WWE Mafia - Smackdown! (Game Over - Off Television)

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1500 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:43 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1494, DiamondSentinel wrote:Meh. Whatever. I can see why the site's losing so many people. Jesus christ, you new members are toxic.
You need a chill pill too.

One overreaction doesn't need another.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1501 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:45 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1495, DiamondSentinel wrote:Grey.

Tell me why the fuck you are scumreading me.

Is it because I said that you've got a pissy attitude? Because you do. You waltzed into this thread and gave out a toxicity only matched by KainTepes. You've done nothing to help the game. You led a wagon that ended up killing a town player, without there actually being a good reason for it.
If I was scumreading you, I'd be voting you.

That was just me having a bit of fun.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1502 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:29 am

Post by Leonshade »

@Titus:
Not that I'm known for my high activity in any game, but the Raw thread didn't exactly give me much to work with. The only active ones there also happened to be townreads of mine.

Spoiler: Raw
You're still in my thoughts, Raw friends! I would be going after Lil Uzi right now, I still don't like his behavior around the Penguinos wagon, and the way he's started today is doing nothing to change that.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1503 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:34 am

Post by Leonshade »

VOTE: DiamondSentinel

I don't like that reaction to Grey's finishers. Not the negativity, but specifically going straight to the personal "you're so toxic" accusation. DS's knee-jerk reaction being about Grey's personality, rather than questioning his alignment, sticks out to me.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1504 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:42 am

Post by -Grey- »

Pepto is a better wagon.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1505 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:46 am

Post by Leonshade »

I don't like sheeping wagons, I like sorting people.
- Vecna
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1506 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:11 am

Post by -Grey- »

So, sort Pepto.
---
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1507 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:39 am

Post by massive »

Make him post and we might.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1508 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:42 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1507, massive wrote:Make him post and we might.
Pressure him, and he might.
---
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1509 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:56 am

Post by DiamondSentinel »

In post 1503, Leonshade wrote:VOTE: DiamondSentinel

I don't like that reaction to Grey's finishers. Not the negativity, but specifically going straight to the personal "you're so toxic" accusation. DS's knee-jerk reaction being about Grey's personality, rather than questioning his alignment, sticks out to me.
I'm sorry, but I don't like replacing into a game only for people to immediate discredit me and just not pay attention to what I am trying to say.

I had to ask every single one of you motherfuckers to read my intro post.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1510 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:13 am

Post by Titus »

Diamond, chill and we'll talk tomorrow when irl not interfering.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1511 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:57 am

Post by ɀefiend »

In post 1496, Tywin Lannister wrote:

Is it because I said that you've got a pissy attitude? Because you do. You waltzed into this thread and gave out a toxicity only matched by KainTepes. You've done nothing to help the game. You led a wagon that ended up killing a town player, without there actually being a good reason for it.
Pot, meet kettle. So after reading everything, your only scum read was me, and from what I can gather, it was due to me 'naked voting' Gamma. You apparently didn't care about any posts I made previously when I scum read him, so your huge scum read that you want lynched is due to a vote, one that almost everyone else made as well.

So... You're basically saying that you don't have any scum reads at all, and you want to lynch me without reason... Yet give -grey- shit for lynching someone 'without reason.' You also give him shit for his content, yet yours is just admitting that you have nothing to add. Everything you've said so far is about shading others due to voting Gamma, yet you're ignoring everyone else who voted him. Why? How do you have no real scum reads after freshly reading the game? If your clamering to get me lynched is due to voting Gamma, then saying 'I have no real SRs' would be more honest of you.
Can you reread Grey outside the context here (with respect to DiamondSentinel) and tell me your thoughts? He's essentially trolling his way to victory if he's scum. How is using a pseudo-day-vig for no better reason than roleplaying anything but anti-town?

I have been wanting Grey since forever but apparently everyone is blind to scumtells in this game.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1512 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:10 am

Post by Tywin Lannister »

In post 1505, Leonshade wrote:I don't like sheeping wagons, I like sorting people.
I like these posts from Leon. He's town IMO. Good draft pick afterall.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1513 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:12 am

Post by Tywin Lannister »

In post 1505, Leonshade wrote:I don't like sheeping wagons, I like sorting people.
In post 1511, ɀefiend wrote:
In post 1496, Tywin Lannister wrote:

Pot, meet kettle. So after reading everything, your only scum read was me, and from what I can gather, it was due to me 'naked voting' Gamma. You apparently didn't care about any posts I made previously when I scum read him, so your huge scum read that you want lynched is due to a vote, one that almost everyone else made as well.

