Large Normal 201 - House of Harmony - At The End(GAME OVER)

inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:32 am

Post by inspectorscout »

Vote Count 1.19

ConManMick -
[4] Pine, Alisae, PeregrineV, Transcend
drealmerz7 -
[0]
Transcend -
[0]
Pine -
[0]
Alisae -
[1] drealmerz7
Jaack -
[1] Gamma Emerald
Elena Fisher -
[0]
BigYoshiFan -
[0]
Manuel87 -
[0]
PeregrineV -
[0]
Gamma Emerald -
[0]
PenguinPower -
[0]
Lemon Tree -
[0]
ironstove -
[2] gerryoat, BigYoshiFan
kuror0 -
[0]
Pepchoninga -
[1] Elena Fisher
Clumsy -
[2] Jaack, Pepchoninga
gerryoat -
[2] ConManMick, Manuel87

Not Voting -
PenguinPower, Lemon Tree, kuror0, ironstove, Clumsy

Mod Notes –
ironstove is V/LA until 15 January.
Gamma Emerald is V/LA until 17 January.

With 18 Alive, It Takes 10 to Lynch.

Day 1 Ends In (expired on 2017-01-23 01:24:08).
Last edited by inspectorscout on Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
But I know,
At the end...
Remind me of the fool I really am.

Am Zaphkael now.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:32 am

Post by gerryoat »

In post 1247, gerryoat wrote:post more, mod's asleep

...am I?
fk
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:34 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1250, inspectorscout wrote:Wtf this is a mafia game, not animu bae
You just salty cuz you don't have sick Photoshop skillz like me :P

Who needs photoshop skills when you can design evil setups and let your puppets play them? :lol:
-S
Last edited by inspectorscout on Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS
| here.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:34 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

Were posting our fav anime?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:34 am

Post by Alisae »

actually shit Pep is gonna start posting his.
GTKAS
| here.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:37 am

Post by gerryoat »

In post 1249, Alisae wrote:Tags:
Image Image Image Image

Steam Avis:
Image Image Image
wow ur really good. can you make me an avi sometime
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:37 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

Na my real fav anime is this
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:39 am

Post by BigYoshiFan »

In post 1255, gerryoat wrote:
In post 1249, Alisae wrote:Tags:
Image Image Image Image

Steam Avis:
Image Image Image
wow ur really good. can you make me an avi sometime
Me too. XD
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:40 am

Post by Alisae »

I might as well make an art request thread eventually tho recently I've been really lazy so yeah. In a future near you.
GTKAS
| here.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:46 am

Post by gerryoat »

PM me when you make it
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:47 am

Post by Clumsy »

Spoilering all of this for those who don't want to see all this. This is mostly to force myself to read through everything anyway.

Spoiler: Catch-up, Part 1
In post 4, Alisae wrote:Yo I'm a mason with Cabd
In post 5, drealmerz7 wrote:VOTE: alisae

not RVS
In post 8, drealmerz7 wrote:I heard there is a cattle ban

but that doesn't mean there won't be any meat

no I hate claims on D1 like that - it's pure scum or severe anti-town either way you need to go

I like this, a few town points for drealmerz.

In post 47, Alisae wrote:Competative Trash Tier Overwatch team looking for Velma, Fred, and Daphne.
Canidates will automaticly get Townreads from both me and Transcend.
Apply now!
I'm not good enough to be a Velma, I'm definetely not Daphne... I guess I'm the driver then. Where's my ascot?

In post 48, Transcend wrote:I nominate ConManMick for his impressive performance in Kids TV Show Mafia to be our Velma.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... ct[]=25190
Oh man. I trust Mick 100% with this.
In post 62, Indigo wrote:
In post 58, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 57, Alisae wrote:Also if there isn't a wagon on my ass this game that means people are too pussy to push my ass.
this is pure scummyness

shit like this HURTS THE GAME AND HURTS TOWN

totally votable
I cant believe it but i am agreeing with Dreal. If you shitpost for the next few pages then i assume you both are scum and are trying to make a lot of noise to disrupt the game. Please actually play the game. Make regular conversation, scum hunt later on, contribute to forward the town wincon or i will just assume you are scum.
Eh, save it for the vigilante (if we have one) if this keeps up. I think I saw the shitposting does keep up too. Ugh.

Shit Posting

Shit Posting

Shit Posting

More Shit Posting
In post 278, Jaack wrote:Actual real vote time.

VOTE: Ramcius

While it's not alone worth voting for, I've never really liked plays type disclaimers like the one in . They always read more like preemptive excuse making.

Moving along, I don't really like or either. They both have this wishy washy tone in that they aren't outright calling Alisae scum, but they are implying it in a way that would be easy to back out of. And while his vote is on Alisae it's essentially an RVS vote from waaay back, so, again, it's an almost kinda scumread that's easy to back out of.
In post 285, Jaack wrote:
In post 279, Ramcius wrote:well, me and Alisae have still ongoing game together, so till it's not ended, i can't explain my actions, but why you think i can't have genuine feel on Alisae to be scum?
I never said your scumread couldn't be real. Even scum are going to have real scumreads in multiball.

