Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2050 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:16 am

Post by Papa Zito »

It's a damn good thing you were a scum counterwagon yesterday because it's bad posts like these that make me just itch to lynch you.

Saying I'm lost cuz half the game is being played in places I can't access isn't being safe. I'm certainly not desperate, good lord.
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2051 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:21 am

Post by Papa Zito »

Also to be frank, having to deal with a bunch of people call me out as scummy without ever providing anything to respond to, finding out they were stupid enough to lynch me when I wasn't around and didn't even bother providing something I could defend myself against even if I had been, losing my one ability to make a real impact on the game, and then having SpyreX replace out has really sapped my enthusiasm. We're at the magical infofairies stage and I'm basically a VT at this point so I'm just letting you guys do whatever and I'll help vote things. But don't expect a shitload of content from me especially when I'm having to deal with Dreal "I Can't Spell Dream Right" Sanchez and his period lapses into the abyss of stupidity that now by the grace of God are aimed my way.
Kappa
Just Monika
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2052 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:05 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

whine some more
balance among all things
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2053 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:07 am

Post by Papa Zito »

In post 1969, drealmerz7 wrote:I'll go cry in a corner now

later
Kappa
Just Monika
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2054 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:09 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

keep trying
balance among all things
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2055 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:10 am

Post by Kagami »

In post 2011, pirate mollie wrote: if you have a pt and are listening to what kagami is saying, post game will be sweet when I get to post all of the shade she has thrown at you and how 2 faced her play has been. unless she is just trolling in a mean spirited way. I just don't think that kagami is mean spirited which is why I am so confused about her.
Perhaps you should just go over all the shade I've thrown at Dunn. You can also explain your comment in , which I'm very interested in.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2056 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:02 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 2049, drealmerz7 wrote:VOTE: Papa Zito

you're on the chopping block and you don't give hardly any content with your "catchup" after being gone and so pretty much only give your claim and you give it at a time that I'm not sure if it was necessary yet,

that's just scum playing it as safely as they can, imo, and other scumpings of previousness - we should lynch PZ

RC is pretty towny, and yes, I think it makes absolute sense to hold on to the vig shot "until Day 3?!" (one of 2 bits of content PZ actually did provide)

Umm, we had no-lynch on D1 and no kill N2...he could have even waited until D4 imo, and PZ trying to make it an issue seems depserate
RC is pretty Towny???

Put down the pipe bro
Last edited by Fate on Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2057 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:04 am

Post by Desperado »

Seriously Dreal, what????
;)
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2058 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:11 am

Post by Dunnstral »

zito is probably telling the truth
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2059 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:58 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2051, Papa Zito wrote:Also to be frank, having to deal with a bunch of people call me out as scummy without ever providing anything to respond to, finding out they were stupid enough to lynch me when I wasn't around and didn't even bother providing something I could defend myself against even if I had been, losing my one ability to make a real impact on the game, and then having SpyreX replace out has really sapped my enthusiasm. We're at the magical infofairies stage and I'm basically a VT at this point so I'm just letting you guys do whatever and I'll help vote things. But don't expect a shitload of content from me especially when I'm having to deal with Dreal "I Can't Spell Dream Right" Sanchez and his period lapses into the abyss of stupidity that now by the grace of God are aimed my way.
zito, this is a hardcore reach out so can you plz work with me? I know whats its like to feel like you have no purpose and are basically useless cos I have also been in games with hoods where I was not part of. it sucks.

I sheeped desp onto infinity when I finally reached a point when I just wanted to move on with the game. I was already leaning towards voting infinity cos I thought that spyrella was softing a guilty on him. his replace out also made me think that cos it was obvs he was feeling very frustrated cos he felt unheard. I didn't want to put too much attention on him cos I was considering giving him the orb.

this is why I told spyrella that I was working on placing to vote on infinity, I was just waiting to clarify a cple of things cos the game felt strange and I didn't understand why.

I have been trying to keep pple from wagoning you when you weren't around after d1. in every game I have played on this site, for some god known reason town want to lynch the person who was not lynched prior due to a role. its like pple go, "well that didn't work so lets repeat the same thing over cos that makes perfect sense!". idgi

the other thing that I have noticed is that this suspicion on you keeps popping up when you are not around, then you become available and *poof* nobody says anything to you. I have already said that the suspicion seems to build when you are not here to defend yourself and then disappears when you are. mebbe it is just coincidence but I notice it.

