shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:42 am

Post by shaft.ed »

Thestatusquo wrote:I think we need to get down to lynching someone for today. I will post the people I am willing to lynch, and why, and the people I am not willing to lynch, and why, later today. I suggest everyone else do the same, or, if you're like zoneace, do the same for NL.
I agree with this sentiment, but we've still had literally no input from Zindaras.

Seol is there anyway he can be proded, asked for an explanation, or replaced?

I think I've been very upfront about my lynch choices for today.
People I would lynch as in a normal game are: Oman*, JDodge, TSQ, Zindaras.
People I would lynch if extra scummy: CKD, Gorgon, Mathcam, myself if from outside my perspective.
People I would lynch only if extra super scummy: Zoneace, YvonneSeer, DAS, and Adele.

*I would actually lynch Oman at a lower threshold than normal given what his power moving into Sylar's hands, or if paired with Adele could potentially do.
YvonneSeer wrote:Anyway, most of you keep mentioning passing the investigative powers to Adele. Mind telling me how we go about doing that without coordination?
This doesn't take any coordination, it's a simple choice of action for yourself or Zoneace. If you're talking about me motivating, you should expect me to target you, Zoneace or DAS tonight. If you want to use such an opportunity to pass on your power to Adele that's up to you, but just remember if Oman is still alive N1 it is the first night choice he can redirect so put your more important night choice second if you have it.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:44 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

Ok, thats how you would rate the roles if there had been no game interaction at all. How about actual game play? How about you plot your players on a Y axis of most scummy, and an X axis of which role you'd rather lynch, and see how that helps you.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:46 am

Post by ZONEACE »

I'd rather not hand over my role to any just yet.
Late twenties, early Thursdays
Seol
Seol
Logical Rampage
Seol
Logical Rampage
Logical Rampage

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:00 am

Post by Seol »

Zindaras has been prodded.
[i]The hungry maw of Twilight snaps, but shall not have its fill,
Until one man hangs by his neck, by half this curs'd town's will[/i]
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:12 pm

Post by shaft.ed »

Seol, would like to request more frequent vote counts please. We're on page 15 with one vote count all game.

Thanks!
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:41 pm

Post by shaft.ed »

OK before I put in a list of who I thought was scum I did a full reread. Below are my assessments of people in a PBP style. It may be a bit confusing. Later I'll sum up my thoughts on everyone based on this analysis.

CKD: Attacking anyone that suggests we not lynch useful power roles. I don't agree with this and I think the stance is slightly scummy, but at least he's been consistent about it starting the game attacking Mathcam and as of late going after me. I would like a better argument from him as to why he thinks his strategy is valid. I think he is taking the approach entirely too literally especially with this statment:
CKD wrote: what is your plan tomorrow? Lynch the second most powerful role?
I can see him as scum either a) trying to make sure useful power roles are open for lynch, or b) latching on to such statements as a means to attack other players since in most games policy lynches (or anti-lynches) can be scummy. Attacks DAS for suggestions as to who Yvonne should target. Seems he doesn't like any "rule" like behavior that restricts play. Grossly mis-represents DAS's defense and turns it into a reason to vote. Backs down after called out by multiple players, TSQ doesn't like his retraction as he sees it as a way to placate the backlash and CKD states that he has no problems with suggestions which was clearly what DAS was doing. I think TSQ's points were valid. Counters a rather decent attack from Gorgon (see Gorgon section) when Gorgon waivers his vote rather easily, seems overly agressive to me. Votes for me because I stated I will no lynch Zoneace today unless he does something incredibly scumm, definitely doesn't like absolutes. Again over-interpreting people's statements as absolutes when they are in fact qualified at least the third time now. States clearly he will lynch based solely on scumminess, he is the anti-ZONACE? or is it anit-me I phail at antinyms.

ZONEACE: FoS's CKD for Cam reaction. Then ignores TSQ and pretty much the whole thread to come in with this useless post:
ZONEFACE wrote: Just for the record, I'm not scum.
Seems to be an attempt to bait TSQ and he bites. After multiple prods by multiple players finally posts something significant, that he wants a no lynch. Further baits TSQ by stating he was attempting a policy lynch on ZONEACE, really not called for. No lynch seems to go very much against meta. Makes a curious argument that there is no point in pressuring anyone today because the information is generally not useful since it only outs power roles. Seems to me this is from a scum perspective as that's the useful thing for scum, but looking back on interactions based on what transpires today can always be helpful. I don't think this is a valid argument. Notices the endless string of non-content from Oman and drops an FoS, stands by his No Lynch unless something drastic happens.

