Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:25 am

Post by Creature »

Oh right, other players are spamming much more than me.
Sigh
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:33 am

Post by Ser Arthur Dayne »

:neutral: I would think you would know if you were or not from memory you only had 1 n0 post in the beginning the came in the middle said something about my wagon being bad have your usual read list style then disappeared. If anything it looks like you're trying to fake your townplay but like me you hate being scum and find it boring so you stay under the surface because you can't find the ~effort~ to put.
vezokpiraka: If you are playing on EUNE we can duo.
chesskid3: I play on NA because i enjoy my freedom.
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:39 am

I have the day off btw so less phone posting more COMPUTER posting later when I'm home woooooooo! Wanna do some ISOs. A lot has been trolling but mafia geniuses can find needles in a haystack dw.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:26 am

Post by Tammy »

Andrius your reads feel fluffy and like you're shoehorning them in to have them rather than letting them evolve naturally. Why aren't you pushing your scum reads?
I am in the top 90% of scumhunters onsite!
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:50 am

In post 711, Andrius wrote:GLORIOUS ERRANTPARABOLEANS
dreaemrz
Pine
MariaR
FB
SlySly
Fro99er

Toog - awaiting more reads

???
Zack
Nosferatu
Aero
Creature

SOCKS
SAD
Desperado
Tammy
Gerry
nacho*
In post 715, Andrius wrote:Changed my mind. Through page 23 and [
Frogger
, Tammy, Nacho] all better.
The bolded parts super interesting yeah these reads feel fake as hell.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:18 am

Post by Desperado »

At least he's ready to buss Gerry?
;)
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:48 am

Post by Tammy »

I don't really care to much about saying frogger looks better as I'm sure I've said something similar in the past, and I'll explain what I don't like better later, but he feels to peripheral while trying to give the illusion of being in the game.

His big scum read, Arthur, almost gets lynched a couple pages ago and he says nothing. Firebringer and maybe frogger are doubting their scum reads here and woosh.

His other scum read desperado is pushing on his town read frogger and he says nothing.

I just don't get the feeling he actually believes his reads or is interested in pushing and getting his scum reads lynched.
I am in the top 90% of scumhunters onsite!
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:07 am

Okay so I wanna take a look at the atrocity that was my wagon. This is what it looks like roughly (with few people on/off)

Ser Arthur Dayne (7): Aeronaut, Pine, Andrius, drealmerz7, SlySly, gerryoat, Fro99er + (Firebringer) + (Toogeloo).

Aeronaut's
vote and related posts:
Spoiler:
In post 75, Aeronaut wrote:VOTE: Sir Arther Dayne
In post 79, Aeronaut wrote:You heard the man.

First one was blank vote out of no where but I guess decent points for originality. The second post is the one I get townvibes from. Usually when I give my usual response of not caring about votes on me scum then try to use that against me like I'm faking it or something (from memory similar to what toogeloo has done but I'll keep that for a bit later). Idk his jokish response just read genuine like he also gave off an aura of not caring as opposes to trying to manipulate votes on me or pushing the wagon knowing it's a mislynch.

Pine's
vote/posts:
Spoiler:
In post 265, Pine wrote:I'm thinking a SAD vote is justified, but let's have this discussion first.
In post 291, Pine wrote:Sorry Andy, Desperado isn't interesting anymore.

VOTE: SAD

New Strahd wagon.

PEdit: He might be, but right now he's the Baker Paladin, and I cleave to my man
In post 297, Pine wrote:
Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 291, Pine wrote:PEdit: He might be, but right now he's the Baker Paladin, and I cleave to my man
"He might be, but right now I have this raging boner that makes me afraid to interact with anyone I know so I will vote a wagon that will not hurt my feelings."
Yeah, I don't have a problem lynching my friends. There are no friends at the end of the mafia day. Right now, however, this ad hoc bloc is producing results. Result #1-Desperado reacts Townishly. Result #2-SAD switches from happy-go-lucky I-love-votes to TRYHARD as soon as serious interest is shown in his wagon

It's weird that he's mostly voting me (or at least initial reason) for having flavor that is beneficial to helping person doing laundry knowing full well that the people who have claimed having negative flavor (him and Desperado) both have negative roles/modifiers (hated and miller), and I have claimed my role is positive. Idk I just expect more critical thinking skills. BUT the fact that he's willing to go after someone who has positive flavor is huge townish points, if he was scum I would expect him to know that a lot more people in the town also have positive flavor (unless I really am like the only town with positive flavor but if my theory is correct the scum and the town with negative roles/modifiers have negative flavors that hinder the person doing laundry and town with positive roles have positive flavor). His response to me calling out his spineless nature feels okayish I guess? The last part about me switching from happy-go-lucky to tryhard reads as decent scumhunting and I can actually see why he would see that esp unfamiliar with my playstyle so it's w/e.

