Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2701 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:04 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

and mod confirmed he didn;t die during day 2 (he said if he did, a mid day scene would be posted)
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2702 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:37 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

@FA, here's my top 3 scumreads in TL;DR form:

DEO -- Big case on Titus explains why, and now she is largely absent. I assume you read it or skimmed it since you mentioned it earlier. Her other half Math seems to be moving from one contrivance to another. I don't buy their story Re: Lycan-"Pants" just based on the defense that "Math wouldn't do that." Now Math has spun theories in an entirely new direction and figuring out what happened to Lycan reads like scum theatre to me (that goes for you too, I think you're overdoing it. But I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt.)

Gamma -- Riding on the coattails nearly the entire game. Lack of formulation of independent stances. Seems to be skating by on a double-voter claim. Also partly gut.

mhsmith -- The way he picked apart my case, only going for points that are literally nonarguable, and suggesting that meta is a good enough reason to hard-town-read DEO, does not sit right with me. I thought he was asking questions because he didn't understand my case but they were actually framed to just hard-defend Titus' actions.

Also this post details why I think mhsmith is a good bet for scum. There is no logical progression seen in his posts that would follow up with that three person lynchpool.

I don't wanna sound like it's so easy to grasp but the three of them as the remaining scumteam actually make a lot of sense to me.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2703 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:41 pm

Post by MathBlade »

That is why I don't like the Drealmerz slot. If his delayed death had kicked in then I would have likely believed vig but it didn't.

It can't be something that manipulates something on a global scale as our night action worked. So that means it had to hit Lycanfire directly.

Scum did something for the creds and claim vig ??? <<That is a brainstorm. I just don't see why someone would do that to Lycanfire directly.

~~Math

Pedit reading that post
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2704 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:48 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2702, ɀefiend wrote:@FA, here's my top 3 scumreads in TL;DR form:

DEO -- Big case on Titus explains why, and now she is largely absent. I assume you read it or skimmed it since you mentioned it earlier. Her other half Math seems to be moving from one contrivance to another. I don't buy their story Re: Lycan-"Pants" just based on the defense that "Math wouldn't do that." Now Math has spun theories in an entirely new direction and figuring out what happened to Lycan reads like scum theatre to me (that goes for you too, I think you're overdoing it. But I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt.)

Gamma -- Riding on the coattails nearly the entire game. Lack of formulation of independent stances. Seems to be skating by on a double-voter claim. Also partly gut.

mhsmith -- The way he picked apart my case, only going for points that are literally nonarguable, and suggesting that meta is a good enough reason to hard-town-read DEO, does not sit right with me. I thought he was asking questions because he didn't understand my case but they were actually framed to just hard-defend Titus' actions.

Also this post details why I think mhsmith is a good bet for scum. There is no logical progression seen in his posts that would follow up with that three person lynchpool.

I don't wanna sound like it's so easy to grasp but the three of them as the remaining scumteam actually make a lot of sense to me.
Titus has RL. Never accuse RL of being fake. Sometimes one head in a hydra posts more than another.
I also don't like how you ignore Postie's post of in essence what you are accusing me of if you scumread me.
I am a person who pokes at mechanics. It is what I do. To say I am scummy for playing mafia...Like no.

Again this is attacking a person on VLA/not here and that is the reason. Boooo. I attacked RM but it was because of the quality of posts being different than other V/LAs. In other words that lacks substance.

Mhsmith is the only one that makes sense to me at all in that list and only if he is with Drealmerz and especially if Lycanfire submitted his redirect to himself which makes a lot of sense. Especially if Drealmerz is the NK and was going to somehow passive roleblock someone. If he knew someone was going to kill him and he didn't believe the vig claim and knew he would be mislynched it makes sense for a Lycanfire to redirect a scum powers onto him. Because if positive he would get benefits meant for scum. If negative then he would take the negative things before being lynched.

~~Math
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2705 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:50 pm

Post by The DEO »

Both prior posts The DEO whoops

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2706 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:54 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 2703, MathBlade wrote:That is why I don't like the Drealmerz slot. If his delayed death had kicked in then I would have likely believed vig but it didn't.

It can't be something that manipulates something on a global scale as our night action worked. So that means it had to hit Lycanfire directly.