YvonneSeer: First major post is a summary of powers by usefulsness to alignments. Don't think she's correct with The Haitian being very useful if town. Also drags Nathand and Peter roles into being very dangerous as scum with the qualifier if paired with Eden, no comment on their usefulness to town. Not sure if trying to set up a bias here. Argues against loading Adele with powers to fast. Mentions wasting targets on her if everyone were to give them right away. Seems to miss the point that Adele may be worth targeting regardless. Also states that giving her useful roles could give Adele cover later in the game. Seems to already apply to Yvonne, bit hypocritical here. Puts forward the Motivating->Investigator->Absorber strategy of passing roles to Adele. A bit worried this could choreograph too many players moves, but as YvonneSeer is one of the investigators I don't see her proposing passing her power to Adele if she is scum unless they happen to be aligned. Presents what seems to be a false problem in that we haven't coordinated a way to pass investigative powers on to Adele, readdressing her earlier sentiment about the plan, which most saw as too choreographed. Seems a tad scummy to bring this up again.

TSQ: Very intent on getting discussion aside from role interactions going (I agree but the role interactions are just easier to discuss). Didn't go after me even though I made a boneheaded misrepresentation of his statements, not overly eager to pursue. Gives his personal green light to Oman using his redirecting power, not a fan of that. Originates the argument the investigative roles could potentially use false results to hurt the town, I find this to be a distraction and incorrect. Calls out CKD for overreaction to DAS's watcher advice, rightly so. Makes a useful argument against No lynch, but gets mad at me for claiming a delayed cross-post. Votes me without any explanation, gets mad when Gorgon asks why and ZONEACE puts forth a theory. Later points out he voted because I am tunnel visioned on Oman. I admit this is correct I should have been paying more attention to others. This reread has opened my eyes to some poor play by CKD primarily that I did not notice at the time. TSQ curiously defends me against CKD's vote which is in agreement with TSQ, strikes me as quite pro-town. States hopefully in a sarcastic tone:
TSQ wrote: I have much to lie about.
Says we need to start discussing who to lynch, which made me write this monster post, you happy now?

Oman: First words out of his mouth:
Oman wrote: I'm town, so you shouldn't worry.
Then comes forward and asks for advice on whether or not it is "acceptable" to use his powers. This statement stood out:
Oman wrote: please work off the assumption that I'm town here
Later asks if he can redirect the Doc protection to himself. On closer inspection this isn't a mafia tell because the mafia can move the Doc protect anywhere. I do think it is indicative of a strong Sylar tell. Counters JDodge's criticism of the self-protect statement by saying he is the only confirmed townie he knows, this simply deflects the point of JDodge's criticism.

In conversation with Adele states:
Oman wrote: Adele, if you're town I want to target you ASAP. If you're scum, my role in your hands could be very not good.
I fail to see why you would want to target he ASAP if she's town. Especially since we'll never know another's alignment until death. Seems like a useless statement to buddy Adele. Counters my criticism of this statement by stating that not everyone else in the game besides him and Adele can be scum. I don't understand what the point of this statement was, but it looks like he let it slip that either him or Adele (or both) must be scum. Oman then begins his argument against giving Adele investigative roles. I find this anti-town on many levels but I find it scummy in that early he was talking about how cool a pro-town Adele redirector would be. When asked why giving Adele investigative powers is bad he agrees with TSQ saying she could make up results. When Adele and I both point out this is actually a good thing for the town since at worst it will end in a 1:1 trade he suggests that it could be used as a bus'ing tactic (really WTF?). Finally votes me and states I falsified his statements which was not true. After Mathcam votes him he addresses this in thread even though I have asked him to answer specific questions. Does not provide any defense other than "shaft.ed is voting for me primarily based on my role." When presented with Adele's LAL proposal states:
Oman wrote: I will lie through my teeth if i feel it gives me a better chance at winning this game.

DAS: Asks which roles he should NOT protect this night. Wording's a bit queer. Gives a poor analysis as to who Yvonne should target. FoS's Gorgon for vote hopping too much. Doesn't like the roles that CKD has voted for.

JDodge: First to vote Oman for asking whether or not he should use his power and if he can redirect the Doc to self-protect. When backing up his Oman vote he is rather cryptic. Not really liking this, but from my limited play with JDodge seems par for the course.

Adele: Countervotes JDodge for his Oman vote saying his concerns were valid. Runs up an accurate list of who should and shouldn't lend her powers. No likey No lynch. Seems to agree with TSQ that I am too Oman-centric, but also sees validity in my case against Oman. Presents LAL rule specific to this game.

