Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2325 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:51 am

Post by Andrius »

In post 2309, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 2287, Andrius wrote:See this just sounds like bull to me.
If I'm like Nacho you're scum.
And you're like, 'Andy you're off'. I'd be like what no. That's got to be the easiest way to deflect.

I mean if you were like ANDY MY (insert family member here) JUST DIED AND I AM SO OFF YOU HAVE NO IDEA I'd be like YEAH ACTUALLY I DO HAVE AN IDEA.
But if you just go 'no you're off' then that's nothing to me.
I was referring to the distinction in telling me that I was wrong as opposed to taking it as an attack on you as a person.
I may not be reading this 100% because I'm not entirely sure what you're asking.

But I think my issue with it lies in the there's no way out of that ravine - all you're doing is leading to a 'I think you're wrong' 'No I'm not' but without BECAUSE's or HOW/WHYs this cannot get anywhere.
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2326 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:51 am

Post by Tammy »

I still don't but gerrys role as he's claiming it. I do not think there is a role in the game that confirms or semi confirms people to each other.

He needs to fully out his role.
I am in the top 90% of scumhunters onsite!
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2327 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:52 am

Post by Andrius »

In post 2324, gerryoat wrote:
In post 2320, gerryoat wrote:im maf trying to push a mislynch
I've got nothing for this.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2328 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:53 am

Post by Andrius »

I disagree because Masons and Brothers and Friendly Neighbors all exist.
Seeking Masons make a lot of sense for A PAIR OF SOCKS or something. This is the type of thing that SpyreX would be giddy over. Masons are strong but if the need to seek each other that helps. Maybe throw in a traitor and really ham up the seeking vibes in-thread?
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2329 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:54 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

I'm giddy over it, this is just not the time for it
balance among all things
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2330 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:55 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 780, Andrius wrote:Which is, frankly, a stupid thing to put into role pms but whatever it doesn't add anything to the game and basically encourages spam/shit/empty posting as EP realized because he TOLD US NOT TO SPAM POST THE WORDS.
This is more of a slight to EP than anyone else; he's saying that the minigame itself is encouraging spam posting and is encouraging empty posting. He feels that you're interacting with people for the sake of interacting and he feels that you're padding your posts with moist in order to increase post count.

I don't think it's personal as much as it is ridiculous.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2331 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:56 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 2325, Andrius wrote:but without BECAUSE's or HOW/WHYs this cannot get anywhere.
I absolutely agree with this.
But we're also not getting anywhere if you don't understand the intent behind my posting.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2332 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:56 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 2328, Andrius wrote:I disagree because Masons and Brothers and Friendly Neighbors all exist.
Seeking Masons make a lot of sense for A PAIR OF SOCKS or something. This is the type of thing that SpyreX would be giddy over. Masons are strong but if the need to seek each other that helps. Maybe throw in a traitor and really ham up the seeking vibes in-thread?
They exist.

I do not believe he has that role.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2333 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:56 am

Post by gerryoat »

In post 2326, Tammy wrote:I still don't but gerrys role as he's claiming it. I do not think there is a role in the game that confirms or semi confirms people to each other.

He needs to fully out his role.
no
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2334 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:56 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 2323, gerryoat wrote:how many votes on creature
He's at L-1.

Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2335 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:57 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 2330, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 780, Andrius wrote:Which is, frankly, a stupid thing to put into role pms but whatever it doesn't add anything to the game and basically encourages spam/shit/empty posting as EP realized because he TOLD US NOT TO SPAM POST THE WORDS.
This is more of a slight to EP than anyone else; he's saying that the minigame itself is encouraging spam posting and is encouraging empty posting. He feels that you're interacting with people for the sake of interacting and he feels that you're padding your posts with moist in order to increase post count.

No he doesn't. It's personal but go kiss his ass.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2336 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:57 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

I think it is scummy fabrication of an issue (andrius and his issue with the minigame)
balance among all things
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2337 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:57 am

Post by gerryoat »

anyway my reason for scumreading creature is from past experience from memory
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2338 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:57 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 2335, Tammy wrote:
In post 2330, Nachomamma8 wrote:

No he doesn't. It's personal but go kiss his ass.
That's not what's happening here.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2339 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:58 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 2337, gerryoat wrote:anyway my reason for scumreading creature is from past experience from memory
so he looks similar to what game?
why? because he's been beetlejuicing a lot?

Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2340 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:00 am

Post by Tammy »

I'm literally THE ONLY PETSON he gave the smack down on for enjoying the game and pointed out it was because it was me.

