Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:11 pm

Post by All Alone »

Second!

VOTE: Creature
dear princess celestia, sometimes it can be hard for a shy pony like me to stand up for myself, and when i first tried it, i didn't like the pony i became. but i've learned that standing up for yourself isn't the same as changing who you are. now i know how to put my hoof down without being unpleasant or mean
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #42 (isolation #1) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:42 pm

Post by All Alone »

VOTE: Gin
dear princess celestia, sometimes it can be hard for a shy pony like me to stand up for myself, and when i first tried it, i didn't like the pony i became. but i've learned that standing up for yourself isn't the same as changing who you are. now i know how to put my hoof down without being unpleasant or mean
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #815 (isolation #2) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:22 am

Post by All Alone »

VOTE: rb
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #825 (isolation #3) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:11 pm

Post by All Alone »

I agree with zachstralkita

there

there's my opinion on rb

try and analyze it
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #861 (isolation #4) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:13 pm

Post by All Alone »

UNVOTE:
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #914 (isolation #5) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:47 pm

Post by All Alone »

VOTE: Ircher
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #968 (isolation #6) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:25 pm

Post by All Alone »

UNVOTE:

good lord people can we all stop doing "reaction tests" forever

because now I, for the third fuckin time since I woke up today, have to figure out where I want my vote, AND IT'S PISSING ME OFF
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1001 (isolation #7) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:59 am

Post by All Alone »

I think THE GIN AND TONIC is scum,,,
In post 993, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:So far, he's been posting a lot and I see actual effort by him, going off of him hating scum, I'm almost willing to promise a town read here, that or he'll flake at the end and we'll know.
In post 993, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Wraith I'm liking after he did that one big post, I saw genuine scum hunting when analyzing the entire thread up to that point and that's why he's got a town read
In post 993, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Overall I like Zach, at first his posting was kinda weak but he's been showing he doesn't care about anyone, he's gonna do his thing and he isn't submissive either which I like.
In post 993, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Grey, I'm going to go with a town lean here. He's been active in the thread asking questions and pointing out illogical cases; overall his actions are justified
In post 993, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:When you dissect her posts(wall posts), she is pointing out logical inconsistencies and her reasoning is sound, ergo town lean
In post 993, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:I'm town leaning to null with Lil Uzi, so far he's been posting good thoughts and I get a good gut feeling about him
These are some
really
low level reads. Like the only times I see readslists full of "TOWN BECAUSE ACTIVE AND LOGICAL" are in Newbie games, and even then usually from a player who spent the first page arguing for No Lynch and needed three tries to get the vote tags to work. After you've been around for more than a game or two and you see the Active And Logical players roll scum just as often as the lazyasses and dipshits, you realize that scumhunting isn't a matter of figuring out who's right, but who genuinely believes they're right.

I think Gin has played Mafia long enough to know all that. Yet when I look at this readlist, I don't see someone who's figured out who genuinely believes they're right. I see someone who's figured out who they want to pocket.
In post 993, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Another thing that's got me a tickled town read is the fact that [Alisae] voted me for saying scum have day chat. Just that entire interaction screamed town to me reading back.
This is Gin's only townread with any depth to it, and even it bothers me. Here's the important thing: this interaction happened in the early pages,
before
Gin went full force on Alisae. And there's no way he didn't see this interaction before then, since he was literally half of it! So if the game started out with an Alisae interaction that screamed town to Gin, why would Gin spend the middle of the game attacking Alisae? I don't buy that.
In post 993, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Also that last post capitalizing ITS PISSING ME OFF, reads fake as hell. If you honestly expect to have everything laid out D1 and easy, especially in a large, you're delusional or frustrated noob but that slots been alive for a year and half so I see it as a fake reaction. No reason an experienced player would think it would be easy.
No, I
don't
expect everything laid out easy. I know full well that scumhunting is a battle of wits. That's exactly what irritates me about "reaction tests": there's no battle to them! It's literally just someone putting on a red mask, and then I see someone who looks red and attack them, and then they're like "joke's on you I was only pretending". Like okay, it turns out the interaction
was
fake, just not in an AI way, so in the end I learn absolute jack about the one and only thing I'm trying to learn.
Fuck
that, and
fuck
"reaction tests". I want a real battle. Give me a real battle or go to hell and stop wasting my time.
In post 993, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:I'm giving [EchoVision] a scum lean. So far I've seen him have a joking manner but I get a bad vibe from it, like he's trying to hide behind the humour and his general diction.
Hey, Gin, what's black and white and red all over?