Mathcam: Votes JDodge based on mild scumminess and his anti-town role. Puts forth another strategy (do you always use strategies?) that is a random claiming of investigative results. I find it moot due to the fact that we a) don't have true cops and b) are likely to lose them early in the game. The strategy could be anti-town as it forces the investigative roles hands and may reveal what roles Adele has been given. States his choices for night action are Oman, JDodge and No lynch in that order. No explanations seems to be holding his player reads pretty close to the vest. Does open up a bit to TSQ when asked. Reacts to TSQ's vote for me (because of Oman tunnel vision) by voting Oman after I present my case. Points out to CKD that his system is teh cool and we should be considering both scumminess and town utility when considering who to vote/lynch (which is it now) I agree.

Gorgon: First major contribution is his post against CKD's early play. He notices that CKD starts out by objecting to Mathcams' strategy of "voting" then later ups it to a strategy of "lynching" this is a serious conflict as he backs off the vote stating he's removing his vote based on his thinking that Mathcam was suggesting a lynching strategy. Note that this pretty much mirrors what CKD did in regards to DAS. Kinda like this post more than when I first read it. Strange that he backs off rather easily and switches to a ZONEACE vote based on the no lynch suggestion. Like Adele agrees with TSQ's point that I have tunnel vision in regards to Oman, but also agrees that there is a case against Oman.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:59 pm

Post by curiouskarmadog »

"CKD: Attacking anyone that suggests we not lynch useful power roles." Really is that what I am doing or am I against people making choices for me?

"Votes for me because I stated I will no lynch Zoneace today unless he does something incredibly scumm" Really thats what I did? Any reason to didnt quote my post that had my vote in it?

Who is misrepresenting who here?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:06 pm

Post by shaft.ed »

Finally where do I stand on everyone, list from most scummy to least:

Oman:
Obviously I'm finding Oman the most scummy. He's had many catalogued scummy plays, and has contributed nothing since being confronted with them, which I have found to be a scum tell in 495. He has also been overly eager to claim his towniness which I also find to be a scum tell. Finally his role is most detrimental to the town, so regardless of his usual playstyle he should be making a serious effort to look town today. I'd be happy with an Oman lynch today.

CKD:
He has twice followed a pattern of overstating someone's position and claiming he didn't understand at first thus voting and backing down. Gorgon demonstrated that at least in words, he clearly noticed the difference between voting and lynching in Mathcams statement. He has since gone after and I feel that he is also over simplifying my points and not considering the cost of lynching a useful protown powerrole.

ZONEACE:
I'm not liking his divisive play but while it is antitown I don't think this is scummy. My biggest concern is his push for a No Lynch which seems to go very much against his usual playstyle. Also his argument to back it up has been fairly week. Only thing to note here is that he is pushing th No Lynch when nobody is in any real danger of a lynch right now. Seems the only players that have even had a bit of consideration were CKD and Oman, or perhaps JDodge based on the theory of removing anti-town roles. Thus this behavior is only secondarily scummy.

Gorgon:
I liked his case against CKD, but it was a bit late in coming forth. This could have been an instance of a case thought up after the fact. Also didn't like how quickly he moved over to ZONEACE so quickly after CKD's rebuttal.

DAS:
Also too lurky to get a good read. Posts seem to have mechanics misunderstood on a regular basis. Also just a couple "Johny on the Spot"-like accusations which comes off to me as simulated scum-hunting.

JDodge:
As seems to be standard JDodge isn't adding much input. I like his attacks on Oman obviously, but he may be building a case around Mathcams' initial proposal. Overall just too lurky.

Adele:
Not posting a whole lot and seems very reluctant to take a side on issues. Most posts seem to be "I see both sides of this." While not a scum tell, the lack of any meaningful attacks seems troubling.

Zindaras:
Can't read someone that's not playing.

YvonneSeer:
Only anti-townishish thing I've noticed has been the want to create a hard solid plan of power passage to Adele. Seems a bit scummy since it will let scum know more than I'd like about who's targeting who, but seeing that Yvonne is one of those roles I think it's more of a townie under analysing repurcussions.

TSQ:
Will probably be paranoid that I placed him on the townie end of the spectrum as this is obviously buddying up. He is one of the few players to be constantly driving discussion towards players actions and not their future actions. A few times he's had the opportunity to advance his cause but has not since there were err's in those that agreed with him. This strikes me as pro-town. Wish he'd stop thinking there was a vast ZONEFACE conspiracy against him however.

