Mini 1856 - This Mafia Game is for pieguyn (Game Over)

pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3775 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:46 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 3774, Nahdia wrote:also sorry ive been kind of ignoring you pie. trying to get to the bottom of something in particular.
yeah I understand. just whatever you do promise me that if you're having reservations about stuff and that if you read what I'm writing and don't understand it that you'll talk through it with me since even though I feel OK about my ability to make cases and stuff, I feel the most sure that I can get through to you if you just interact with me directly.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3776 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:48 pm

Post by pieguyn »

and do promise you'll read through my posts and do the exercise of reading D1 and reading pisskop's posts and what they actually contain and trying to notice what I'm saying about his play since I really just feel like at this point it should be obvious if you look at how things actually played out and not this narrative that he's trying to spin that he "caught all the scum this game".
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3777 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:48 pm

Post by Nahdia »

can you just tell me if i'm being dense or if pisskop's responses to my questions are actually really fucking difficult to parse?
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3778 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:51 pm

Post by pieguyn »

I think his posts are *parsable*, I think he probably just has no compelling explanation for why he ignored Varsoon to the extent that he did and that's why his answer makes no sense.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3779 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:52 pm

Post by Nahdia »

i'm not even following that far. i feel like i ask him something and he answers something completely different. it's like we're on entirely different wavelengths.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

-Zaphkael, 2020
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3780 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:53 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 3770, pisskop wrote:
pisskop wrote:tbh I would have been tempted to believe him were I not stated as having the knowledge.
And setup spec discludes a firm conclusion about them on day1.

Whatdo: if neighborizors?
Whatdo: if serial killers?
Wahtdo: if 3p?

its the 'mess with pie game', and who knew what could happen?
=
pisskop wrote:[quote="In [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 8#p8766478]

I was a nest egg I was building. Rushing that info would not have made it better.
But dropping hints and collecting more information would help later.
This is my read.

You dont 'not get' anything about what Im saying. It makes sense youre fishing for an answer you want.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3781 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:54 pm

Post by pieguyn »

as far as I know his entire answer seems to just be "I ignored it cuz might as well just see how it shakes out", and then when you keep poking over it he just gets pissed off and steps around it because he doesn't want to talk about it in more depth and make it obvious that he has no *real* explanation for it.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3782 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:55 pm

Post by pieguyn »

this is also the same person who kept trying to defend Varsoon D1, for no reason outside of "I don't want to lynch someone I had a hood with", but did not express any actual reason for town reading his *play* the entire D1. so it really shouldn't be surprising that he can't give an adequate answer to this.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3783 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:55 pm

Post by pisskop »

Im sure Ive said it, but by talking inthread, by giving it one night, by haranging wisdom that night, and by letting them rope themselves or clear themselves I was making the best use of my role and since am experienced enough to know how to be a low priority kill I could do that confidently.

Now you either answer my questions or vote nadhia. Im done with you playing games.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3784 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:56 pm

Post by Nahdia »

one word answer. after varsoon claimed d1, you felt he was:

[ ] Town
[ ] Mafia
[ ] Null

say any-fucking-thing else besides one of those single syllable god damn words in response and i will immediately hammer you.

-Zaphkael, 2020
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3785 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:57 pm

Post by pieguyn »

like if you so much as read that last post he's still dodging the question: his entire "read" is that "oh I have a hood with him so I'll see how it shakes out", no actual attempt at all on reading Varsoon's play there or the entire rest of D1 which is what I think you're looking for.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3786 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:58 pm

Post by pisskop »

You really dont see how Pie is, as before, spamming the thread as convenient to finish out the game?
You already dont talk about your pie read, cuz fuck me and screw doing real homework. AtE is better, amirite?

Get real nadhia. Its people who cant make the hard choices I hate being in lylo with. Im not here to give you good feelz or nice words, Im here to express my innocence and give you real evidence that pie is more likely to be scum.

I havent heard refutation or real comment upon either.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3787 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:58 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 3784, Nahdia wrote:one word answer. after varsoon claimed d1, you felt he was:

[ ] Town
[ ] Mafia
[ ] Null

say any-fucking-thing else besides one of those single syllable god damn words in response and i will immediately hammer you.
[ ]----

fuck yourself nad
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3788 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:58 pm

Post by Nahdia »

VOTE: pisskop

-Zaphkael, 2020
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3789 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:58 pm

Post by pisskop »

gg wp pie
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3790 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:58 pm

Post by pieguyn »

I'm town, thank god.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3791 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:59 pm

Post by pieguyn »

thank you so much for having faith in me, I'm actually really legitimately happy right now.

and no I'm not trolling, I'm not *that* sadistic.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3792 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:00 pm

Post by pisskop »

I wanted to quit so many times over.

i really didnt like my position all game.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3793 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:00 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 3787, pisskop wrote:[ ]----

fuck yourself nad
I will
never
be bullied into playing silly reindeer games.

Town or scum. Dont do it.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3794 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:01 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Can I post now
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3795 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:01 pm

Post by Nahdia »

All I wanted you was to claim what your read was on Varsoon and you wouldn't do it, dude.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3796 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:02 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Like, if you consider being asked for your reads so demeaning that you had to immediately throw in the towel and take an action you knew would immediately cause you to lose... wowzers.

-Zaphkael, 2020
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #3797 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:02 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

Pisskop, mafia 1-shot bulletproof traitor I'm-in-all-neighborhoods, was lynched Day 9.

Town wins!
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3798 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:03 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

balance among all things
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3799 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:03 pm

Post by pisskop »

:(

Varsoon really made me sad when I realized he was scum. He just, flopped over.
And then 2 damn ICs
And then no NKs
And then I
had to
push pie. There was literally no other solution but to push pie.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”