum instead of try to sidetrack town away from us with TWO OTHER wagons including his own.

He'll flip VT.
TTTT
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:17 am

Post by TTTT »

@LoX
You don't think scum!RC would divert a lynch off a town wagon if the viable counter-wagons are also town?
not saying that's what happened, but you seem to be.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:18 am

Post by Tywin Lannister »

The more I read Ram's posts, the more I TR him.

The more I read LoX's posts, the more I ST them.

LoX is playing as if they're scum based on what I know from their scum meta. They weren't at the start of the game, but each post looks worse and worse, and the shady 'we won't tell you who said what' shit is a total scum tell. No hydra has any reason to hide who is posting unless they're scum. Town have no reason to hide things there, and they only started when they became a SR of a couple people.

Yeah, I'm definitely not liking LoX as town anymore.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:18 am

EBWOP: SR* them
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:21 am

Legitimately, the ONLY reasons hydra would stop putting their names after each post is to confuse the town players who know their scum meta. That's the only reason to have stopped whatsoever. They knew that some players know how they have/will play as scum, and so they tried to make it harder to detect.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:26 am

UNVOTE: the Skalda replacement, since that's going nowhere.

VOTE: Land of Xanth have some pressure, free of charge!

*For a limited time only, terms and conditions apply. Please read fine print below for the EULA you agree to by not being dead, all terms and conditions end after your lynch, some saltiness may apply*
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:34 am

@havingfitz: gut is fine, but you weren't one to sheep in the game I saw you play as town. Your playing far different than that game, so I'm still wondering why.

@LoX: why claim investigative role now and yet zero suspicion on the two cop claims? I'm looking at you specifically Ali. This smells like a fake claim.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:35 am

In post 1360, Land of Xanth wrote:Not voting RC, idc if it goes to NL.

He could have easily fueled our wagon if he was scum instead of try to sidetrack town away from us with TWO OTHER wagons including his own.

He'll flip VT.
Quite a change on the only person you've SR the entire game so far, and now you want a NL?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

supposedly Ali (and I guess Grey too) always plays to the same meta so Ali always seems fluffy and scummy to me. I know she was hinting at something but I didn't know it was an investigationg role and I dunno why she'd do that with like 2 votes.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:49 am

We have 2 days to find a lynch. NL's on D1 are bad. Free scum NK and it restarts back to D1 with no information. Personally, I'd go for any of the sheep players on RC who haven't ever given reasons to SR the slot. Vifam would be my top pick before absolutely anyone, but there's no point if nobody else gives a shit this game. Too many lurkers, useless players, replacements, etc. I'd go for one of them over a NL.

@Ram/Comm/Kyouko: talk to me. You're all my top TRs, so I'd rather town bloc a wagon than allow a NL. NL's on D1 are bad. If I have to hop on the RC wagon, I will, but I'd rather lynch the sheep than a bad wagon. Kyouko, do you SR anyone else that hasn't claimed? Ram: what's your case on fuzzy? I'd join that over an NL too. Comm: any other SRs aside from James/LoX? I don't think we can lynch either on D1 with their claims, although LoX's looks like something Ali would make up as scum, especially being so generic. There's no reason to claim 'investigative role' without saying what that is, since scum would know regardless that they're a PR. They can't be cops, so unless it's a tracker/watcher, I think it's fake. Even so, not claiming tracker/watcher specifically is a scum tactic, since a CC makes them an auto-lynch, and claiming at all as town also makes no sense. It only works/makes sense if they're scum.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:51 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1368, Nero Cain wrote:supposedly Ali (and I guess Grey too) always plays to the same meta so Ali always seems fluffy and scummy to me. I know she was hinting at something but I didn't know it was an investigationg role and I dunno why she'd do that with like 2 votes.
People are crumb/claim crazy with no info.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:57 am

