Large Normal 199: L'Hôtel Pleuvoir (Fin)

Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4450 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:54 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

he would have to know of a RB role and somehow manipulate out a fake claim of sonia of her own free will?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4451 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:04 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4450, Aj The Epic wrote:he would have to know of a RB role and somehow manipulate out a fake claim of sonia of her own free will?
Rolecop.

The fakeclaim from Sonia is irrelevant. Pine just roleblocks anyone but him. We reach the same place.

Pine prevented the kill lynch town.
Town flips town. Lynch Pine.

3p lylo.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #4452 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:19 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 4447, Titus wrote:Yeah, it's probably Elbrin...so...
Your over inflated ego has a nasty habit of suspecting only people you don't like, beyond any sense of reason or logical deduction.

If you can actually think that I'm scum after yesterday, and after playing dozens of games with me as both alignments and should therefore absolutely know what I'm like as town/scum, and with a roleblocked scum in game, who you townread based on reasons that you have never divulged because "hurr durr I don't do shit when I'm conftown and I don't talk to scumreads", and in order to make this convoluted thought process work you have to say that pine is the last scum but somehow so am I

Then fuck it, I literally can't even.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #4453 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:25 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Pine you're claiming 3 shot role blocker yes?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4454 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:39 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4452, Elbirn wrote:
In post 4447, Titus wrote:Yeah, it's probably Elbrin...so...
Your over inflated ego has a nasty habit of suspecting only people you don't like, beyond any sense of reason or logical deduction.

If you can actually think that I'm scum after yesterday, and after playing dozens of games with me as both alignments and should therefore absolutely know what I'm like as town/scum, and with a roleblocked scum in game, who you townread based on reasons that you have never divulged because "hurr durr I don't do shit when I'm conftown and I don't talk to scumreads", and in order to make this convoluted thought process work you have to say that pine is the last scum but somehow so am I

Then fuck it, I literally can't even.
There's a roleblocked player in the game. That's about the only fact I agree with here.

If there's something you'd like to discuss, go ahead. Doesn't change you and Nero crying over spilt milk rather than scumhunting.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4455 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:41 pm

Post by Titus »

As long as you keep crying, I am still voting.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #4456 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:26 pm

Post by Pine »

In post 4453, Elbirn wrote:Pine you're claiming 3 shot role blocker yes?
Yes. I forgot to use my power N1.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4457 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:23 pm

Post by gerryoat »

In post 4438, Pine wrote:The Nero lynch was lucky.
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4458 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:26 pm

Post by gerryoat »

Titus, please. Tell me why you TR aj.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4459 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:42 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

What kind of person looks at the proceeding events that have occurred thus far and goes "Yeah Aj's definitely the scum here"?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #4460 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:51 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 4455, Titus wrote:As long as you keep crying, I am still voting.
As long as I continue to disagree with your assessment that I am scum, then I am scum.

Crystal clear, ma'am. Solid gold bars of sense.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #4461 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:02 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 4456, Pine wrote:
In post 4453, Elbirn wrote:Pine you're claiming 3 shot role blocker yes?
Yes. I forgot to use my power N1.
*drums fingers*
Time to needlessly stir the pot.

Why aren't you a jailkeeper?

Who in this setup are you intended to be roleblocking exactly?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #4462 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:10 am

Post by Elbirn »

..no. no these questions are dumb, even if mostly rhetorical.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4463 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:54 am

Post by Tywin Lannister »

In post 4394, Pine wrote:Still Tywin. There is absolutely nothing to recommend him as Town, and a lot to say he's scum.

I don't think I believe your Doc claim, tbh. I don't see any reason to hold them back. Not fully decided yet though.

Alternatively, I'm a bit ambivalent on AJ, and Elbirn needs another look.
What's sad is that you haven't read the game AT ALL or you'd have known yesterday's lynch of Nero, which stalled out for obvious reasons, almost certainly means I'm town. To argue otherwise without even thinking of what that wagon/counter-wagon/stalled lynch means is just stupidity and bad play. It's so bad that I still think you're scum.

So it's either Sonia or its Pine. I choose Pine.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4464 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:59 am

In post 4401, Elbirn wrote:Hey tywin, alisae, remember our first game where I thought scum was doctor?

I might have done that again cuz for some reason I got it in my head aj was the doctor.

Neither sonia nor tywin are scum, I was gonna bounce in here and vote pine and declare that we should finish thoroughly embarrassing me by lynching the scum-pine but now he's claimed a pr and idk what to think about it
Elb, you keep growing on me friend. I like you.

Pine claimed by saying he blocked Sonia. If both were true claims, then there is no viable explanation for a NK whatsoever beyond 'scum forgot to send one.' That's stupidity to believe that. If that was true, all we'd have to do is find the site activity of each player. Most of us are in other games.

Since I don't believe that, it means Pine is lying and is scum. Simple stuff IMO,
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4465 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:03 am

Otherwise it's Sonia. There's no viable explanation otherwise. If Pine really is a TOWN RBer, then Sonia is scum.