Scum did something for the creds and claim vig ??? <<That is a brainstorm. I just don't see why someone would do that to Lycanfire directly.

~~Math

Pedit reading that post
In post 2704, MathBlade wrote:

Titus has RL. Never accuse RL of being fake. Sometimes one head in a hydra posts more than another.
I also don't like how you ignore Postie's post of in essence what you are accusing me of if you scumread me.
I am a person who pokes at mechanics. It is what I do. To say I am scummy for playing mafia...Like no.

Again this is attacking a person on VLA/not here and that is the reason. Boooo. I attacked RM but it was because of the quality of posts being different than other V/LAs. In other words that lacks substance.

Mhsmith is the only one that makes sense to me at all in that list and only if he is with Drealmerz and especially if Lycanfire submitted his redirect to himself which makes a lot of sense. Especially if Drealmerz is the NK and was going to somehow passive roleblock someone. If he knew someone was going to kill him and he didn't believe the vig claim and knew he would be mislynched it makes sense for a Lycanfire to redirect a scum powers onto him. Because if positive he would get benefits meant for scum. If negative then he would take the negative things before being lynched.

~~Math
In post 2705, The DEO wrote:Both prior posts The DEO whoops

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2707 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:55 pm

Post by The DEO »

Zefiend, do you have an actual question, or are you pissed off that you cannot mislynch us?

mhsmith is the only name on your list I would consider lynching.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2708 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:33 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

In post 2704, MathBlade wrote: Titus has RL. Never accuse RL of being fake. Sometimes one head in a hydra posts more than another.
I guess by RL you mean real life, but I'm not even sure how that's an excuse for the amount of hydra-dissonance that I observe. I have never played with you and I am not willing to give you or your hydra a free pass just because other people in this game vouch for you. This is MAFIA and I have seen people people pull off the most unbelievable lies and stories so I will always be paranoid.
Could you try to rephrase/explain this? I honestly don't even know what you're trying to say here. Which Postie post?
That's quite a jump to generalize [asking the mod a million questions] as [playing mafia]. Again, I have seen people engage moderators with questions in an attempt to look townie or to seem like they're helping to solve the game, when all they're really doing is putting on a show. To me, the theory you concocted about drealmerz seems extremely farfetched.
I'm not even sure who you are referring to here since you don't use any names. If you were spacing out your paragraphs how I was, then I assume you're talking about Gamma, who is officially on V/LA. Literally none of my reasons on Gamma have to do with the fact that he's V/LA.

~~Math
I do not see how any of the logic you give would lead to mhsmith making sense to you. There is a missing chainlink, and I think it is explaining how/why exactly mhsmith would be scum with drealmerz. I also find it interesting that you didn't talk about my reasons for mhsmith, but seemed to latch onto the idea that I'm somehow attacking players who are absent (which is patently false) and defend them against your own interpretation of my reasons.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2709 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:47 am

Post by Creature »

Are Gamma and mhsmith doing something towny?
Sigh
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2710 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:36 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 2652, Frozen Angel wrote: Jae has a townread on Kuroi - talk about that
I don't know how anyone is TRing kuroi, JR has a lot of townpings but then a few meaningful scumpings
kuroi is all scum at this point to me
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2711 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:38 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 2652, Frozen Angel wrote: so many players expressed townread on deo talk about that
why the repeat on asking me about other people's reads? this seems weird to me a bit

"other people are TRing DEO, yay for them" ??? - not sure what you're looking for and I already felt weird about the jae/kuroi question from you so I'ma just stop

if you want to know about people's reads ona slot, ask them
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2712 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:39 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 2652, Frozen Angel wrote:
what about gamma started to look good and when? what about him was bad?
looking like a good possibility for scum, is what I meant
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2713 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:46 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 2668, Frozen Angel wrote:Your tunnels and slip huntings suck math! ;)
balance among all things
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2714 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:12 am

Post by The DEO »

The mhsmith comment and the hydraslip quotes were me. I apologize.

~Titus
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2715 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:13 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 2713, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 2668, Frozen Angel wrote:Your tunnels and slip huntings suck math! ;)
That's why I am working with them.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2716 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:16 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 2709, Creature wrote:Are Gamma and mhsmith doing something towny?
Gamma has been obvious town since the start, plus I refuse to believe my hood has two scum in it.

