The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2975 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:20 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 2970, JaeReed wrote:Titus, are you ever going to answer my question? It's not a set up for dismissal. I want to understand your thoughts to see if the push is based off what I think it is or if there's something I'm missing.
My push on FA will be explained momentarily. Waiting on Drealmerz.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2976 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:21 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 2965, The DEO wrote:The question becomes of whether this is townie anger or whether your unilateral focus is based on scum teaching you conviction is good without showing fake hunting.
drealmerz got mislynched in another game where I was scum a hydra and people were townreading my slot for dissonance. I watched the frustration with hydra dissonance grow in that game. I believe this is genuine.
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2977 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:23 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 2974, drealmerz7 wrote:I have a problem with hydras period. I don't think they're good for the game.
In this case it's probably best to only join up for games that don't allow hydras. You won't be able to force people in a hydra to play the way you want them to play, so it's best to avoid them altogether.
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2978 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:23 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 2973, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 2968, JaeReed wrote:
In post 2963, drealmerz7 wrote:save what you put in the thread for what you agree on
This means that less people are going to be pressured and scumhunted. It's less than ideal.
BUT IF IT'S SCUM IT GETS TWICE THE FUCKERY, THAT'S LESS THAN IDEAL OMG
That is why it is about the content not about opinion. I am not saying to drop the scumread. I am saying if you believe we are scum then what have we done that is scummy. What have we done to manipulate people? What have we done that is scummy.

Again your arguments are about hydras in general. Not about whether we care to solve this game.

So I ask again: Think about if we are scum who with? Test your theory. What does it mean for the game as a whole?

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2979 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:24 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 2976, JaeReed wrote:
In post 2965, The DEO wrote:The question becomes of whether this is townie anger or whether your unilateral focus is based on scum teaching you conviction is good without showing fake hunting.
drealmerz got mislynched in another game where I was scum a hydra and people were townreading my slot for dissonance. I watched the frustration with hydra dissonance grow in that game. I believe this is genuine.
I agree. That's why as juvenile as Drealmerz is being, we are not voting him.

~Titus
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2980 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:24 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 2975, The DEO wrote:
In post 2970, JaeReed wrote:Titus, are you ever going to answer my question? It's not a set up for dismissal. I want to understand your thoughts to see if the push is based off what I think it is or if there's something I'm missing.
Is the scumread on zefiend still there? Can you walk me through that one? If you're not still scumreading him there's no need.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2981 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:26 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

I already did that a bit - what it means for the game if you're scum

I went through the D1 and D2 lynches and said about the hood maybe being scumchat

what else are you looking for?
balance among all things
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2982 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:26 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 2979, The DEO wrote:

~Titus
Juvenile is a harsh word Titus. I don't think Drealmerz is. I think it is either a genuine frustration because we are a hydra or because he has been taught conviction is townie.

I want to see him confront the fact he has to bring content to his scumread of us but in no way is it Juvenile.

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2983 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:27 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 2980, JaeReed wrote:
Is the scumread on zefiend still there? Can you walk me through that one? If you're not still scumreading him there's no need.
Yes but no one seems to be joining, so Math and I have decided to go through the PoE route.

We have Postie and Gamma as lock town, do not need consultation there.

~Titus
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2984 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:28 pm

Post by JaeReed »

@drealmerz So you believe that Gamma Emerald would be their partner and they bussed RM/boring?
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2985 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:29 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 2981, drealmerz7 wrote:I already did that a bit - what it means for the game if you're scum

I went through the D1 and D2 lynches and said about the hood maybe being scumchat

what else are you looking for?
That is a hypothesis.

Back that up. Make an argument with content and posts.

If that hood with Gamma you believe to be a scumchat then keep in mind Gamma,myself,Titus, and at least one if not two people would have to be okay with that.

I think it is more you want us to be scum for being a hydra and wrong versus actually having that belief or you just aren't hunting. You have made a theory.

Now you have to dig deeper and see if it is genuine.