My problem was that it looks like you were trying to avoid committing to scumreading Alisae. Your vote was there and you were questioning him but it looked like you were letting yourself out of the read. For example:
In post 270, Ramcius wrote:sure i can, but sheeping is scummy, or starting wagon like that without stating a reason, and next time it might be wagon on you after naked vote
This reads to me like you have a legitimate reason to scumread Alisae, but you're letting him off the hook.

Next time there might be a wagon? Why not push for it this time? You're vote may be there, but I don't get the feeling from your posts that your that interested in pressuring him.
I like both of these posts. Pretty good reasoning being so early in the game.
In post 299, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 285, Jaack wrote:
In post 279, Ramcius wrote:well, me and Alisae have still ongoing game together, so till it's not ended, i can't explain my actions, but why you think i can't have genuine feel on Alisae to be scum?
I never said your scumread couldn't be real. Even scum are going to have real scumreads in multiball.

My problem was that it looks like you were trying to avoid committing to scumreading Alisae. Your vote was there and you were questioning him but it looked like you were letting yourself out of the read. For example:
In post 270, Ramcius wrote:sure i can, but sheeping is scummy, or starting wagon like that without stating a reason, and next time it might be wagon on you after naked vote
This reads to me like you have a legitimate reason to scumread Alisae, but you're letting him off the hook.

Next time there might be a wagon? Why not push for it this time? You're vote may be there, but I don't get the feeling from your posts that your that interested in pressuring him.
Why should he push for a wagon so early on? All we've got from many of us is just a load of shitposting. Committing to a lynch so fast could be an easu way for scum to manipulate a situation.
It's not committing, you can change at any time. But you're never going to get any information or reads D1 without some pushing. Run up a wagon, see who gets on, see who stays off, how people react, rinse repeat, get some sort of info.
In post 318, gerryoat wrote:
In post 17, Transcend wrote:
@MOD
if both scum teams kill the same person does the kill not go through like fire and ice or will they die
wait there is 2 maf teams?
In post 322, gerryoat wrote:
In post 320, BigYoshiFan wrote:There are at least 2 scumteams, which could include a lone SK. That's what I think multiball means.
OH FK. LOL.
I don't like these. Almost seems like a forced townslip. I didn't even sign up for this game in queue and I knew it was multiball.

So far, town leaning on Jaack, scum leaning on Yoshi and Indigo (mainly gut feelings), Penguin needs to post more, rest is fairly neutral.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:49 am

Post by Alisae »

Clumsy fun assignment. Go ISO your previous slot hold and gimmie your read on them.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:50 am

Post by Alisae »

That is when you're done catching up.
GTKAS
| here.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:52 am

Post by gerryoat »

In post 1260, Clumsy wrote:I don't like these. Almost seems like a forced townslip. I didn't even sign up for this game in queue and I knew it was multiball.
Before this game i had no idea what mutliball meant. on epicmafia they have 2 maf setups but no one plays them lol
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:05 am

Post by Clumsy »

Spoiler: Part 2
Oops, forgot to add Pep into the lean scum last post.
In post 405, Transcend wrote:
Disclaimer: This is a reads list, the mod did not edit any of this post.

{gerryoat}

{drealmerz7, Gamma Emerald, Indigo}

{BigYoshiFan, Jaack}

{ironstove, kuror0, Ramcius}

{LemonTree, PeregrineV, Pine}

{Manuel87}

{Alisae}

{ConManMick, PenguinPower}

{Pepchoninga}

Since I feel nice I'll explain my reads in the next post so I have something to go off of, when I self-ISO and so you guys thoroughly understand my thought process.
I find myself reading some of these the opposite way, but I can see this readlist from your perspective. Agree with Jaack and Pep, disagree with Iron, wish a couple others were higher. I can see where the Gerry read is coming from, but I don't think he should be nearly that high.
In post 427, ironstove wrote:Has everyone already posted ?

So far no scum reads yet.
I'm not liking Ironstove's early game yet. Seems very lurky. And not like inactive lurky, but talking and watching with scummates lurky.
In post 487, ironstove wrote:Was that vigi shot legit? If not I don't like the fake vigi shot and the fake confirmation that the vigi shot was real.
In post 496, gerryoat wrote:
In post 487, ironstove wrote:Was that vigi shot legit? If not I don't like the fake vigi shot and the fake confirmation that the vigi shot was real.
Btw this is a fake reaction, he says this an hour plus after free the mod posted after the fake shot. It was a forced reaction to cast a dark cloud over it
My reaction too. It was pretty obvious that the vigi shot was not legit. This looks like an attempt to set up a reason for scumreading someone.
In post 512, ConManMick wrote:You know what else
This is stupid as fuck but
Too many of his posts contain "lol"
Like, stop trying to be friends with everyone it looks baaaad no no no no no no no nono no

PEDIT yes it's a multinational you potato

PEDIT again yes I am what of it
In post 513, ConManMick wrote:Multi all ba multiball autocorrect you monkeyslut
Oh god I'm dying. I needed a bit of entertainment while reading this.
In post 531, Jaack wrote:Rules number 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 of mafia - fake day vig shots are fake.