So... You're basically saying that you don't have any scum reads at all, and you want to lynch me without reason... Yet give -grey- shit for lynching someone 'without reason.' You also give him shit for his content, yet yours is just admitting that you have nothing to add. Everything you've said so far is about shading others due to voting Gamma, yet you're ignoring everyone else who voted him. Why? How do you have no real scum reads after freshly reading the game? If your clamering to get me lynched is due to voting Gamma, then saying 'I have no real SRs' would be more honest of you.
Can you reread Grey outside the context here (with respect to DiamondSentinel) and tell me your thoughts? He's essentially trolling his way to victory if he's scum. How is using a pseudo-day-vig for no better reason than roleplaying anything but anti-town?

I have been wanting Grey since forever but apparently everyone is blind to scumtells in this game.
Will do. I SR grey D1, but ignored it since Titus likes him. I'll ISO him after work. It's been a long week (60 something hours), so I've posted mainly during lunch breaks.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1514 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:13 am

Hey, unless you want to end this day with no information but the fact that I'm town, I would suggest someone vote for Grey.

That'd be great.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1515 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:16 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1514, DiamondSentinel wrote:Hey, unless you want to end this day with no information but the fact that I'm town, I would suggest someone vote for Grey.

That'd be great.
Relax dude.

VOTE: Grey
VOTE: Pepto
---
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1516 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:53 am

In post 1515, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1514, DiamondSentinel wrote:Hey, unless you want to end this day with no information but the fact that I'm town, I would suggest someone vote for Grey.

That'd be great.
Relax dude.

VOTE: Grey
VOTE: Pepto
Now if you were going to break it yourself, then why did you do it in the first place?
“Why was I chosen?'
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1517 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:55 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1516, DiamondSentinel wrote:Now if you were going to break it yourself, then why did you do it in the first place?
Refer to .

The finishing moves are just toys, dude. There is no serious threat in a kill that takes 48 hours to go through and can be interrupted by a simple vote.
---
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1518 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:58 am

In post 1517, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1516, DiamondSentinel wrote:Now if you were going to break it yourself, then why did you do it in the first place?
Refer to .

The finishing moves are just toys, dude. There is no serious threat in a kill that takes 48 hours to go through and can be interrupted by a simple vote.
And yet RAW nearly had one of those happen Day 1.
“Why was I chosen?'
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1519 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:59 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1518, DiamondSentinel wrote:
Refer to .

But did it?
---
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1520 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:57 pm

In post 1519, -Grey- wrote:
Refer to .

But did it?
Only because a lurker came out of the woodwork and hammered.
“Why was I chosen?'
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1521 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:19 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1520, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 1519, -Grey- wrote:
Refer to .

But did it?
Only because a lurker came out of the woodwork and hammered.
No, the move was interrupted, and
then
the wagon was hammered.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1522 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:21 pm

Post by -Grey- »

Speaking of RAW, that brand kind of sucks... so dead over there.

If I ever get traded, I'm doing nothing but dodging prods until/unless they trade me back.
---
Peptobislawl
Peptobislawl
Goon
Peptobislawl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1523 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:52 pm

Post by Peptobislawl »

VOTE: IAI

I stand by him being scummy now that we know gamma is town. He needeled gamma over littel minor nothings hoping to start a train on him in the early, low info inviroment of D1, leading to him feeling cornered and threatining us with the role he thought he had. There were others, of corse, but iai is the one woh struck me as not actually having real reasons to go after gamma.

Creature I also said i would watch regardless of flip, and after a iso reread he strikes me as a scumlean. Simmilaraly light on reasoning, but he seems more like he's trying to gamesolve. I'll keep watching him, but i'm not fully convinced at the moment.
Show
Will protect people not in the game

"I'm with the insane cop" -Pepto 2015

References games from other sites in his sig
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1524 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:24 pm

Post by -Grey- »

Terrible vote from Pepto; happy with mine.
---

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”