Andruis
vote/posts-
Spoiler:
In post 92, Andrius wrote:SAD are you a sock?
I just got a feeling you're a sock.
In post 158, Andrius wrote:SAD is scum.
Desp is scum.
THE STRAHD KILLERS are all town.
Solid start.
In post 163, Andrius wrote:
In post 160, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 158, Andrius wrote:SAD is scum.
I love it.
Your approach/tone is what strikes me.
In post 161, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:Aero is town btw.
For what?
In post 162, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:My super secret read is Tammy lean scum.
Same.
She was here for pages 1-2 and is gone.
wut
In post 302, Andrius wrote:
In post 298, Pine wrote:
In post 295, Andrius wrote:
In post 291, Pine wrote:Sorry Andy, Desperado isn't interesting anymore.

New Strahd wagon.

PEdit: He might be, but right now he's the Baker Paladin, and I cleave to my man
"HE MIGHT BE"
PINE WHAT IS THIS CRAP
...I said "might"
If you want to talk to me then say the word. I'm not here to pretend everything's fine and dandy clearly it ISNT because the LAUNDRY ISNT DONE.
Vote: SAD

ALL ABOARD STRAHDIANS

Overall very little justification for the vote on me. Calls me and desperado scum since early on and still has the same reads. It's something I tend to do as scum a lot where I basically have static reads because I can't be bothered to make fresher reads and more importantly I don't wanna start any fights/attention from people who I call scum so I make as few enemies as possible. This is exactly what Andruis seems to be doing. He calls very few people scum, he appeals to friendos by calling them town, then he calls Tammy and nacho scummy and IMMEDIATELY switches to "I feel better about them". What does this give off? It gives off the impression like he's actually formulating reads, while in actuality avoids any confrontation and possible enemies. I don't think he's a particularly spineless player so what he's doing with the circlejerk killer group of his seems to just be appeal via friendliness. It's just something that made UT extremely hard to lynch in DEFCON, and what Andruis looks like he's trying to copy. If you're a friendly player and you group people and you talk to them/have fun/etc it makes you a very hard person to get a scumread on because people naturally wish you are town. His whole shtick feels fake and his reads feel faker. One last point I wanna make is post 163 where he felt the need to give a justification for his scumread on me even though I didn't ask him for one. All I said is "I love it", but he felt the need to give a justification, which felt weird at the time and still feels weird.

Dreamz's
vote/posts-
Spoiler:
In post 259, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 255, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:Wait but my flavor is helping the person doing the laundry.
so you're claiming that you're scum but that you are helping with the laundry so my point about des is moot?
In post 266, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 263, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:Like my role/flavor is a thing that helps the person doing laundry, whereas desp has something that hinders the person doing the laundry.

Those 2 things clearly don't match up.
it does if you're town and he's scum

but the only way it strikes YOU as NOT matching up which what I claimed about des's flavor, is if you're scum with flavor that "helps the person doing laundry"
In post 278, drealmerz7 wrote:SAD disappeared after my flavor pressure on him

pedit: there he is
In post 312, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 308, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:No I don't make relationship tells before a flip are you on drugs I rank people independently.

Why do I have to explain this to people every game.
drives me nuts too

I keep the assocation possibilities in mind and completely fluid, but they should almost never be a point of discussion

"how can you be voting your top SR who is voting your 2nd SR?" - uh because that's how it makes sense play the game?
In post 314, drealmerz7 wrote:SAD, you don't have a read on me yet?
In post 315, drealmerz7 wrote:I'm good voting SAD or desperado currently

that's crazy fast for me on a D1
In post 322, drealmerz7 wrote:UNVOTE: desperado
VOTE: Sir Arthur Dayne
In post 326, drealmerz7 wrote:omg now SAD is asking about role PM info

he must die

Hmm this dude is all over the place. Few things: Focus a lot on flavor (for someone who claims to hate talking about flavor), his read on me looks somewhat contrived jumps from "omg stop talking abotu flavor" to "i'm down with this lynch", his responses to me not related about flavor. First point is it is extremely easy to talk about setup/flavor from a scum standpoint but it makes you look like you're putting in ~effort~ while not actually doing much of anything. Another thing, and this is what I'm really having a problem with, is why he jumped on me for having positive flavor and making the assumption positive flavor = scum. This needs to be answered by him I couldn't give a fuck if he hates flavor talk or not: Do you have positive or negative flavor. His whole posting also feels fake? Idk it just seems like he's trying to fake his town style without actually... being useful. I haven't spectated a bunch of games he's in, but from the very few he's way more useful as town. His first post () reads as "look at me guys I'm totally town and playing alone and thought that no one is posting yet oopsie I was looking at the wrong thread".

