pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:42 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 946, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:Ugh infinity's posting is so bad but I still don't get a scumvibe from them just an arragont person who thinks he's a mafia legend trying to dictate how people should play while being an utter failure at the game.
I think you are wrong about infinity. i have never gotten that impression of him at all.

and I think he is town. I will work with you on zito but we are gonna need to sell it to every1 else.

@ infinity - I don't know what to say to you. I disagree with a lot of what you are saying but we are so incredibly out of sync that I don't think it is made up. you aren't feeling the game and I ge that.

no1 can say for sure who is what w/o inside knowledge that is not accessible to most players. I am just tired of losing game after game cos players won't lynch person a or person b cos they like them or think they are genuine. honestly nahdia reminds me a lot of bins in the hunger games rn. they may get a d1 pass just for that but there is something hinky going on between dreamz/dunn/nahdia and I am not exactly the most patient of pple. dunn gets a day tho BUT THATS IT.

fate told me a while ago that town have never won a game that he modded. I cld say a lot and point out with who I think might actually be town and I wld say that scum have a pretty high chance at winning the game but I am trying not to be negative. I am clutching at rc, kagami and sad with desperate hands cos those 3 will be the voices of sanity. (watch them all be scum :( )

there is not soul in nacho's posts. none nada zero.
I think it wld be a fantastic idea to lynch cupcake but I have a light town lean on them.
spyrella needs to stop being funny witty and charming with his hyperbole that way I can go back to wanting him lynched.
where on earth did staeg go. its like he just went *poof* and disappeared only to make cameo appearances. I wld love to hear and see more of him.

who did I miss
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:47 am

Post by pirate mollie »

oh yeah that zito thing who has shown all the personality of an avocado. it might even be possible that some avocados have more personality.

VOTE: zito
whew!
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:58 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

Yeah I understand your frustration mollie, and I agree it might be better if we didn't try to sync our reads this game.
In post 950, pirate mollie wrote:there is not soul in nacho's posts. none nada zero.
Also wanted to say that I definitely agree with this but not sure it's alignment indicative in this case? I haven't played much with nacho though.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:17 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

[quote="In post 950, pirate molliethere is not soul in nacho's posts. none nada zero.[/quote]
it is because he drew scum again, for this game, he hurts him, I'm sure
his vote on me is a cry out for help to get him lynched

if others are willing, I am willing to show him mercy
balance among all things
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:28 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 952, Infinity 324 wrote:Yeah I understand your frustration mollie, and I agree it might be better if we didn't try to sync our reads this game.
In post 950, pirate mollie wrote:there is not soul in nacho's posts. none nada zero.
Also wanted to say that I definitely agree with this but not sure it's alignment indicative in this case? I haven't played much with nacho though.
in this case I think it is. while it has been a while since either of us have played with each other solo, I think his ability to emotionally lie is still something he cannot easily do. I can't do any of the usual tricks that I use in order to draw him out but there are a cple of giant red flags that are impossible to ignore. scumacho has a tendency to hide behind heavy analysis on a player with lots of words and are usually correct when talking about certain players when he wants to get on their good side (i.e: his read on camn). but dreamz asked him to dance which scumacho ignored and the only follow up was a limp wristed vote. but the BIGGEST thing is how he is brushing off kagami; kagami is a player he highly respects and 1 in which he wld reach out to and yes he can read her. he isn't doing that. so I guess if I had to put it into words I wld say that he is townhunter and gatherer and is great at drawing town together. I am not seeing that here. he is coasting but it will be challenging to get other pple to see it.

this is a player that I have been playing with since I got here. while I do not claim to be an expert at reading him I do think I have better chance than most pple. it is not a scumread that is locked in stone, I wld really love to talk to kagami about it but I am not sure if we will have time. that is what I think of nacho at this time and why he is a scumread for me.
whew!
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:40 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

again, nacho, reach deep into your soul and search for meaning
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:40 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

(in why you drew scum again)
balance among all things
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:42 am

Post by Dunnstral »

So let's get nacho?

VOTE: Nachomamma
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:43 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

yeah, that is best

UNVOTE: camntusiki
VOTE: nachomamma8
balance among all things
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:15 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

I wanna see how nacho responds to mollie

Hesitant to lynch someone d1 who could be a very good town player, but I'd probably still do it over most of my townreads
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:21 am

Post by Ser Arthur Dayne »

Okay I'll bite

Unvote
Vote: Nacho
vezokpiraka: If you are playing on EUNE we can duo.
chesskid3: I play on NA because i enjoy my freedom.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:23 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 953, drealmerz7 wrote:it is because he drew scum again, for this game, he hurts him, I'm sure
his vote on me is a cry out for help to get him lynched

if others are willing, I am willing to show him mercy
Drrrrrealmerrr is scum.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:24 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

no worries, nacho, mercy is soon upon you
balance among all things
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:31 am