Mathcam:
Posts are mostly analytical, wish he'd give a bit more on player's actions and do some more scum hunting. Has used his vote without doing anything scummy with it.
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:07 pm

Post by shaft.ed »

Clarification:
curiouskarmadog wrote:
shaft.ed wrote:
I find your play to be pro-town while ZONACE's is anti-town, but I've already decided I'm giving a pass to the investigative roles regardless of alignment for D1 unless they do something that is incredibly scummy today.
it is statements like this that other me. "Regardless of alignment." How do you know who is what? But then you might vote them if they act scummy? This seems like you know who is scum and who is not, but wont vote anyone until the act scummy.

I dont care who has what role, if someone is scummy, we lynch them, no one gets a pass.

Vote shaft.ed
CKD also points out my statement Regardless of alignment. Sorry for missing this while I was rereading 15 pages.
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:16 pm

Post by shaft.ed »

CKD wrote: You attack him because he seems to being focusing on Oman and no one else. He answers with a "well I am not even going look at the investigative roles, unless they act incredibly scummy". Well, that A.) doesnt really fully address that (your) point, B.) makes it ok for him to ignore people today C.) Unlike our human bomb, I just dont buy it.
A) Actually if you read down to the rest of the post I responded to TSQ by also making my case against Oman which you seem to be ignoring.
shaft.ed wrote: I am concerned about Oman's role much more than I am concerned about Oman, but I believe he has made at least three plays that could be considered scummy. He is also pretty much refusing to address my points on passing powers to Adele, and he is avoiding the thread while posting plentifully on site. He did this exact same thing in mini 495 when I was hammering on him and he turned up scum in that instance.
B) It also makes it OK for me to allow roles that are pro-town regardless of alignment to survive a relatively uniformed lynch on D1.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:23 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

I'm still not clear how suggesting no lynch today is so scummy. The only way we GURANTEE we don't lose a pro-town power role is to lynch TSQ. Otherwise it's just a crap shoot and odds are we lose someone useful.
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:30 pm

Post by shaft.ed »

ZONEACE wrote:I'm still not clear how suggesting no lynch today is so scummy. The only way we GURANTEE we don't lose a pro-town power role is to lynch TSQ. Otherwise it's just a crap shoot and odds are we lose someone useful.
Please tell me what is incredibly useful about Zindaras, Oman and JDodge. And do you not believe that useful information can come from lynch votes?
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:36 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

Umm simple, Eden can cause mafia players to use their abilities on each other, Mohinder can recieve results from investigative roles or the names of targets of other people in case they are targeted for death. As for the haitian, yeah, theres nothing useful about a roleblocker that can prevent people from being target by powers.

As for lynch votes being useful, yes they can be, day one, i find they usually aren't since it's such a crapshoot. Everyone is voting based on little to no info.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:33 pm

Post by curiouskarmadog »

curiouskarmadog wrote:"CKD: Attacking anyone that suggests we not lynch useful power roles." Really is that what I am doing or am I against people making choices for me?
going to address this or ignore it?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:29 pm

Post by Oman »

How curious:
Shaft.ed wrote:Finally his role is most detrimental to the town, so regardless of his usual playstyle he should be making a serious effort to look town today.
Shaft.ed wrote:He has also been overly eager to claim his towniness which I also find to be a scum tell.
Damned if I do, damned if I don't.

Also, my role could be dangerous to the town, which is why I asked for advice on its use. You seem to give with the right hand and take with the left.
It's unfortunate that good oral sex excuses bad chemistry. - Korts
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:34 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

Oman, I asked everyone in the town a question, please go about answering it.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:45 pm

Post by Oman »

Sorry shea, I missed it being one line at the bottom of the page. Doing now:

I will post the people I am willing to lynch, and why, and the people I am not willing to lynch, and why, later today.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:59 pm

Post by Oman »

Adele: Peter Petrelli, Role Absorber
As you know, I feel that Adele as town is a great asset, that being said, I feel that Adele as scum could be dangerous. I can't see a real flaw in Shaft.ed's plan to give her a track or something. Regardless, I am unwilling to trust Adele right now, due to the power of her role, thus I am not happy to lynch her, but have no clear town read

Zindaras: Mohinder Suresh, Networker
Zindaras is in the game? LAL in me cries to lynch her.

mathcam: Ted Sprague, Walking Bomb
A real danger player here. If he is Sylar/SK, we have no problem, as him using his power is not likely, if he is town, him using his power is not likely at this point of the game. I do not feel that mathcam is the lynch today.