I think the current fad is that you are scum and you didn't get lynched on d1 and infinity flipped time manipulator so somehow that makes you scum even tho no1 knows as to what a time manipulator is. idgi.

dunn is town. I didn't know that he had given the orb away twice but it solidifies even more my townread on him. its another way in which he cld have screwed town over and chose not to.

dunn told me his role and I told him mine. not to mention how paranoid he was before revealing that info that scum might have a role which let them see what was going on in a hood. I felt that way too! but we both said fuck it and outed to each other anyways.

why I am concerned about kagami:

* the focus on you to the exclusion of most everything else.
* the whole "I am not scumreading dunn!" in our pt after she said she thought he was fishy. I even pointed out that she was throwing shade his way in our pt but she handwaved it away.
* I have no idea what her other reads are.
* when the day was winding down she brought up again that she thought that sad scumread dunn
using the exact same quotes I had already used in our pt as to why sad WASN"T scumreading dunn, I think he had him as null.
idgi.
* I apologized for coming across as hostile if that was how she felt about it and pointed out that I thought spyrella/desp were softing the guilty on infinity. I am heavily leaning on desp being the intended nk cos in my mind when I pointed that out I was saying, "if desp gets targeted I am going after kagami" and look he was targeted.
* here is where things get weird. I said that I was uncomfortable with dunn's hammer and I got accused of knowing that dunn wld do that.
so if dunn is not a scumread then why wld she go there.

* she didn't say anything else afterwards in the pt, until right before fate closed it she popped in to say, "am I dead? did you guys nk me?" and since the last she said was that dunn and I orchestrated his hammer I thought she meant dunn and I.
I find it the strangest thing that pops in right before fate had closed our pt.
and then she comes in supporting dunn and saying that she thought he was the nk.

a lot of my frustration of not being heard came from our hood, I really felt like she was not reading my posts at all. oh and I pointed out that spyrella had pointed out that you were attending a funeral and that was why you were not around as much. some1 else pointed this out too itt but its like she was not listening. she seems to think that i alone had this public info.

but here is the biggest thing: if she had the fire orb and gave it to nacho but he only received a partial fragment then why the fuck is she not wondering about that????? that is something that directly has to with her and it is something that is right up her alley which is set-up spec??? idgi.

I just don't understand her play, like at all. if some1 cld explain it to me, that wld be great.

I have you as town, dunn, desp and camn. deamz is in there too. the rest are in giant piles of I-don't-know. I wonder if mebbe I am wrong and nacho was the intended nk which is why rc shot him. mebbe they wanted him dead 1 way or another, idk.

and so those are my thoughts.

my question to you is, what do you think about rc's shot? also have you looked at your d1 wagon and done any analysis on it? I wld really like to hear your thoughts on both.
whew!
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2060 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:04 am

Post by Desperado »

pirate mollie
Dunnstral
camnsuki
Nahdia

dreal
Papa Zito

------------------- <-------------- Line of Lynchability

Kagamia
Staeg

RedCoyote
;)
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2061 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:07 am

Post by pirate mollie »

desp is there a reason nahdia is in your town pile? also I am not sold on scum!kagami cos it wld be strange to be that confrontational. but there are like 20 trillion things that I don't understand. like why did she out that she gave the orb to me but not that she had 1 of her own. but her play is so strange and I feel like she was almost mad that infinity got lynched but I might be reading it wrong.
whew!
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2062 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:09 am

Post by Dunnstral »

You guys are forgetting that kagami gave the piece I gave her to nacho; there wouldn't be a reason to do that and then have a teammate shoot him without him having claimed the piece
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2063 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:10 am

Post by Desperado »

We are lynching RedCoyote today, period. Dreal, you are seriously high as a fucking kite if you think he's even remotely towny.

At this point I would bank the game on the top 4 being town.

I'm pretty sure if we just lynch RC and then Staeg the game will end.
;)
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2064 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:11 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2062, Dunnstral wrote:You guys are forgetting that kagami gave the piece I gave her to nacho; there wouldn't be a reason to do that and then have a teammate shoot him without him having claimed the piece
then can you explain the rest of her play? and nacho only got a fragment, not the whole thing. and kagami is not wondering why.

in our pt she said during the beginning that she thought that you gave her the orb to get on her good side. that is where our conflict started. i felt like that is why she gave the fragment
to me.
whew!
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2065 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:11 am

Post by Dunnstral »

I think drealmerz is probably town too
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2066 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:13 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 2061, pirate mollie wrote:desp is there a reason nahdia is in your town pile? also I am not sold on scum!kagami cos it wld be strange to be that confrontational. but there are like 20 trillion things that I don't understand. like why did she out that she gave the orb to me but not that she had 1 of her own. but her play is so strange and I feel like she was almost mad that infinity got lynched but I might be reading it wrong.
Yeah, I have a pretty good reason.
;)
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2067 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:13 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2063, Desperado wrote:We are lynching RedCoyote today, period. Dreal, you are seriously high as a fucking kite if you think he's even remotely towny.

At this point I would bank the game on the top 4 being town.

I'm pretty sure if we just lynch RC and then Staeg the game will end.
i am onboard with the rc lynch. and I remember wondering about rc and staeg on d1 and how they both popped in at the same time softly supporting each other but voting different pple. I might have even said something about it.

eta: kk
whew!
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2068 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:15 am

Post by Dunnstral »

I think you're getting upset at her suspicions that are just in your neighborhood, it looks more like she's just saying what's on her minda nd talking to you about it
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2069 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:16 am

Post by Dunnstral »

VOTE: red coyote