Mini 1856 - This Mafia Game is for pieguyn (Game Over)

pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3625 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:38 am

Post by pieguyn »

I guess this must mean it's pisskop, he can't kill and his hard push on me being a traitor who can't kill the entire game was because he couldn't kill and knew he had to lynch me at some point in order to win the game.

vote: pisskop

@Nahdia, if this is actually a contest, please just promise you'll talk to me first before doing anything. at the least, let me know where you're at so that I can stop being anxious over this game.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3626 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:41 am

Post by Nahdia »

we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3627 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:42 am

Post by pieguyn »

for the record, I'm nowhere near the kind of scum player who would be this openly hostile towards someone, on a consistent basis, as a deliberate scum strategy because I think it'd give me some kind of advantage (I'm literally on record in MD as saying I think this is just a toxic mindset and that I have never felt that avoiding such extremes has ever hurt my chances of winning as scum, if my alignment is in question let me know and I'll link the post). this is basically a trust tell-level town tell for me, and while maaaybe if I was in the perfect mindset I'd be capable of breaking it, it will probably remain a huge town tell solely becuase I just don't think I'd ever, ever have it in me to do things like that.

pisskop, on the other hand, has openly demonstrated in previous games of his behavior that is not only completely asshole-ish, but on one occasion outright sexist (yes, in a different game before this one), so I really should not be that surprised that he acted the way he did in this game especially if he felt he had no other chance at winning it.

from my POV, I've basically had to sit here and play out a surefire win while dealing with his constant barrage of personal attacks for one and a half months because of his insane delusion that doing all the shit he did this game was somehow a good fucking idea.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3628 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:44 am

Post by pieguyn »

what do you intend to do?
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3629 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:44 am

Post by Nahdia »

think.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

-Zaphkael, 2020
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3630 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:46 am

Post by pieguyn »

I'm still not scum.

will you at least promise that you'll talk to me first if you're questioning my alignment here?
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3631 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:47 am

Post by Nahdia »

i mean, pisskop basically outted both mafia during night 1?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3632 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:47 am

Post by Nahdia »

it would also mean both neighborhoods were two scum 1 town. albeit 1 scum was traitor.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3633 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:48 am

Post by Nahdia »

idk. im just honestly really surprised it's one of you.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3634 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:51 am

Post by Nahdia »

or maybe pisskop is just some freaky no kill serial killer. cause that's not a troll as fuck role or anything.

-Zaphkael, 2020
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3635 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:51 am

Post by pieguyn »

I mean, he probably just brought it up as a talking point (i.e. along the lines of "I suspect the function of my role is that it's in every neighborhood") as a way of subtly distancing without really doing anything, and had no intention of hard pushing it. there wasn't any way he'd know Varsoon had flipped, and if he had brought it up in that way there wasn't any really way he'd be able to argue his way out of it.

and if you want to use that argument, I straight caught Varsoon on D1 and caught Wisdom at the end of D1; he spent D1 trying to derail Varsoon because of his hood with him.

p-edit: I am too. my thoughts were really that pisskop's play made no sense from a scum POV, but that was under the assumption scum could kill (since FMPOV we were just in autowin if they couldn't). given he couldn't kill me, he'd have to lynch me, and he likely felt like he'd need to put an absurd amount of effort into attempting to build a case on me in order to do it (what he did).
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3636 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:52 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 3632, Nahdia wrote:it would also mean both neighborhoods were two scum 1 town. albeit 1 scum was traitor.
I mean, this is easily plausible given what GIF would do; I wouldn't get too hung up on it.

I wouldn't get hung up on it even without the knowledge pisskop is scum.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3637 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:54 am

Post by Nahdia »

yeah yeah im trying not to lend much credence to setup spec. don't wanna repeat of Zelda mafia.

