Mini 535: Pick Your Poison 2 (Game Over!)

Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:49 am

Post by Patrick »

Votecount

Ether (1) -- ckillor
skitzer (4) -- Porochaz, JDodge, JordanA24, YvonneSeer
YvonneSeer (2) -- thedragonsprincess, Gorrad
perfect628 (1) -- Ether
scotmany12 (1) -- Bookitty

Not voting: scotmany12, skitzer, perfect628
12 alive, 7 to lynch.
Primpod 11:13 pm
chamber can you please come to ukmeet
i would love to finally touch your face
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:40 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Bookitty wrote:Scotmany seems to be pretty much going with the flow of this game, not making waves, changing his mind and agreeing with the more vocal players, and hasn't given a lot of his own opinions. So I'm going to shake up that flow, a bit, and

unvote; vote Scotmany12
Um, only person I agreed with was ether concerning skitzer on how he would not bother to out a power role because of the encryptor role. If you would look at my posts, they are all my own opinion, and please point out where I changed my opinions.
YvonneSeer
YvonneSeer
Goon
YvonneSeer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:02 am

Post by YvonneSeer »

Actually, I see scotmany as a fence-sitter along with a few others in this game. You know who you are. Nothing scummy about that though, but it could be scum watching town lynch themselves.

And no, I wasn't trying to get myself lynched. Stop saying that. Only Bookitty understands what I was trying to do. :(
[i]The nice part about being a pessimist is that you are constantly being either proven right or pleasantly surprised.[/i]
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:06 am

Post by Bookitty »

scotmany12 wrote:
skitzer wrote:
Bookitty wrote:Skitzer, do you think it's a protown action to identify and point out a town powerrole when you think you've spotted one? Why or why not?
I meant to point out that there is a possibility she isn't scum and we shouldn't jump to conclusions.
But... you voted her. Is that not jumping to conclusions?
scotmany12 wrote:My fault, you fosed her. I could have swore you voted her but nm then. Still though, why would you point out a powerrole? As town, we want to keep them hidden from the scum.
scotmany12 wrote:Ether has a great point. There is an encryptor, so the scum really have no reason to want to out powerroles. Instead, they would just talk about it among themselves. I'm starting to view skitzer as just a really really confused townie.
Okay, here's an opinion shift that looks to me like you didn't have a clear reason for suspecting Skitzer in the first place. That's what I meant by changing opinions.
scotmany12 wrote:Gorrad, ether is right. It is a stretch. To think that scum will forget the roles that they have, especially when they were voted on, is ludicrous if you would ask me.
Ether is right again... well, you know, I'm not surprised that Ether is right, but you're basically tagging along here TWICE, without posting any of your own suspicions. That might not be such a big deal except that you really haven't posted much content at all. These may be your own opinions, but in that case you need to support them better than simply saying, "Ether was right."
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:29 am

Post by scotmany12 »

I think its fair to say everyone suspected Skitzer a little bit. I definately did. Why would a protown player point out a powerrole and then vote for her? Also, why would he think that a protown player would try to get themselves killed? The way I viewed it, there were two things skitzer could be. Scum(an unintelligent one as well), or a really unintelligent, confused townie.

Scum have the encryptor role. They can talk during the day, so there is really no need to out a powerrole like that. I really doubt that scum would forget about the encryptor as well. They help voted on it. Now it is possible, but it seems like a huge stretch. So basically, what skitzer did is a null tell. The only thing I can really view it as is a dumb mistake, and both town and scum can make dumb mistakes. So really my opinions have not changed. I more so came to a realization that what skitzer did isn't really a scumtell, just a mistake that both town and scum can make.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:31 am

Post by scotmany12 »

EBWOP: For some reason I still think skitzer has voted after he brought up the possibility of the weak doc. He fosed her, not voted for her.
Ether
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Lyrical Rampage
Pronoun:

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:38 am

Post by Ether »

Post 149, Jordan wrote:This is pretty WIFOMy IMO, and also, Yvonne could be poorly playing scum. Poor play =! Town.
Pet peeve here: WIFOM is the game. It is love and science and physics, and it is perfectly relevant. True story.
Post 148, Bookitty wrote:but I will point out that it looked like Ether was trying to scumhunt to me, even though I knew her to be wrong.
This is definitely not the vibe I got from you at the time. In fact, you have said the exact opposite of this.

Having said that, I'd probably vote Ever over you. Probably.

