shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:44 am

Post by shaft.ed »

TSQ wrote: I don't really have any anti town things to lie about.
What sort of pro-town things could you possibly have to lie about?
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:44 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

Also, let me note that while I was typing this shaft.ed posted, IGNORING the second reply, and substantively responding to the first and second. This is a Solid town tell for me from shaft.ed.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:46 am

Post by shaft.ed »

What happens when I reply to both then?
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:47 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

You're arguing substntively still. In fact, you didn't even attempt to score a point off of the second point, but rather simply asked me to clarify.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:51 am

Post by ZONEACE »

ugh, shea, you are so pointless, im not even gonna waste my vote on you. you have nothing to add to the game, you're just an annoyance is best ignored i see. You still havent explained how you would have anything protown to lie about. Why do you keep setting up a defense for your future lies? Honestly, your presence in this game is without anything point. We don't need you. but its not even worth it to lynch you.

So anyone that actually can make a difference in this game and wants the town to win have anything to add?
Late twenties, early Thursdays
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:54 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

ZONEACE wrote:ugh, shea, you are so pointless, im not even gonna waste my vote on you. you have nothing to add to the game, you're just an annoyance is best ignored i see. You still havent explained how you would have anything protown to lie about. Why do you keep setting up a defense for your future lies? Honestly, your presence in this game is without anything point. We don't need you. but its not even worth it to lynch you.

So anyone that actually can make a difference in this game and wants the town to win have anything to add?
Thats your response? Seriously? Thats it? You're just going to roll over and die?

P.S. I already explained how that was a false argument, and not one I'm actually persueing.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:58 am

Post by ZONEACE »

Thestatusquo wrote: P.S. I already explained how that was a false argument, and not one I'm actually persueing.

So you're just including more useless shit in this game that we dont need. First arguments about examples for games that aren't this one, now arguments about how you lying is ok but really you're faking the arguments. And how is anything I did a scumtell when you keep lying and distracting from the game at hand? Honestly, are you even trying to be town in this game? Really, I want to know. are you going to continue being as anti-town as possible or are you really gonna try and help us win? Cause if you're going to go one being a useless twat and working against us, then please, have yourself replaced so we can, you know, actually play the game.
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:03 am

Post by JDodge »

Ha. What a load of bullshit.

The only person being a useless twat working against us is you, ZONEFACE. Any little argument against you, you brush off as OMGUS for out-of-game reasons. Pull your head out of your ass and start playing the game, please.

I'll post more this evening.
stream

ffxiv/speedrunning sometimes/other things?
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:07 am

Post by ZONEACE »

Umm ive been playing htis game, ive given soilid reasons for my vote. Shea on the other hand continues to lie, and distract from this game by talking about OTHER GAMES. and its cute you defending your friend. maybe take a look at the fact that he's lying, and defending anyone willing to lie.
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:24 am

Post by JDodge »

ZONEACE wrote:Umm ive been playing htis game, ive given soilid reasons for my vote. Shea on the other hand continues to lie, and distract from this game by talking about OTHER GAMES. and its cute you defending your friend. maybe take a look at the fact that he's lying, and defending anyone willing to lie.
Yep, go ahead and chalk up my attacks to out-of-game reasoning too. Really makes your non-existent case look tons better. Give me an example of your so-called solid reasons.
stream

ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:35 am

Post by ZONEACE »

We know the roles. WE know that unless we lynch shea, we will lynch a power role. Its day one, most lynches day one are townies, so odds are, we're gonna lynch a powerrole. Why not let night one happen, so we can get, you know, so facts and then go from there. Honestly, what is so damn hard about understanding that No Lynch is a GOOD IDEA. I HATE SHEA and would love nothing more than for him to be out of this game, but its not a smart play. No Lynch is the play today. Tomorrow, it may be shea, but today no. If we HAD to lynch someone today, then yes, he would be the choice because we gurantee we don't lose a protown power. But we DONT HAVE TO LYNCH somoene today, and doing so will likely be detrimental to the town. So why risk it? Why not wait til we have you, at least a little real info to go on.
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:42 am

Post by JDodge »

ZONEACE wrote:I HATE SHEA and would love nothing more than for him to be out of this game
WINNAR

i can has proven his bias now?
stream

ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:46 am

Post by ZONEACE »

Honestly, was it any secret that I can't stand shea? He likes to regulary harrass me on AIM as well as here.

Did you happen to miss the part of my post where i said he wasnt the lynch today? Yes i have a personal bia but unlike him however, i can put that aside in this game. I don't want to lynch him today. If i were as biased as you claim I'd be voting for him since the first moment of the day and wouldn't unvote until one of us was dead.
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:53 am

Post by JDodge »

ZONEACE wrote:Honestly, was it any secret that I can't stand shea? He likes to regulary harrass me on AIM as well as here.