Oman: Eden McCain, Subliminal Influencer
Not the lynch, despite, you know, not being scum, there are a few other reasons. Like the power of my power.

curiouskarmadog: The man with the horn-rimmed glasses, Jailkeeper
Jailkeeper as town is a good role, being able to protect friends and RB enemies (not at the same time). I also have zero scum read from CKD.

JDodge: the Haitian, Dampener
JD is a psycho, and I have real trouble analysing his play. He has one reliable scumtell I've found and if I see it, I'll let
you know

shaft.ed: Nathan Petrelli, Motivator
Perhaps the scummiest read I've got, though by no means definative. He seems to contrive a lot, and rerange the truth, but he also has some very good thought processes that aren't swayed to either side. I'd be happy with a shaft.ed lynch, though.

Thestatusquo: Ando Masahashi, Vanilla
No real chance of being dangerous tonight powers wise, unless he is Sylar, and if he's mafia his lynch wouldn't stop the kill anyway. Shea is also pushing for discussion. I'm going to say I would be against a shealynch.

ZONEACE: Matt Parkman, Tracker
Not much read. Based on power alone, I'd want him to target Adele before we lynched him.

Gorgon: DL Hawkins, Hider
Not much read.

YvonneSeer: Claude Rains, Watcher
Yvonne is interesting to me. She argues against mainlining our powers to Adele, which I agreed with (shaft.ed gave some good thoughts on that). Probably townie right now, more would be said by Adele's alignment.

davidangelsummers: Daniel Linderman, Doctor
A near useless ability for Sylar or mafia, will not hurt to leave it another day.

my lynch candidates: Zindaras, Shaft.ed
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:05 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

Hmmm...I would think that zindaras would be a better candidate for replacement than lynch.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:09 pm

Post by Oman »

Works for me, it just needs to be fixed (D1 is so the best time to crack out LAL though).
Seol
Seol
Logical Rampage
Seol
Logical Rampage
Logical Rampage

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:49 pm

Post by Seol »

Vote count:

Oman: 4 (Yvonneseer, JDodge, shaft.ed, mathcam)

shaft.ed: 3 (Oman, Thestatusquo, curiouskarmadog)
JDodge: 1 (Adele)
No Lynch: 1 (ZONEACE)
ZONEACE: 1 (Gorgon)

With 12 alive, it is
7 to lynch
[i]The hungry maw of Twilight snaps, but shall not have its fill,
Until one man hangs by his neck, by half this curs'd town's will[/i]
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:21 am

Post by davidangelsummers »

Thestatusquo wrote:I think we need to get down to lynching someone for today. I will post the people I am willing to lynch, and why, and the people I am not willing to lynch, and why, later today. I suggest everyone else do the same, or, if you're like zoneace, do the same for NL.
Right I will answer this when I have time tomorrow. I just want to point that you get mad at Za and everyone else that doesnt answer
your[/i
questions but you have yet to answer the question yourself in the alotted time you gave.
How you guys find sooo much time for mafia this time of year is amazing. I salute you ..

Shafted: Sorry about the shite english: I always ask poeple to replace me if it gets to confusing...its a long story..Not my native tounge but lived here for years. Worked as a chef and never really needed to write english, unless it was in an email.
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:02 am

Post by shaft.ed »

Oman wrote:How curious:
Shaft.ed wrote:Finally his role is most detrimental to the town, so regardless of his usual playstyle he should be making a serious effort to look town today.
Shaft.ed wrote:He has also been overly eager to claim his towniness which I also find to be a scum tell.
Damned if I do, damned if I don't.
There is a very big difference between behaving town and claiming to be town. In fact I would propose that needlessly claiming to be town is a scum tell.
Oman wrote: Also, my role could be dangerous to the town, which is why I asked for advice on its use. You seem to give with the right hand and take with the left.
Actually it is pretty obvious which redirections are dangerous for the town and which aren't, that's fairly clear. I interpreted your statement as being which of these plays would be dangerous to Oman.
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:06 am

Post by shaft.ed »

Oman wrote:my lynch candidates:
Zindaras
, Shaft.ed
Oman wrote:Works for me, it just needs to be fixed (D1 is so the best time to crack out LAL though).
There is a huge difference between a lurker and someone that is clearly not even in the game. You've got to be kidding me.
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:09 am

Post by shaft.ed »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:"CKD: Attacking anyone that suggests we not lynch useful power roles." Really is that what I am doing or am I against people making choices for me?
going to address this or ignore it?
I think I cleary addressed this in my run down of your play.
shaft.ed wrote:Seems he doesn't like any "rule" like behavior that restricts play.
definitely doesn't like absolutes.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”