Large Normal 199: L'Hôtel Pleuvoir (Fin)

Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4325 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:30 pm

Post by Tywin Lannister »

In post 4323, Nero Cain wrote:He's scum and I'm pushing him and he's pushing back. Why would I not be?
Lol!!!
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4326 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:43 pm

In post 4321, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4275, Tywin Lannister wrote:Nero I agree with now after his opportunistic vote on me without reason or thought about the current game state whatsoever,
this is blatantly untrue. This is like the second time you've claimed that I'm not giving reasons. Like, I'm not going to convince you that you are scum so of course you'll disagree but you disagreeing=//=no reasons given.
In post 4302, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:Titcus most likely isn't scum cause she'd have to be scum doctor and that counters our best pr's I doubt it
?????

Can we just hurry up and lynch Tywin so I can be conf town tomorrow? Though I'm sure someone will bring up the "IT WAS A BUS!"
Okay, so what was I lying about? Your vote wasn't opportunistic? How so? You waited til Pine/Elb voted me then jumped on. That's the definition of opportunistic, so idk what you think was lied about? Not giving reasons? Well, your reason was 'Tywin/Sonia both scum read me, so they must be scum.' So your reason is OMGUS.

Now, when I say 'reasons' to vote someone, I'm saying you have nothing you can point at, no posts, no quotes, nothing that you can show that says 'Tywin said this scummy thing.' You have no reasons in the purest sense of the word. Saying 'I have reasons so that's a reason!' doesn't make it true. I'm not talking fucking semantics here. It's common sense what I meant when I said you have no reason to vote me or Sonia, so using semantics as a way to call me a liar in defense is just ridiculous and scummy. I CLEARLY implied that you have no reason to call me scummy, therefore voting me is scummy in itself.

Also, your post about being confirmed town, because I'm voting you which means you're town... Jesus H Christ.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4327 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:51 pm

The funny part is that Nero wants to vote me to be conf town somehow, which is ridiculous from any perspective. If I was scum and flipped, his opportunistic vote on me could just be scum attempting a bus play. That's not how you 'conf town' anything Nero. How are you so dumb this game? Since I'm not scum, lynching me today would only get you roped tomorrow, so you're not very bright. I think your scum hoping to get to Lylo.

Also Nero, if you were town and truly believed I was scum, you'd have no problem being lynched today, because you flipping town is sure to get me quicklynched tomorrow. The stupidity that you've shown is beyond your normal town meta, so you're clearly acting dumb on purpose. You're scum and need to eat some rope. Your buddy can wait til tomorrow.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4328 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:55 pm

I respect the effort though, but I think you played it too far Nero. Since almost everyone has played in other games with you, we already know you're not this dumb. I can't see anyone believing it.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #4329 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:10 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Tywin can I ask you a question?
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4330 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:19 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 4318, Aj The Epic wrote:
In post 4311, Titus wrote:Never lynch Sonia
Why?
Titus, I need this answered. Speaking of which, Dierfire's game just finished here and was a scum game for Sonia.

Tywin's dying today if I have anything to say about it. I'm not comfortable with how shifty his reads are. Not just over today, either. One of his main arguments was that he hadn't been as wrong as the rest of the town but now we've got double vote wagons he was comfortable with that came up town. If that was the source of his confidence, it doesn't show as he's still fully convinced Pine/Nero are scum. Well... his reads today have been kinda bad too.

And yes part of it is I can't justify actually letting Tywin into a potential lylo because I WILL lynch him. It's not only an embarrassment to lose to this kind of play but there's also just too many things he's weaseled out of. At least give me the ability to read his posts with "This was a town player's actual frustration" or "yeah this was caught scum we should've hung d1".

As I said earlier, I'm forcing myself to hold Pine as a town read for right now. I don't have any direct opinion of Nero since he did sheep the wagon shift yesterday rather easily. Elbrin is probs town until further notice.