YOUR ROLE PM HAHAHAHAHA

VOTE: TheRealGin-N-Tonic
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1027 (isolation #8) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:33 pm

Post by All Alone »

In post 1010, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:If AA was a good player, or town, he'd be able to deduce that I thought Alisae was town after I "reread." Ya know, the part where I said I reread it.
This is
exactly
the kind of non-answer I give out when I'm scum and someone catches me giving a bogus read.

Like, YES, obviously I saw the "reread". No duh, Clouseau. But there's still a clear incongruity there:

1) Gin reads the interaction the first time
2) Gin decides Alisae is scummy
3) Gin rereads the interaction
4) ?????
5) NOPE HE'S TOWN NOW

I think if Gin was town, he would have explained step 4 here. When townies backwalk their scumreads, they're usually really, really open about it. What changed? Why? There's not really a good reason to go into teeth-pull mode here, if it's a legitimate reread. But if Gin didn't legitimately reread Alisae, and there is no legitimate step 4, then the best he can do is point to step 3 again and act like that puts him above suspicion. Which is exactly what he did here.
In post 1024, Creature wrote:VOTE: Gamma Emerald

Okay, let's wake this up because he posts elsewhere.
In post 1025, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:VOTE: Gamma

He needs to at least post once and appreciate drunk me's puns
Hi, look at how much I'm helping out the town, by pressure voting someone who's not even aware the thread exists

Green Gem Man's clearly forgotten about this game, seeing how he's already in prod range, and when he gets the prod he'll either post or replace out. These votes won't make any difference. If you'd instead voted me, or drealmerz, or SlickDilinger, it would at least be on somebody who'll read it and react to it. But this? This is just a lazy and useless way to look protown.

PEDIT: lol told you
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1083 (isolation #9) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:23 am

Post by All Alone »

In post 1059, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:First off you said he was Green, how do you know his slot is green? There should be no actual basis for you to have any read on him, granted I know the counter argument is that I voted for him when he didn't post anything but honestly, mine is justifiable in consideration that:
1) We got a role PM with game thread attached
2) WE HAD TO CONFIRM OUR ROLE via PM
3) We got a PM saying the game started-

scratch all that, he's back to NAI. I was going to make point 4 be how he was on when the game started but he was gone from Dec 31st to the 2nd of Jan and the game started the 1st.

Regardless, I still want to ask you how you got a green read on gamma?
Damn, that's a detective-ass question. I'm reading this question and I can immediately sense that you're wearing a deerstalker. You are undoubtedly awaiting my reply with magnifying glass in hand. Your sidekick wants to help you out, but valiantly respects the prohibition of hydras in normal. Your pipe is packed. With cocaine, naturally.

But despite the many similarities between you and Sherlock Holmes, there's one huge advantage you hold over him, and that's access to image search. I want you go to your favorite image search and type in "emerald", and see if you can't solve the mystery as to why I referred to Gamma Emerald as "Green Gem Man".
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1084 (isolation #10) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:27 am

Post by All Alone »

In post 1060, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:While you're at it, don't forget why you decided to just naked vote throughout the game. Make sure to not accuse me of not explaining my reads as clear and concise as we want them to be when you literally offer no actual explanation as to why you vote, or unvote.
In post 5, All Alone wrote:Second!

VOTE: Creature
In post 42, All Alone wrote:VOTE: Gin
In post 815, All Alone wrote:VOTE: rb
In post 825, All Alone wrote:I agree with zachstralkita

there

there's my opinion on rb

try and analyze it
In post 861, All Alone wrote:UNVOTE:
In post 914, All Alone wrote:VOTE: Ircher
In post 968, All Alone wrote:UNVOTE:

good lord people can we all stop doing "reaction tests" forever

because now I, for the third fuckin time since I woke up today, have to figure out where I want my vote, AND IT'S PISSING ME OFF
Creature was RVS, you were gut-RVS, rb was sheep, Ircher was sheep

There's not really any depth to these votes, and I'm not going to sit there and pretend otherwise. Doesn't mean I'm not going to cast them if I think it's the best place to put my vote
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1085 (isolation #11) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:30 am

Post by All Alone »

In post 1062, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Last question for AA for the night.