I'm still happiest with my Perfectvote, though. It's great. Why is he still alive?
As I move my vote
Towards your wagon, town is taking note
It fills my head up and gets louder and
LOUDER
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:10 am

Post by Porochaz »

Im interested to hear skitzers comments of whats happened recently because he hasnt really posted much to that effect and considering he is a part of that it would be useful

Also interested in dragonprincess's reread...
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:16 am

Post by Bookitty »

Who is Ever, please?
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:14 am

Post by skitzer »

I'm not exactly sure how to post after this...I think everything I've said so far accounts for everything. I'm not exactly sure what to add. Currently my suspicions are on thedragonsprincess, for weirdish lurkying.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:18 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Ever is me.
thedragonsprincess
thedragonsprincess
Goon
thedragonsprincess
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:47 am

Post by thedragonsprincess »

my strep is taking longer than espected to go away and I dont appreciate being called a lurker. Since you dont seem to understand that I am sick and cant exactly concentrate I have requested replacement
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:51 am

Post by Bookitty »

I don't agree that you should be replaced, thedragonsprincess. I would very much value your input. In addition, I don't think you should take Skitzer's opinion very much to heart, considering his complete lack of attention to this game.

It's likely that he's just trying to distract attention from his own failings. You are valuable to this game and I for one would like you to stay.
thedragonsprincess
thedragonsprincess
Goon
thedragonsprincess
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:58 am

Post by thedragonsprincess »

thank you bookitty but I dont think I should be accused of lurking when a) I already posted that I am sick and b) it is also christmas and there is such a thing as being with family this time of year. If I am going to be criticized every time something like this happens Im not so sure i WANT to be part of this game
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:00 am

Post by skitzer »

Sorry, I didn't realize you were still sick. Thank you for clearing that up.

Heh, I had something similar to strep too.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:11 am

Post by scotmany12 »

thedragonsprincess wrote:hey guys sorry im still here.... ive been extremely sick lately and havent been able to concentrate enough to do a reread. im feelin somewhat ok today..... may be able to do a full reread later today; if not today then definately tomorrow
To be fair dragon, this was your last post before those two. It says you are going to do a rereard no later than the day after. You did not do what you said, so of course people are going to grow a little suspicious. Now you didn't update us with your condition, so I think people are entitled to think that you were lurking. I think you are overreacting a little bit.
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:13 pm

Post by Patrick »

Ok. Lulubelle replaces thedragonprincess. Welcome to the game.
Primpod 11:13 pm
chamber can you please come to ukmeet
i would love to finally touch your face
Lulubelle
Lulubelle
Goon
Lulubelle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:15 pm

Post by Lulubelle »

Yo. Die scum die.

Unvote
ckillor
ckillor
Goon
ckillor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:45 am

Post by ckillor »

AH. sorry bout the inactiveity. i will definently post something today. i promise on the ghosts of christmas past, present and future
My bandwagon can beat up your bandwagon.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2007 3:45 pm

Post by Porochaz »

ckillor YOU LIE!!!
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Ether
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Lyrical Rampage
Pronoun:

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2007 12:28 am

Post by Ether »

Post 156, Ether wrote:
Post 148, Bookitty wrote:but I will point out that it looked like Ether was trying to scumhunt to me, even though I knew her to be wrong.
This is definitely not the vibe I got from you at the time. In fact, you have said the exact opposite of this.
This is another of those implied questions: why the contradiction?
Post 156, Ether wrote:I'm still happiest with my Perfectvote, though. It's great. Why is he still alive?
And this is a serious question to everyone.
As I move my vote
Towards your wagon, town is taking note
It fills my head up and gets louder and
LOUDER
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2007 12:52 am

Post by JDodge »

Because skitzer's lone tell is still more solid than the various points against perfect.
stream

ffxiv/speedrunning sometimes/other things?
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2007 4:04 am

Post by Bookitty »

@Ether:

This is the problem with trying to answer your questions, Ether. You "have a feeling" or get "a vibe", and how am I supposed to answer that? You don't provide any evidence for it, it's all gut reaction, so far as I can see, and then you expect concrete answers?

Two quotes from me that you have ignored, though, in making these vague and unsubstantiated "vibe" accusations.
Bookitty wrote:You're wrong. I don't know if you're scum being deliberately wrong, or town suffering from confirmation bias, but you're wrong.
Bookitty wrote:It's possible you're scum. I don't really think so, but your persistent tunnelling is really weird, Ether. If you're town, you're tunnelling to the extent that it's derailing all other discussion.
I don't really think you can complain when you come in accusing someone of being scum with counterintuitive reasoning, and they think your case is crap and wonder if you're scum as a result. I think that's a normal reaction.

That said, do you really want to derail the discussion back to this again?
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2007 5:25 am

Post by Gorrad »

JDodge wrote:Because skitzer's lone tell is still more solid than the various points against perfect.
Agreed, but Yvonne's play is worse.
I will not assume everyone with blue eyes has Mako poisoning
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2007 5:39 am

Post by JDodge »

Gorrad wrote:
JDodge wrote:Because skitzer's lone tell is still more solid than the various points against perfect.
Agreed, but Yvonne's play is worse.
i see them as roughly equal; if the skitzer wagon loses more steam i'll probably switch my vote over to her
stream

ffxiv/speedrunning sometimes/other things?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”