In post 950, pirate mollie wrote:I will work with you on zito but we are gonna need to sell it to every1 else.
Are you down for nacho mollie?
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:36 am

RC + Staeg need to be putting more effort into the game esp the latter because I think they're both town but being so aloof.
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:37 am

Well RC has fine content just need more... 'oomph' from him.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:37 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

I agree
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:43 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 954, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 952, Infinity 324 wrote:Yeah I understand your frustration mollie, and I agree it might be better if we didn't try to sync our reads this game.
in this case I think it is. while it has been a while since either of us have played with each other solo, I think his ability to emotionally lie is still something he cannot easily do. I can't do any of the usual tricks that I use in order to draw him out but there are a cple of giant red flags that are impossible to ignore. scumacho has a tendency to hide behind heavy analysis on a player with lots of words and are usually correct when talking about certain players when he wants to get on their good side (i.e: his read on camn). but dreamz asked him to dance which scumacho ignored and the only follow up was a limp wristed vote. but the BIGGEST thing is how he is brushing off kagami; kagami is a player he highly respects and 1 in which he wld reach out to and yes he can read her. he isn't doing that. so I guess if I had to put it into words I wld say that he is townhunter and gatherer and is great at drawing town together. I am not seeing that here. he is coasting but it will be challenging to get other pple to see it.

this is a player that I have been playing with since I got here. while I do not claim to be an expert at reading him I do think I have better chance than most pple. it is not a scumread that is locked in stone, I wld really love to talk to kagami about it but I am not sure if we will have time. that is what I think of nacho at this time and why he is a scumread for me.
I haven't brushed offfffff Kagami morrrrre than I've brrrrushed offff anyone else in the game. As I talked about earrrrly, I haven't had time to post in this game - I've had one opporrrunity to post on a computer this game (which was yesterrrrrday as you can imagine); otherwise, I've been mobile posting. The ffffact that Dunn and Drrrrrealmerrr (and SAD ffffforrrr some inexplicable rrrreason) are the ones spearrrrheading my lynch should tell you something significant; Dunn, as usual, is still fffffloating along, and the ffffact that people arrrrre buying Drrrrrealmerrr's "you will be rrrrreleased" garrrrbage is a shame.

I don't think that my interrrrractions with Kagami arrre prrrroblematic (Kagami is deciding to give me space ffffforrrr a rrrreason, I assume).

In orrrrderrrr to worrrk with someone, you need to do morrrrre than ask them to dance. Drrrrrealmerrr has not made any attempt to rrrread me; he hasn't explained why he said me lurrrrking wasn't alignment indicative and then said it was, he hasn't rrrresponded to the wall I posted towarrrrds him, and his "oh I'll give Nacho space" to voting me affffterrrr Dunn suggested it progrrrression doesn't make any sorrrrt of sense at all.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:45 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 967, Nachomamma8 wrote:the ffffact that people arrrrre buying Drrrrrealmerrr's "you will be rrrrreleased" garrrrbage is a shame.
Why are you treating it like a serious reason?
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:49 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 968, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 967, Nachomamma8 wrote:the ffffact that people arrrrre buying Drrrrrealmerrr's "you will be rrrrreleased" garrrrbage is a shame.
Why are you treating it like a serious reason?
I'm not highlighting it because I think it's a serrrious rrrrreasons; I'm highlighting it because it's how he's pushing the strrrrongest lurrrrkerrrr rrrrrread he's experrrienced in his liffffe.

drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:04 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

hey look, a little heat warmed up the nachos!!! now the cheese begins its ooze

as it must, it can't just sit there and congeal into a solidified mass, we'd toss it out for sure, and that is anti-wincon for scummy nachos and he wouldn't do that

haven't had a lot of time to give fullwall replies, I'll get to that later for sure!!!

ohnacho, "I haven't had time to post" excuses, lovely scumscuses I'm sure he's having a harder and harder time making sound genuine

for the record my first exposure to nacho was in a game I modded and he drew scum and by the end of the game was out of passion from already getting scum so much and that ended a couple months ago at least at this point...and then he got it again (we were scums together), and he rallied a good fight and won us the game, but, I'm sure it took every last bit of scumness out of him at that point, as even then (in both of the games), he was giving the same excuses (which I knew wasn't true in both from what he'd said), and I know he's drawn scum simultaneously elsewhere, and, it's just so demoralizing and hard for him

I can tell it, and it's here, and unfortunate, and I feel for him :\

*strongest scum-lurker read in my short mafia life
balance among all things
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:09 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

I'm not convinced either way
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:10 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

well he's your buddy you have to say that
balance among all things
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:15 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 970, drealmerz7 wrote:which I knew wasn't true in both from what he'd said
1) I wasn't lying about the rrrrreasons ffffforrrr my inactivity.

2) I drrrrew scum affffterrrr that game, played just fine. I prrrefffferrr scum.

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:16 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 972, drealmerz7 wrote:well he's your buddy you have to say that