Why is it that the only player you've commented on is myself?

You can say this is a tactic trying to get you to focus on other players but me but I only find it scum motivated to target one player and not talk about literally anyone else.
because I don't care about the other slots right now

In post 1062, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Last thing that struck my mind is were you trying to add emphasis to your scum read on me. You said I think THE GIN AND TONIC is scum.

You've correctly addressed me as Gin (which I prefer thank you) when you first voted me and then when you explain your reads you say it correctly so you saying that was deliberate. I believe it to be a subliminal trick to make anyone that reads it think your post has a higher level of importance; because we you all cap something and the rest is normal, it sticks out like a sore thumb. When you conclude soon after the attention grabber by saying scum, it makes the readers mind read everything in a pretense of scum being the correct answer and it allows the accuser to sway the opinion using subtly.
Okay, first of all, I write the introduction to my post in the style of Kain Tepes and your conclusion is that I'm going for
subtlety
? Uhhhhh.... you might be a little bit off there.

And, honestly, wtf is the point of this? Are you seriously suggesting that caps lock is a manipulative scum tell? I feel like you're just arguing for the sake of it, and I really don't see the town motive for making stupid ass points like this.
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1086 (isolation #12) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:39 am

Post by All Alone »

In post 1068, SlickDilinger wrote:
In post 1067, Alisae wrote:Hi have a good idea! Why don't we flashwagon this?
VOTE: SlickDilinger
Or someone can do a meta dive real quick, either work for me.

I'm the ninth person you've laid a vote against on day one.
I call this Discrediting Instead of Analysis

SlickDilinger can go in my scumpile as well, I really don't see the protown motive for a post like this.
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1445 (isolation #13) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:00 am

Post by All Alone »

I don't understand why people are townreading Gin :(
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1745 (isolation #14) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:24 pm

Post by All Alone »

I see Gin found a way to get back on the Alisae lynch after hard defending him, without ever having explained the townread like he promised

in other news, Gin is scum
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1758 (isolation #15) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:48 pm

Post by All Alone »

If Gin genuinely believed Alisae needed to be a policy lynch, he wouldn't have hard defended him and then waited until they were both lynch candidates to bring it up. That is survivalistic play.
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2212 (isolation #16) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:12 am

Post by All Alone »

In post 2165, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 1027, All Alone wrote:
In post 1010, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:If AA was a good player, or town, he'd be able to deduce that I thought Alisae was town after I "reread." Ya know, the part where I said I reread it.
This is
exactly
the kind of non-answer I give out when I'm scum and someone catches me giving a bogus read.

Like, YES, obviously I saw the "reread". No duh, Clouseau. But there's still a clear incongruity there:

4) ?????
5) NOPE HE'S TOWN NOW

I think if Gin was town, he would have explained step 4 here. When townies backwalk their scumreads, they're usually really, really open about it. What changed? Why? There's not really a good reason to go into teeth-pull mode here, if it's a legitimate reread. But if Gin didn't legitimately reread Alisae, and there is no legitimate step 4, then the best he can do is point to step 3 again and act like that puts him above suspicion. Which is exactly what he did here.
Look at this little shit. His entire fucking vote, and narrative is saying I didn't do anything to explain my town read but open up the spoiler and tell me you dont see my saying what got me thinking Alisae was town.
In post 993, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Alisae
Spoiler: To Alisae or not to Alisae
Alisae
I'm actually going to say town, on multiple websites she admits to being a shit town and bad at hunting, in the basis that she asks questions about what she thinks is sus makes sense to me but I don't like her relationship to Creature, they almost seem to have the same mindset or like to back each other.

Another thing that's got me a tickled town read is the fact that she voted me for saying scum have day chat. Just that entire interaction screamed town to me reading back.