Slysly's
vote/posts:
Spoiler:
In post 323, SlySly wrote: UNVOTE: Desperado

LOL that's literally what it is. Uhh I guess naked vote without the need to justify it feels a bit townish. I remember in Defcon when I was being wagoned Cephrir (scum) naked voted me in the middle, but that case felt different because MoI had already made a case and people were wagoning me (and we had already hit scum day 1). Here there wasn't much of a case and if he's scum he knows I'll flip town. Idk just feels more like "fuck it I'll join this wagon for pressure/etc" which reads natural? Rest of posts give me good vibes not sure why, little content, but it looks like he's not purposely giving little content or sliding under the radar, hard to describe.

Gerry's
vote/posts:
Spoiler:
In post 488, gerryoat wrote:I'd vote SAD just for saying he has like 7 TRs after 10 troll pages and maybe only 3 legit content pages. but i'll wait
In post 504, gerryoat wrote:Especially when everyone was joking around and no one giving any alignment tells.
In post 507, gerryoat wrote:OK i just dont wanna hammer lol

VOTE: Ser Arthur Dayne

I'm not sure why giving townreads is scummy. Ehh I know he's not aware of my playstyle so I'll let some of the point slide but I tend to scumread/townread a lot of weird little things in people's posts, and also like to have reads early even if they're wrong, I just like reads organized and pressure being applied and my tiers list being formed. But from his POV I'm not sure what he wants? To wagon one of the few people moving the game along? Like, what's the town-motivation in his posts/vote on me, I actually can't find none. With some of his posts he strikes me as an anal player (the no RVS voting etc) so I'm surprised he is doing almost nothing and trying to stiffle discussion. Also it's not like he asks me why I have those townreads, he just doesn't like the fact I have townreads. However, outside of his vote/related posts, I actually quite like his other posts, particularly 14 and 350. 376/411 holy weird af but w/e for now.

Frogger
-

I'm not gonna quote all of his posts because there was a lot feel free to go ISO him. I've also said enough I think about him. I got the feeling like he was excited for a wagon, I do that a lot. Part of my suspicion on him came from frustration with how terrible he was playing. Part of it was genuine confusion at if he believed half of the things he was saying. That said, more important than the vote/interaction with my wagon I think is his interaction with Tammy. I'm willing to say it feels genuine for now. I'll leave him on my lean town pile, I don't think scum would go from wanting to lynch someone to switching read and then agreeing with their read (my read on Zach). That dynamic style of reads comes much more from town actively trying to solve the game.

Firebringer
-

Frogger part 2 has a bunch that I'm not gonna bother quoting. One thing I don't like is him going "town read on SAD" "Ehh maybe I don't feel as strongly about the townread on SAD anymore" "Vote SAD". BUT that said, I actually don't think he would be blatant like that as scum. Ik he was scum in defcon and it was pretty obvious there but he was still trying to play more discrete so here it just feels like weird train of thought rather than scum intention. I will leave this here in case he does turn out scum so I can pat myself on the back: His backpedal on me to appeal to ~friendos~ in was really really really reaaaaally scummy. However how he can admit that he might be wrong on me and unvoting when I'm at L-1 could come from both alignments. At the time I assumed he was just scum who didn't wanna get his hands dirty and was looking for town points in case I did ever flip (the Spiffeh effect from Defcon). Umm I actually still think that might be the case. But some of his other posts (461, 466, 640, 689) give me good vibes. He can move up to lean scum though? I actually thought I was gonna move him up to at least null when I started his part but honestly looking at his ISO he still feels scummy.

Toogeloo's
vote/posts:
Spoiler:
In post 417, Toogeloo wrote:Town Reads:
Desperado
Tammy
MariaR

IGMEOY
Andrius

Scum Reads:
Pine
SAD (cuz it's popular and he smells like underwear I've been wearing all week)

Thought I did this last night...
Vote: Pine
In post 657, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 471, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:I mean I got lynched Day 2 and I didn't give a fuck and I could get lynched this game today and I wouldn't give a fuck.
So you really don't care about your survival, like at all? Do you even want to play, or are you already going through the motions?
In post 475, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:You can feel free to vote me if you're not!