THATS FUCKING PERSONAL
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2341 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:01 am

Post by Creature »

I think this beetlejuicing trend needs to stop. I post if I have something to say, if someone mentions me and I post, it doesn't mean I'm scum who only appears if I feel endangered.
Sigh
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2342 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:01 am

Post by Andrius »

In post 2313, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 2287, Andrius wrote:Because Tammy was the one I was scumreading off her tone?
Is it this hard to understand?

Like if you take Tammy's posting and replace her name with [GERRYOAT, FB, Nos] it'd be entirely different.
WHO says it is key.

I really feel like there's a disconnect here but I'm ok dropping this and moving on because this is our ONLY source of contention for a number of people.
It's hard to understand because why is Tammy being playful scummy?
Why wouldn't anyone participate in the moist game scummy unless they shared your viewpoint (or why did you expect her to share it?)
It was a tone thing.
Again, I read it and basically went 'this might be scum tammy trying to blend in with the early game vibes'. The mod-provided shenanigans allow for yet another venue for people to commiserate over, sure, but its also exactly where I would expect scum to be. I see that and go 'scum are definitely going to hide in it there's no way they all sit out'. Like I would literally be ok lynching/killing every person competing for moist because there's got to be scum in there. NOT ALL, NOT MOST, NOT MANY, but at least one. Because its such a great place to hide in. Its mod-sanctioned so everyone knows about it.

No more words on that.

I think people are hung up on the WHY TAMMY THOUGH and not literally anyone else. This isn't a calculated thing.
I thought your tone was weird so I said something. FB and Maria playing games is par for the course. I don't know Fro99er but he reminds me of UT so there's automatically a threshold for bullshit involved.

There's also the key difference where I was SCUM in THE THING and thus didn't actually have to discern anyone's alignment. I just townread people for convenience's sake, bussed every scumbuddy but Magna, and townread the people who were too convenient not to TR (Tammy) or where there was a clear tactical advantage to do so (SpyreX, UT).
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2343 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:02 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 2340, Tammy wrote:I'm literally THE ONLY PETSON he gave the smack down on for enjoying the game and pointed out it was because it was me.

THATS FUCKING PERSONAL
The reason that it was significant that it was you was because of meta expectations, not because he thought that you didn't deserve to have fun.

Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2344 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:02 am

Post by Tammy »

And drealmerz right that it's a scummy fabrication of an issue because it wasn't actually an issue. I had fun in rvs, forgot later that day all about moist when trying to read and follow people's scum reads in Arthur, but his argument is a bullshit you were having fun. You no one else.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2345 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:03 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 2343, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 2340, Tammy wrote:I'm literally THE ONLY PETSON he gave the smack down on for enjoying the game and pointed out it was because it was me.

THATS FUCKING PERSONAL
The reason that it was significant that it was you was because of meta expectations, not because he thought that you didn't deserve to have fun.

What nets expectations? Huh? That I don't have fun?

Wtf
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2346 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:03 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 2343, Nachomamma8 wrote:

THATS FUCKING PERSONAL

And that's exactly what it is
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2347 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:04 am

Post by Andrius »

In post 2332, Tammy wrote:
In post 2328, Andrius wrote:I disagree because Masons and Brothers and Friendly Neighbors all exist.
They exist.

I do not believe he has that role.
Most mods wouldn't do something like this because its not normal.
EP is not most mods.
SpyreX is the gold standard for design.
So I'm willing to believe something NOT NORMAL and FANCY might make it into this game.
We're allowed to disagree on this but I'm making a case for it in case I die here as the THIRD OPTION.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2348 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:05 am

Post by Tammy »

I PROBABLY WOULDNT HAVE PISTED IN RVS BE AUSE I WAS IN BED AND WOUKDNT HAVE BEEN CHECKING TO SEE IF THE DAMN GAME OPENED VERY VERY DOUBTFULLY.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2349 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:05 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 2342, Andrius wrote:Again, I read it and basically went 'this might be scum tammy trying to blend in with the early game vibes'. The mod-provided shenanigans allow for yet another venue for people to commiserate over, sure, but its also exactly where I would expect scum to be. I see that and go 'scum are definitely going to hide in it there's no way they all sit out'. Like I would literally be ok lynching/killing every person competing for moist because there's got to be scum in there. NOT ALL, NOT MOST, NOT MANY, but at least one. Because its such a great place to hide in. Its mod-sanctioned so everyone knows about it.
I was hung up on it because it's something I disagree with and something I think is exceedingly silly.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”