Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #793 (isolation #0) » Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:35 am

Post by kuribo »

Talk about being put in the hotseat right off the bat! :)

Anyway, I'll post in a bit, gonna need the chance to read more of this. (Having read some while I was awaiting confirmation that I'd replace FL)
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #799 (isolation #1) » Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:00 am

Post by kuribo »

Skruffs wrote:
So I am pretty sure that you are not the remaining townie, kuribo.
I am, but, God... looking over FL's posts, I'm not sure what the hell the guy was thinking. I'll give a blow-by-blow analysis of the game either later today or sometime tomorrow.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #803 (isolation #2) » Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:54 am

Post by kuribo »

Early Warning Forecast:

Aside from myself, there's only one townie left--- that means that four of you are scum.

It also means that I will probably be lynched.

I can't get much of a read on Scruffs because he does seem genuinely town to me, and if I had been playing earlier, I'd have found FL scummy. I can guarantee to a degree that if Scruffs is mafia, his remaining scum partner is Elmo. Why? He already said he'd be lynching FL and using Elmo as his pawn. They both got rid of Kaleidescope early on, too. Either they're AD mafia and did some serious bussing, or they're PA mafia. I'd lean toward the latter. Scruffs did not vote for ryan, and ChaosOmega (before Elmo came along) tossed a meaningless vote onto ryan. Ryan's scumbudies are Scruffs and Elmo.

So that's two down, three counting me, three to go, and I need to figure out which of you is the last townie standing, because in all likelihood I'll be lynched. Here we go.

DragonsofSummer and Pug had nearly identical lists of who to nom. At the bottom of one another's lists, with FL and Mneme in reversed spots at 1 and 2. Pug also wanted to know why DoS deserved a nom. Could be one of those deals where it's too obvious to be the truth, but I think I'm on to something here.

That leaves Mneme, who I believe to be the remaining floater alongside myself.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #804 (isolation #3) » Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:56 am

Post by kuribo »

Oh, also worth noting is that Scruffs was chosen by ryan as HoH.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #809 (isolation #4) » Tue Dec 25, 2007 1:45 am

Post by kuribo »

Skruffs wrote: Considering everyone in the game wants Mneme out - why would I have spared her (or DOS for that matter) to put Elmo - wwho most everyone put in the middle of their list?
Because if Mneme is the last floater with me, it doesn't matter. Both scumgroups will know who the other two are. There's no point in hiding your actions anymore, it'll all come down to who gets the last HoH.

And the part about "not much of a read," I typed that while I was still reading. Forgot to go back and delete.

No, that doesn't make Elmo townie. I am town, therefore one of you is scum. However, because of the links I showed, I think you're both scum.

As for the voting patterns, it's simple--- scum lie, distance, bus, and so on. You could have had any number of reasons for voting Mneme. For one, you guys have failed to realize that you need more townies alive than you have--- Once the game gets down to two from each alliance, it's going to be a crapshoot.

"Everyone" wants Mneme out because everyone but me and Mneme are town, the rest of you are mafia. That's a non-argument, right there.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #848 (isolation #5) » Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:13 am

Post by kuribo »

Once I was evicted, I couldn't toss the HoH back to Scruffs anyway, so town was screwed.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”