-Zaphkael, 2020
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3638 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:55 am

Post by pieguyn »

there is also just 100% absolutely no way I would ever, ever, ever be capable of long conning anyone to the extent I would have done with you had I been scum here and played like this. I just am not that kind of scum player at all. in pretty much all of my scum games, I'm a very pragmatic, logical scum player who wins by looking objectively town, not a manipulative scum player.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3639 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:56 am

Post by Nahdia »

mm. i so badly want to buy all the self-meta, but i ain't no sucker.

i'll do some more reading and see what pisskop has to say i guess.

-Zaphkael, 2020
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3640 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:57 am

Post by pieguyn »

literally, just, if you're starting to question things, talk to me about why you question whether pisskop is scum and whether I'm town.

from my POV I still feel this is really clear, but either way if you're starting to question things I'm sure that I'll be able to help clear things up for you.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3641 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:58 am

Post by pieguyn »

for the record,
In post 72, pieguyn wrote:to address the OP: do scum have any ethical responsibility to do anything? no. however, in my eyes, it isn't really an issue of whether it's allowed or not, it's more an issue of game spirit and faith in other people. do I enjoy playing with people who do questionably-ethical-sort-of things as scum? no. would I be likely to play with people who play that way regularly after seeing them play that way as scum in a game? no. do I play that way as scum? no, because I find it a cheap way of winning and not interesting, unless I'm explicitly trying to make the point that that kind of play should not be allowed to go unchecked in games. do I find that this makes me less likely to win as scum? not particularly, so I don't see what the issue is.

this doesn't just apply to people being dicks for no apparent reason, either. the most obvious example of scum behavior that doesn't risk breaking any rules that I tend to avoid anyway just due to how stupid it is is the thread-flooding scum strategy, which thankfully is recognized enough to where a lot of people identifiably feel the same way I do about it.
^^^ from MD.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3642 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:59 am

Post by Nahdia »

i need 13 days and 23 hours for mental preparations to make this decision.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3643 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:00 am

Post by Nahdia »

actually, i need exactly (expired on 2017-02-07 11:37:47).

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3644 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:00 am

Post by Nahdia »

you can't see it without quoting the post but dont worry, i set it so that deadline hits 1 second before the actualy deadline. we're good.

-Zaphkael, 2020
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3645 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:02 am

Post by pieguyn »

please just, whatever you do, promise me that you'll work with me re: what I said in .

I'll work with you however you want, whether you want me to explain certain things or try to make a pisskop-scum case or anything (which ftr there's a lot of things that I could point out, I just didn't think too much of it because I didn't think his push on me came from scum).
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3646 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:02 am

Post by Nahdia »

yeah yeah sure i'll work with u dw fam.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3647 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:05 am

Post by Nahdia »

pieguyn my friend whom i am currently working with; wtf was the deal with u pushing dominator on that "slip" thing cause that so wasn't a slip at all and i so called it. were u actually that sure before he flipped?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3648 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:05 am

Post by Nahdia »

at the time i was lowkey concerned u were overselling it to get the guy lynched??

-Zaphkael, 2020
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3649 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:10 am

Post by pieguyn »

I imagine that when pisskop arrives he's going to do some act about "I was so fucking right the entire game" and "pie can go fuck off for being a mary sue", flood the thread with posts and say nothing of any sort of substance. (never mind that a scum member who can't kill from an uninformed POV is really, really unexpected... o wait, it makes more sense that he'd think of it as a likely idea if he knew GIF had put one into the game)

p-edit: I still have no idea how anyone would leave the site, ignoring a PM, come back, still ignore the PM and then only check it after posting in the thread, but regardless, I did try to watch him and see what he did in case I was wrong about it being a slip since I know how these things tend to work and I know how much it sucks when someone pushes a "slip" on you that isn't a slip that you have no way to defend against. he then proceeded to do absolutely fucking nothing, and pushed his inane you/me scum team theory without attempting to actually read or analyze anything in the game, so I basically just said "fuck it, he's either setting up for an endgame where pisskop votes me or he's just going to play to a scum win con regardless".

I also just really felt I had caught Luna and was kind of tilted that the accident leading to her replacement happened and prevented me from actually trying to read her and see how she'd respond to my pressure (I feel there's at least some chance I would have figured out if she was town if she was still in the slot).

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”