In post 1368, Nero Cain wrote:supposedly Ali (and I guess Grey too) always plays to the same meta so Ali always seems fluffy and scummy to me. I know she was hinting at something but I didn't know it was an investigationg role and I dunno why she'd do that with like 2 votes.
Exactly. It makes no sense to claim there, and they didn't 'really' claim. They said they are a PR that's investigative, but that's an easy way for scum to fake claim without a CC. It's also pointless for town to have claimed there, but scum could get away with it if they thought they were going to be lynched. Not actually claiming what role leads me to believing it's fake, and since it doesn't make any sense to claim that as town (scum would know they're a PR so it just puts a target on their back), I think it's fake. Combine that with what I know of their meta, their lack of suspicion on the two cop claims, and soft claiming without reason, and I think it's pretty damn suspicious.

Still, Idk if they're a good lynch today for the same reason James or Comm aren't.

What I also find interesting is that their one and only SR defends them and all of a sudden that player is super town vanilla flavored. Only scum looking for friends would switch that fast, unless they admit to never actually SRing pep in the first place. In that case, they were trying to lynch someone they didn't think was scum. Now that Ram called them out, they've tried pushing him. That's a hell of a lot of inconsistencies in my opinion.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:09 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1369, Tywin Lannister wrote:We have 2 days to find a lynch. NL's on D1 are bad. Free scum NK and it restarts back to D1 with no information. Personally, I'd go for any of the sheep players on RC who haven't ever given reasons to SR the slot. Vifam would be my top pick before absolutely anyone, but there's no point if nobody else gives a shit this game. Too many lurkers, useless players, replacements, etc. I'd go for one of them over a NL.

@Ram/Comm/Kyouko: talk to me. You're all my top TRs, so I'd rather town bloc a wagon than allow a NL. NL's on D1 are bad. If I have to hop on the RC wagon, I will, but I'd rather lynch the sheep than a bad wagon. Kyouko, do you SR anyone else that hasn't claimed? Ram: what's your case on fuzzy? I'd join that over an NL too. Comm: any other SRs aside from James/LoX? I don't think we can lynch either on D1 with their claims, although LoX's looks like something Ali would make up as scum, especially being so generic. There's no reason to claim 'investigative role' without saying what that is, since scum would know regardless that they're a PR. They can't be cops, so unless it's a tracker/watcher, I think it's fake. Even so, not claiming tracker/watcher specifically is a scum tactic, since a CC makes them an auto-lynch, and claiming at all as town also makes no sense. It only works/makes sense if they're scum.
i didn't liked
In post 561, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Kyouko
I don't quite by his vote, Oh he might be new but I am going to lynch possible newbtown because.....Also b than playing on other sites, When I was new here many years ago I had to adjust to the playstyle and setup we have on this site. To me it kind of sounds like
he is trying to justify his terrible vote. Not sure if he is scum but I am starting to lean to it

For anyone who trying to play guess the setup or outguess the mod please stop because you are not helping

BTW I think both players are lying about being cops . It seems unlikely a cop would claim this early. I never played a TimeShift Mafia game so I guess its possible but seems unlikely....

I am okay with being lynched...I am totally vanilla so dying means little,,,I rather hang out scum to dry but if lynching me helps in that process than okay,,,,,Just town better win
VT claim out of nowhere, next he got really defensive, when i said i don't mind PL him, if we find nothing better
In post 930, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:
Vote Sly
I am confused by Rams strategy,,,,Not sure how policy lynching me is a good strategy.Plus there is the fact that everything he said about me is either bad logic or wrong. The things he accused me of are not scummy
and at no time have I ever been defensive. There are worst players that are inactive than me and have done things far scummier, Why his vote is on me confuses me.
this nice too, saying there are worse and scumier lurkers yet only push from him was Sly and sorta OMGUS on me
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:11 am

Post by SlySly »

VOTE: Fuzzy
"SlySly is the scummiest player on the site." ~DrippingGoofball
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:55 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

VOTE: Vifam

Someone said they liked this vote. let's do it.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”