Large Normal 199: L'Hôtel Pleuvoir (Fin)

Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #3700 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:59 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 3671, Gamma Emerald wrote:Let's note for all his talk I don't see Elbirn voting Tywin
No, no I am not.

"For all my talk", like I've been discussing lynching tywin. I haven't even said Tywin's name in any of my last dozen posts.

Unless you're doing a catchup and am trying to insinuate I never voted tywin EARLIER which is a bald faced lie.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3701 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:05 pm

Post by Alisae »

Hey Elbrin. Kyouko is scum with Gamma.
I need more Kyouko votes.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3702 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:12 pm

Post by Alisae »

Hey everyone! Tell me what is wrong with the following sentence:
Voting confirmed town is a towntell.
GTKAS
| here.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #3703 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:13 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 3701, Alisae wrote:Kyouko is scum
But why
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3704 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:17 pm

Post by Alisae »

Point one: He is super inconsistent. He thinks Pine is town when he was like "Scum would rather you shoot on your own free will" when that's what Pine exactly did.
Point two: He descredits my own judgment saying that Titus' judgment is better then mine.
Point three: Look at how hard Gamma is chainsawing. He was basicly defending Kyouko by attacking Tywin
GTKAS
| here.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #3705 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:30 pm

Post by Elbirn »

1. Meh

2. Titus is an experienced player and as a general statement you could say that she has better judgement, yeah?

3. This is, if anything, a reason to lynch gamma, not kyouko. Preflip association is bad.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3706 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:42 pm

Post by Alisae »

2. My point is it's discrediting.
3. I'm waiting to see who hops on the Gamma wagon.
GTKAS
| here.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #3707 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:47 pm

Post by Elbirn »

2. This point is based on your own ego being hurt and doesn't make Kyouko scum. Sorrynotsorry

3. You should hop on the gamma wagon
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3708 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:52 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

I don't think Gamma's chainsawing, I think his post about voting SSBM was opportunistic as fuck.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3709 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:53 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I figured someone would point that out
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3710 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:01 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

You still made the post. Are you thinking knowing someone would call you excuses you for that?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3711 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:02 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I wanted to be sure she wouldn't walk back on the possibility of vigging tywin
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3712 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:06 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

What's your SSBM read?

Also you never told me your Sonia reasoning.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3713 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:09 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

ssbm feels a bit towny for blocking the self hammer: if I were to ignore that ssbm is scummy.
Sonia is for not picking up on the SK paranoia tell from mozamis and saying her SR can't read her.
<Embrace The Void>

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3714 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:42 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 3707, Elbirn wrote:2. This point is based on your own ego being hurt and doesn't make Kyouko scum. Sorrynotsorry

3. You should hop on the gamma wagon
2. Cute.
3. VOTE: Gamma Emerald
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3715 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:44 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 3711, Gamma Emerald wrote:I wanted to be sure she wouldn't walk back on the possibility of vigging tywin
Why does this feel like you haven't been reading anything that I've been saying?
GTKAS
| here.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3716 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:41 pm

Post by Tywin Lannister »

This is the best day ever. All three of my SRs have had wagons today.

I think everyone can agree that gamma is scummy af. Kyouko was always the iffy one IMO out of pine/gamma/Kyouko. Gamma always seemed to be the obvious one.

If we are going there, I'm joining along. This gives me lots of hope in town that gamma is finally getting noticed. It's the best news I've seen since Nos got NK'd. Pine's post crying about Alisae being a vig was great too. Even gamma had no choice but to call it scummy. I feel like things have been solved here. It's also funny that everyone who goes against Alisae has more or less outed themselves as scum and gets wagoned for it. I think that will go down as the game loser for scum. Whoever decided that scum should shade Alisae really miscalculated.

VOTE: Gamma Emerald
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3717 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:46 pm

Post by Alisae »

Hey Tywin remember that one time I made you super frustrated really easily? Good times.
GTKAS
| here.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3718 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:03 pm

In post 3661, Gamma Emerald wrote:I don't think I'm arguing that
I'm saying Tywin is scum
I'm saying ssbm is town based on that
unless you refer to something else
You've said this for three days, but won't ever try to find any other scum, which IMO shows more than enough. You obviously don't know any other town you can shade and get an easy lynch from. You've focuses only on me the entire game and have ignored everyone else, although you convienently end up on every town wagon just the same. Funny how that's worked out.