Did you happen to miss the part of my post where i said he wasnt the lynch today? Yes i have a personal bia but unlike him however, i can put that aside in this game. I don't want to lynch him today. If i were as biased as you claim I'd be voting for him since the first moment of the day and wouldn't unvote until one of us was dead.
This is :NOTTRUE:

Your not voting him is irrelevant. You don't need to vote someone to have a bias against them.
stream

ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:54 am

Post by ZONEACE »

so you're claiming you don't have a bias? and neither does he? Please, thats BS. I admitted my bias, but it's not affecting my play. Its there, but its not going to influence my vote.
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:56 am

Post by JDodge »

ZONEACE wrote:so you're claiming you don't have a bias? and neither does he? Please, thats BS. I admitted my bias, but it's not affecting my play. Its there, but its not going to influence my vote.
No, I don't have a bias. You aren't trying to vote him out; you're trying to antagonize him so he replaces out so you don't have to deal with him. Which is
incredibly
childish and immature.
stream

ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:58 am

Post by ZONEACE »

thats a fucking lie

Im trying to point out that his logic is crap and that he is lying and advocating others to lie. which is exactly what he's doing.
mathcam
mathcam
Captain Observant
mathcam
Captain Observant
Captain Observant

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:27 pm

Post by mathcam »

Man, what a headache.

JDodge: That's really all you wanted to discuss after about a week of not posting any content?

TSQ: By your logic, does JDodge's post 411 make him scum? Seems to fit the same mold. I find it hard to believe that you think there's no way that ZONEACE's posts come from petulance instead of scumminess.

Adele: Sorry to disappoint, but I fully agree with Shea on this one. I've already conceded that if you can argue that there's something about this game in particular that makes LAL particularly necessary, then I'd be willing to sign up. If it's just the standard meta-argument against lying, then I'd rather leave it up to the individuals how to play their role, and leave it to us to decide whether to punish them afterwards.

Cam
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:44 pm

Post by JDodge »

Nope. I just wanted to contribute something in the meantime whilst I try to find time to do a more in-depth analysis of what has happened recently.
stream

shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:10 pm

Post by shaft.ed »

Mathcam, I agree with your 411 post theory and I think TSQ's "trap" was poor especially as it was targeted at a player he knew would love to take the opportunity to make him look like an ass.

In regards to LAL, this has been mentioned but not clearly, one of the main reasons townie may lie is to protect a power role, vital information in a closed game. However the kinds of information they may lie about here would be much less vital. I think in this instance it is in the town's interest to let people know they are at least extremely likely to be lynched if the lie. I would prefer a hardfast "you will be lynched" however.

Finally you seem to pop in with relevant information to the current topics with good insights, but would you mind doing a rundown of the players as TSQ requested?
mathcam
mathcam
Captain Observant
mathcam
Captain Observant
Captain Observant

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:36 pm

Post by mathcam »

As to LAL, the situation in mind was lying about whether or not someone was blocked or re-directed with the intent of catching mafia in a trap. I have to admit that I don't have a concrete scenario that I can think of where this would be advantageous, but I'm not sure I'd want to be posting it even if I did. And if there
is
no such scenario that would benefit the town, do we really have to worry about enforcing a ban against it?

Not to sound too belligerent, but just because TSQ (or anyone) requests something, especially something as laborious as a full run-down of players, doesn't mean we have to comply. In fact, I think you could find almost all the information you're looking for if you went through my posts -- I posted my top three choices for lynch, and have mentioned at least a couple of people I don't find scummy. It's early enough in the game that I don't have particularly strong feelings in either direction on some players -- is it really important that I list these out?.

Cam
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:22 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

Well, I'm not unvoting. *shrug* DWA is one of the strongest tells I've found, and I'm not going to brush it off lightly.

Mathcam: Jdodge is also one of my top suspects in this game. His lurking and argumentation style fit the mold of scum. Right now, I feel we could be viewing some heavy distancing between Jdodge and zoneace. However, I would take this with a grain of salt because Jdodges style ALWAYS seems to be lurky non contributy. Makes him difficult to read. If I had to place him, he'd be in my top 3 scum.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:35 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

:roll:

you strongest scum tell is crap. cause im far from scum. But then again, you really dont care if I am.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:43 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

How would you rate seol as a player, zoneace? I'm wondering...
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:11 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

as far as I know ive never playd with him, so im not about ot comment on his skill.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”