~~Math
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2986 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:30 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 2984, JaeReed wrote:@drealmerz So you believe that Gamma Emerald would be their partner and they bussed RM/boring?
I only believe it is POSSIBLE

scumreads in this game are WEAK AS SHIT
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2987 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:31 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

quit misrepping me, I am not scumreading you because you're a hydra
balance among all things
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2988 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:31 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 2982, The DEO wrote:
In post 2979, The DEO wrote:

~Titus
Juvenile is a harsh word Titus. I don't think Drealmerz is. I think it is either a genuine frustration because we are a hydra or because he has been taught conviction is townie.

I want to see him confront the fact he has to bring content to his scumread of us but in no way is it Juvenile.

~~Math
He can provide spam, but that is all he will do. He retaliated the moment I voted FA with zero thoughts on why I did or thoughts on FA, which I asked for multiple times.

All he is doing is whining, and that by definition is juvenile. If being harsh lets him know this, good. Being nice has not.

~Titus
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2989 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:32 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

titus: "I'm bullying him and he's not responding how I want!"
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2990 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:32 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

keep trying
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2991 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:33 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

realize I have shared thoughts on FA recently and you look foolish
balance among all things
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2992 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:34 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 2983, The DEO wrote:
Yes but no one seems to be joining, so Math and I have decided to go through the PoE route.

~Titus
If you're willing to look elsewhere, could you please take another look at my Vedith/Vaxkiller points? I'd especially appreciate your insight on the fact that Vedith stayed off the main lynch wagons D1 while Lycanfire voted him almost all day, then parked on Lycanfire almost (maybe completely?) all of D2. It's reminding me of Raskolnikov in my mini normal and mhsmith0's analysis of Rask there.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2993 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:34 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 2989, drealmerz7 wrote:titus: "I'm bullying him and he's not responding how I want!"
Number one: I am a them. The slot is a them. Please do not use He.

Number two: I am giving you a platform to make a "The DEO" is scum case. How am I bullying you for displaying what I think? I don't see you analyzing your thoughts or trying to solve the game. I am asking you to prove me wrong by making a case.

~~Math
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2994 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:35 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 2993, The DEO wrote:
In post 2989, drealmerz7 wrote:titus: "I'm bullying him and he's not responding how I want!"

Number two: I am giving you a platform to make a "The DEO" is scum case. How am I bullying you for displaying what I think? I don't see you analyzing your thoughts or trying to solve the game. I am asking you to prove me wrong by making a case.

~~Math
number one: learn to read

when someone uses "titus:" it means they're BEING THAT PERSON

I was quoting titus talking to me
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2995 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:36 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

person a: I ahve things to say

person b: I have things to say too

person a: this is how we depict in text who is speak, I, person a is speaking

person b: and now I, person b, am speaking
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2996 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:37 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

I'm the he...
balance among all things
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2997 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:38 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 2994, drealmerz7 wrote:

~~Math

In post 2992, JaeReed wrote:
In post 2983, The DEO wrote:

~Titus
If you're willing to look elsewhere, could you please take another look at my Vedith/Vaxkiller points? I'd especially appreciate your insight on the fact that Vedith stayed off the main lynch wagons D1 while Lycanfire voted him almost all day, then parked on Lycanfire almost (maybe completely?) all of D2. It's reminding me of Raskolnikov in my mini normal and mhsmith0's analysis of Rask there.
My look elsewhere is mhsmith. Mhsmith pings me to no end.

Pedit: Drealmerz I misread a pronoun sorry. Are you doing to make a case of why we're scum or only just scream? The latter does not help Town. The first will help you see you are wrong. Show it don't say it.

~~Math
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2998 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:39 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 2994, drealmerz7 wrote:

~~Math

It can also be interpreted as you addressing someone then stating your point after it.

MathBlade and Titus both tend to read things literally. This is a communication issue, and one that I have reason to believe isn't on purpose, so if nothing else as a personal favour can you please try to have a little extra patience when these things happen? <3 I know you're a cool dude and I'd appreciate it.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2999 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:41 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

and I think that slot is looking for ANY REASON to take issue with me so I'm on edge about it

in the same post they even who awareness about the pronoun he being me because of the bully reference

sooooo

I think I'm being cool and patient with dissonance that I'd prefer to be tearing apart (and if I were scum probably would be)
balance among all things

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”