I want you to get lynched with vengeance when I flip town.
Has this
ever
happened? Day X, Persona A gets lynched, Day after X, Person B gets lynched as per Person A's request?
In post 483, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:If he wants to pull shit out of his ass to suck up
Where else would he pull shit out?
In post 563, MariaR wrote:You mean I was right on my townread that no one listened too :O
Have we had a flip yet that I am unaware of?
In post 571, Tammy wrote:yes he was Arthur was at L-1 that's a serious thing that happened as he was calling for more votes and a hammer.
I actually wouldn't have minded if this happened. Sometimes the most off the wall day 1 quick lynches can setup town for an amazing town block early should they catch scum. Worst case is we get rid of someone who isn't really willing to work with town or be a detriment down the line.
In post 591, Fro99er wrote:BTW it's been too long. Was it Nacho or Notty who diffuses TvTs as scum?
Nacho's posts were more IIOA and not really much of anything other than arbitration. Any alignment could have done that, and Nacho is pretty savvy as either alignment.
In post 593, Nachomamma8 wrote:I diffuse TvTs as scum frequently, but this was a move coming from Nacho the human being as opposed to Nacho the player.
Case in point. It could simply for generating posts, or maybe a caring individual, either way there wasn't any content in the arbitration.
In post 627, Tammy wrote:Also nacho does sometimes diffuse arguments as scum, but I kinda feel like as scum he'd do it differently.
He didn't really do anything though.
In post 649, Fro99er wrote:VOTE: Gerry
Don't give up so easily...

Unvote;
Vote: SAD

Yeah these are basically garbage. Weak justification for having me in his scum list first "cuz it's popular and he smells like underwear I've been wearing all week". Then weak justification for getting on the wagon. Almost nothing he replied to me in his 2nd post read as him having a scumread on me, like legit when I first read his post I was thinking "Okay why are you replying to useless posts with more useless stuff" then I saw the vote and I was like huh? Just seems to be trying to keep my wagon alive while also making weak excuse to get on the wagon. For someone who also claimed post restriction with pictures, he also has had some posts that didn't include any (440, 672, 679, 718). His response to Andrius in 717 (Yeah, I dunno. I had that read like 3 hours into the game, so it was mostly RVSish still I guess) reads spineless scummy. Like okay so congrats you have now only 1 scumread now and thats because you're following the masses you would think he would more actively try to solve the game but nope he seemes to be content with being useless and letting the rest of the town be useless (and while I do hate making assosications preflips, this is more of a note to self, but the exchange between andruis and toogeloo posts 710/717 doesn't read scum on scum of same alignment).
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:08 am

I also wanted to look at counters to my wagon (the people saying it was bad and stuff or just avoiding the topic) but I do that maybe in a bit.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:06 am

Post by gerryoat »

In post 730, Desperado wrote:At least he's ready to buss Gerry?
yes bus me
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:07 am

Post by gerryoat »

In post 711, Andrius wrote:GLORIOUS ERRANTPARABOLEANS
dreaemrz
Pine
MariaR
FB
SlySly
Fro99er
Toog - awaiting more reads

???
Zack
Nosferatu
Aero
Creature

SOCKS
SAD
Desperado
Tammy
Gerry
nacho*
real talk, shouldn't socks be masons. why are they bad
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:08 am

Post by gerryoat »

In post 710, Andrius wrote:What about me?

I'm sure I listed at least 6 TRs in the same game.

LEAVING OFF AT TOP OF PAGE 21
show me the quote so i can vote you then lol. (if its too early)
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:09 am

Post by gerryoat »

In post 673, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:Anyway here is an upated tier list I had to do a fresh one because I accidentally erased what was in my notepad but I don't have a concrete scumlist anymore makes me sad

Desperado, Pine, Tammy
Slysly, Aeronaut, gerryoat, Frogger
Maria, Creature, Nosferatu, dreamz, Nacho
Andrius, Toogeloo, Firebringer, Zach

Deuces I'm out for the night I gotta do a bunch of work.
I've literally done nothing this game, how am I so high?
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:12 am

Post by Errantparabola »

HEADS UP! I will be without laptop access from tonight until Sunday. I have my phone so don't worry, I'll be here. Votecounts may not be as frequent as you want, but I'll get at least 1 a day out, hopefully 2.

Votecount 1.8

-an acrostic poem-

L- laundry!
A- andrius,
U- underwear, (slysly)
N- nachomamma8,
D- desperado,
R- rockin'
Y- your
world!