Fuck that bullshit misrep and continued push of a false narrative

VOTE: All Alone
Oh,
now
I'm misrepping? Because when you responded to this SAME EXACT POST the first time around, you sure seemed to think it was an accurate representation:
In post 1059, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 1027, All Alone wrote:
This is
exactly

4) ?????
5) NOPE HE'S TOWN NOW

(snip)

As for step 4, keep this as a post promise and I'll explain it to you when I can, any other reads and I'll be happy to divulge in but for now, it's my little secret I have to keep.
I really don't think townGin just
forgot
that I was in the right here. I think scumGin figured that he wasn't capable of throwing me off his scent, realized that he needed me discredited or mislynched, and changed his narrative accordingly.
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2213 (isolation #17) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:19 am

Post by All Alone »

In post 2189, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Starting off, the first 5 posts were naked votes and the 6th vote was a fake "town frustration" reaction by saying on D1 he doesn't know where to put his vote, thus frustrated does not make sense on D1 and this isn't his first game either.
I had two straight votes pull the Slayer's Gambit card. Slayer's Gambit is antitown and should die in hell forever, so yeah, I'm a little annoyed when it happened TWICE IN A ROW. And wtf does this not being my first game have to do with anything? I wasn't playing the noob card there, so I have no idea why you're bringing that up.
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2215 (isolation #18) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:23 am

Post by All Alone »

In post 2189, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:As for the rest of his posts, you'll also been keen to notice that I have been the only player he ever talks about. I've been the main contender for the lynch right now, and I can only see Scum!All Alone pushing a lynch on one player.

There is no room for town!All Alone to be tunneling one player and never interacting with anyone else.
Oh, there's no room for town to tunnel one player, you say? then wtf is this:
In post 2181, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:I'm not focusing on anyone else right now but All Alone, anyone else is distracting.
I find it really hard to believe that townGin CONSCIOUSLY DECIDED to tunnel on me, and then LITERALLY FIFTEEN MINUTES LATER decided that tunnelling could not possibly come from town.

And yeah, "focus" is
exactly
how I play town. DEAL. WITHIT
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2228 (isolation #19) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:51 am

Post by All Alone »

In post 2194, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 1445, All Alone wrote:I don't understand why people are townreading Gin :(
This post, quite simple really. If a player wanted player X dead, then there is reasoning behind it, he would look at the posts people town read and say why they have scummy connotations to them.
Uhhh... I
am
explaining why your posts have scummy connotations?
In post 2197, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Well nevermind, I asked for a policy lynch on Alisae because she was in an almost LyLo situation in a game we played together but it's now over and we can talk about it. During that time, it seemed like Alisae was making leaps and stretches with a bunch of reads on town players I couldn't believe what she was doing so I was angry and was supremely afraid of Alisae being in a LyLo situation this game because I was witnessing what Alisae was doing as town during that whole debacle.
Not buying it.

Alisae had been on all three scum lynches up to that point in Nadroj's game, and you decided he was so bad he needed to be Policy Lynched because he was
considering
townies for the final scum? Like, if you honestly proposed a PL for that reason, then
eat shit
. Even the best players mislynch sometimes, much less CONSIDER the wrong lynch.
That isn't a fucking reason to PL someone.

But I really don't think your proposal was honest. I think you know damn well that that isn't a reason to PL. I think you needed a strategic reason to get back on the Alisae wagon, and looked for the first sign of "bad play" you could propose a PL over.

I mean really, you said in that you had "multiple websites" of meta on Alisae. If you genuinely believed he was deserving of a PL, why couldn't you find an example of his supposedly PL-worthy play from a game that you could actually talk about at the time? Or that was
actually a PL-worthy play
?

You couldn't because your PL was disingenuous horseshit.
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2401 (isolation #20) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:01 pm

Post by All Alone »

In post 2254, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:I'm just using my vig shot on you, I dont care if I die claiming a power role, you're a worthy shot.
In post 2265, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:I'll self hammer at this point but lynch these slots lynched with fire after I'm dead.
In post 2275, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Remember, the those 3 pushers of my lynch, also Echo. Let's end Day 1 please.

SELF-HAMMERING IS NOT A TOWN VIG PLAY

SELF-VOTING IS NOT A TOWN VIG PLAY

FAKECLAIM DETECTED, EVERYONE GET YOUR VOTES ON GIN
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2588 (isolation #21) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:22 am

Post by All Alone »

In post 2431, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:I'm not going to talk after this point because who I shoot is based on what ya'll come up with (with my authority being supreme but hey gotta satiate that ego).

