Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2825 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:24 am

Post by Papa Zito »

In post 2812, pirate mollie wrote:are you asking me if I trust them or do I trust that they have enough info to blow the game open?
Either or both. I don't trust that slot at all, I'm a bit bewildered that nobody is pushing it, but I'm also tempted by the notion that the game is solvable. I think you're town in this game and you have access to more information than I do so I'm willing to follow your lead.
you lost me when you started townreading kagami for the reasons you gave.
I understand you have some sort of personal issue with Kagami that's super unclear because neither of you can even agree on what the fundamental problem is and I can't read the source material myself. The confirmed info I have on Kagami is the orb passing which I've gone over already and the ability to created neighborhoods which is whatever. I don't understand why one scum would hold orbs and another pass them - that doesn't make sense from a team-working-together perspective. I don't understand why the scum team would be passing any orbs at all when gathering them seems to be a thing. I also don't understand why infinity would hang onto his orb when he was under threat instead of handing it off to Kagami who wasn't. (this is another quiet reason I'd like to see dreamer hang btw)
I am thinking that it is you and staeg. usually scum don't burn bridges in the way that camn and kagami are doing. when there is this level of ill will it is usually tvt. given enough time fences are usually mended. usually. when its svt then that the bridge is usually burnt beyond repair. there is not coming back from it.
I don't understand why I've been linked with Staeg. At all. Then again, I also don't understand why I'm being scumread, primarily because nobody will bother giving a reason and instead just repeat my name over and over. (this should be a giant red flag but /shrug) If you can articulate a reason for this scumread I'd be glad to talk about it. If you can't that's a signal for you to re-evaluate.
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2826 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:29 am

Post by Nahdia »

it's more PoE than anything, unfortunately.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2827 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:09 am

Post by Desperado »

flawed poe
;)
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2828 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:23 am

Post by Kagami »

There's something wrong with the communication lines. What happened last night doesn't seem possible unless there's another hood out there, or some communication traveled through a scum PT, or someone is lying.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2829 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:24 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

gee
balance among all things
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2830 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:24 am

Post by Papa Zito »

Are you talking about the orb going missing or something else.
Kappa
Just Monika
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2831 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:25 am

Post by Kagami »

Dunn, how did you know Desp was being protected without knowing it was nahdia who did it?
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2832 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:29 am

Post by Kagami »

Scum eavesdropper explains a heck of a lot, so I think we should get to the bottom of where any mystery hoods came from.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2833 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:30 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

or just lynch zito ffs
balance among all things
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2834 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:21 am

Post by Papa Zito »

I'll take that as a something else.
Kappa
Just Monika
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2835 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:38 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2822, camntsuki wrote:
In post 2815, pirate mollie wrote:I am not offended by you calling me a bitch by the way cos sometimes I am.
>I<
think you are charming, and a delight. So there.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2836 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:15 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2825, Papa Zito wrote:Either or both. I don't trust that slot at all, I'm a bit bewildered that nobody is pushing it, but I'm also tempted by the notion that the game is solvable. I think you're town in this game and you have access to more information than I do so I'm willing to follow your lead.
I don't think they have solved anything. I think that it is possible that they think they have.

I am thinking that they are town based on the reasons that I have already laid out. twice.

I think that if they are scum then so is kagami.
I understand you have some sort of personal issue with Kagami that's super unclear because neither of you can even agree on what the fundamental problem is and I can't read the source material myself. The confirmed info I have on Kagami is the orb passing which I've gone over already and the ability to created neighborhoods which is whatever. I don't understand why one scum would hold orbs and another pass them - that doesn't make sense from a team-working-together perspective. I don't understand why the scum team would be passing any orbs at all when gathering them seems to be a thing. I also don't understand why infinity would hang onto his orb when he was under threat instead of handing it off to Kagami who wasn't. (this is another quiet reason I'd like to see dreamer hang btw)
I do not have some personal issue with kagami.

my issue with her is:

she is not reading my posts. so she has missed my reachouts.

she is not reading my posts. so she has missed where I said that this might be a miscommunication and my apology with my contribution with that.

she is not reading my posts. so she missed my half-claim.

she is not reading my posts. so she isn't seeing important game relevant information.

I don't take it personally cos she is not really reading staeg's and desp's.

not to mention she is ignoring every single person who is asking her a pointed game relevant question. tbf I suppose she is answering some, but she is certainly being selective about which 1s she answers. <------ not 1 single person other than desp and I trying to make her accountable for her play. not 1. every1 is townreading her.

gee.....why on earth wld scum!kagami give away the orbs only to have scum!infinity to hold onto his? to me the answer is super simple: to allow them to accumulate in town's hands and then nk them. easiest way to get all of the orbs in scum's hands while appearing very town in the process.