Ser Arthur Dayne
(7): Aeronaut, Pine, Andrius, drealmerz7, SlySly, gerryoat, Toogeloo
drealmerz7
(2): Zachstralkita, MariaR
Fro99er
(2): Desperado, Ser Arthur Dayne
Desperado
(1): Firebringer
Firebringer
(1): Nosferatu
Zachstralkita
(1): Fro99er

Not Voting
(3): Creature, Nachomamma8, Tammy

17 players, 9 majority.
Deadline in (expired on 2017-02-01 17:30:00)

Andrius is V/LA Saturday through Sunday.
did another ms user do something lovely? recognize their achievements here!

Today's modern mafia consumer demands dozens, nay, hundreds of roles that are vanilla cops.
--implosion
provided
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:39 am

Post by Firebringer »

theres so much spam here friends.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:48 am

In post 739, Firebringer wrote:theres so much spam here friends.
A whole 2 pages since your last post? Or is this "I'm scum and don't feel like putting in ~effort~ so I'm gonna complain about the amount of posts". I actually did the same exact thing in Masquerade ball as scum and correctly got called out on it by Shadow.
In post 737, gerryoat wrote:
In post 673, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:Anyway here is an upated tier list I had to do a fresh one because I accidentally erased what was in my notepad but I don't have a concrete scumlist anymore makes me sad

Desperado, Pine, Tammy
Slysly, Aeronaut, gerryoat, Frogger
Maria, Creature, Nosferatu, dreamz, Nacho
Andrius, Toogeloo, Firebringer, Zach

Deuces I'm out for the night I gotta do a bunch of work.
I've literally done nothing this game, how am I so high?
Try reading maybe? Or not that's cool too? Not that you're there anymore though, spoilers I'm thinking of placing you somewhere in lean scum but I haven't done the updated tier list I wanna look at the rest of the people not addressed above first.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:48 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 740, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:A whole 2 pages since your last post? Or is this "I'm scum and don't feel like putting in ~effort~ so I'm gonna complain about the amount of posts". I actually did the same exact thing in Masquerade ball as scum and correctly got called out on it by Shadow.
can i like just marry you? you are a delight.
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:51 am

Post by Desperado »

Fuck your vows, how about a meaningful response to SAD's comments?
;)
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:51 am

Post by gerryoat »

In post 740, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:Try reading maybe? Or not that's cool too? Not that you're there anymore though, spoilers I'm thinking of placing you somewhere in lean scum but I haven't done the updated tier list I wanna look at the rest of the people not addressed above first.
I've read, and I think it's a bad reason to TR me. So, besides that, is there anything else? And idc where you place me, as long as it makes sense from your point of view lol
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:52 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 742, Desperado wrote:Fuck your vows, how about a meaningful response to SAD's comments?
i claim sock would be my response.
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:53 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 738, Errantparabola wrote:Ser Arthur Dayne (7): Aeronaut, Pine, Andrius, drealmerz7, SlySly, gerryoat, Toogeloo
drealmerz7 (2): Zachstralkita, MariaR
Fro99er (2): Desperado, Ser Arthur Dayne
Desperado (1): Firebringer
Firebringer (1): Nosferatu
Zachstralkita (1): Fro99er
all these wagons are so shitty, I am literally on the only person who could objectively be sock here.
Show

Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:00 am

Ok so Desperado and Tammy I've addressed enough about why they're town and they're staying there for now.

Zach's response to me and recent posts read town and gave me good feeling, and as I said previously his dreamz scumread feels genuine.

Maria I have things I like about and other things I dislike. I like her general tone and the way she was interacting, I like her super early townread on me (before the wagon). I don't like the her modifier point Tammy brough up about something she didn't know calling it modifier correctly (as opposed to the much more common and logical "post restriction"). More importantly I don't feel like she's putting in enough effort in this game, I got the feeling she was much more engaged in Masqurade ball.

Nosferatu, sliding under the radar, does the "gonna catch up" but then replies sarcastically to 1 post.

Creature I already addressed, I got the impression from what others have said previously that he's a hardcore scumhunter as town and very engaged and spammy but... he's been a huge disappointment thus far. Bored/unengaged scum?

Nacho major contribution is diffusing fight. I agree with Tammy scum sometimes do that both for towncredit and to stop making the two people fighting obviously town in the case Tammy and frogger are, but I don't get the feeling that's what he was trying to do, because he wasn't pressured to stop them from towning it up, it's too early on. So town points for that.

I think that's it?
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:05 am

Updated tiers list wooooooooooooooo

Desperado, Tammy, Pine
Slysly, Frogger, Zach, Nacho
Maria, gerryoat, Aeronaut
Firebringer, dreamz, Nosferatu, Creature
Andrius, Toogeloo
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:07 am

Vote: Andrius
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:31 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Unvote;
Vote: Nosferatu

SAD can be town now. 732 is an amazing town post.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”