The two questions in case you forget are:

Shooting Pool: All Alone, Zach, Slick, Echo, Debi, and Texcat

Question 1: Out of the shooting pool, who would you want shot the most?

Question 2: Out of the shooting pool, who would you want shot the least?
fuck Zach, marry Debi, kill AA
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2589 (isolation #22) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:25 am

Post by All Alone »

In post 2574, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 2572, Titus wrote:Slick is an existing candidate.

The Real Gin and Tonic is nit. He's a provable PR claim.
Titus is town as fuck.

P-Edit: Rainbowdash Mini 1862 claims Miller and votes claimed cop, a PR role. Guess what, Rainbowdash equated to scum.

I'm content with the content I got from yalls opinions and boy do I have a lot to say.
Okay, I want to hear what you have to say about this suspicious character who tried to end D1 with the lynch of a claimed PR role:
In post 2275, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Remember, the those 3 pushers of my lynch, also Echo. Let's end Day 1 please.

Is that guy scum? I think he must be scum if he wants the guy who claimed vig dead.
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2693 (isolation #23) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:28 pm

Post by All Alone »

In post 2680, texcat wrote:I still think that Alisae admitted that she had been posting not what she legitimately thought. She says here that she legitimately thinks. That implies to me that her other posts were not what she legitimately thinks. I think that's a scum tell.
"legit" is a grammatical intensifier in this context

it doesn't imply his other thoughts are less legit, it just means he feels really strongly about this one
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3175 (isolation #24) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:05 am

Post by All Alone »

In post 3096, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:There's nothing to overlook, blue is a convenient way to refer to the opposite of red. Wraith would get shot because Blue is looking for Tex's partners

@Echo - I think it's optimal to keep the scum factions as evenly matched as possible to keep them scared of each other. If red gets lynched today there will be 0-1 red left and 2-3 blue left as we enter the night phase. I want blue aiming at red and red aiming at blue, I don't want either of them aiming at town/PRs.
The problem with your strategy here is that in multiball, the scumteams
generally
aren't looking to NK the other scumteam. Scum need to lynch someone not on their team during the day, and a lynch on the other scumteam tends to be an easier sell than a lynch on town. NKing the other scumteam limits scum's ability to lynch the other scum, so scum generally try to avoid doing so.

I think Kyouko's assumed scum strategy here is a towntell, since if he was scum he'd presumably have figured out the scum NK strategy last night. This is his first multiball game, and it's believable that the texcat kill and flip would give townKyouko reason to think that scumteams want to NK each other.
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3181 (isolation #25) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:15 am

Post by All Alone »

Sequencer: This is my main, and I don't play anywhere else.

I think SlickDilinger is the best lynch today. This isn't a lurker lynch, I think he's just scum.
In post 1065, SlickDilinger wrote:Not planning to change my vote until I’m more confident about it; I like drealmerz7’s work based on seeing more of his analysis and posts, but I don’t often have strong reads during day ones.
I don't really get why townSlick would leave his vote on the drealmerz wagon here if he liked drealmerz's more recent posts. Townies are usually nervous about pushing wagons on players they don't suspect, and his reason for leaving his vote in place doesn't really make sense. I feel like he's leaving his vote on drealmerz here because he thinks he's "supposed" to, rather than because he genuinely expects to get anything out of it.
In post 1068, SlickDilinger wrote:
In post 1067, Alisae wrote:Hi have a good idea! Why don't we flashwagon this?
Or someone can do a meta dive real quick, either work for me.