I
really
don't like you trying to trivialize my game relevant concerns with her by marginalizing them and calling them personal I really don't. why:

cos it feeds kagami's bullshit of ignoring my posts and any questions that try to make her accountable. essentially you are giving half the game the ammunition to ignore every point I try to make.

that staeg is voting kagami is probably the most ringing endorsement of kagami being town so far. cos I think staeg is scum.
I don't understand why I've been linked with Staeg. At all. Then again, I also don't understand why I'm being scumread, primarily because nobody will bother giving a reason and instead just repeat my name over and over. (this should be a giant red flag but /shrug) If you can articulate a reason for this scumread I'd be glad to talk about it. If you can't that's a signal for you to re-evaluate.
you are linked with staeg cos the 2 of you are scum by poe. I agree with nahdia in this.

I have re-evaluated. I have re-evaluated until my eyeballs bleed.

is kagami voting you rn? nope. I am not even sure she is scumreading you at this point. she seems to be fishing for more info so that she can construct a narrative if you flip town. but that might be me tunneling.

I think your lynch will clarify a lot of things for a lot of pple. nahdia and I have said we are scum reading you by poe. desp is scumreading you cos he is convinced that kagami gave the orb to you and there won't be any support for her lynch. I think the pple you ought to be pushing are the 1s who have scumread you all game but suddenly seem to be having cold feet and aren't saying so.

basically I guess it boils down to that you are a compromise lynch and I don't feel good about it. I can't fight your fight for you. you have to do it. I tried to help as much as I can to at least give you a fair shot even if you are scum. I wld much rather lynch dreamz than you. I cannot for 1 second believe that he thinks that desp/dunn/me/you I forget who else are scum. like no way. even if he is town he still needs to be lynched. like now.

I said that dreamz shld be vigged d1. I wish rc wld have listened to THAT if he was listening to me at all.

anyway here: Image
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2837 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:16 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2835, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 2822, camntsuki wrote:
In post 2815, pirate mollie wrote:I am not offended by you calling me a bitch by the way cos sometimes I am.
>I<
think you are charming, and a delight. So there.
I AM SORRY CAMN THAT IS NOT THE IMAGE I WANTED TO POST!!!

its this 1: Image

not sure how that 1 popped up.
whew!
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #2838 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:20 am

Post by Katsuki »

In post 2818, Desperado wrote:Nahdia
pirate mollie
dunnstral

Staeg
drealmerz

--------------- <--------- Line of Lynchability

Camnsuki

Papa Zito
Kagami
You're reads are fucking horrible just like back in Tales of You when you handed the scum team the win when I had virtually the entire scum team caught. At least Zito is probably scum.

Staeg is the best lynch today and if he's by some miracle down you can have our lynch after but Staeg today Zito tomorrow.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2839 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:23 am

Post by Desperado »

this dude is really bringing up a game from 3 years ago

again
;)
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #2840 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:38 am

Post by Fate »

Phoenix teaches us courage to let go of security and comfort. If you knew full well you would always be reborn, could you not face death as an old friend?

Vote Count:

camntsuki (0):
drealmerz7 (1); Papa Zito
Papa Zito (2): dreamerz7, Nahdia
Dunnstral (0):
Kagami (1): Staeg
pirate mollie (0):
Staeg (2): camntsuki, Kagami
Desperado (0):
Nahdia (0):

Not Voting: Desperado, pirate mollie

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to banish.

Deadline:
Feburary 7th 9am EDT
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2841 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:50 am

Post by Papa Zito »

In post 2836, pirate mollie wrote:I am thinking that they are town based on the reasons that I have already laid out. twice.
This isn't at all clear based on your iso fyi. But I got my answer so ok.
I
really
don't like you trying to trivialize my game relevant concerns with her by marginalizing them and calling them personal I really don't.
You're claiming Kagami isn't reading your posts. Kagami claims she is. What conclusion am I supposed to draw here? Again, without access to the source I have 0 way to judge any of this for myself. I asked Kagami to paraphrase what's in your chat as a method of indirect access
so I can do this
but she has yet to do so. Beyond that there's nothing I can do or say on this topic. So instead in regards to Kagami I must rely on the evidence I have in the game thread.
gee.....why on earth wld scum!kagami give away the orbs only to have scum!infinity to hold onto his? to me the answer is super simple: to allow them to accumulate in town's hands and then nk them. easiest way to get all of the orbs in scum's hands while appearing very town in the process.
That narrative, again, doesn't make any sense. If the point of giving away the orbs was to gain town cred why oh why wouldn't infinity do the same? Infinity clearly could have used some town cred amirite? I also don't buy the NK bit given A) protective roles; B) investigative roles; C) town trading.