In short, the two we're accepting as conftown need to be actively involved here.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4331 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:34 am

Post by Cephrir »

Votecount 4.3Tywin Lannister 3 (Pine, Elbirn, Nero Cain)
Nero Cain 2 (gerryoat, Tywin)
Pine 1 (Sonia)

Not Voting (Titus, Aj)

8 alive, 5 to lynch.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #4332 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:52 am

Post by Pine »

Titus, you're going to have to justify your TR on Tywin for us to continue being friends.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4333 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4330, Aj The Epic wrote:I don't have any direct opinion of Nero since he did sheep the wagon shift yesterday rather easily. Elbrin is probs town until further notice.
TBF I was pushing a Sonia/Tywin grouping and it looks like Sonia isn't happening so...I just want to lynch scum...I don't care wich username it is.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4334 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:59 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

You voted Gamma did you not? And also Kyouko? So are you claiming four scum reads there?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4335 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Gamma and SSBM are dead guy so no I didn't vote them today. I was hard pushing SSBM earlier since I thought they were scum. I prob did vote for Gamma but yes, Sonia and Tywin are scum.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4336 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:18 am

Post by gerryoat »

Sonia, Pine lynch isn't happening. Vote Nero. Titus, you want Nero lynched, vote Nero. AJ vote your partner Nero
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4337 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

you aren't going to strong arm a ML on me. We could debate your reasoning but you won't share or don't have any. You could vote scum with me but I don't think you are all that interested in helping town.

gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4338 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:24 am

Post by gerryoat »

Nope, I'm just a GT account. You caught me
xSoniaNevermindx
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4339 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:39 am

Post by xSoniaNevermindx »

VOTE: Nero
The longer you stare at something the more out of focus it becomes

MariaR is me
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #4340 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:37 am

Post by Pine »

Gerry, convince me about Nero. Cloudkicker analysis suggests Town.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4341 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4342 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:59 am

Post by gerryoat »

In post 4340, Pine wrote:Gerry, convince me about Nero. Cloudkicker analysis suggests Town.
i explained my POE earlier
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4343 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4326, Tywin Lannister wrote:Well, your reason was 'Tywin/Sonia both scum read me, so they must be scum.' So your reason is OMGUS.
I'm not Titus, I don't scum read people b/c they have a scum read on me. My point is that both you and Sonia keep voting me and then turn around and act like ya'll ain't sure. Its very "anyway the wind blows". You are also saying other things that are untrue such as that Pine and I had some awkward conversation. There were prob other things but that's the most memorable. Your "use quotes!" is very much just assigning me busy work.
In post 4327, Tywin Lannister wrote:If I was scum and flipped, his opportunistic vote on me could just be scum attempting a bus play.
look at the little scumbutt trying to put it in the minds of town that he's getting bussed.
In post 4327, Tywin Lannister wrote:Also Nero, if you were town and truly believed I was scum, you'd have no problem being lynched today, because you flipping town is sure to get me quicklynched tomorrow.
This applies to you as much as me. You should be self voting if you think
YOUR
flip would get me auto lynched.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4344 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:49 am

Post by Titus »

I am not scumreading you for you scumreading me before.

I have had massive RL and I have done much more than you here.

Sonia is confirmed to me based on D1.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #4345 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:21 am

Post by Pine »

In post 4332, Pine wrote:Titus, you're going to have to justify your TR on Tywin for us to continue being friends.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4346 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4344, Titus wrote:I am not scumreading you for you scumreading me before.

I have had massive RL and I have done much more than you here.

Sonia is confirmed to me based on D1.
You had a scum read on Tywin day 1 when he was voting you. Ditto Moz. Ita not just something that I think you are doing this game but its something you do every game. You've given a explanation for this so ok, but I still think you are 20x more likely to scum read a player that has been scum reading you.

I haven't been a bump on a log this game and I'm not sure why you'd think that unless you are looking at my post count and going "OH I have 200 more posts than him so he must be doing nothing"

Explain your Tywin read and expand on Sonias d1 play.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4347 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:50 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4345, Pine wrote:
In post 4332, Pine wrote:Titus, you're going to have to justify your TR on Tywin for us to continue being friends.
Tywin's acting like I do when I know my lynch would help the game.

Plus Nero and Elbrin are all over that shit.

Nero's still doing nothing but whine about me.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #4348 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:19 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Shock and awe, I want the compulsive liar dead.

Please please please talk to us about sonia. I really want to know why she's town. Convince me.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #4349 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:25 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Why did the game just stall to death

Send help

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”