I'm the ninth person you've laid a vote against on day one.
This is a really slimy response considering Slick has stated he had no strong opinion on Alisae. When townies are defensive, they usually explain their own motives from their point of view, and only go negative like this if they're either scumreading the attacker, or if they think the attacker is just being really stupid. Neither seems to be the case here, which indicates a disingenuous attempt at discrediting.
In post 1610, SlickDilinger wrote:Lil Uzi Vert, sorry for letting you down. Are you still looking for an answer to what I mean by pretty? In short, if you cut the word out it's probably fine. In long, I'm luke-warm on how scummy or townie Alise is, but I have stronger feelings about other players.
What other players? The only players Slick's talked about at all are Alisae, Gin, and drealmerz, and he only stated "stronger" feelings about Gin. If he genuinely had stronger feelings about other players, why didn't he talk about them instead? Why would townSlick let Alisae and drealmerz dominate the discussion and never even bring up the players he felt strongly about? This is a scummy go-with-the-flow mindset.
In post 3120, SlickDilinger wrote:
In post 2994, drealmerz7 wrote:everything GIN said should be disregarded

everything everyone said about GIN should be disregarded
I was pretty disappointed by Gin's play in that it was way sloppy for town, and just generally added disinformation. Thus, I agree with Drealmerz7 in that we should avoid considering too much of what Gin said. Ultimately, he had no significant insight due to role, and he demonstrated a willingness to lie and add disinformation to day one.
After promising all throughout D1 that he'd have more insight on D2, D2 comes and Slick's only insight is apparently to discredit the only player besides rb who we know had a town wincon. I think if Slick was genuinely trying to sort players, he'd have something more meaningful to talk about than this by now.

All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3453 (isolation #26) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:30 am

Post by All Alone »

In post 3371, EchoVision wrote:
In post 3314, Alisae wrote:First you have a hard townread on me and now you think I'm scum. You are so full of shit right now lmao.
who said I think your scum? you're like my girlfriend cause you keep jumping to conclusions... I said that post yelled scum to me, not you as a player.
:neutral: Why would you say the post yelled scum if you didn't think the player posting it is scum? I don't really get your motivation here.
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3454 (isolation #27) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:32 am

Post by All Alone »

In post 3391, Ircher wrote:
In post 3191, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Players suggesting lynching me for saying blue are more likely to be scum imo

I'm not going to qualify "the other" scumteam or the "not red" scumteam every time I want to talk about players that are scum but not on Red Mafia team, it's clunky and inconvenient. There's also a game in the archives that uses red mafia and blue mafia as the factions that I saw when I was looking at the multiball setups.
It's not scummy to scumread faulty assumptions. There's other scummy things you have done that others have pointed out as well.
What is the scum motivation for Kyouko to call the unnamed team "blue"? He's done it seven thousand times so it's presumably intentional, and thus not a "slip".
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3526 (isolation #28) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:10 pm

Post by All Alone »

In post 3494, Human Sequencer wrote:eh i feel like this is kinda towny, definitely not pr so i wouldn't be too sad if it went through at this point but slick hasn't played that much and seems genuinely overwhelmed with this game in a way that i doubt scum would so openly display.
I believe he's genuinely overwhelmed, but I don't see why genuinely overwhelmed scum wouldn't come off genuinely overwhelmed. What do you expect scumSlick to do differently in this situation?
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3733 (isolation #29) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:01 pm

Post by All Alone »

In post 3701, SlickDilinger wrote:Okay, the enemy of my enemy is a friend, or some approximation there-of:

VOTE: Alisae

Alisae is still leaving me with strong feelings so I'm leaving my vote here.
why are you okay with doing Enemy Mine in multiball?
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4226 (isolation #30) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:30 pm

Post by All Alone »

gonna look at Wraith now, I've haven't really paid a whole lot of attention to him this game tbh
In post 4141, MortFeld wrote:I ISOd AA. I'll check it again when I have time. I saw someone hiding until people noticed and then doing nothing but covering themselves
I don't agree that I've hidden. I honestly didn't have a whole lot of reasoning on my first few votes, so just casting naked votes was really the most transparent thing I could do. I also don't think it's fair to say that I did nothing but cover myself, when I led the D1 lynch.
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4297 (isolation #31) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:38 pm

Post by All Alone »

VOTE: Wraith
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4807 (isolation #32) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:04 am

Post by All Alone »