If I was scum, then me never being on a single town lynch would look awfully bad for townies like you, who lynched town without reason. Your reads have all been wrong, so the fact that you've focused your entire attention all game on me would probably make you at least question if you were right/wrong at some point. I know that I reevaluate my reads all the time when warranted, and in games where I've lynched multiple townies, I reevaluate my entire approach. You haven't done it once, and I believe you've just continued
with the mindset you have due to scum telling you 'Tywin is the easiest town to lynch, so keep going after him' in your maf chat. You also have shaded Sonia and Nero, whom I suspect are the other 'easier' lynches here. After all the shade you've thrown at me and a select few other players, not even once have you engaged these players or tried to sort them. Everything you post is shade throwing without any substance or proof backing it up. You misrep consistently, and even if you were town and believed those statements, never asking questions or trying to find the truth is absolutely a scum tell. Pine has done the same things really, but at least you've finally admitted that he is possible scum after his 'crying about Alisae shooting scum' post. I think you recognize that if Kyouko gets lynched, you or pine are Alisae's targets, so you chose to throw shade at Pine in hopes it gives you Town Cred.

Anyway, I'm glad to see any of you go, but I'll even say this: if you flip town, Alisae should shoot me. If you were town and believed truly that I was scum, you'd take this trade in a heartbeat. In my position, I truly believe you, Pine, and probably Kyouko are scum, so I'll gladly take the trade 1 for 1. Pine crying about her 'not being on a leash' after NKing scum last night was probably the biggest scum tell in the game, since he clearly doesn't want to trade. There are just some inherently town thought-processes that aren't fakeable as scum, and Alisae being the X-factor has exposed it IMO.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3719 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:04 pm

In post 3717, Alisae wrote:Hey Tywin remember that one time I made you super frustrated really easily? Good times.
Lol isn't it obvious that I get super frustrated regardless? But yes, if/when town wins, you'd be hands down the MVP with your carry. I knew you were good at this.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3720 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:05 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 3718, Tywin Lannister wrote:If I was scum, then me never being on a single town lynch would look awfully bad for townies like you, who lynched town without reason. Your reads have all been wrong, so the fact that you've focused your entire attention all game on me would probably make you at least question if you were right/wrong at some point. I know that I reevaluate my reads all the time when warranted, and in games where I've lynched multiple townies, I reevaluate my entire approach. You haven't done it once, and I believe you've just continued
To be fair, right now you're discribing Titus.
GTKAS
| here.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3721 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:15 pm

In post 3720, Alisae wrote:
In post 3718, Tywin Lannister wrote:If I was scum, then me never being on a single town lynch would look awfully bad for townies like you, who lynched town without reason. Your reads have all been wrong, so the fact that you've focused your entire attention all game on me would probably make you at least question if you were right/wrong at some point. I know that I reevaluate my reads all the time when warranted, and in games where I've lynched multiple townies, I reevaluate my entire approach. You haven't done it once, and I believe you've just continued
To be fair, right now you're discribing Titus.
That point hasn't been lost on me, but she's frustrated the hell out of me since D1. Since she is most likely confirmed town, I just ignore her at this point and accept that her vote will always land on me. It is what it is. Gamma is def scum though. Titus' play is just so odd to me that i think it's just how she is. I scum read her all the way up until Cabd confirmed her, so it isn't like i didn't apply this to her. Even Elibrin scum reads her for it now, which I think shows it isn't just me whose been frustrated by her this game. I really want to see what she flips after the game. Honestly, I'd say she was the traitor is Cloud didn't already flip it, since I don't think there are two traitors in games. Shes clearly not full-blown scum due to no gun, but her play just doesn't make sense to me. I'm rambling/repeating myself at this point, but I really want to see her flip post-game and ask what was up, because I don't think her meta is this bad in other games. Maybe I just pissed her off enough D1 that she's been in YOLO/F It mode ever since.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3722 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:17 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 3721, Tywin Lannister wrote:Shes clearly not full-blown scum due to no gun
The same shit I've been telling Nero:
Odd Night Scum Doc.
GTKAS
| here.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #3723 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:41 pm

Post by Elbirn »

As someone who has played many bazillions of games with titus, none of this looks like town-her, and as someone who plays entirely by sense of smell it triggers the fuck out of me

But again she's never getting lynched so uhm I'm just gonna hope she's town and gets shot before lylo
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3724 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:45 pm

Post by Alisae »

More pre-flip associations.
Gamma scum + Pine Town = Scum Doc Titus.
GTKAS
| here.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”