I'm also finding it hard to care too much about this gerry/ConManMick thing. So let's go back in time to interesting stuff.
In post 458, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 449, Jaack wrote:I'm not sure I like how pepcho has thrown a decent amount of shade around since coming under scrutiny.

Which is to say, I don't like it but in kinda agree with his point in , and I don't particularly like manuel's response to it.
Understandable. I do throw shade sometimes unintentionally since this is mostly my personality when I point out things I don't like. I do make cases and yes I do scumhunt and this will be shown when I get a good feeling about a SR.
I don't really like this response the more I think about it. I feel like pepcho is trying too hard to get on my good side. I gave him a little breathing room and he just straight up agrees with my scumfeels about him.

It's to buttery for my tastes. I'd still prefer a Ramcius wagon, but this is fine too.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Pepchoninga
I'm liking Jaack more and more. Right now, he's like, 3rd highest town read.

Gotta go, TASBOT is on AGDQ!
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:07 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1224, Alisae wrote:You don't understand the 2nd because you don't know him.
Great, I guess you wont elaborate.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:09 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1227, Elena Fisher wrote:
In post 1209, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1191, Elena Fisher wrote:Clum (Rem) town
Gerry Town
Cow town
Alisae towny
Slight sr om Manuel from what I've seen well prob iso that later
Iron scum
I don't like this.

Firstly why read Clum (Ram) as town?

What do you think of me? There seems to be a lot of players missing and overall these reads are made in a rush.
Rem for the upset sub out
Yes there are a lot of people missing so why do you think there rushed I'd understand if you thought that if I had everyone on here but these are only a select few
I think you're hard scum because you always asking for a read on yourself means you care what others think on you and that should be the last thing on your mind as town it's a subconscious thing as scum
Ummm, that doesn't make him town in any way...or explain his previous actions wich were scum all round.

Wow, this is the worst reason to belive I'm a HARD SCUM like ever. I asked for myself since I didn't see myself in your reads. It is normal. Your reads seem fake and forced. Also you have excluded players that are active and do have content if you want to base a read on them.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:10 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1230, Elena Fisher wrote:I feel better about my Pep sr then my Iron sr infact
VOTE: Pep
Lol.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:10 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1231, BigYoshiFan wrote:^ Townpost IMO.
Why is thst a townpost?
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:11 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1234, gerryoat wrote:I'm abou to just say fk it. cause my top 2 SRs wont have big enough wagons and the people on ConMan's wagon looks good.
Terry why don't we vote the Ram slot? Well after we get more content from the slot.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:12 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

Edit; from the replacement
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:12 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 1266, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1227, Elena Fisher wrote:
In post 1209, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1191, Elena Fisher wrote:Clum (Rem) town
Gerry Town
Cow town
Alisae towny
Slight sr om Manuel from what I've seen well prob iso that later
Iron scum
I don't like this.

Firstly why read Clum (Ram) as town?

What do you think of me? There seems to be a lot of players missing and overall these reads are made in a rush.
Rem for the upset sub out
Yes there are a lot of people missing so why do you think there rushed I'd understand if you thought that if I had everyone on here but these are only a select few
I think you're hard scum because you always asking for a read on yourself means you care what others think on you and that should be the last thing on your mind as town it's a subconscious thing as scum
Ummm, that doesn't make him town in any way...or explain his previous actions wich were scum all round.

Wow, this is the worst reason to belive I'm a HARD SCUM like ever. I asked for myself since I didn't see myself in your reads. It is normal. Your reads seem fake and forced. Also you have excluded players that are active and do have content if you want to base a read on them.
Asking about yourself if I had you in my reads list is fine but you're not in it and I don't need to explain again why it's scummy
you can say it's fake and forced all you want with no reasoning it's just shade and worthless
I've read since my replace in and going so the "active" players dont really work for me
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:13 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1245, Alisae wrote:
In post 1241, gerryoat wrote:
In post 1237, Alisae wrote:Shit photoshop job Garry
ur just mad ur not my new best friend
No I'm satly because I actually do do GFX work and i iz pro with photoshop. Look at my pro skillz

I can post more if you want :P
At least you have started lowering the saturation, cuz it made your work like cancer artwork from the 90s.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:14 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

I feel like talking to you is quite useless since I'm very confident in your flip so go on and squirm it'll be fun to watch
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:15 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1273, Elena Fisher wrote:I feel like talking to you is quite useless since I'm very confident in your flip so go on and squirm it'll be fun to watch
Why not interact with your scumread to attempt to prove them wrong and look even more scummier?
In post 1272, Pepchoninga wrote:At least you have started lowering the saturation, cuz it made your work like cancer artwork from the 90s.
OMGAWD XD
THAT BURN FUCKING HURTS
GTKAS
| here.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”