The logic here is simple.

Given: Passing an orb = town cred
Given: Infinity started the game with an orb (yes? nobody's disputed this)
Given: Infinity needed town cred
Given: Infinity was lynched with an orb in his possession

Therefore: Infinity had some incentive to keep his orb that was greater than his incentive to gain town cred

The only incentive I can think of here is to gather all the orbs together. This makes Kagami likely town for passing along not one but
two
orbs.
you are linked with staeg cos the 2 of you are scum by poe. I agree with nahdia in this.
Shrug. I can't do anything about PoE but I question the hell out of it given we don't have any clears.
I think your lynch will clarify a lot of things for a lot of pple.
Really? When I flip town what exactly is going to be clarified?
Kappa
Just Monika
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2842 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:40 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2841, Papa Zito wrote:This isn't at all clear based on your iso fyi. But I got my answer so ok.
its in
You're claiming Kagami isn't reading your posts. Kagami claims she is. What conclusion am I supposed to draw here? Again, without access to the source I have 0 way to judge any of this for myself. I asked Kagami to paraphrase what's in your chat as a method of indirect access
so I can do this
but she has yet to do so. Beyond that there's nothing I can do or say on this topic. So instead in regards to Kagami I must rely on the evidence I have in the game thread.
did she say she was reading my posts before or after she finally admitted that she missed my partial claim? was this before or after she messed up staeg's role claim? was this before or after desp asked some pertinent questions that she ignored?

I mean the evidence is pretty apparent in this game thread, it isn't like it is hard to find. she is selectively reading the game.
Therefore: Infinity had some incentive to keep his orThe only incentive I can think of here is to gather all the orbs together. This makes Kagami likely town for passing along not one but
two
orbs.
I believe I said this. in the post you quoted.
Shrug. I can't do anything about PoE but I question the hell out of it given we don't have any clears.
are you calling desp uncleared when nahdia is saying that she protected him?

why aren't you going after the pple who have scumread you all game and suddenly are deaf dumb and blind to your appeal for more info. I want staeg and dreamz lynched before you. staeg cos I think he is scum and dreamz cos even if he is town I think he is working against town's best interest. like blocking desp.
Really? When I flip town what exactly is going to be clarified?
if you flip scum then it is a clear path to scum!staeg I think.

if you flip town it will force some pple to re-evaluate. my biggest fear is that town will turn on each other and lynch outside their fwendship circle.

I think the 2 players you shld be talking to are kagami and camn. ask them if they still have you as scum. if so why.

I think that wld be a lot more productive and a lot more beneficial than arguing with me, who for the most part doesn't want you lynched except that poe points to you.
whew!
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2843 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:50 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

can someone pass me an orb and get towncred and then I'll pass an orb for some towncred back to you and then you pass it back to me for more and then I back to you for more?
balance among all things
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2844 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:06 am

Post by Papa Zito »

In post 2842, pirate mollie wrote:I think the 2 players you shld be talking to are kagami and camn. ask them if they still have you as scum. if so why.

I think that wld be a lot more productive and a lot more beneficial than arguing with me, who for the most part doesn't want you lynched except that poe points to you.
Kagami has me as town last I looked. I don't feel any particular need to talk to Kagami for reasons stated. I also see her attempting to gamesolve which I don't feel the need to interfere with. Anyway we clearly see that slot differently which is fine but I'm not gonna support a wagon there (hello Staeg).

I already know Camn has me as scum yes. If I try to ask why I will get snark. I don't really feel inclined to listen to snark. And if the reason is just PoE again I dunno what that accomplishes.

I'm basically talking to you cuz you're the only one really willing to play the game with me.
Kappa
Just Monika
camntsuki
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2845 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:15 am

Post by camntsuki »

your thin justification for jumping on our wagon day 1 still rings in my ears, for one.
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2846 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:19 am

Post by Papa Zito »

In post 2845, camntsuki wrote:your thin justification for jumping on our wagon day 1 still rings in my ears, for one.
Say more words.
Kappa
Just Monika
camntsuki
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2847 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:29 am

Post by camntsuki »

your lack of any real offense this game for two.
except your game-long tunnel on dreamerz, of course. that's easy.
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2848 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:31 am

Post by Papa Zito »

No more words. Ok.
In post 2847, camntsuki wrote:your lack of any real offense this game for two.
except your game-long tunnel on dreamerz, of course. that's easy.
This has been explained. Insert mollie-style rant here.
Kappa
Just Monika
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2849 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:40 am

Post by pirate mollie »

zito can you give a readslist plz? and mebbe some reasons why you think that? I know you are working with limited information but it wld help I think.
whew!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”