My townread on Deimos is getting a little stale. I prefer Zefiend or JaeReed.

Do you townread both of those?

~Titus
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2717 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:55 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

I don't like the way you are preflip associative hunting at all.

Regarding DEO I can understand what your saying and your big case and before anything else I like to see you liniking a game you previously played with eaither head. I played games with them and modded their games and what you are scum reading is their usual absurd town. Their scum is way more calculated in pushes (both of them) but hey thats meta. From what I skimmed I didn't saw their tunnel on SS and Lycan unusual - Total crap - but not scummy imo. I need to do some isolated reading (I mean reading iso)

regarding try harding on setup - I am hunting down scum roles. Do you have any problems with that?

regarding Gamma I totally agree and thats why its sucks their VLA atm and why I was asking neighbours to give opinions on each other. I prefer to see them coming back and see their responses to my catchup/setup spec and to see the neighbours opinions about eachother first.

regarding mhs - that was a lurking slot since start - and I suck at sorting lurkers. you have my full support pushing that slot anytime though.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2718 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:56 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 2711, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 2652, Frozen Angel wrote: so many players expressed townread on deo talk about that
why the repeat on asking me about other people's reads? this seems weird to me a bit

"other people are TRing DEO, yay for them" ??? - not sure what you're looking for and I already felt weird about the jae/kuroi question from you so I'ma just stop

if you want to know about people's reads ona slot, ask them
I was perfectly clear about what I was asking

I was asking your reads on their reads. whats so complicated about that?

Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Any/all

Post Post #2719 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:05 am

Post by Postie »

In post 2702, ɀefiend wrote:I don't wanna sound like it's so easy to grasp but the three of them as the remaining scumteam actually make a lot of sense to me.
Nearly everyone who has ever said this has been wrong.
In post 2704, MathBlade wrote:I also don't like how you ignore Postie's post of in essence what you are accusing me of if you scumread me.
Also this. So much this.
Discourse is fleeting, but junk mail is forever.
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Any/all

Post Post #2720 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:31 am

Post by Postie »

I believe Math is referring to , zefiend.
Discourse is fleeting, but junk mail is forever.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2721 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:21 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

[quote="In post 2718, Frozen Angel]I was asking your reads on their reads. whats so complicated about that?[/quote]
well first you asked me specifically about JR's read on kuroi - any specific reason for being so specific about those 2 in that direction (nothing about kuroi's read on JR, just JR's on kuroi)

and then
In post 2652, Frozen Angel wrote:
so many players
expressed townread on deo talk about that
you want me to go through and find what every slot thinks about The DEO and share what I think about what they think? "so many players" - is just too general and seems a weird question, so I asked you about it

I am a pretty vocal player and do tend to share what I have to share when I think it is good to share it IF I think it is good to share it - I don't mind answering questions either, but not if I think it is loaded (well, sometimes I'll answer loaded questions with awareness and see where it goes)

generally, right now, I'll agree with those who are suspect of the slot and suppose I can ask those who have no suspicion on that slot to tell me why not? - it seems to me they're really trying hard to skew the view / push suspicion on me in regards to the lycan kill and whatever happened rather than actually trying find the truth, and then had to backtrack once that agenda failed
balance among all things
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2722 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:33 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

You commented on the Jae/kuroi deal before but your ignoring that line of thinking now cause "You need scumreads". I'm not intrested in the reads themselves but your awareness and consistency

And the second question is not loaded. Its general But not loaded obviously. Trying to make it look like that is crap.

VOTE: Drealmerz

I asked the second question to see whats your comment on me who previously expressed a townread on Deo and your read on the meta reads for that. Trying to hide behind others who are "sharing their concerns about Deo" is just the middleground crap scums will likely take when their facing that question.

Anyway, Its now obvious that you wouldn't be able to make that kill go throw all by yourself. now my question is why you calimed that in the first place?

drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2723 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:41 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

so essentially because I'm not fully decided one way or the other, I'm scum? - nope, I just don't know, it's okay to not know

and no, it absolutely was a loaded question from you

AND you just made a comment about making pre-flip associative reads, and that is ALL you're doing yourself
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2724 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:42 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

I'm scum because my read on someone else's scum read and that person's townread aligns this way or whatever the fuck you're doing?

convoluted messssssssssss
balance among all things

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”