Pine: why block me two nights in a row? I claimed VT like D1. I understand you think I was scum, but knowing there are more out there, you chose me why? Conf bias? Or what?
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4466 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:05 am

In post 4402, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:Wait you roleblocked ME?
After Nero's flip your next thought is I'm scum...are you kidding me
This is my thought too. Pine can't be this dumb.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4467 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:07 am

In post 4405, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:I'm not a doctor I was fake claiming to draw a nk but like holy shit
Wait what? Ok maybe Sonia is scum. Need to read everything before I post I guess.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4468 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:10 am

In post 4405, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:I'm not a doctor I was fake claiming to draw a nk but like holy shit
In post 4417, Elbirn wrote:Okay I rubbed my two brain cells together and came up with this

There was no nk
It makes zero sense for scum to not nk with 2 conftown and probably a 3rd pr out there left to claim
Something stopped the nk
There isn't both a doctor and roleblocker out there, for balance reasons as far as overall town power and for the overlap in utility
Pine must have been the only action and he roleblocked sonia

Sonia is scum barring a counterclaim, and I don't see why scum pine fake claims something here
I have to agree. I didn't see Sonia was fake claiming, so the only explanation is Sonia is scum.

Sonia, anything to say? Why did you fake claim doctor? To draw an NK? Lol? I'm voting you soon if you don't give an absolutely amazing explanation, and also, you might wanna claim for real this time. Pine can't be scum if you aren't Doctor, therefore you are scum.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4469 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:16 am

In post 4419, Titus wrote:I counterclaim intelligence. We are not lynching Sonia or Pine. Sonia's fake was p town imo.
Lol Titus you can't be this dumb either. There's nothing PT about a fake claim at this point. Absolutely nothing. It's scummy af, and the only reason she just took her claim back was due to Pine claiming he blocked her.

The only reason there's a no kill is because it was blocked. There's no other explanation without a doctor. Idk how you can't see obvious things. This is basic Mafia 101 here Titus. Are you scum too? Your play the entire game would make me believe so based on the absolutely illogical thought process you have, and now that I know what scum Titus looks like, your play fits right in with that.

That being said, you aren't the lynch today, but if the game isn't over after lunching another scum, you should be next. I think there's only 1 scum left for balance reasons, but idk how you'd come up with the thoughts you have if you were town. There's literally no explanation other than being scum at this point. Why Elbrin? You seem to want to ignore VCA, claims, fake claims, and everything else in the game for no apparent reason whatsoever. It's straight up bad play if you aren't scum. Now that I know what you do when you are scum (take bad plays and push bad lynches without reason), I wonder what town you looks like, because I sure hope this isn't it.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4470 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:20 am

In post 4425, Titus wrote:I buy a no kill at this point over Pine blocking Sonia successfully.
In post 4427, Pine wrote:Odds are almost guaranteed only one scum left, and evidence points to Sonia.

And by the way, this is entirely balanced, from my experience with the Normal review team. They're leaning pretty heavily Townsided lately, because history suggests powered scum wreck Town.
I'd like nothing more than for Pine to be scum, but even I can see the writing on the wall. This is common sense here. Scum were blocked, so Unless someone CC's Pine, he's not scum and Sonia is. It's that simple. This really is basic Mafia 101. You should know this before leaving newbie queue smh.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #4471 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:26 am

Post by Elbirn »

Here's my newfound issue with the case of sonia-scum though

Why does she bus nero and hard-defend tywin yesterday when he could have easily been lynched instead? Me and Pine wanted his head on a stick, she could have voted him, tywin might have gone Loco and self hammered or maybe aj would have hopped on or if absolutely necessary BOTH scum could have done the deed.

But she doesn't, when bussing really doesn't make sense.

Pine's flip to reading sonia-scum was kinda iffy as well, and idk why he blocks there

And yeah the town has too much power and idk why would we have a roleblocker on top of all else? What is pine blocking in this setup? The motion detector? And jailkeeper makes so much more sense for town.

Pedit: Tywin im glad you prevented me from posting this travesty by interrupting me, there's more to say

The mod error seems to confirm a roleblock/doctor protect that didn't get calculated and a flip happened that shouldn't.

There is no doctor claim

....So there must be a roleblocker which must be pine.

If he were town I'd expect that, given him claiming to have blocked tywin, and there clearly being a mistake re:protections, shouldn't that make tywin conf scum from his perspective?

But be doesn't out that or even stick to tywin 100% the following day like he's got a guilty. And it sure doesn't make sense that there's 2 instances of two different people being roleblocked resulting in no kill. Tywin and sonia aren't both scum.

He's scum claiming his actual role?

He claimed he blocked tywin N3, but what if he blocked alisae the vig but Cephrir fucked that up. Who was in alisae's vig pool that night?
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4472 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:30 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

Alisae's vig pool was Tywin/Nero/SSBM if I'm not mistaken. I looked yesterday because I thought the SSBM shot was strange as hell.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #4473 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:32 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 3962, Alisae wrote:Um Gamma town means scum in Kyouko,
Nero
, Elbrin, Tywin. Congrats you put yourself in the pool.
You and Tywin actually makes sense.
And Sonia is probably town.
I mean... a 1/4 chance of alisae shooting scum. Maybe that makes her worth roleblocking?
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4474 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:59 am

Unless you can explain any alternative reason to not believe Pine blocked the NK anyone? What exactly makes you not believe it when all the evidence is stacked toward that assumption?

I realize Sonia's play looks town, which is why I've called her obv town half the game now, but I don't see any alternative explanation for there being no kill last night.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”