In post 4327, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 4226, All Alone wrote:gonna look at Wraith now, I've haven't really paid a whole lot of attention to him this game tbh
In post 4141, MortFeld wrote:I ISOd AA. I'll check it again when I have time. I saw someone hiding until people noticed and then doing nothing but covering themselves
I don't agree that I've hidden. I honestly didn't have a whole lot of reasoning on my first few votes, so just casting naked votes was really the most transparent thing I could do. I also don't think it's fair to say that I did nothing but cover myself, when I led the D1 lynch.
In post 4297, All Alone wrote:VOTE: Wraith
What did you see when you looked at Wraith?
I didn't really like the way Wraith tried to call Sequencer suspicious while also townreading her in

but mostly it's just compromise at this point, tbh. Slick wagon is dead and Wraith doesn't look particularly townie so I'm okay with his lynch today
In post 4516, Alisae wrote:Slick's ISO is 19 posts long.
AA's ISO is 32 posts long.
one time as town I survived to d5 endgame and won with a postcount of nineteen
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5640 (isolation #33) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:34 pm

Post by All Alone »

drealmerz7, I have an investigation result that suggests you're scum. please claim

(don't run him up yet. trust me, it is
imperative
that I get to chance to claim in full today)
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5905 (isolation #34) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:16 am

Post by All Alone »

In post 5843, drealmerz7 wrote:doc

N1 wraith
N2 severa
N2 All Alone (boom fucker, die)
I'm pretty certain drealmerz is a scum rolecop. He knows that
I'm a tracker
, but doesn't know which night I tracked him and is covering his ass by claiming his actual targets.

drealmerz was pushing Severa hard on d2 and d3
, so why would he protect her n2? Docs don't protect their scumreads. Why would he protect me? Like honestly, why the fuck would anyone expect scum to NK me this game? And finally, why is there never protection on Thinkbig/Rebbe? That slot is pretty clearly the optimal doc target over the past two nights. This is not genuine doc play here, this is scum who knows they were tracked and needs to avoid getting caught in a lie.

here's who I investigated:

n1 Dunnstral visited nobody
n2 drealmerz7 visited Severa
n3 Lil Uzi Vert visited Dunnstral

I claimed the drealmerz result first because I couldn't see the town motive for him to visit Severa unless he was something unlikely such as fruit vendor or a third vig, and figured I could either catch him fakeclaiming or clear him. Whereas the uzi result is just obvscum.

I'm okay with lynching either uzi or drealmerz and vigging the other.

VOTE: Lil Uzi Vert
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5906 (isolation #35) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:17 am

Post by All Alone »

In post 5831, drealmerz7 wrote:you can't say you "have a guilty" on someone if for example:

you track them to the NK - that is naive to call a guilty and if you are calling it a guilty here on MS, no wonder things are so bad so often

like, you could have tracked a doctor and strongman was used, or a bunch of other explanations that don't mean "guilty"

guilty is for sane cops getting a mafia result, only
I didn't say I had a guilty on you, though :]
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5907 (isolation #36) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:17 am

Post by All Alone »

In post 5850, Zachstralkita wrote:Why then does AA not counterclaim what in his eyes would be another investigative if he's an investigative? I doubt that he thought there were multiple investigative
1) I've seen multiple investigatives in 13p singleball. Why would I assume it's impossible in 19p multiball?

2) Severa would've been vigged if Wraith flipped town, so I really didn't see the need to reveal my role to stop a fakeclaim. (Same reason I didn't immediately claim my result on Dunnstral when he fakeclaimed.)

3) Besides which, Wraith also claimed an investigative role, and I thought his claim was scummier than Severa's.
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5992 (isolation #37) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:48 am

Post by All Alone »

In post 5979, Zachstralkita wrote:why is aa on uzi if he thinks dreal is a scum rolecop

it seems like they're not equally substantiated reads
you're asking me why am I voting the guy I tracked to a kill?

good question! it's because I tracked him to a kill
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6030 (isolation #38) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:25 am

Post by All Alone »

In post 6027, Alisae wrote:If Creature is a strongman along with Wraith, seems a little bit too much just for one BP.
strongman would also counter texcat's block
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6048 (isolation #39) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:32 am

Post by All Alone »

I didn't crumb.

if drealmerz is doc he should choose randomly between me or ThinkBig so that neither of us are a safe NK
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6238 (isolation #40) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:43 am

Post by All Alone »

I tracked zach. he did not go anywhere obviously
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6456 (isolation #41) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:21 pm

Post by All Alone »

good game!

thanks for modding, mhsmith :]

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”